Detention Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy continues her punishment at an all girls school.
1.4k words
4.25
99.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Cynthia had only been in her new school two days and found herself in trouble with her communications teacher, Mr. Walters. She found that she was no longer in control, but a true submissive in his presence.

Her third day in school seemed to last forever. She couldn't wait for Mr. Walter's class, the last period of the day. He had punished her, humiliated her and raped her. Still, just the thought of seeing him again turned her on. He had given her the strongest orgasm that she had ever had. She still had three more days of detention this week.

Finally, the bell rang, communications class. Cynthia was one of the first students there and grabbed a seat in the front roll directly in front of Mr. Walters.

The second bell rang and the boring class proceeded. Mr. Walters Cynthia couldn't keep her mind on the class, only yesterdays detention and the intense orgasm that he had given her. As she reflected back, she found herself getting wet and extremely turned on.

Cynthia watched Mr. Walters pace back and forth while lecturing. Discreetly, she slouched in her seat and pulled her panties to one side exposing her labia. She continued to rub her wet lips making sure that Mr. Walters could get a good view.

Cindy thought about how big his cock was and how it filled her up inside. As she daydreamed, she was interrupted by the sound of her name.

"Cynthia? I asked you a question."

Cindy was lost. The "Steps in Composition" book that Mr. Walters had been reading from was still closed. She quickly removed her had from between her legs leaving her panties to one side.

"Cynthia?" He asked in a stern manner.

"Huh?" Cindy asked.

"What was the irregular verb in that sentence?"

Cindy's mood quickly changed from pleasure to that of pain. She had seen Mr. Walters mad and she was already on his shit list.

"I don't know," Cindy said softly as she hung her head.

Mr. Walters walked over to Cynthia's desk. "Would you like to share with the rest of the class what you were showing me?"

Cindy looked up at him, almost in tears and just shook her head no.

Mr. Walters looked up at the rest of the class, "I have stressed repeatedly how important it is to pay attention in my class. Some of you already know. For the rest of you, miss Cynthia here is going to show you what happens when your mind wanders."

Mr. Walters grabbed Cynthia's wrist and led her to the front of the class room in front of his desk. Cindy could feel how wet she was as her panties resumed their position.

He removed his nameplate and a few other items from his desk. Still holding on to her wrist he looked at Cindy, "I want you to pull down your panties and lay across the desk."

"What," Cynthia asked softly.

"Am I stuttering? I want you to pull down your panties and lay across the desk. Do it now!"

Cynthia tilted her head and looked up at Mr. Walters with a look of disbelief. He had taken her across his knee in public, but this time the class room was full.

"Would you like me to do it for you?"

Cindy raised her little skirt and grabbed the top elastic of her white panties.

"I'm waiting!"

Cindy rolled them down slowly just to crotch level then stopped.

"I'll do it," said Mr. Walters.

"No.,, no I'll do it, Cindy said as she started to cry.

"Don't you dare start sobbing," he said as he walked behind Cindy.

Cindy continued to roll her panties down until they dropped around her calf muscles.

"Now, lay across the desk and grab a hold of the other side."

Cindy held back her tears and leaned over the desk. MR. Walters pushed Cindy down flat on the desk as he stood behind her. He then raised her skirt the rest of the way exposing Cynthia's little pussy to everyone in class.

He then walked around the desk and reached in the drawer. Cindy watch closely as she seen pull out a paddle.

"No, no, please,,,,, nooooo," Cindy cried out.

"Don't you dare let go of this desk," he said as he patted Cindy on her left hand. Cynthia just lay there, totally humiliated

"Class, if you don't want this to happen to you, I suggest that you follow my rules. Now, this is how it's going to work. I'm letting you out ten minutes early. Each one of you on the way out will use this paddle on little miss Cynthia. If anyone has a problem with this, they may join her now. Any questions?"

The entire class had been dead quiet for the last five minutes. The only sounds were that of Mr. Walters and the soft sounds of Cindy whimpering.

"We will start with this row, come on up, now!"

"I want you to hold the paddle like this and make contact thusly," as he made contact across Cindy's bare ass.

"Ow, no no, please no ," Cindy cried out in response.

"Got it?" he asked the class. "Anyone that decides that they will give miss Cynthia a little love tap, will stay after school with her."

Mr. Walters handed the paddle to the first girl in line. "Whack," as it hits it mark. "Owwww, nooooo," she cried.

"Next? Let's go!"

The paddle was passed on and on back to the next student. Cindy hung on tightly to the edge of the desk trying to brace herself fo the next one. "Whack,"

Cindy lost track of just how many students had passed by. Her ass was bright red from the punishment. This is not what she had fantasized. Any control that she had ever had seemed now to be gone. "Whack"

As a single tear rolled down her cheek, she heard a voice from behind her, "Sorry Cindy."

She recognized the voice a s her new friend, Beth. She had been the one person here she could truly relate to.

"Sorry Cindy?" Mr. Walters asked. "So, Beth, you don't think that Cynthia should be punished?"

"No Sir," Beth said quietly.

Mr. Walters pu his hand on Cindy's ass, then ran his fingers down over pussy, "Would you like to take her place?"

Cindy's body trembled at the touch of her superior. Her ass felt so tender, but his hand touching her pussy made her forget about the pain.

"Beth, I asked you a question, Do you want to take Cynthia's place?"

"Oh, please, no Sir," Beth exclaimed.

"Stand over there," he said as he pointed Beth to the corner. "The rest of you are free to leave."

Cindy still felt his gentle touch on her warm ass. His fingers playing with her labia. She still held on to the edge of the desk even though she was weak from her punishment.

After the last student had left the classroom, Mr. Walters looked at Beth, "Come over here."

Beth walked over and stood next to where Cindy lay across the desk. You are going to take miss Cynthia's place."

Beth looked up at him, "Sir?"

"Get up Cynthia," he said as he gently tapped her pussy.

Cindy slid backwards off the desk, stood up and tried to regain her balance as her panties dropped around her ankles. Cindy looked down at them, then Mr. Walters. "Leave them and stand over here, next to me."

Cindy complied, stepping out of her panties and stepped backwards and to her left.

"Beth here saved you from the rest of your punishment. She volunteered to take your place, right?" he said as he looked at Beth.

Beth started shaking. She had never had detention with Mr. Walters, but she had heard stories.

"Well Beth? Do you remember what position Cynthia was in, or do you need help?"

Without thinking, Beth immediately leaned across the desk.

"Comfy?" he asked. Beth just closed her eyes and braced herself for what was coming.

"Stand back up, Now!"

Beth heard the tone in his voice and immediately stood back up. "Sir?"

"Did miss Cynthia have her panties on?"

Beth hung her head, hiked up her skirt and started to slip off her panties.

"It's a little late now. I want you to remove all of your clothes. You too Cynthia. You two want to share the punishment? You can share all the punishment."

Cindy and Beth exchanged glances, then looked at Mr. Walters for some kind of stay of execution, but there was none.

"The longer I wait, the more severe it will be. Are you two sure that you want to push me?"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers