Detoured Ch. 02: Detoured Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one reckless cock in your pussy goes about its business without mercy, pummelling you to the depths bringing the maximum amount of pleasure. With each stroke, some part of it curls and rubs up against your G-spot. The nubs and knobs rubbing you on the insides, sending waves of unending pleasure throughout your entire being. The deep fucking has not caused you to cum yet. You've just adjusted to the rhythm. Adjusted to the fat tool in your ass while the other continues to violate your cunt. Sucking on the third, you come to realize what an utter and complete slut you've become. Slut slut slut. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh my ass .. Fuck me everywhere, I want all the pleasure. The tongues return to your clit and nipples. The electric jolts drive you immediately over the edge. Your orgasm built up almost instantly, rushing through your body in tsunami-force waves.

Then, it begins. Your climax hits you hard. Building from your clit, your well-used and open cunt, your deeply penetrated ass and your over-excited nipples. The tiny electrical jolts on your clit and nipples sends you into an orgasm with each jolt. The plunging cock in your cuntal passage drives you over the edge again and again, seeming to join your orgasms into one long unending climax. Your body convulses again and again. Shuddering and squirming and shaking uncontrollably as your climaxes smash into you like waves on a beach. Wave after relentless wave of sexual energy released each time you cum. This energy in turn, fuels your next climax causing you to go only higher and higher without even attempting to. Fucking so hard and deeply still, the fat cock in your pussy feeds the climaxes with such intensity till you're now breathless from the fucking and cumming. Your pussy squeezes the fat cocks in your ass and cunt, causing them to jolt and release their massive amounts of jism into you. The hot sensation in your orifices drives you over the edge yet again, coinciding with one last tiny electrical jolt on your nipples and clit. Your clit is now so engorged that the slightest touch could make you cum.

In the next moment, everything around you turns bright white. The three men, appendages withdrawn, walks away and out of the room while everything melts into this whiteness around you. You try to sit up. You try to say something but you can't do neither. You feel someone shaking your shoulders, trying to wake you up, calling to you "Wake up Ashley." In a daze, you open your eyes and look around you. You're in the mall again. Your boyfriend has returned with your ice-cream. He smiles sheepishly at you as he hands you the ice-cream cone. You had almost wanted to ask what had taken him so long. Almost. You keep to yourself when you suddenly felt the wetness in your cunt, oozing out causing a damp spot to form on your panties. You return his sheepish smile and take his hand as you walk to your next destination.

Touching his arm, you thought you felt the same sinewy muscled arm similar to the ones which belonged to those who had brought you to climax so many times in what must have been a dream. What a sweet dream indeed. You snuggle closer and do not notice his eyes twinkling in secret delight when he felt your heartbeat as you held his arm.

12