Developing Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad discovers how his son developed into a young man.
3.7k words
4.42
46.2k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was young when I had my first child. It was prom night that me and my sweetheart, Carolina had conceived. I was 19 when she gave birth to my our first child Jake.

After five years Carolina and I had married and it was obvious that my body had fully developed since leaving high school. I have thick, slick, charcoal hair. A calming arch to my brows. Smoldering, daring chocolate eyes. A fine jawline and cleft chin with full stubble from my cheeks, and around my plump but still thin lips. My body had gone from thin and athletic to fit. The hair had grown from the triangle on my stomach and a little patch between my small chest, to the triangle trailing up my abs and the patch spreading across my chest and nipples. My penis went from a thick, uncut 5 inches soft and walnut sized balls to thick 6 and half inches soft and Kiwi sized balls. I slept naked, cooked breakfast naked, I was never in a hurry to put on clothes. I'd prefer to be without them but, never walked around naked just for the sake. Not unless it was just us guys or my wife.

When Jake was six we sent him to spend a weekend with her parents. We did nothing all weekend. I just lounged around naked, reading and watching the games. Until one night Carolina and I were laying next to each other in bed when Carolina grabs my penis from under the sheets.

I jump and begin sitting up slowly, "What the—? Oh..." I whisper suddenly in the mood.

"Kevin," She says. "I wanna have another baby." Carolina lifts up her lingerie straggling me. She's not wearing and underwear. The wetness immediately gets me hard and she starts teasing me as she kisses me.

"Really?" I ask rhetorically kissing her.

Carolina nods and moans as she slips my gorging penis in her. She bounces up and down feverishly riding me like a bull. The bed creaks and jumps off the floor as I my penis throbs and my thick, white cream drips down my balls.

I keep an open relationship with my children. With my open nakedness I make sure they can talk to me about anything and everything going on with their bodies. Jake and my second child Dustin understand this. My third child Terri chooses to talk to her mother about things, and I'm okay with that. Over the years though Jake had pulled away. Even kicking me out of his physical exams. It would be years, when he's 18, before I saw how my son had developed into a young man.

Jake had decided to nap on the sofa after wrestling practice, taking off his shoes, socks, and shirt. Sleeping in nothing but a pair of grey joggers. Terri and Carolina decided to go out and spend some girl time. I was just getting back from dropping Dustin at a friends. I sit down in my recliner and take off my shoes. After a long day I lean back and look over to the sofa. Jake had really blossomed over the years. He lays with his right arm over the arm of the sofa and left under his chest. His left leg propped up and right hanging off the side of the sofa. His thick, wavy, golden brown hair curls at the bottom. Just like his mother. He gets his eyes from me. His baby smooth face, rounded jawline and chin from Carolina. And thin lips like mine. His body thin and athletic but with less body fat than I had at his age. His chest and abs are more solid and angular than mine were. The body hair though, he gets from me. From the patch in the middle of his chest, to the triangle in his stomach, all the way down to his trimmed pubes poking out the top of his pants. That's when I noticed his bulge. It looked quite big. I hadn't seen how he'd developed and began to wonder. So I got up and spread out my hand on his chest, feeling his body from his chest down to his pubes, then back up. He really did have a nice bod. As I rubbed his chest with my right hand I used my left to wrap my thumb around the base of his penis and wiggled it a bit. It was a tight fit in the undercarriage of his pants. I tugged on it a bit and Jake did not wake up. I felt him down and reached past his waistband taking his penis by the base pulling it out as I yanked down his pants. His penis was rock solid and stood perpendicular to his body. Yup, just like his daddy. I began tugging on his throbbing penis and stroking it. Jake still did not wake up. I pulled it down just to watch it bounce back up. Both of our penises curve downward, must run in the family. Jake stretches and his left leg falls, he may wake up soon. So I pull his pants back up causing a tent. I stand patting him on the chest.

"C'mon Jake, wake up. I'm starting dinner."

He stretches again and groans, "Dinner sounds good."

"Why don't you check into bed before your mother comes into see that."

Jake looks down and notices his tent and hops up with his hand down his pants. "Oops. Uh... thanks."

"No problem. Looks big."

Jake looks back heading up the stairs stroking his penis in his pants, "Yup, Cassidy sure likes it."

"That's my boy but remember, she couldn't have the cub without the bear."

Jake laughs a little before heading upstairs, probably to get off.

After what I had done to Jake in his sleep, he doesn't know but, we began spending more time alone together. Carolina, Terri, and Dustin had gone to visit her parents for the weekend. Jake couldn't go because he had a wrestling match. It was a guys weekend. After watching a couple of guys shove their faces into my son's bulge Jake decided to wait and take a shower at home. I got comfy in my recliner, stripping down to nothing and turned on the TV. About 15 minutes later Jake comes out of the bathroom in his boxers.

"So dad, what's up? Anything good on?" He makes small talk walking past me and sitting down on the sofa.

"Nothing just putting on one of the college games."

"Cool."

The two of us sat and watched the game, bullshitting back and forth about who would be recruited to the big leagues. Everytime we made eye contact I would catch him peep down at my penis before looking back to the game. He menuevers in his spot and adjusts himself causing me to look over. Getting settled again and opening his legs his penis peeks through the hole. I look back up making eye contact with him and he looks down taking notice and covers up.

After a bit the team we like scores a good touchdown forcing me to hop up in excitement, "Yeah! You see that?"

"Yup. Sure did." Jake replies slapping my hand as I raise it up for him.

Sitting back down and getting comfy again I catch Jake taking another look. He then rests his hand behind his head and props his foot on his knee. I catch his penis breaking free again. It causes me to unwilling have a small laugh. Jake looks down and covers up again.

Halftime starts and Jake rises, "I'm gonna get a drink."

As he walks past I see his penis bouncing in his shorts, playing peek-a-boo with the flap again to which I unwillingly laugh, "Those short aren't too useful for you are they?"

"Guess not." He says opening the fridge.

He takes a swig walking past covered but still, there's a noticeable bounce. He sits down covered but his penis pokes out again and this time he notices immediately, he just doesn't bother to cover up. His care has depleted and I was okay with it. I've been naked this whole time. I've been naked around him since he was born. Same with Dustin and Terri.

Sometime later I begin to notice us mimicking each other's movements. Swinging our hips around to give the other a better look. It was kinda hot to where I semied. The tip of my penis had slightly raised from the cushion. I notice Jake adjust himself and realized he had sprouted a full boner that he let hang out on his stomach, kept down by the waistband of his shorts. The sight was marvelous. He was truly blossoming.

"That's a nice boner ya got there."

Jake gives it a few tuggs looking at me, "Heh-heh thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

"Here," I say rising from my seat and grabbing the remote. "Why don't we put on something a little more appropriate for this situation." I move over next to him and rest my arm on top of the sofa around him.

"Dad, this is porn!" Jake exclaims shocked but, I can hear he's trying to hide some excitement.

"What, are you not comfortable with this?" I ask trying to make sure.

"Yea-duh-um... no. We're both guys. I don't see why not." He answers.

"Alrighty then, bud." I say picking a flick. "Stand up. Drop your shorts." Jake does just that. He drops his shorts and his penis begins hanging a bit. Perpendicular to his body. "Nice!"

Jake gives his member a few tuggs and begins rubbing it out as he watches the fuck scene. The sight of my boy jerking off was making me so hot and the thought of doing it together at the same time was even hotter. My own started to thicken and harden before standing straight out with my legs. That's when Jake looked back at me and noticed. His eyes widened before quickly going back to the screen. I began to fiddle a bit, cupping my hand and slightly running it up and down the bottom of my shaft. Jake took a peek back to see.

"Jesus, dad..." He says softly with a laugh slowing down after seeing my pace. Maybe to last longer. He starts using his other hand to feel on his abs and chest. Feeling up and down to his pubes as I had done that night while he was asleep. He looks back at me, deep into my eyes with a look that I haven't seen in him since he was a little tyke running around. "You want some help with that, dad?"

"Wha-huh? Um..." I was shook. "Do you want to uh...?"

"Yeah." He says looking at me still stroking.

I stand up next to him and he turns slowly, gently curling his finger around my hard member. I couldn't believe it. In all these years I never would've thought that I would be standing here letting, watching my son touch, let alone stroke my penis. He begins tugging before pulling watching my foreskin curl around the head. He then looks up at me with those eyes. That look. So intimate and tender.

"Looks like we got the same curve."

"Yeah, you definitely got your penis from your daddy."

He looked back down and began rubbing my balls, teasing me. He gently came back up and began to stroke again. While the whole time taking care of himself as well jerking us both at the same slow rhythm. He pulls his hand up opening his mouth, taking all the saliva that built up in his mouth into his hand before going back down and rubbing it on the tip of my head. It was warm and slimy, slippery as he pulled it all the way down to the base and back up. I let out a slight, soft, almost whisper of a moan biting my lip. Jake looks back up at me into my eyes, digging deep and penetrating my soul. That's when he stops.

"C'mon dad, you could give me a helping hand." He says.

Without a word I look back and forth from him, down to our members head to head. Was this really about to happen? The weird thing was it didn't feel wrong. It didn't feel right. It didn't feel like anything. It felt... natural. So I grasped his undercarriage bouncing it up and down, weighing it. He is definitely my boy. No doubt about it. Once I began to stroke him he continued his work on mine. I played with his a little, wiggling it before I took a page out of Jake's playbook adding my saliva to the mix. I rubbed it on the head and began stroking it in. It seemed to have gotten more firm when I did that. I had never felt a penis so hard in my life. I bounced it up and down in my grasp. It made a slapping noise coming back down. I looked back up at him and we made eye contact once more but, this time it was different. I could feel the expression looking back at Jake. It was the same he was giving me and that's when he rested his other hand on my shoulder. As we looked back down and stroked each other's members our foreheads melded, resting on each other.

I then take a peek looking over to the TV as the fuck scene plays. The girl was eating the guy's ass. I pointed over, "Damn son, this is nasty."

"Yeah dad," He says and we make eye contact again. "How nasty do you wanna get?"

"What do you think?" I question curiously as we continue to stroke each other.

"Well, uh... we could do some stuff." It sounded more like a question.

"If you're sure that's what you wanna do." I say sitting down.

Jake kneels down in between my legs and feels me up from my hips. Out of instinct I take the base of my penis and bounce it in front of his face. Jake opens his mouth, sticks his tongue out and licks the tip. I was not expecting it causing me to jump.

"Woah... uh... are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah dad." He says soft and sarcastic, like it was a stupid question.

Jake takes the base of my penis and sucks the head. Almost like a test to see if he'd like it. He stares at it for a moment before doing it again, going lower, taking all of the pink of my foreskin. He comes back up to the tip and goes back down, lower again taking half my member in his mouth.

"Oh son..." I moan.

Going down again he takes my entire penis down his throat. I can feel his breath on my inch pubes. He grasps my balls from behind coming back up and swallows me back down. I moan in ecstasy as my boy sucks me off. Carolina never did this often at all. I take Jake by the back of his head, rubbing his thick, golden locks, guiding him down my penis. With every suck he got better adding more tongue. He comes up for a bit of air and then goes down to my balls giving them a lick and a suck, before looking up at me with those beautiful, chocolate eyes again as he takes my penis by the base. He licks from the bottom all the way to the tip looking me in the eyes. His tongue reaches out fully giving it a few more licks before swallowing me down again.

"Oh yeah..."

I leaned back with my other hand behind my head letting Jake envelope my member and go to town. "Son, you're sucking my penis." I say not sure he grasps what's going on fully.

"Yeah." He says. "It's good." And goes back down.

"Oh yeah suck it. Suck the penis that made you." He feels me up again, no longer using his hands and plays with my nipples. I don't know where it came from but I looked down at him, "You want some head, Jake?" He keeps suckking me fiercely. I shake his shoulder, "You want your dad to blow you? Stand up." He comes back up and stands as I sit up properly. His penis hangs in front of my face. He strokes it a little bit. "Is this what you want?"

"Yeah dad." He says bouncing it in front of my face, teasing. The tips hits my chin.

"You sure you want me to suck this?"

"Yeah." He says taking me by the head, his big hands on each side of my face and shoves the tip into my mouth. It felt wonderful and the taste was marvelous. My head pulled back from the shock of liking it while my face was in pleasure. I took it again and this time mor, swirling my tongue around. "Oh fuck!" Jake moaned. "Cassidy has never done this for me!"

I don't come up and take more down. I was surprised at how easily the curvature of are penises made it easier to go down. Soon I had my boy's entire member in my throat. Coming up for the first time I look up at Jake and back to the member in front of me in shock and awe. I groan taking it back down. Jake feels on himself with the other hand as he guides my head to pleasure him, running his fingers through my charcoal hair. I cup his balls swallowing my boy down, swirling my tongue, and shaking my head at the base breathing on his trimmed pubes. I begin to gag and come back up. Jake pushes me right down after my breath and begins thrusting his hips forward fucking my face.

"Fuck... oh fuck, dad."

I take another breath and look back up at him, "Y'know we shouldn't be doing this." A pause comes over us for a moment. "But fuck it this is too good." I swallow my son back down. I come back up and the tip slips out of my mouth. As I stick my tongue out Jake grabs his member and teases me, slapping it on my tongue before letting me envelope him again.

Jake fucks my face some more moaning in ecstasy, "Oh dad! Fuck...!"

He penis throbbed and jumped in my throat. My boy was getting close. So I looked up at him and take a peek over to the fuck scene. It was almost time for the climax. "Let's finish this off the way we started it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I stood up and we stroked ourselves watching the TV. I looked over to him and saw he was staring at me penis. So I got closer to him and took over for him. He reached over and did the same for me. I wrapped my arm around him taking him by the back of the neck, pulling his body close to mine. He put his hand on my chest and began thrusting his hips, "Oh fuck, dad." He moans with his face on my shoulder.

"Come on, son. Look at the tight pussy getting fucked."

Our foreheads meld again as he watches the scene with me. His member had gone dry so I spit in my hand to start again. "Oh yeah." He says.

"Yeah, you like that. Look at that pussy." I say as we stoke each other. "Yeah you like it when I stroke that big dick? It looks like the one in the video. You thinking of fucking that pussy?"

"Oh yeah..."

Our noses begin touching as we stroke. "Fuck yeah, son. Look at the dick going in her cunt."

"Shit..."

"Yeah work my penis, Jake." That's when the climax hit. Loud screams of orgasm echos through the speakers as Jake and I stroke through it. "Yeah look at the cum dripping out of her pussy." They continue to fuck in the video.

"Shit... I don't know how much longer I can hold it, dad." He says softly in my ear.

"You gonna shoot your load for me?"

"Yeah..."

"Then do it, son."

As we stroke each other's penises Jake's jumps and throbs furiously. He's definitely close. Our noses touch and I notice we're breathing together. The whole time we're looking up into each other's eyes.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." Jake said.

"Yeah?"

I look down to watch as Jake's head leans into my shoulder. He lets out a loud moan and his thick, white cream shoot across the room onto the floor. Copious amounts of it. It was insane. I've never seen a shot so big. It was amazing. "Oh fuck, c'mon Jake. Let it out." His moan turns into a scream echoing through the living room, and more drips onto my hand. "Oh yeah. Nice big load."

"Fuck..." He breathes as the high comes down and I shake off the last drips.

"Good boy." I say.

I take him cheek to cheek like a hug. Watching my son shoot his load, and especially one that big was so hot I could barely contain myself during it. So once his breathing calms he begins to get back in the rhythm on me. Almost immediately I feel it coming.

"Do it, dad." Jake encourages.

Like a water gun my load shoots out. I groan the whole time as I orgasm while Jake strokes for me. Not as far or a big but, still a pretty majestic load if I do say so myself. Jake shakes off the lsat of my drops. As my breathing calms I look down to see myself already going flaccid and then over at Jake's to see his still going strong.

"Look at you, still up there. I do miss those days."

Jake just laughs a bit.

"Hot stuff, huh?" I ask.

"Yup. We should do this again sometime."

"I agree."

We stood there embracing each other with one arm for a moment admiring our work. Next, maybe someday I'd be able to share this feeling with Dustin. But, that'll just have to wait until he's old enough.