Detention with Ms Marshall - Day 04

Story Info
Female teacher picks shy male student for her "experiment".
1k words
4.26
33.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Esprade
Esprade
26 Followers

Day 4

I had taken Ms Marshall's advice and masturbated several times last night and this morning, not that I needed the encouragement after being breastfed by her. I was desperately excited for whatever lay in wait today. Was she going to give me a blowjob? Maybe I will get to cum all over her face like in a porn movie.

Knock knock.

"Come in." I hesitated for a second as I put my hand on the door. She sounded like she was in no mood for fun. Still, if she wanted to give another spanking with a sticky ending that would be fine with me.

"Take a seat, I will be with you in a minute." I headed over to an empty desk. Ms Marshall was wearing a low-cut white top and a short pale-blue business skirt. She was also wearing shiny black heeled boots which went up to her knees, rather than her usual high heels.

"Have you been masturbating like a good boy?" She asked as she locked the door. I've still not got over the idea of a teacher talking like this to me, and I felt myself starting to get hard. I nodded.

"What were you masturbating about? These?" She lifted off her top as she walked over. I don't know if it was the type of bra, but her breasts looked even bigger today -- encased in two large blue holders.

"Well?" I nodded and smiled. In actual fact, I had masturbated twice about sucking them, and twice about HER sucking ME.

"I think you should do it again." She put her hands on her hips and looked at me, still with a stern expression. The sight of her looking slightly angry, but only in a bra and skirt, was practically too much to handle. I stood up to unloosen my pants and started to walk towards her to get ahold of her breasts with my free hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" She snapped at me. I froze, pants around my ankles and a raging erection poking through my boxers.

"I haven't finished giving my orders. I want you to get down at my feet and cum onto my boots." Okay, this was going to be different. I nervously lowered my boxers and kneeled down in front of her. I didn't dare look up her skirt, but I had to fight an instinctive urge to lick her thighs.

"What are you waiting for. Get going." I looked down at her shiny black left boot and started jerking away. Little was happening. Perhaps I had overprepared for today, perhaps it was nerves. Either way, I was feeling the pressure. I looked up, she was looking right back at me, hands still on her hips.

"Don't you dare flop on me. Pull harder. Grip my other boot with your left hand." I leaned over and hoped for the best. I grabbed ahold of her right boot around the ankle. The smooth, almost slippery, PVC material sent a tingle right down my cock and I started getting hard right away. I moved my hand around the boot, round to the heel and back, as I got a good rhythm going.

"I thought that would work. Now, I want to see you shoot your load over them." Her command gave me a judder, and I realised that I would no longer need to worry about failing to perform. I sped up a little, and edged slightly closer to her.

I looked up at her again. Still staring at me, but now with a slight wicked grin. I assume today was meant to be a punishment rather than pleasure, but I was feeling both. I juddered again and realised I was getting close to finishing.

"Right, time to cum. Get it all out, and don't spill a drop." That done it. I started to feel an orgasm build, and I gripped hard on her boot as I suddenly realised I had no idea what to do next and I had no time to figure it out. Was I meant to cum over both her boots, or just one? Was I to deposit a careful pool on top of her foot or just blast streaks everywhere. I let out a little gasp of tension as I slowed down to buy some time.

"Good boy, here it comes." One more wave and I would be done. I leaned in close enough that the end of my cock practically touching the tip of her left boot. I looked at the other boot rather than see what happened. I gave another tug and felt the cum rise up my cock.

"Don't hold it back, let it out. NOW." The shock of her suddenly shouting at me again was all it took, I released my grip on my cock and felt a huge load rush out. I let out a little whimper as I felt the orgasm rush all the way down to my feet and back. I gave another tug and another load came out. I still didn't dare look.

"You're making a real mess, look at what you've done." I finished cumming and relaxed slightly from the nicer tone of her voice. I hesitantly looked down to get a glimpse. I had shot three large loads that criss-crossed the top of her foot and ankle, and another one that had dribbled onto the toe.

"I like a load of cum on my boots, you've been a good boy." I didn't know what to do or say, I was still on my hands and knees up close and personal with a load of my cum, which was starting to run off the boot and onto the floor.

"If you were a bad boy I might have ordered you to lick it back off, but I think you've been good. Tomorrow you might get a reward. Get your pants back on." I stood back up and pulled my boxers and pants back up. She was still standing there, hands on hips, cum on boot. I took a quick look at it and then a glance at her breasts still encased in that blue bra.

"You can leave now. I'll deal with the mess." I turned to leave.

"One last thing. No masturbating tonight, I want you to have a big load waiting to get out tomorrow."

There was absolutely no chance of me not doing my homework tonight.

Esprade
Esprade
26 Followers