Deviant Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her senses heard me approaching as she became aware of her surroundings. "How long have I been gone," she asked?

I had taken about 20 minutes in the shower and related that to her. "Add meditation to your practice of running," I observed.

"Very calming and relaxing. I always meditate after a long workout session. Makes me alert and prepared." The smile on her face told me what she was prepared for.

When she extended her arm toward me and bade me to her side, I approached. Her tiny hand found my cock. She used it for leverage to pull me closer. I immediately began rising to the occasion.

I lay next to her and we cuddled and kissed for several minutes, our hands explored our bodies. I made a tentative and hesitant touch to her pussy expecting Maggie would withdraw from the soreness she had. Her gasp and sigh followed by a loud moan were unexpected. Her deep wetness told me that she wanted more. I eased a finger between her lips and she shuddered in response.

Maggie increased her strokes of my cock and her grip became stronger. I matched her strokes with my own finger her as deeply as I could. Maggie was recovered and wanted more sex.

We worked ourselves into a position with Maggie on her stomach and a couple pillows under her hips. Maggie opened her legs giving me a view of very young firm butt and pussy begging for a cock.

I lowered myself onto her back but didn?t try to penetrate. I kissed her neck and across her shoulders. My cock aligned between the globes of her cute butt and she rocked against it. I wondered if she was up to loosing her anal virginity.

Maggie?s breathing was again raspy and coming in pants,?Fill me,? she panted.

I hated that I had to move even a little bit to line my cock with her vaginal opening but as my cock began it slide into her waiting love tunnel, I felt her relax to accept me.

I signed her name telling her how wonderful it felt making love with her. When I reached the length my cock could reach, I felt her contract on my cock. All her muscles contracted as she squeezed me with strength I?d never felt before. We were both gasping with the thrill we felt.

I felt the warmth of her twin butt globes pressed against my abdomen and I knew that her tight little ass was in danger of being fucked. I began slow movements trying to gauge her discomfort also knowing that this position allowed me to really massage her g-spot.

Maggie pushed back against me. "I'm not a China doll. Fuck me!"

I needed no further urging and began stroking longer and faster but not pounding into her. Maggie had resilience that could only come from her athleticism. My libido kicked in and I was ready for a long session.

Maggie cried out with each push into her and her wetness eased our movements. Soon she gripped my cock in her pussy and I felt the gush of her cum as she had a strong deep orgasm. I enjoyed knowing that she was receiving satisfaction her young body hadn't experienced before.

We fucked through another orgasm before Maggie pushed us to a kneeling doggie position. With her virgin butt fully exposed and my cock held in her vaginal grasp, I began to finger her butt. This time I pushed deeper than one knuckle and Maggie responded pushing against both my hard cock in her pussy and my finger in her ass.

"I feel you," Maggie panted. "One more finger, Paul, please," her voice begged.

I took my time responding to her. I worked my cock in her pussy and my finger in her ass to a steady rhythm. As Maggie came closer to another orgasm, I pushed a second finger in her ass and she detonated in an orgasm making her scream and squirt her warm cum. We were soaked in her cum.

I resisted the urge to pull out and rape her virgin ass until Maggie asked for it. If she didn't ask, I would still be satisfied fucking her pussy, although I knew her ass was tighter than her young pussy.

Maggie recovered from her orgasm slowly as she continued to rock against me keeping herself on the edge. When she finally relaxed, I had to help support her. When she turned her head to look at me, I saw a fire I'd never seen in a woman.

"Destroy my ass!" Maggie exclaimed her new need in a demanding voice. I slipped in a third finger making her tight sphincter open further.

With the wetness of her cum soaking us both, I knew taking her ass would be less painful but I reached for some lube anyway. With fingers still in her, I squeezed lube onto her and on my fingers. The added wetness made her very slippery and ready.

I withdrew from her pussy and pulled my fingers from her ass. I used my lubed fingers to lube my cock before moving into position to push against her tight butt hole. Maggie's instincts took over; she relaxed at the feel of my cock knocking at her barely open back door. My cock head broke through her last unexplored region taking with it the last of her virginity.

To my surprise, Maggie took control and pushed hard. She impaled her ass on my cock in one swift hard motion. Her scream was not of pain; she was a fucking animal in heat and wanted what she got.

Libido and all, I knew I could not last long with her relentless pushing and pulling on my cock. I wondered if she could reach another orgasm with me.

"Maggie, you're going to make me cum if you keep pounding me like that." I was panting hard and taking whatever she had to give, or was she taking? Regardless, I made no effort to slow her onslaught.

I built quickly to my release and it seemed Maggie was getting there as well. I didn't try to restrain my cum; I spent my load deep into her bowels as she released her own fluids in her own orgasm. Her cum was not as strong as previous yet when it was all done, we were spent.

We disengaged from our sexual union and fell soundly asleep wrapped in the other's embrace. Neither of us woke until the morning sun was high and illuminated the room. Maggie's cute smile made me hungry for her youthful body.

"Maggie, you have a pretty smile this morning. What are you thinking?"

"I learned a valuable lesson in deviant behavior, Paul. And, I learned the blissful joy of orgasm that I never had before. It is going to be hard to get up and return to normal now that you taught me how to enjoy the greatest pleasure people have to share."

I sighed as Maggie rose from the bed. When she did rise, I saw the evidence of our union staining the sheets. Deviant or not, Maggie had given herself and received her reward. We showered together having a thorough wash.

We sat quietly as coffee brewed; Maggie broke the silence. "Paul," she smiled almost at a whisper, "I hope you know how wonderful it was with you last night. I don't want it to end."

I reached a hand for hers and smiled back. "Maggie, it was wonderful, not soon forgotten by me. Yet, you know it cannot continue. We are not meant to be together in a sexual way and we both know last night was a lapse of behavior for us both."

With her head bowed, Maggie replied, "Paul, my body aches for you and aches because of you. Once is not enough and forever is not long enough. How can I make you understand that my body needs your sex often."

Even as I denied the words I heard, my body reacted to her. "Maggie, I fell under your spell because you said you changed schools. No matter what you want or what I crave, it is still deviant for us to be together."

"Would it still be deviant if I wasn't your daughter?"

12