Detention with Ms Marshall - Day 03

Story Info
Female teacher picks shy male student for her "experiment".
840 words
4.25
56.4k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Esprade
Esprade
26 Followers

Day 3

I'd been thinking about Ms Marshall all day. It was the only thing I could think about. What she might do to me, or get me to do to myself. I snuck to the toilets and jerked off an hour earlier to "buy myself some time" for later -- no more embarrassing incidents like yesterday. I was in her class earlier, but we didn't make eye contact. Still, all I could look at was the patch of floor where I shot my load.

I approach the door.

"Come in. Lock it behind you." A hint of a smile, she was definitely less intimidating than before. A black suit, jacket buttoned all the way up. She placed her hands to where her breasts were and nudged them upwards.

"Have you ever touched these?" My heart skipped, this was it! I shook my head.

"Well, you're going to be introduced to them right now. Unbutton my jacket." I couldn't believe this was actually going to happen. Five years of jerking off over porn, desperately fantasizing about what a woman's breasts would actually be like.

I raised my shaking hand to her top button and undid it. I instantly realised there was no shirt underneath. I exposed a valley of cleavage framed by a red bra. Once the last button was undone she took the jacket off.

"Squeeze them." I instantly complied. It felt great. The bra was silky and I ran my thumb over where the nipples were repeatedly until she took a step back.

"Lie down on the table and get your cock out." She was smiling again, which eased my nerves. I sat up on the table, swung round and instantly grabbed my cock out.

"Not yet. You've more tits first." I swallowed with excitement as Ms Marshall undone her bra. Her breasts were a good size, like ones in a porn video although they sagged down a little. She grabbed my hands and rubbed them over them. My cock was an iron rod.

"Flick my nipples with your thumbs." I rubbed them crudely and they quickly became erect. I don't know if I was too rough with this, but she flinched away after twenty seconds or so.

"Good boy, now would you like to suck on them?" Did I? At that moment it was the sole purpose of being alive. I nodded.

"Say it." She turned stern again, and this only turned me on more.

"Can I suck on your breasts, miss?" This power play made her smile. She pulled up a chair and sat down at the table.

"Turn your head over here and suck on this one." She cupped her right breast in her hand. I turned and raised my own hand to it as well and sucked directly onto it. The first thing I noticed was the taste, or rather lack of. I don't know why but I had assumed there would be a taste but it was no different to licking any other piece of skin.

"Enjoying yourself?" Thinking back to porn movies, I pulled my head back slightly and flicked the nipple with my tongue. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my back onto it.

"Suckle on it like a baby. Back and forth." I panicked a little that I had done something wrong. I started rhythmically sucking quite hard, pulling her whole breast forward slightly as I rocked my head a little. Her nipple occasionally slipped down and I made a slurping noise.

"Good boy, that's it. Now, I want you to masturbate while you suck my tit." This was going to be the greatest jerk off in the history of mankind. I eagerly started at a fast pace.

"I want you to make a good mess. Don't worry about where to cum, just erupt it over your hand." Being spoken to was I done this was still too much to take. I sucked hard and started to approach the end zone. I let out a muffled gasp as she gripped the back of my head harder.

"Come on, let it out. Shoot it everywhere." That clinched it. I started shaking as I felt it build. I couldn't see it, but I suddenly felt a warm jet land on my hand as I kept going. Then another, and another. A warm pool collected on my groin.

"You're making a lovely mess." I slowed down and stopped, I let her breast go and gasped for air.

"Let's clean this up." She grabbed a tissue, and wiped up the cum which I took a look at for the first time -- it was a MESS. She then took another and wiped the saliva around her nipple.

"Trousers up, that's all for today. I want you to masturbate at least twice tonight about this experience. We need to work on your longevity." I nodded as I pulled my pants back up.

I turned and left as she was putting her bra back on.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Esprade
Esprade
26 Followers