Development App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the other students questioned it. They adjusted their seats or positions to better accommodate the centaur-hybrid, whose balls now consumed the wall behind them. At least a dozen girls had climbed on the sack, using it as their desks since the old ones were crushed. Jane kept drinking, each second seeming to make her thirstier for Holly's milk, even as the nipple strained her jaw and throat.

She pulled off when breathing became impossible. Her cunt dripped and throbbed in lust, craving an orgasm from the cock below, yet fitting that thing just wasn't possible. She more likely fit inside it than the other way around. But... Jane smirked like she'd stumbled across the greatest idea since sliced bread and climbed onto a breast. It was difficult, as her limbs kept sinking into the delightful softness, but she got pussy in the perfect angle. Cocks were out, but nipples the size of a cock were not.

"Genius," Holly said and grabbed people one after the other, standing on her central cock, which still hadn't finished growing. Jane's phone pinged at her constantly. Even after school was over, she doubted things would stop here. The abducted girls weren't much better than Jane, fingering themselves to the divine spectacle of Jane filling her pussy and ass with giant nipples. Instantly, milk gushed into her, hot and creamy as it filled every nook and cranny of her insides.

The others all shared a glance, then copied her. Before long, most of Holly's nipples were in use and moans filled the room, at least the ones that could be heard over the centaur's balls. Then a deafening snap silenced everything, only for a second, but it made the following rumble all the more terrifyingly arousing. The rings must've snapped, Jane thought and came on her nipples.

"Everybody for themselves!" Someone shouted and dove out a window. Fortunately, they were on the ground floor. Others followed suite as Holly's cock bloated with more than growth. Visible shapes squirmed from within her shafts, moving toward the tips with a single purpose; freedom. Several other girls stayed, including the teacher, all masturbating now. There wasn't much else to do as they awaited the second biblical flood, and everyone that would judge them had fled.

"I'm cumming!"

That announcement was followed by one just as loud from all her cocks. Jane hadn't checked if she'd grown more, too preoccupied with the double cream-filling she was getting, but she looked now as the room was flooded. Desks were swept up in the ocean of giant sperm. The sperm that time forgot, she snickered in her head, but moaned in real life as one splashed up at just the right angle to get into her ass. They were far bigger than the others that escaped. Those were just the babies that got through the cock rings, these things had to be two or three feet long.

And the level was rising. Some got out the windows, causing students to scream as they were 'attacked', but the production was much too fast, filling higher and higher until they were swimming around Jane's hips. The constant tide escaping at least prevented them from drowning, but that didn't matter when they were slamming into her holes. They ignored plausibility to invade her womb, writhing inside her in search of an egg. Would the pill be enough? She doubted it, this had firmly stepped from the doors of possibility.

All Jane could do was enjoy the ride. And what a fucking ride! The more her friend grew, the better it all felt, especially as the sights around her continued further down the path of absurdity, from her own belly bellowing from sperm and milk, to the girls around her willingly swallowing giant sperm, and straight back to Holly, who had become something of a goddess in under an hour.

Somewhere in the cacophony of blissful depravity, Jane found the will to check her phone, thankfully still in her pocket. Dozens more quests were completed, but at the forefront of the app was a special notification;

Congrats on your first public orgasm! To commemorate this occasion, and the two week anniversary of the app, we're going you a hundred more points to use. And another hundred if anyone uses the special link we just sent. Have fun!

On cue, she got a text with a link for the app. Jane smirked and sent it to Holly, her final act before she sank back into the bliss of getting fucked by giant nipples and sperm, from while she was atop a massive centaur-hybrid futanari, who would only grow bigger as things got crazier.

The pressure got too much for the door and let out a tidal wave of cum just as the bell rang. Students filing into the halls were met with sperm the size of toddles, swimming toward them on a wave of cock juice. The closer ones were swept up immediately, and the slower ones to react were caught just as soon. Athletes sprinted away, some jumped from the windows, and the perverts stripped in excitement. Stray swimmers were beached on the stairs, lurching at the students coming down.

One girl slapped it away, causing it to hit another, who took it personally and swung the massive sperm at the other. Before long, several of them were whacking each other with Holly's progeny, before the tide rose and they were overwhelmed. The sluts of the school were quick to adjust, taking the pleasure that came with stretching for something bigger than most horse cocks around. As Holly's orgasm kept going, places to run to thinned out. Anyone that escaped outside were hounded into the streets, where the sperm got distracted by other fertile wombs.

Back in the classroom, Holly's cocks had grown through the wall, allowing the tide in their room to even out. Jane panted against her friend, as did the other girls, all thoroughly satisfied beyond their wildest dreams. The centaur picked her up, laying Jane atop her original boobs.

"So, anything you wanna tell me about this?" Holly asked, showing her phone, where the app was opened. Unlike Jane's, it was a silhouette of a human, almost the exact shape of her own body without the huge, cum and milk belly she now possessed. The options were also different, with elasticity being one that caught her eye. Jane smirked and shook her head.

"Just give it a try and see. I think you'll love it."

Holly shrugged and, with astonishing dexterity, navigated the menu. Jane didn't see what she was tapping, but soon felt it as her pussy expanded between her legs, pushing them apart to reveal her new, massive labia. New? She frowned at herself. No, it wasn't new. She'd always had a huge pussy, though it only got this massive in recent weeks. People were accommodating and didn't even mind that she liked wearing short skirts that showed it off.

Speaking of accommodating, she thought and dove off Holly's chest into the ocean of cum. As the record holder of the biggest cunt in history, Jane had a duty to the biggest centaur/cock, that being to fuck her whenever duty called. Or when she was horny, and when it came to Holly, she was always horny for her.

"No fucking way," Holly smirked and stared at the puny screen in her hand, then at her transformed lover. It seemed impossible, but it was real. Oh, she had so many plans for them both.

12