Detention

Story Info
Detention is good.
800 words
2.8
57.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Finn and Katy were put in detention for different reasons with the school's huge football game being played in the stadium where nearly everyone from the town was. Miss Eve was put in charge of them. She was a disciplinarian and locked herself, Katy and Finn in the waiting room where they even couldn't see the game.

Eve was a total MILF and they didn't know how low she had fallen since her divorce. Finn could barely hear how his friends were doing in the game even though being alone in a room with two attractive women was a blessing in disguise as he was about to find out.

Katy quickly got angry with Eve shutting her up again and again and not letting her talk. The former got up and walked towards Eve who was talking to Finn and slapped the her across the face. Eve held her cheek in shock as Finn watched eagerly.

Katy went attempted a left cutter but Eve blocked it and pushed Katy who fell on the ground. Eve took off her shoes and got on top Katy who was on the floor lying flat on her chest. "Don't ever try that shit again and don't say another word from now on." said Eve as she held Katy's hair in her hand.

"Fuck you bitch!" responded Katy and got a smack on her ass from Eve. Finn got up from his chair and sat down again when Eve ordered him to. His eyes rolled around the sight of Katy's ass which would shake like jelly whenever Eve would smack it.

Finn finally had enough of it and pulled Eve back from giving Katy more beating. Surprisingly, Katy took Finn's hand by force and used it to spank her own ass with it. "What the fuck?" asked the bewildered Finn.

"Come on Finn slap me hard right here please..." replied Katy as she pointed at her asshole.

"She likes it kid. She likes it." said Eve.

Eve quickly jumped Finn and wrapped a black cloth around his eyes blocking his sight. "You sure he's not gay?" asked Katy.

"Yeah hon he's fine. I saw him kissing this girl outside the café this morning." replied Eve.

Katy told Finn to shut up and get ready to play slave to their wishes or else they'll tell on him for harassing them in detention while the rest of the school was at the game.

Finn was a shy 19-year old about to leave for college and couldn't bear the thought of his football career being ruined by such an issue. Katy, however was a year older than him and was soon joining up a law school.

Both in their late teens looked at each other in different ways. Katy had a mischievous look on her face while Finn was cowering step by step and trying to negotiate a way out of there.

Suddenly, Eve climbed on his back and he fell down. She tried to choke out Finn with her skinny and soft arms wrapped tightly around his head putting him to sleep as Katy took off his clothes.

Katy threw his clothes away, took off her own, sat on top of Finn and pinned his arms down. This gave Eve enough time to get completely nude herself.

Eve tied up Finn's feet with her and Katy's panties and his hands with their bras. She took off the cloth covering his eyes and just looking at two beautiful women gave Finn a hard-on like any other.

There stood Eve just to his left, a sexy blonde in her mid-thirties with a thick ass and perky tits and a nice round slightly bushy pussy. And on top of him was Katy, the hot young teenager with dark brown hair, tight pointy breasts and curvy ass with a soft shaven pussy.

"Wow!" said Eve after witnessing his erect cock. Finn tried to break away from Katy's schoolgirl pin but she had him pinned down hard. He started sweating buckets and his face turned red.

Eve put her foot Finn's mouth and ordered him to kiss it while Katy shoved his penis into her butt. Reluctantly, Finn went with the flow and slowly kissed Eve's foot. He also tried his best to ejaculate as much he could into Katy.

With her feet satisfied, Eve opened her legs and slid her wet bush right on top of Finn's face. Katy turned around and wrapped her legs around Eve's head. Now Finn was eating Eve's ass while she was eating Katy's, who was blowing Finn into seventh heaven.

The whole routine of cumming, licking and panting on each other continued for a few minutes before Katy and Eve eventually got up and left leaving Finn lying nude, wet and overjoyed on the floor.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers