Devi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

bhai, dinner's ready, she spoke.

she spoke while i watched the child, o she was still with her and dying, dying to cry - but couldn't.

goodnight diptidi - i couldn't offer her more, more and unnecessary fancy words from the frigging civilization of trusted hypocrisy, as soon as two civilized souls finished their meal with necessary silence and masked thoughts.

again in bed, alone, with the cruel time - my mind started making a simple collage of sophisticated truths; that seamlessly stitched diptidi.....suryada.....mama-mami.....my family.....and me, how hard i tried though, to skip the last person.

the radiance of the naked reality had already seized slumber from my worried eyes. may be a little splash of water could possibly bring it back, i thought.

as i made my way to the washroom, and was about to place my lazy fingers on the door-knob, i heard a feeble growl coming from diptidi's room.

and i can also anticipate the somewhat enthusiastic expectations of the avid redears in this story - who are eagerly waiting to give me first a helluva kick for being guilty with the charges of non-compliancy with their voyeuristic intentions, and then a push of the same genre which would undoubtedly take me to the heroine and without wasting anymore moment and bandwidth, if i do not show appropriate zeal to open the door and enter her bedroom in this inappropriate hour.

although i can fairly understand that everybody is waiting for the final showdown, and may be the number of your masterbations ( credit goes to other stories, as i am no real fool to vouch for recognition for this very special task of social-service, and this erotica will certainly not be a nominee for my claim - if i ever think of placing it in near future ) is greater than my humble submissions in this forum, but you need to realize that every incident needs its own right time to come for it to occur - and i will advise you to stop reading further, if you belong to the elite class of those extra-ordinary people, with an enviable primary sex organ that developed overnight.

i searched for the coin, a coin, any coin - and there was none.

to enter, or not to, that is the question - and i do not rule out the near impossible possibilty, of that guy coming out from his coffin this night for a real revenge on me, as this is a poor parody of his enriching dramas.

what if diptidi fell sick, had fever, or may be -has she not taken the sleeping pills properly?

i didn't rule out those possibilites either.

now the careful brother in discussion, is worried about the not-so-distant possibilty of his caring sister falling ill - as it might be the action of carelessly taken sedatives, or who knows, it could be fever too.

diptidi, i said, without switching on the light -as there was no need of it.

the room was already lit with a dim night lamp, commonly known as the zero power bulb, and that made me stand in front of the grasping reality.

she was twiching in pain with her face half-hidden in a pillow, and her thighs gripped the other one, while the clenched fingers mooning around for support clasped a corner of the bedsheet - and her left toes continued to twirl against the right.

didi, not feeling well? shall i call the doc? i asked, sitting on her side, and removed the pillow from her face.

she didn't answer me, and was panting for breath, i saw diptidi biting her lips - as i placed my hand on her forehead to check the obvious.

but she didn't fail to resolve my query, although in a shockingly different way, which was sure not to be a pleasant surprise for the truth-seeker but an unprecedented action - as she grasped my hand and placed it on her heaving bosom.

there was one block missing from the visual crossword puzzle.

not anymore.

and it didn't take me wait for the next second to search for more; as there was plethora of answers available now, that satisfactorily explained her sweaty palms and throbbing breasts, and why she didn't want to leave suryada - neither me.

she made a sudden turn and locked her fingers in my hair, only to draw me towards her, to make me twice sure about the painful reality - it's not really that much sweet, when a women experiences the peak of her monthly sex-cycle, but can not satisfy la femme libido.

what.....what are you doing.....are you crazy?

i knew she wasn't, as the lunatic doesn't have that drive, but what else i could've said?

and i can still see them now, as if occuring in slow motion, right in front of my eyes - the incidents that happened next.

those demanding hands released me as diptidi sat on the bed. she looked straight in my eyes.

and slapped me.

very hard.

and again.

only to break down in cry.

how much controversial might it sound to you, i do feel the need of capital punishments in schools, something like what i got just now - as they really help one to take the right step, to break the frosted glass, through which we still see this world.

i ask you, dear reader, who's crazy?

that girl, my girl, diptidi?

or the present indian system and also the people who choose to allow it behave like that, which doesn't allow anyone to sell or buy toys, toys that come real handy for needy situations like this one.

and not forgetting to mention those greedy assholes, who spend the taxpayer's money and use the federal funds for the R&D of thingummies, first to invent them - and then to start a war to sell those shits.

and let's not talk about the fucking bengali morality.

the great middle class bengali is a moral animal; because he changes his colour and hides his claws like the mexican iguana, shouts his hatred out against dhananjay who raped a schoolgirl named hetal parekh to death, and he continues to rape his wife each night, chooses to terminate her pregnancy when she conceives a baby girl, and molests with his eyes every passing female - including school and college girls of his daughter's and grand-daughter's age.

the typical middle class bengali morality is just finicky about free mixing, and says, boyfriends are a complete no-no for pop-and-mom's little girl.

when should we learn to strike a balance? shouldn't we need to act right now and develop a healthy dating system like the dandiya? we can create that using our very own vasantotsav in shantiniketan.

and who'll come forward among us to take the onus of building a healthy view about sex? not the one schizophrenic buladi teaches us all the time, that it's all about condoms and sticky white female discharges.

i ask you again dear reader, do you believe too, it's really this much shallow?

we all know the answer, all those who just not do it like the animals, but feels it each time in love and love-making - know how beautiful sex can be.

and we were talking about justifications and morals - right?

i really like to know, what do you honestly think about a few good horsefuckers, like those who make films like nil nirjone - who don't do justice to the concept, neither to the story, and do justice only to their empty pockets with box-office returns.

and my sister is struggling, struggling to live with the pain, and you're creating a fuss about what's right and what's not?

shouldn't it be right for this brother, who's standing helplessly in front of his sister, to help her relieve the agony?

the only thing holding me back, is, pissing MCB morality.

as the equations of right and wrong, moral and immoral, became clear as never before - i returned to devi.

as she lay there with her simplifying beauty, or beautiful simplicity, what else could i say about her transcedental grace?

and i touched her cheeks with my lips, to collect those precious pearls, that came from those eyes - which will give you the feeling of the wild jalangi.

a father kissed his little daughter as she was crying in pain.

a brother kissed his loving sister to ease her sorrow.

and a guy kissed his gal with love to beat her grief.

what else could it be?

the real world is not a place for the black and whites, and its inhabitants come in shades of gray, so do our emotions.

i continued to kiss the devi, as i've commited a sin unknowingly, i made her angry and made her cry for no obvious reason - i should appease her anger and ask for her forgiveness.

with every kiss, that kept pouring like the drizzles on her nape.....earlobes.....forehead .....lips.....and eyelids.....they told her not to worry about what other people think about her.

i've mercy on those poor people who find this devi less-appealing.

and i don't give a fig about the views of this world, which carries a supercilious look when it comes to the issue of natural evaluation, as its eyes are mistakingly happy with the superficial beauty of five-ribbed-FTV models.

as my thirsty mouth continued to drink the ambrosia, her luscious lips became active in reciprocation, while her hands remained tight around my neck - as they found someone who can be trusted.

who can be trusted to give and to receive; love, just love, and the love - what else?

and she really made me feel like the poorest, as she slowly started to unravel the treasure of her love, o how fool i was to ignore her priceless offerings - how did i dare to?

and how stupid was her husband, as he behaved like any other typical zone-fixated male, and was always up on his toes - to grab the faintest opportunity to put his stick in the hole.

her virgin kisses were telling me that the foolish husband never chose to know how juicy they were in nature.

and i was thinking of rectifying my grave error, so i doffed the unnecessary things i was wearing, and as she bestowed her holy look on my nakedness - every cell in me was feeling as being honoured.

she stood up in front of me opening her quasi-loose bun, and her nightie fell down on the floor, as her dishevelled tresses came rippling down her breasts - to cover the blinding nudity.

she extended her hands in warm invitation, a call to the heaven, to discover the undiscoverd -and to explore the unexplored.

devi was kind enough to offer this mortal human being, a comforting haven in her immortal breasts, that grew large and covered my face - as the loving mother hides her fearful son in solitude.

as she guided me to escalate from the subconscious to the superconscious - her breasts grew as large as the universe, or she herself became so, to make this insignificant soul a part of the significant system of eternal truths.

she put one of her nipples in my mouth, and then the other, to give a taste of the oozing love - so sublime and nebulous.

and then took my little finger in her hand, placed its tip on her navel, again to show the cosmos there - and also the difference between frailing reality and the ultimate ecstasy.

listen little lad! kiss me on my armpits, she said, without using a single syllable of any known human language.

when your body becomes verbal, you really don't crave for useless words.

and i followed her command to praise the divine woman.

the real became maya, and the unimaginable became visual, while i prepared myself to enter the matrix.

my finite fingers started their maiden voyage from her shoulders to the arms, roamed in the back and visited the buttocks, and returned with an incomplete circle of her infinite waist.

devi lifted my lingam with the flank of a single finger, and it blushed with a reddened gradience, as there was more pink in the areola-pair - and her magic touch was assuring me that she was pleased now.

and there was no hurry - why should i?

she was always waiting for me, like now, and even before the birth of all the galaxies, and she'll continue to be here after their pre-destined death.

and my destiny was telling me to free myself from the shackles of this slutty civilization, which itself forces us to be whores in its filthy hands each day, and my karma lies in the feet of the omnipresent devi - to embrace the brave new truth of this happening present as there's no solace in the past.

she took me in her hands and hung me on her body like a garland, o it was never so breathtaking, as i experienced the whole world's going upside down.

my feet clung on her shoulders and back as a child holding his mother's hand tight, and as i groped for the support of her bums like a blind man, she stood straight holding my back and waist with her enchanting hands that said - why fear? the omnipotent devi's with you - do your karma, what you're supposed to, and for what's the sole purpose of your life.

now, lost in the nigrescent rainforest, my eyes couldn't see anymore and anything - and there was no need to.

for i've been given the solemn task by the devi herself, to make the night-lotus bloom and open its petals, and o this is the right time as the time itself is eager to see the nocturnal miracle - my mouth started praising her lavender yoni, the tongue twisted back and forth between the inner and outer curves, and my lips found their way to the twig while my senses became numb with the smell of the female copulin.

and she began to nourish my lingam with the blessings of her heavenly lips, and why just lips, she herself was the heaven - who chose to come down to earth tonight.

but it wasn't that much easy for a human being, to keep up his pace with the devi, and i prayed to stop playing with me - she listened.

o my ardent admirer, now i'm going to give you the real boon, for what i've prepared you for long - she smiled.

and with a single turn of her hands, she placed me again in the lap of the supreme truth.

while my face was buried again in her breasts, my hands locked with each other on her back and my legs rested half-folded on her buttocks, she picked my erection up with care.....love..... affection.....and kama - and guided it with her palm so that it slide into the nectar of her mystic yoni.

she repositioned my fingers so that they could grasp her shoulders from back, and rearranged my legs tightly crossing against each other on her bums, devi stood firm offering an added support to my feet with her hands aligned backwards.

and o i was entering the heaven, or heaven was entering me, don't ask me that coz i don't know -as our bodies started to dance in perfect harmony in the tune of the concerto.

the tempo began to increase, and i was at the crux of the crescendo of this omnivorous enjoyment now, with the devi along with the titillating truth - that you feel when you dip deep your index finger in the chocolate cream, take it out slightly up and then dip it again, and do this with a linearly increasing motion.

my nails dug deep her flesh, and i vigorously bit her teat, as i was an ordinary human being with limited prowess - who couldn't play limitlessly with the limitless.

and i didn't have to ask for permission, to inundate her valley with my sizzling desires, as the omniscient devi already affirmed my thoughts that thought for the climax - and i released my dreams.....my hopes.....satisfaction.....i released myself, the aham, and surrendered her my soul.

she became me and i became her.

as the rising sun greeted us with a new day and a new hope, it found me, kissing her feet.

what better i could've offered my devi?

*****GLOSSARY FOR NON-NATIVE SPEAKERS OF BENGALI*****

1. boudi : sister-in-law. also, widely used in conversation, specially when addressing any married bengali woman.

2. didi / -di ( as suffix in short ) : elder sister / cousin. usage is same as previous and also holds true for unmarried bengali women also.

3. line mara / line drawing : a bengali slang for dating.

4. dada / -da ( do ) : elder brother / cousin. also used to address any married / unmarried elderly bengali man.

5. uchcha-madyamik : bengali equivalent of us-k12 education system.

6. dupatta : a piece of clothing that comes with salwar, which is undoubtedly the most preferred indian garment that women wear almost everywhere, and the dupatta is suppose to cover their bosom - to protect it from prying eyes.

7. bou-bhat : marriage reception.

8. dol : a festival of colors, known as holi in hindi.

9. mama-mami : uncle and aunt.

10. bhai : younger brother / cousin. also used when calling any youngish bengali man.

11. tui : you.

12. sinthi : when combed in such a way, so that the tresses get divided in two parts, that line of demarcation is called the sinthi.

13. mishti and nonta : sweets and snacks.

14. shankha-pola : a kinda emblems that married bengali women wear, which are basically bangles made from corals and conches. for the same reason they smear sindur ( vermilion ) on the sinthi.

15. pakamo koris na bhai ( phrase ) : hey bro, don't act like evan the terrible!

16. sundori bouke fele jete ichche korchhe na ( p ) : don't wanna leave your beautiful wife?

17. bhai, abar ( p ) : you're doin' it again, bro!

18. tor sheet korchhe na bhai ( p ) : ain't you feeling cold?

19. pallav : the long end of the saree which hangs loose.

20. jamini : brand-name.

21. papad : an indian plate-shaped snacks made from dal ( pulses ) and is suppose to be eaten after frying it in oil.

22. pudina : mint.

23. biyer pore tor khonj niyni bole rag korechhis ( p ) : are you angry for the very reason that i didn't enquire about your well-being after my marriage?

24. mai : a bengali equivalent of the word boobs ie a bengali slang for a woman's breasts.

25. stan : a bengali synonym for the word breasts, usage is literary.

26. nah : nope!

27. bhai, please bondho kor ( p ) : please switch it off, bro.

28. punjabi : an indian outer-garment worn over the upper-half of the male body, can be called an indian equivalent of the western shirt.

29. rakhi : a special decorative wristband that indian women tie on the wrists of their brothers. it's actually a ritual and celebrated just like any other festival.

30. pajama : an indian outer-garment worn over the lower-half of the male body, figuratively similar to the western trouser.

31. gangulydada : indian batsman sourav ganguly.

32. dandiya : a festival celebrated by the non-bengalis.

33. vasantotsav : a festival to celebrate the arrival of spring, in ravindranath tagore's own land, shantiniketan.

34. buladi : a tv-avatar created to spread the awarness about aids in west bengal ( india ), but proved to be counter-productive, imho.

35. nil nirjone : a sleazy bengali film which sold itself, using the usp, true story of two lesbian friends.

36. jalangi : name of a beautiful river in west bengal.

37. lingam : penis.

38. yoni : vagina.

39. kama : eros.

40. aham : ego.

41. devi : goddess.

12