Detention Ch. 03

Story Info
The Teacher is jumped by the girls.
2.4k words
4.4
30.1k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers

I'd stayed back after the final bell went, marking a few papers. I only had a dozen or so to go and I was damned if I was going to take them home and have to work on them there. Once I was out of the school grounds I was through with the place until Monday.

I was nearly finished when Moira Ashcroft came rushing in.

"Thank god someone else is here," she said. "I've got some girls coming for detention after their practice and I can't stay for it. My husband's been in an accident and I've got to go to the hospital and I need someone to take the detention."

"Ah, why not defer it until next week. I'm sure the girls won't mind. In fact they'd probably prefer it. Today is Friday."

"That's precisely why I don't want to defer it. I want to teach the little bitches a lesson. They've been acting up all week. Most of the stunts they've pulled they've been able to skate through but I finally got them for talking in class."

"You gave them a Friday night detention for talking in class?"

"No. I gave them detention for being real little bitches all week and they know it. The talking is the excuse and being a Friday is just a bonus. Be a sweetie and sit in for me. All you have to do is keep an eye on them for forty minutes. Make them sit down and write an essay or something."

With her husband in hospital I couldn't very well refuse. I put a smile on and agreed.

"Just head around to the detention room and wait. They'll be there right after practice."

Before I could ask what practice Moira had turned and bolted. I shrugged, gathered up the last of the papers, and headed around to the detention room, wondering which girls I was going to be stuck with.

The answer to what practice and which girls came moments after I finished marking the papers. I'd just tucked them away in my briefcase when the offenders waltzed into the room.

It was blatantly obvious that the practice referred to was cheerleader practice and that the offenders were all cheerleaders. Apparently it had been a full dress rehearsal and the girls were still in their uniforms. Why the hell they hadn't got changed I don't know. It was probably intended to annoy Moira who was a bit sticky about appropriate clothes for girls.

I wasn't too happy with Moira, either. When she'd said the girls were being little bitches I'd assumed juniors mucking around. Not seniors. If any of that bunch was under eighteen I'd eat those damn exams I'd just marked. Girls of eighteen plus are actually young ladies, not children.

In this case they were young ladies in abbreviated dress. The tops were skin tight and showed the midriff. I remembered some of the debate about the amount of cleavage the tops would have and I was under the impression that the cleavage would be minimal. Either my impression was just plain wrong or a couple of the ladies were sufficiently endowed so as to turn minimal into maximal.

Mini-skirts were the order of the day. As far as I was concerned those skirts were little more than wide belts. Thank god the girls had to wear modesty shorts under them.

"Mr Adams," said Cheryl. "Where's Mrs Ashcroft?"

"Mrs Ashcroft's husband was in an accident and she had to go to the hospital," I explained. "I'm filling in for her. Do you have any homework assigned for the weekend? If so, now's a good time to get on with it."

I just smiled and added a killer.

"If you haven't any homework, I know you've all been studying Shakespeare's Julius Caesar this term. You could spend the next half hour writing an essay about it. We'd spend the last ten minutes reading them and having a laugh."

The girls conceded that they did have some homework they should do and I directed them to sit down and get on with it.

The girls dropped their bags and settled into the front desks. They all found reasons to bend over and burrow through their bags, fishing out books and pens and things. It was noticeable that the two young ladies with the biggest cleavage happened to be facing me when they bent over, giving me an eyeful. It was even more noticeable that the other two girls were facing away from me when they bent over and gave me a different eyeful. It seems I was mistaken about the modesty shorts. Where Cheryl was concerned, for a moment I was a little doubtful that she had panties at all. Skin coloured bikini briefs were apparently the order of the day. (Very brief.)

Fortunately, I am a mature, responsible adult. Nubile young ladies giving me a peep show did nothing for me. Equally fortunately, I was sitting behind a desk, so any inadvertent reaction was hidden, not that there was any.

For a brief moment silence reigned. A very brief moment. Then the questions started.

"Mr Adams, could you explain this to me?"

"Mr Adams, why doesn't this work?'

"Mr Adams, why. . .?

Some of the questions might even have been legitimate, but not many. As a dedicated teacher I had no choice but to move from desk to desk answering their queries. It was amazing how much cleavage a young lady can show when she wants to. I was sure Cheryl was pulling lightly on the bottom of her top to force out more cleavage.

Another minor problem was that on the few occasions I managed to sit down I had a view of four young ladies in abbreviated skirts that did nothing to hide their abbreviated underwear. For some reason they all found it necessary to sit with their legs parted. They should put a modesty panel on the front desks. I'd have to suggest it sometime.

The girls kept up a low hum of conversation. It didn't bother me as there was no class to be disturbed and, if asked, they would probably say they were discussing their homework. As they were entitled to do that I played it safe and ignored the chat.

Things changed when I was answering a query from Annette. I was looking at the homework, answering the question, not looking down her top, and getting taken completely by surprised when a little hand reached out and closed over my cock.

"I was right," said a triumphant Cheryl. "He's got a stiffy."

I spun around, moving as fast as a hunted rabbit, which was how I felt. I gave Cheryl a killing glare but before I could pronounce a sentence of doom upon her another little hand close over my cock as Annette checked for herself. I took a hurried step back, unleashing another killer glare and found myself backing into a couple of young ladies who'd come scrambling around to join in the fun.

What the hell was I supposed to do? I couldn't very well knock a bunch of girls to the floor.

"All of you, back to your seats," I said, using my nastiest I-mean-it snarl.

Becky and Marie just giggled and checked the measure of my possible erectness for themselves. Not only was I still erect, I was probably even more so. Sweet little maidens grabbing your crotch can do that sort of thing.

Cheryl was the main culprit. Not content with having a second grab she unzipped me, her hand darting into my open fly and dragging her prize out into the open. So there I was, surrounded by four nubile young ladies with a cock sticking a foot or so into the air. OK, maybe it wasn't a foot, but there was definitely far too much on display.

Things promptly got worse. I had two options. Stand there and suffer or physical violence. Then I had only a single option. Annette, sweet little Annette, went down on one knee in front of me, her hand closed over my cock, and then her mouth followed suit.

"What the fuck?" I hissed out. I wanted to really bellow at them but tried to keep the noise level down.

"It's called a blowjob, Mr Adams," said Cheryl. "Haven't you had one before?"

My experience in these matters was incidental. Annette's experience was something else. Her hot wet mouth was covering me, moving up and down, making me want to yell. It didn't last long. She released me, leaving me unsatisfied and wanting and desperate to tuck my cock away in my pants.

Fat chance I had of doing that. Becky (she of the big boobs) was on her knees and taking her place.

I was swearing a terrible vengeance, detention for the rest of the year, including weekends, telling their parents, telling their boyfriends, strangling them, preferably strangling them at birth. The girls were giggling, my cock was swelling, and Marie was taking Becky's place.

I was so going to get even with the lot of them. Marie was standing up and Cheryl was moving forward to take her place when I acted. Before Cheryl could kneel down I had her by the elbow. I spun her around to face the nearest desk, forced her to bend over it and hoicked her panties down fast. That excuse for a skirt she was wearing provided no cover whatsoever.

"You started this," I told her. "You can reap the fucking consequences."

That's when a small fist bounced off my nose.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, astounded.

Annette was glaring at me.

"Giving you a blowjob is one thing," she snapped. "Rape is something else entirely."

"Rape? Are you kidding? Does Cheryl look as though she's protesting? Have you heard her say no? Is she trying to pull her panties up? Is her pussy so hot and wet she's almost dripping on the floor?"

I turned back to Cheryl, lining up my cock. A moment of touching, and then I was pushing home, hard and fast, while Cheryl squealed, and it sure wasn't a squeal of protest.

I started moving firmly inside her, slow deliberate strokes with the promise of future urgency in them. I glanced at Becky and Marie. They were both breathing hard and watching, fascinated. Becky was actually rubbing herself in time to the attention I was giving Cheryl.

I glared over at Annette. (My nose hurt.)

"Instead of worrying about Cheryl look around. Do Becky and Marie look upset? Do you think they're going to fight me off when I catch them alone sometime?"

I flicked a look at Becky and Marie when I said that. They looked startled and glanced at each other, blushing slightly. I strongly suspected that if I did get them alone trying to fight me off would not be high on their agenda. I turned back to Annette.

"Worry about yourself," I told her. "Just think; you may find yourself bent over a desk in the near future with your panties down around your ankles. You'll be remembering this and how my cock was sliding in and out of Cheryl. Are you watching how her bottom is bouncing up and down as she pushes back to meet me? Your bottom would be bouncing the same way. Or are you going to say no, you don't want it? And if you say no, will I listen. Wow, you might be saying no and feeling my cock slide into you anyway. Won't that be fun?"

I turned my full attention back to Cheryl.

Please don't think that I didn't already have a fair bit of my attention on Cheryl. She felt delicious. How could I fail to have most of my attention on her, apart from mildly stirring Annette (and giving Becky and Marie something to anticipate)?

Now, however, I started serious work. To this point my efforts had been more of a place holder, a gentle stroking to let Cheryl know what was coming her way. She seemed to be handling things nicely so I turned up the heat. Hands holding her hips I pulled back and drove in at twice the speed of my previous efforts. Cheryl yelped and bucked, pushing hard against me.

I kept up the harder, faster, style and Cheryl was lapping it up, bouncing frantically under me and giving tongue, encouraging me to do my worst. I pounded on, quite happy to see out the detention period like this. I did spare a quick glance at the other young ladies to see how they were reacting. Becky and Marie looked as though they were going to have their own orgasms long before Cheryl did. Annette looked flushed, shocked, and very nervous. Thinking of how she would feel if it was her on the receiving end I hoped.

I bounced against Cheryl long and hard and she was with me every stroke of the way. Finally I had to finish it. (Detention time was coming to an end and I didn't want to keep the girls too late.) I started pumping even faster, trying to lift her up and over the hump while rapidly climbing that same hump myself.

I was able to hang on (barely) until Cheryl gave a gasp and climaxed, shuddering delightfully. I could feel her climax shaking my cock which responded in style, letting loose with its own.

I zipped up while the girls clustered around Cheryl, whispering and giggling and throwing little glances my way. I pointed out that detention time was finished and they headed for the door. Annette lingered for a moment.

"You wouldn't really force yourself on me if I said no, would you?" she asked.

"I guess we'll find out in due course," I told her. "Ah, I can see it now. You leaning backward over the desk, watching, as I draw your panties down. You holding your dress up so you can see my cock brushing against your pussy. My cock slowly sinking into you while you watch it disappear, feeling it climbing higher inside you. I can't tell if you'll say no or not. It will be interesting finding out, won't it?"

She bolted, scarlet faced. I watched and wondered. Would she make sure she was nowhere near me for the next week or so or would she make sure she bumped into me frequently? And I also had the other two girls to attend to. Life was going to be interesting for a short while.

Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers