Detention

Story Info
Cynthia finds herself in trouble.
1.2k words
4.35
92.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Cynthia's parents were tired of her promiscuous lifestyle and enrolled Cindy in an all girl school. She had been suspended from public school and arrested several times for misdemeanor offences. A change of scenery for Cindy and a separation from her friends were their last hope for their rebellious teenage daughter.

Cindy found herself in more like a prison than a school. It was a K-12 institute where they all wore the same uniforms, a plaid knee high skirt and a white blouse.

She hated the lack of individuality and her parents for sending her to such a hell hole, and this was just her second day. She just had to make it through her senior year.

Cindy's last period class of the day was a Communications course with Mr. Walters. Cindy sat in the back row smacking on her gum purposely being disrespectful of her teacher.

Mr. Walters walked back to the back of the class room and grabbed Cindy by the wrist. "This behavior will not be tolerated in my classroom," and led her to the front of the class to an open desk.

"Lose the gum," he said in a deep stern voice.

Cindy spit out the gum in a small piece of paper and slumped in her seat. She stared at Mr. Walters as he paced back and forth lecturing on the fine art of body politics.

Mr. Walters was a tall 33 year old distinguished man with glasses and a goatee.

As Cindy sat there, she would spread her legs just enough to let Mr. Walters get a good look at her white panties.

Cindy jumped out of her seat as the last bell of the day rang out.

"Not so fast," Mr. Walters said. "Sit down Miss Cynthia."

He gave the students their reading assignments and told the rest that they were free to go. The classroom emptied out leaving Cindy sitting there and Mr. Walters leaning on the corner of his desk.

After a long pause, Mr. Walters looked at Cindy, "Miss Cynthia, we have a problem. This is a communications class. I am the teacher and you are the student.,,, Do you understand?"

Cindy just grinned and said, "yeah, sure."

Mr. Walters walked over to Cindy's desk and slammed his fist down hard. Cindy jumped and sat upright.

"You will address me as Mr. Walters or Sir, Understand?"

Cindy looked down and quietly said, "yes sir."

Mr. Walters again slammed his fist down and yelled, "WHAT?"

For the first time in years, Cindy felt afraid. No one had ever talked to her with such authority.

"Yes Sir, I understand," Cindy said.

Mr. Walters grabbed Cindy by the wrist and led her to his desk. He sat in his chair just looking at Cindy.

"We need to communicate, and I feel this is the only thing you understand."

Still holding her, he grabbed the buttons at the top of the skirt and pulled down sharply ripping the zipper allowing the skirt to fall to the floor.

Cindy tried to back away, but he had too good of a grip on her.

"What's the matter?" he asked. "You wanted me to see those little panties, or are you just a little cock tease?"

He tugged at her wrist.,,"Well?"

Cindy began to sob, "No Sir."

Mr. Walters looked at her and told Cindy, "You WILL NOT cry, and you Will take the appropriate punishment that I see fit, Right?"

Still sniffling, Cindy quietly agreed, "yes Sir Mr. Walters."

"I believe in the old school," Mr. Walters said. "You are long overdue for a spanking."

"I want you to pull your panties down and lay across my lap."

"Mr. Walters?" Cindy asked.

He pulled her towards him firmly. "I'm not going to repeat myself."

Cindy slowly rolled them down with just her left hand just to the top of her pubic hair and stopped.

Mr. Walters squeezed her wrist hard and Cindy continued down exposing her young pussy.

Mr. Walters guided her over his knees until her bare ass was high in the air.

Cindy tried to protect herself with her hands and Mr. Walters simply said, "Every time you do that, there will be ten more."

He began spanking her bare bottom hard as she squirmed and tried to get away. Mr. Walters stopped her punishment and asked, "Are we beginning to communicate yet?"

Cindy replied out of breath.,, "Yes Sir."

Mr. Walters again continued to redden her smooth ass. After several more times, he stopped and asked, "Are you going to act like a little young lady in my class or a cock teasing little slut?"

"Pleeeeeease stop," Cindy cried. "I'll behave."

"Wrong answer," Mr. Walters said and slapped little Cynthia on the ass five more times.

His hand rested on her ass and the middle finger of his right hand found it's way between her legs and parted her little lips. Her pussy was wet from the excitement.

"You are a cock teasing little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir," she whimpered.

He removed his finger, and told her to get up.

Cindy stood up and immediately reached to pull up her panties.

Mr. Walters stopped her, "Remove them and walk to the blackboard."

Cindy hesitantly complied and stood at the blackboard for instructions.

"You will write, "I will not be disrespectful to Mr. Walters, fifty times."

Cindy grabbed a piece of chalk and began to write. She stood there on her tip toes, shaking, wearing just her blouse and bra, her firm ass red from her punishment.

He stood behind her watching every stoke of her chalk. After watching her complete her tenth sentence, Mr. Walters asked. "You do realize that this a communications class and disrespectful was spelled with only one L."

Cindy quickly said, "I'm sorry Sir, I'll change it."

Cindy reached up high with the eraser and heard Mr. Walters unzip his pants. He slapped her hard on the ass and told her to spread her legs.

Cindy replied, "Sir?"

Mr. Walters grabbed Cindy by the pony tail. "You can not respect me if you can't even spell. You must learn."

He spread her legs and forced his large cock into Cindy's wet pussy.

Cindy screamed as he plunged it in all the way.

"Keep writing," he demanded as he fucked her from behind.

Cindy tried to write, but his intense pounding made it impossible. The chalk broke and her palms were flush on the blackboard.

She pushed backwards matching his every thrust. The power that he had over her was incredible. She had never felt so submissive in all her life and it excited her.

Cindy felt herself starting to cum and tried to fight it. He rubbed her clit and pounded her tender ass relentlessly.

Cindy moaned.,,, "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum, Yeeeeeeeeeeees, Yeeeeeeeeees."

Mr. Walters felt her juices all over his cock and only fucked her harder.

Cindy begged him, "stop, pleeeeeeeease stop!"

Mr. Walters pulled out, grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled her to her knees. He forced his throbbing cock in her mouth and ordered her. "Suck me."

Cindy gagged and took as much as she could in her mouth as Mr. Walters moaned, then exploded with his gift to her.

Cindy licked up what she could, but his cum was still dripping off her chin.

Mr. Walters pulled up his pants, zipped up and left Cindy kneeling there.

"Gather your clothes, and return to your room, and don't forget.,,,,, you still have three more nights of detention this week."

Cindy grabbed her panties and torn skirt and smiled, "Yes Sir Mr. Walters."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers