Detective Story

Story Info
Detectives investigate rape of mature woman.
2.8k words
4.11
42.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the best job in the world.

I am a police detective in a small Southern California town in the desert. Most of the residents here are retired and wealthy, so we get very little crime compared to other cities. We are fortunate to also have great facilities, pay, pensions, etc, because of our tax base. For a cop, this is nirvana.

I also have the best boss in the world. Maria is my partner and my sergeant, which is an incredible accomplishment for a 32 year old Mexican American woman. She is one of those success stories you read about; all-state soccer player in high school who gets a college scholarship, graduates cum laude with a degree in criminal justice, and the youngest woman to make detective in our police department. On top of all this, she is strikingly attractive and well built.

She was promoted over me last year for sergeant, but I didn't object. She is clearly smarter and a better detective that I will ever be. She is recruited at least once a month by other local, state and federal agencies. But she likes it here, which makes me happy as well.

But the best thing about Maria is that she loves to fuck. She also goes through boyfriends like I go through six packs of beer. She will meet someone (which isn't hard for her with her good looks) and then proceed to fuck his brains out for a couple weeks, and then dump him and starts looking for someone new to fuck. That's when I come in. I am the one who keeps her "satisfied" between boyfriends. Maria has an incredible sex drive and wants to fuck frequently.

I am in my mid forties, married with two teenage kids. I love my family, but when Maria asked me if I wanted to be there for here sexually between boyfriends, I jumped at the chance. Let me be clear, Maria is absolutely, positively, without question, the best fuck I have ever had in my life. Not only does she have a body that is right out of a magazine, she has an incredibly tight pussy and knows how to use it. When I start cumming, she can squeeze her pussy muscles which send me over the moon. I have never cum so hard in my life than I do with Maria.

So let me tell you about what happened earlier this week. Maria and I were reviewing the weekend crime reports on Monday morning (three traffic citations, one small vehicle accident), when the receptionist said a lady wanted to speak with us.

We were introduced to Mrs. Cooper and took her to an interrogation room. Mrs. Cooper was an attractive woman in her mid to late sixties and very nicely and expensively dressed. She also had a rock on her finger that I am sure cost more than my car. She reeked of money. She told us her address and I knew it well. Very upscale condominium complex where most units go for a million or better.

Maria asked her what we could do for her and she said "I would like you to find the man who raped me."

Maria asked her when the assault had occurred and Mrs. Cooper said the first time was a little over three months earlier. Maria asked her if she had been raped by this man more than once and Mrs. Cooper said "Yes".

Maria said "OK, let's start at the beginning. Tell us what happened."

Mrs. Cooper said she was in her unit one evening and stepped into the kitchen for a moment. While she returned to her living room a masked man was there. He apparently had got in through her sliding door that she had left partially open for her cat to come in. She said the man told her to be quiet and do what he said or she would get hurt.

Maria interjected at that moment. "Mrs. Cooper, it is extremely important that you try to remember exactly what he said and what he did. When we investigate any crime, we look for similarities, especially in sex crimes. Something he said or did could relate to another crime. When we put clues together it often helps us solve the case."

I could tell that Mrs. Cooper was uncomfortable about this. She had a very stately manner to her and I am sure that telling us very personal and private details about the attack was hard for her. Maria noticed this as well and told her that we were very professional detectives who have heard about everything there is to hear. Anything she said would be confidential.

Mrs. Cooper seemed to relax a little. She said "He told me that I had something that he wanted. When I asked him what it was, he said 'It's between your legs and has a lot of hair on it'. I knew then that he was going to rape me."

Maria asked what happened next. Mrs. Cooper said "He took me to the bedroom and undressed me. He then made me sit on the bed and lay back. He put a pillow under my head to told me to relax and that I was going to like what he was going to do to my pussy."

She went on "He then took a tube of some jelly of some sort and put it on his finger and then touched me." Where Maria asked, and she said "In my, you know, private parts." Maria asked if she meant her clitoris, and Mrs. Cooper said "Yes, my clitoris."

Maria asked what happened next. Mrs. Cooper said "He began to rub me and tell me that I had a very pretty pussy. He said he was glad I had a lot of pubic hair and that he liked to fuck hairy women. He rubbed me for several minutes and then said now that my clitoris was nice and swollen and hard, it was time to fuck."

Maria asked her to continue. Mrs. Cooper said "He then undressed in front of me until he was totally naked." Maria asked her if he had any distinguishing features, scars, or tattoos. Mrs. Cooper shifted a bit uncomfortably in her chair and said "He did seem to have a larger than normal penis. I am no expert and haven't seen one since my husband passed away ten years ago, but it was large."

Maria asked her to continue. Mrs. Cooper said "He lifted my legs and to me to look at him. When I made eye contact, he entered me. Then he said 'Yeah, that's it. Take all of it. Feel it go all the way up your cunt.' He then raped me for several minutes."

Maria asked her if he said anything else during the rape. Mrs. Cooper said "He told me he knew that he was giving me great pleasure and wanted to feel me cum." Maria asked her if she did cum. Mrs. Cooper said "Well, yes, I did eventually have an orgasm. I tried not to, but couldn't help it. He made me have one."

Maria asked her what happened next. Mrs. Cooper said "He told me it was time to make my pussy wet. He then grabbed my shoulders and roughly thrust into me while he ejaculated. When he finished, he got up and dressed. He told me to go and take a nice long, hot shower and wash my pussy good. When I finished my shower, he was gone."

Maria asked her why she didn't report it. Mrs. Cooper said she was too embarrassed and just wanted to forget what happened.

Maria said "You indicated that he assaulted you again. When did this happen?"

Mrs. Cooper said "It was exactly three weeks later. I turned around and he was in my living room. He said that he had been thinking about me and wanted to fuck me again. He took me to my bedroom and undressed me the same way he did before and had me lie on the bed." Mrs. Cooper hesitated a moment before going on. "He then spread my legs and began to perform oral sex on me. He did this for several minutes and told me he wasn't going to stop until he made me cum."

Maria asked her if she did cum. Mrs. Cooper said "Yes, I did have an orgasm. I couldn't help it. He made me have one." She continued "After my orgasm, he told me to get on my hands and knees. When I did, he entered me from behind and began raping me. He told me that he was going to take his time and would not stop until he made me cum again."

Maria started to ask her if she did cum again when she said "Yes, I eventually did have another orgasm. I am not proud of it, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. After my orgasm, he said it was time to make my pussy wet again and I felt him ejaculate into me. He told me to take a shower again and was gone when I got done. I felt so embarrassed again that I didn't report it."

Mrs. Cooper said "It was exactly three weeks later that he raped me again."

Maria said "There was a third time as well? What happened then?"

Mrs. Cooper told us that he appeared in her living room again and said that he needed to fuck her again. He made her undress herself in front of him and then told her to lie on the couch.

Mrs. Cooper said "He then performed oral sex on me until I had an orgasm. He then told me that we were going to do something different this time. He sat on the couch and told me to turn around and sit down. When I sat down, he put his penis in me. He told me that he was going to see how long he could fuck me without cumming."

Maria asked her how long the assault lasted. Mrs. Cooper said "He was in me for exactly 32 minutes. I was watching the clock on the wall. At 30 minutes, he told me he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer and wanted me to cum first. He put his fingers on my, you know, clitoris and rubbed it until I had an orgasm. It was during my orgasm that I felt him ejaculate into me. When he was done, he told me to stand up and face him. He made me stand there while his semen dripped out of me. He said he liked what I believe he referred to as a 'creampie'. He then told me to take a shower. When I was done, he was gone. I haven't seen him since."

Maria asked how long ago this was and Mrs. Cooper said five weeks.

Maria asked Mrs. Cooper to excuse us for a few minutes. I had noticed that during the interview that Maria was getting a little flushed in her face and I thought I saw a bead of perspiration on her forehead.

I followed Maria to the back of the station. It was mid-shift and deserted. One of the nice features we have in our modern police station is a safe room. Maria took me in the safe room and locked the door. Then she surprised me by starting to take her pants off. She told me to hurry and that we didn't have much time. She took her panties off and lay on the table with her legs spread. She was urging me to hurry up and get hard, but you know you can't just get an erection in seconds.

But it didn't take me long. Looking at Maria's neatly trimmed bush and tight pussy got me aroused pretty quick. Maria said "Come on, fuck me hard." I entered Maria's wet pussy easily and had only got three or four pumps in her when she had a very intense orgasm. She said she needed that and shoved me off of her. When I protested, she said "Quit whining. I'll take care of you later."

We went back to the interrogation room. Maria thanked her for waiting. She said "Mrs. Cooper, it is our experience that most sexual assaults are committed my persons familiar to the victim. I want you to think about anyone you might have come in contact with over the past few months. It may have been a maintenance worker, plumber, grocery clerk, mailman, or cable repair person."

Then something odd happened. Mrs. Cooper looked at her watch and said "You know, I have changed my mind and don't wish to file a report. I believe I will just try to forget this all happened and move on. I want to thank you for your time, but you don't need to pursue this." Then she got up and we escorted her out of the building.

When she was gone, Maria said "Quick, grab the keys." When I asked where we were going, Maria said we were going to follow Mrs. Cooper. We quickly ran out the back of the building and got in our unmarked police car. Mrs. Cooper was just pulling out of the lot in her Mercedes and we followed her.

When I asked Maria what was going on, she gave me a look of disappointment. She said "You know I love you to death, but you have to be one of the dumbest detectives I know." That hurt, but it was true. I was always a good cop, but not the best detective.

Maria went on "Didn't you pick up on this whole thing? She shows up wanting us to find her rapist, not arrest, apprehend, etc. Then there are the rapes. The first time was clearly rape, although I believe she actually got off on it. The second time I am not so sure if it was rape or not. She left the door open again and then got her pussy eaten until she came and then fucked doggy style until she came. I bet she enjoyed it."

Maria said "The third time was definitely not rape. She was waiting for him. She puts on a strip tease for him, gets her pussy eaten again, and then has a half hour fuck and cums again."

We had pulled into Mrs. Cooper's condo complex and parked in the visitor's area in the back that gave us an open view of the complex. Maria went on "You notice that the rapes happened exactly three weeks apart? It's been five weeks now and she is panicking that she won't see him again. When I asked her about possible suspects, did you see the change in her body language when I mentioned them?"

I told her that I hadn't and she said I needed to pay more attention to things. Then Maria said "Bingo, here we go."

A white mail truck pulled into the complex and the mailman got out and opened the kiosk and began delivering mail. He was young man in his thirties and fit the general description Mrs. Cooper had given us. Maria said "As soon as I mentioned mailman, it was almost as a light went on in Mrs. Cooper's head. It was right after that that she got up and left."

The mailman was only there a minute before Mrs. Cooper arrived at the kiosk. She began to speak very aggressively towards him and he stood there nervously looking around and at the ground. Mrs. Cooper finished speaking to him by pointing her finger in his chest. She then turned around and left. Maria said "It looks like Mrs. Cooper just found herself a fuck toy."

The mailman finished putting the mail in the kiosk and then locked his truck and walked quickly to Mrs. Cooper's unit. I asked Maria what we were going to do next she just laughed. "Nothing" she said. "We wait until Mrs. Cooper gets her brains fucked out. Should take about 20 minutes or so."

Maria was right. About 20 minutes later the mailman came out and quickly walked to his truck and drove off. Maria said we need to wait about 15 minutes or so for Mrs. Cooper to finish her shower.

After 15 minutes, we went to Mrs. Cooper's condo unit. She answered the door in a bathrobe and had that glow on her face that women get who have just been thoroughly fucked. Maria said she had forgotten to give her a business card and to call her if she changed her mind. Mrs. Cooper smiled, thanked us, and then closed the door.

It was getting on towards lunch time and Maria said we were going to her place, which was a few minutes away. Maria said "I've got something for you to eat." She looked at me mischievously and added "And afterwards, I'll fix us both lunch."

As I said before, I have the best job in the world.