Detention with the Headmaster Ch. 03

Story Info
Bree gets into more trouble.
2.8k words
4.21
148.8k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree was walking fast through the grounds after school towards home, looking forward to finally getting herself off once she was locked in her room, when she was accosted by one of her boyfriend's friends. "Hey Bree," Lex said, smirking knowingly at her, his eyes dropping down to her breasts.

Bree was almost used to this by now, and it was nothing compared to what she'd been through in the headmaster's office just before, so she simply rolled her eyes and said, "I need to get home Lex, I'll see you tomorrow!" She began to walk off when he grabbed her arm.

"Not so fast, I want to show you something!"

He still had that irritating knowing smirk on his face. "What is it?" Bree asked impatiently.

Lex pulled out his phone and held it out in front of her. She saw a photo on it of her looking flushed with cum dripping off her cheek, obviously from the week before, the episode that had gotten her into so much trouble in the detention the previous lunchtime.

Bree flushed furiously and looked away, "Okay very funny, you've well and truly embarrassed me, happy now?"

"Not really. I haven't shown anyone this yet, but you see, it's a rather good photo don't you think? I'm rather tempted to show a few people this, and not just my mates either..."

"Lex, please! Isn't seeing me like this enough?" She stared into his eyes which had a lustful look in them as he looked her up and down and felt a sense of foreboding, but at the same time a strange excitement in her sexual frustration.

"No, it's not. It's really not fair that Phil is the only one who gets some from a chick as hot as you, you've never shared any favours with anyone before... always thought you were a bit frigid but now I know better, eh? Anyway... if you were to show me some of what Phil's getting, perhaps I'd be inclined to keep the photo to myself?"

"What do you want?" Bree asked, knowing it couldn't be good.

"I want you to suck my cock and touch yourself while you do it," he told her, the lust now entirely visible on his face. "I'd fuck you but I won't do that much against my mate, I just think it's only fair I can put my dick in your mouth after he's showed how willing you are to do it!"

Bree glared at him and then looked away, wishing she'd never agreed to the events that led to that first photo which had been the start of all this trouble. She really didn't want another photo of her getting out, though. "Well... ok then, if you promise not to show anyone that photo!" she said, resigned.

"Yeah yeah I won't show anyone long as you do what I say... now let me have a feel of your tits before you get on your knees." He moved forward and groped her breasts through her clothes with both hands, then impatiently pulled her shirt apart, popping off a button. "Don't ruin my shirt, Lex!" Bree hissed, warily looking around and manoeuvring him closer into a stand of bushes so people wouldn't see.

"Whatever," said Lex, now lifting her bra up off her breasts exposing them to him. "Mmm so good to see those tits in person..." He groped them again, groaning his enjoyment and pressing his hard-on against Bree's hip. Against her will she found herself becoming turned on as her nipples hardened under his hands.

Lex stepped back and pushed down on her shoulders. "Get on your knees and pull your underwear down and touch yourself like a slut..." Feeling humiliated, Bree pulled her underwear down to her knees and touched a finger to her burning pussy, feeling the air cool on her wetness. Lex pulled his hard cock out of his pants and rubbed it over her face. "Ohhh yeah... suck it Bree, suck my cock, your boyfriend's not the only one putting his dick in your mouth now!"

Bree licked the head of his cock and then leaned forward taking it into her mouth as she rubbed her clit. At first she felt paranoid about someone catching them, degraded about what she was doing, and guilty about as good as cheating on her boyfriend, but she was so sexually frustrated from her latest detention that soon she was moaning into Lex's cock as she sucked it and rubbed her clit.

"Yeah that's it... you're loving it aren't you, you slut..." Groaning, Lex started thrusting into her mouth holding her head by her hair. "Oh yeah, just imagine if someone saw you like this, sucking a guy's cock with your tits out and your undies down rubbing your clit looking like a whore..." Involuntarily Bree moaned at the idea of being discovered like this. She was getting closer and closer to coming, and just wanted to get off even though Lex was using and humiliating her.

Suddenly she thought of the headmaster finding out about this tryst and how he might punish her, and the thought pushed her over the edge causing her to cum loudly with Lex's cock in her mouth. "Oh my god you just came from sucking my cock, you're such a slut..." He gasped and pulled his cock from her mouth, grabbed the hair at the back of her head and shot his cum all over the top of her hair. "Yeah look at that, you're going to be going home with my cum in your hair, that's where sluts need cum... you're going to have fun getting that out!"

Bree flushed at the thought of having to walk home with cum in her hair, hoping it wouldn't be too noticeable. When Lex moved back she tried to scoop it off with her hand but ended up smearing it further into her hair. Lex sniggered as he did up his pants, enjoying the sight of his cum in her hair and her shirt still open showing her breasts.

"Wow I never knew you loved cock so much... that was fucking awesome. One last thing though, I want your underwear."

"Do you have to?"

"Yes, or I'll tell everyone about what just happened..."

"Ok ok..." Bree pulled her underwear off properly and handed it to him. He smirked at her as he had a look at the obvious wet patch in them, then put them in his pocket.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow.." he said, slapping her arse and walking off as she hurriedly pulled down her bra and did up her shirt. She smoothed her clothes as best she could, self consciously felt her hair sticky with cum and set off, looking around hoping that no-one had just seen what had happened, and wondering how easily cum washed out of hair.

************

Phil had been avoiding Bree all day, and the few glimpses she had of him she had seen a dark look on his face. He had not responded to her texts, and Bree had a deep sense of foreboding as to why.

She found out after school finished, as she was walking through the quiet grounds on her way home. She was just walking through the trees between the two sports ovals when she heard Phil's voice from behind her roughly say, "Hey."

Startled, Bree spun around and saw him leaning against a tree, glaring at her. "Phil?" she said, uncertainly stepping closer to him. "What's wrong? You haven't said a word to me all day..."

"Yeah? And why would that be?" Bree just looked at him, biting her lip. "Look what fucking Lex gave me today!" he burst out furiously, and from his pocket he pulled out the pair of undies she had given Lex the afternoon she had sucked his cock. "He told me all about what you did, how much you got into sucking his cock, so much that you came... that you went home with his cum in your hair..."

"Phil, please, he made me do it, he had a photo of me from the week before when you- he was going to show it-"

"I don't give a fuck! You acted like a slut! And if you want any chance of staying with me I'm going to treat you like one now!"

"Wh-"

"Get all your clothes off right now."

"What are you-"

"Do it now or we break up!"

"Can we at least move into some bushes-"

"No, if someone sees you'll just have to deal with them seeing you for the slut you are. Now fucking do it or we're over."

Bree stared at him, and feeling as though she had no choice, she started unbuttoning her shirt. She was startled at how Phil was acting but at the same time her pussy twinged at being forced to strip naked in public, in the grass between the trees where anyone who walked through would see. She also couldn't help getting turned on at the obvious lust in Phil's face as he watched her start to take off her clothes.

As for Phil, he was determined to use the situation to his advantage and felt his cock rock hard pressing against his pants as he watched Bree strip off all her clothes. "Give them to me," he said, indicating her pile of clothes when she stripped off her underwear. Wondering what he was up to, she gave them to him and he stuffed them into his back pack, leaving only her shoes and socks discarded on the ground. "You only get your clothes back when I'm satisfied," he said. "Now get on all fours with your arse in the air and finger yourself. Show me how big a slut you are and how much you want my cock." He knew how much Bree hated acting out those kinds of fantasies for him and was determined to humiliated her.

It was working. Bree was wet but it felt incredibly degrading to be forced to finger herself completely naked out in public like a wanton whore as Phil watched.

Phil was already completely hard at the sight in front of him. He had wanted to draw it out longer but as he pulled his cock from his pants he couldn't contain himself anymore. Before Bree knew what had hit her, he'd fallen to his knees behind her, grabbed her hands pinning them behind her back and thrust into her. She gasped as he pounded into her roughly, spanking her and pushing her down, pushing her face in the grass. "Take that you slut," he shot at her as he fucked her as hard as he could. Phil then manoeuvred one of his legs so he could put his foot on Bree's head, stepping on her pressing her face into the grass. Bree couldn't help feeling even more turned on at the degrading position while Phil groaned and gasped, thrusting into her even harder.

Bree was getting closer and closer to coming, and as she panted and moaned, almost at the edge, Phil suddenly withdrew and pulled her up onto her knees, moving around to shove his cock in her mouth. "No way do you get to cum, I can't believe you got so close... I'm going to cum all over you in a minute..." he gasped as he fucked her mouth, enjoying having her completely naked on her knees out in the open.

As he came he pulled out and shot his cum all over her, the first streaking across her cheek, then aiming down her neck, over her breast and over her stomach, each streak of cum making Bree's frustrated pussy twinge. "Very good slut... now, for getting so close from me using you like a whore I want you to piss with my cock in your mouth."

Surprise jolted through her. "What!"

"Do it now!" he ordered, and pushed his cock back in her mouth before she could say anything more.

Feeling the most degraded she'd ever been, Bree slowly relaxed enough to pee while completely naked on her knees in the grass with Phil's slowly softening cock in her mouth and his cum all over her face and body. She hadn't needed to go but just the act was incredibly humiliating as he slowly fucked her face. "Mmm what a slut you are.." Phil said as she finished. He rubbed his cock all over her face for good measure as the last of it dripped from her pussy, smearing the bit of cum over her cheeks, then moved back and put his cock back in his pants.

"Um... can I have my clothes back now, please?" Bree asked tentatively, feeling more exposed than ever now that he was done with her.

"Oh you can in a minute... just follow me," said Phil, grinning evilly to himself. He walked fast up the slope to one of the ovals, Bree dashing between the ever more spaced out trees after him. "Phil, please! What are you doing??" she called out after him, ever more paranoid about someone spotting her and aware that she hadn't even wiped his cum off her body yet, while she could still feel cool wetness between her legs.

"Come get them!" Phil sprinted off to the middle of the oval while Bree watched from behind a tree, horrified, as he dumped her clothes right in the middle of the open grassy area and then took off. She was going to have to dash out to the centre of oval and hope no-one saw her. Most students should have gone home by now, but you never knew who might have stuck around and might catch her naked like this...

She waited a while just to make sure Phil wasn't going to come back and bring her clothes back after scaring her, but the minutes passed and she realised he really had left her like this. She looked around, and seeing no-one she leapt up and sprinted for her clothes, breasts bouncing and the sun on her skin. She was hurriedly throwing her shirt on, not even bothering with her bra, when she saw a tall figure suddenly clear the rise at the edge of the oval and walk purposely straight towards her. Panicking, she made to grab the rest of her clothes and take off, but then the man called out, "Wait right there, young woman!" She recognised the voice of one of the male teachers at her school and felt even more freaked out. How much trouble was she going to be in now??

"Drop your arms to your sides," the teacher ordered as he stopped right in front of her. Bree stopped trying to cover herself up and her shirt fell open revealing her naked breasts with the streak of cum from her face down to her stomach, while nothing impeded the man's view of her pussy.

"I see. No wonder the headmaster has been giving you detentions, you obviously needed it... I had no idea just how big a slut you were." Bree's face flushed at his words as he looked her up and down. "You can be assured the headmaster will be hearing all about this, obviously whatever he is doing isn't enough..." He continued to look her body up and down, his erection growing in his pants as he ogled her body. He was tempted to take her back to his office now on some pretence to fuck her, but knew he'd have to wait until the headmaster finished with her before he could do that. However, he took the opportunity to suddenly move forward and grab her breasts, groping them both in his hands and ignoring Bree's protest. "This is what happens when you run around naked with cum all over you, slut," he said as one hand moved down to feel her hot wet pussy, his cock almost bursting out of his pants at the feel of it. "You're lucky I'm not going to do much more, I'll leave that to the headmaster..." He grabbed the back of her hair in one hand and forced her to bend over, then spanked her arse a few times with the other hand before groping her arse cheeks, wishing he could part them and fuck her right there and then. "If you behaved none of this would be happening!" He spanked her a few more times, enjoying her squirming, then roughly pushed her away. "Now get dressed and go home... I'm sure you'll be seeing the headmaster tomorrow at lunchtime." He took one last look at her then walked off, leaving Bree to finish putting her clothes on in the middle of the oval and contemplate the following day's visit to the headmaster as she hurriedly walked home.