Detention Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Brown.
3.6k words
4.66
25.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dc25
dc25
13 Followers

First chapter is here:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=298241

*

It was Monday morning, time to go back to school. I had had the weekend to reflect on what had happened last Friday afternoon. I also got in a few good jerk off sessions over it. I woke up on Saturday still wondering if it was a dream. But no, I had actually had my dick sucked by Marsha Callaghan while she had her pussy eaten by Kelly Johnson. Then I fucked Kelly Johnson in the ass. Amazing. I wondered what this week had in store.

I didn't have to wait too long for this week to get a good kick-start. I got to school early on Monday, before most of the other teachers had arrived. I walked into the staff room and greeted another teacher, Mr. Wilson, who was on his way out. No doubt he was going to his crazy science classroom and arranging his lectures for the day. Sometimes I thought he was a machine the school found somewhere so they wouldn't have to hire another science teacher again for fifty years. He'd probably been here that long. Either way, he was a nice guy.

I was alone now in the staff room, the only alone time I was bound to get in here. I set my coffee down on the table and opened the newspaper. I read a few pages and was flipping around to the find the sports page when Mrs. Brown walked in. I didn't remember right then that Mrs. Brown's observation had set all of the events last Friday in motion. But it wouldn't be out of my head for long.

"Good morning, John, how was your weekend?"

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Brown, it was good, I had some time to relax and do some errands; how 'bout you?" My standard answer seemed applicable here.

"Oh, mine was fine. I had a student and teacher meeting with Kelly. She's such a wonderful student and young lady isn't she? And you can call me Helen."

After she said that last bit, about being called Helen, it dawned on me that she never referred to me by anything other than Mr. Jones before this morning. What was up with that and was there something I didn't know going on here? I had a feeling I'd soon find out.

"Yes, Kelly is a tremendous student. Unfortunately I don't have her in any of my classes, but from what I've seen she's tremendous."

You got that right.

"Well, she told me over the weekend that you are her new favorite teacher. I thought I was her favorite. But it seems you did something to convince her between when I last saw her on Friday and when she and I met up on Saturday."

"Well, Helen, I'm really not sure what that could have been. She told me you were her favori-"

"Oh let's just cut the bullshit here John, I know what happened. I sent Marsha there for a reason. Kelly and I had been planning this for sometime now."

I was shocked to hear this. First, Kelly being a sex goddess and now Mrs. Brown, one of the most boring teachers by any poll of five students in the school, was the mastermind behind it? Unreal, but it intrigued me nonetheless.

She continued before I could even think of what to say, "The only regret I have is that I didn't get to see it happen. I would have loved to see you and she take Marsha like you did. Lord knows she's needed something like that for a long time. She's always so full of herself. Kelly has always liked her though, and I did my best to get her what she wanted. She was very happy how things turned out on Friday."

"You were behind all of this? I guess I still can't believe that. No trouble will come of this right?" I assumed not but I had to be sure, this was my career after all.

"Oh no, I won't tell anyone John. This was just the beginning too, so don't you worry. You apparently made a good enough impression I hear." She smiled at me broadly.

"Well that's good to hear. I never thought Kelly could act that way. Has she always been like that? Why is she so conservative in school all the time? She could have any guy she wanted if she really tried."

"Well John, the thing about Kelly is that she's how shall we say ... picky. Like with Marsha. She could have had anyone but she wanted the one girl in the school everyone wanted. It made it a lot harder. I'm sure there were lots of other girls and boys who we could have gone after, but of course she wanted Marsha. I guess she knew what she was doing though because it all worked out well."

"So how did you come into this? Did Kelly just tell you about all this out of the blue one day or what? This seems a little outside the usual student and teacher relationship."

"So does fucking your students in the ass John." She winked at me as she said this and I had to agree, although that was the kind of relationship I didn't mind having with Kelly or Marsha. "Actually I've known Kelly for a long time, I was friends with her mother throughout high school and college. We've stayed in touch after that from time to time when we see each other. For some reason Kelly and I bonded when she was a young age. Maybe she felt more comfortable coming to a family friend for advice and to get things off her chest than her mother. Whatever it was, it led Kelly to be comfortable enough to tell me things. Like her love for Marsha."

"But she almost seemed like a different person on Friday. How does she keep that in all the time? She's very placid during school and a great student. I never would have imagined how much of sex machine she could be. She's definitely done that before too ... how long she has been like this?"

"Well I can't say for sure when it all started, but I know she's been with at least a few other girls from school this year. It'sall kept very quiet of course; none of the girls want anything like that coming out. This isn't college as I'm sure you know. Maybe in college she can be more accepted. Lord knows she'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy herself the next four years. I think she's just a horny girl."

"So you've never ... seen her in action, shall we say?"

"Me? No, I haven't. I have too close a bond with her and our relationship is much different then the one you have now entered into with her. I also am not attracted to her in such a way. Although Marsha I must admit does get the juices flowing if you know what I mean?" Another wink and I definitely DID know what she was talking about. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay, how did you find out Marsha wasn't wearing panties on Friday? You couldn't have planned that; was it just luck or were you going to send her there for anything little thing you could find and this was a bonus?"

"That part was a bit of luck yes. But we also had been watching for quite some time now. Whenever she has soccer practice, for whatever reason, she doesn't usually wear panties to school that day. That means every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we had a good chance of her exposing herself, if you will. When the time came on Friday I sneaked a peek when she was in my class and sure enough, nothing there but pussy."

"Wow. I can't believe you two could put something like this together. How did you choose me? Let me say I'm glad that you did but I'm just curious."

"Well John, you're frankly the youngest teacher here by what ... six or seven years? You're also the best looking. Kelly figured you would be the only one daring enough to actually try anything with Marsha. We both thought that you would be the only teacher who would really want to be sexually involved with these two. Of course it's always a risk with this sort of thing but I'm happy to say I think it worked out okay." Another big smile.

Yes, Helen, I would say that it did work out okay.

"Yes I think it did. So ... now what? What's the relationship with Kelly and Marsha going to be like now? I saw how much Kelly really wants to be with her when we were 'together' on Friday and when we were leaving. High school is fickle though and like it or not Marsha still has a reputation to live up to for the this school year."

"No that is true. High school kids are very hard on each other during these four years. Luckily it's their senior year and they are both going to the same college next year. As for the next few months I don't think anything will come of it publicly. I do think however that something can happen behind the scenes. Obviously as last Friday proved to you, Kelly and me, things CAN happen if you work hard enough and really want them too. I think deep down Marsha will learn to really like Kelly if not love her. It will take a while still though for it to sink in with her. She has some tough decisions coming up. Will she continue to be the person she has been, or will she allow herself to change? We'll be able to watch and see."

"Well either way, work just got a lot more interesting. I have you to thank for that Helen. I must say I never saw that coming."

"That's okay John and you're welcome. Sometimes the best things are the ones you least expect. I have to get going to my first class now, don't want to be late and give them the feeling of hope that I won't arrive." She chuckled after saying this and walked out the door. I was glad I had gotten to see a very different side of my co-worker. How much else was going on around me that I never knew about?

I had my first class in a few minutes as well but sat to collect my thoughts for a few moments. I usually got to my classroom just on time anyway, so it wouldn't be noticed if I was a second or two late. I was kind of glad I didn't have either of them in my first class so I had more time to digest all the information I had just gotten out of Mrs. Brown. I might've just blown my load if I saw either one of them now. I had two more periods before I had Marsha for History. Before last Friday afternoon I doubt she even noticed I was her teacher. Now I wondered how she would react, and how I would react. Either way I'd be thinking about my cock in her mouth, and what a thought that was.

I gathered my things and headed for my class ...

The first couple periods of the day went uneventfully. Truth be told my mind was elsewhere and I figured the students could tell as they were taking extra liberties around the classroom. That was okay, for now, but once I got my mind straight I'd get them back in line. Maybe.

As my second period class wound down and then ended I felt myself getting a little nervous. This was the first time I would see Marsha since our threesome on Friday. What would she be like? Would she nicer to me or back to being her bitchy self? I was sure she could change from one to the other in the bat of an eye, even if it was just for effect. My answer came shortly.

She arrived early for class; this was a first and maybe the start of a new Marsha? She smiled at me and set her books down at her desk, which was still the one closest to the door, and walked up to my desk. She was wearing sandals, tight blue jeans and a red tank top with white bra straps sticking out on her shoulders. Some girls might not be able to get away with the bra straps. But on Marsha Callaghan, it was drop dead sexy.

"Hi, um, can I call you John from now on?"

"Of course, Marsha. Nice to see you so early."

"Listen, we're keeping last Friday under wraps. I can't let it get out that I did that. I don't know what would happen if everyone knew."

"Don't worry Marsha, no one is going to find out. Everything's going to be fine."

"Okay good because I still wanna be Prom Queen again this year. I don't think anyone has won it two years in a row."

"I don't think you'll have a problem with that. So, have you talked to Kelly at all?"

"Yea, this mor-"

One of Marsha's friends walked in at this moment and called her over. She gave me a smile and told me she'd finish talking to me after class. She went and sat back down at her desk next to her friend. I couldn't help checking out her ass stuffed into her tight jeans. She looked like the same Marsha but I could tell she was at least a little different. I also wanted to know what she and Kelly had said to each other.

Class went by pretty quickly and I caught a few more smiles from Marsha, which almost made my dick explode through my pants. I wanted to excuse everyone from class and get another blow job from her, but I didn't think that was appropriate. At least not on Mondays. After the bell rang and everyone left Marsha came back up to the front of the room.

"So ... as you were saying?"

"Yea, Kelly and I talked this morning. She's gonna behave just like you're going to. I guess I like her but I don't know really. I never thought about girls before."

She stopped talking and actually seemed lost in thought for a moment. "Anyways, I have to get going but I'm sure I'll see you around soon." She looked at me and I said goodbye to her. She grabbed her books looked back at me once more, smiled and left me with a nice little anecdote ...

"I bet you wanna know how I taste too. Well maybe you can find out soon."

She walked out the door with a giggle ...

I didn't have long to reflect on this comment though. A few minutes later while I was gathering up my things, I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Kelly smiling at me from the doorway. My cock was now fully hard.

"Hey Kelly, come on in."

She said hello and walked up to my desk. She was dressed as usual with sneakers, loose blue jeans and an unflattering dark blue t-shirt. I knew better now though.

"Hi John, how are you doing today? I heard Mrs. Brown talked to you this morning. I hope she didn't freak you out at all."

"Well, not really, but it was an interesting conversation to say the least."

"I figured. I'm glad she talked to you though. I thought it would be important for you to know about it. I also want to thank you for helping me last Friday, even if you didn't know you were at the time."

"Oh you're more than welcome Kelly. I had some fun myself if you remember."

"I do remember. I also want to finish what I started on Friday."

"With Marsha?"

"No with you when I was sucking your cock. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"You what?"

Before I knew it she was down on her knees in front of me. I didn't even notice when she came in that she had shut the door behind her. I looked down at her and her hands were already on my fly. She unzipped it and reached her hand inside and felt my cock. I was becoming harder by the second and when I felt her hand groping my cock I was instantly as hard as I ever have been.

I loosened my belt and opened the button on my pants. She helped me push them down and was still fondling the bulge in my boxer briefs.

"I want your cock in my mouth."

I didn't need to hear any more. I pushed my briefs down for her to expose my cock to her mouth. She didn't wait. She moved her inviting mouth to my cock and started to lick it. Her hand gently stroked my shaft with her tongue went to work on my head. This girl knew what she was doing.

It wasn't long before she started putting more and more of my cock into her mouth. I was still amazed at how easily she could deep throat. She must have lost her gag reflex, along with her virginity, a while ago. She was taking my whole cock in her mouth and throat repeatedly now. This was the best blow job I had ever had.

Her tongue was still lashing around my cock and I could tell she wanted me to come. I grabbed her head with my hands and let her suck all the cum out of me. I kept my moans as quiet as possible while my cum started to fill her mouth. Her moans started to get louder than mine as she tasted my cum rushing into her waiting mouth.

She grabbed my ass and pushed my cock as far as she could into her mouth till the last drop of cum left my cock. I was speechless as she took her mouth away and leaned back on her heels wiping her mouth.

"You taste so good John, I love your cum," she said as she looked up at me with a devilish smile on her face.

"How did you get so good at that? You're the best I've ever had."

"Practice makes perfect. I love sex John. It's liberating; I can be who I want to be. I can do what I want to do and I know people will enjoy it. It'sjust so much fun and I love the tastes and the pleasure and sometimes the pain too." I got a wink at this last comment.

"You are dynamite, Kelly. You really are. You're going to make some man happy for the rest of his life."

"If I can keep myself to one. Gender too," she chuckled after this and I realized what an amazing opportunity I had in front of me. All my sexual desires that weren't filled already could be filled with help of this normal looking girl in front of me. What a fire she had inside her.

"So what about Marsha?" I asked her.

"You liked that threesome didn't you?" she responded.

"I can't say I didn't enjoy it Kelly, that is for sure."

"Well why don't we plan on kidnapping her after her high school all-star game on Wednesday? She said she was okay with everything as long as I didn't tell people I was her girlfriend." She laughed.

It seemed she told a slightly different story to Kelly than to me. "Kidnapping her? How are we going to do that?"

"Well, I assume after Friday she won't have as much of a problem coming with us. But just in case, we got to be ready to take her. I know where they come out after they shower and everything. I wish I could go inside to see her shower ... but anyway ... I want you to get a hotel room for the three of us on Wednesday night. Even if we don't get her I can still give you your money's worth." She gave me a wink after this; I thought I was going to blow my load all over again. I was damn sure she could make me, and I already wanted to rip Tuesday off the calendar.

"Sounds good to me," I said while trying to wipe the dumb smile I had off my face. It's kind of hard though when you having something like that to look forward to. What did I get myself into and could it actually get better?

"Okay, I have get going now. Helen said I could be late to class today. She knew I wanted to ... speak to you about this. I guess I know how to use my mouth to persuade people don't I?"

"Yes, yes I would say that you do. Tell Helen I said hello and that you are the most lovely student anyone could ever ask for."

"Why thanks John and I'll be in touch about Wednesday; it should be a lot of fun."

She gave me a huge smile as she walked out the door. I was still in shock and had to remember to put my cock back inside my pants before walking out the door. I had just gotten the best blow job ever, at work! I could get off a hundred times just thinking about what just happened. I was willing to bet though that Wednesday night would something I wouldn't forget for a long, long time ...

dc25
dc25
13 Followers