Deviants Pt. 01

Story Info
Eduard is given an outlet he had not expected.
5.1k words
4.47
27.9k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

We were at Natalie and Mack's house for dinner. We had brought the steaks - they had provided everything else. The girls had started with margaritas and Mack and I had been drinking beer. We all switched to wine when the steaks went on. We were drunk.

I don't know how the conversation changed to sex but doesn't it always when grownups are sauced up? I had joked the sexiest thing I could do to turn Nicole, my wife, on was to vacuum. Everyone laughed. I made some joke about how the Dyson wasn't the only thing that sucked that night. Nicole got mad and scurried inside. Mack had followed her in to calm her down. Natalie and I were left on the patio with our wine.

"You aren't getting it tonight."

"Not that unusual"

"What? When she's been drinking you don't go home and have kinky sex?" Natalie asked me. I knew she and Mack did. I was Jealous.

"Ha." I laughed. I was being mean. I didn't like to be mean but I was a little tired of getting in trouble when we were out with friends or over for dinner at her sister's house. It was every time now. She could get drunk and say what she wanted. When I was drunk it didn't matter what I said. I was sick of it.

"So no kinky sex?" my sister-in-law asked again.

"That would imply that we had sex but that it wasn't kinky."

"Nothing?"

"Once a week. About four minutes. Maybe ten."

"Eddie, that's not good."

"Nope," I agreed. We sat quietly waiting for them to come back out. They were taking a good long time.

"Should we check on them?" she asked.

"No." I said.

"Let me just ask, what if they are in there doing something inappropriate?"

"Nicki doesn't do inappropriate."

She laughed at that. "What?" I asked.

"She says you are nothing but 'inappropriate.'"

"She thinks I'm kinky. She isn't really into that." I admitted.

"She doesn't say kinky." She smiled at me.

"Perverted?"

"Yeah."

"I guess so. Whatever. Is there another bottle over there?" I asked her, pointing to the cooler behind her.

"What will you give me for it?" She asked.

"We just agreed I'm perverted. I think the answer is anything." I flirted. I like my sister-in-law and if I let myself I could like her in that way. I had thus far resisted really thinking about it. I honestly didn't even flirt with her that much.

"Anything?" she teased back.

"Try me." I dared her.

"I am way too curious now, you know that, right."

"Curiosity did bad things for the cat." I like flirting, I really do, but with Nicole? This was dangerous on a whole new level.

"Kiss me," she said. Immediately after the words came out of her mouth she moved her head rapidly in weird little circles looking in the windows.

"That's not perverted."

"I'm your sister in law. Doesn't that make it naughty?"

"Oh, its bad. It's very bad. I just don't think it's perverted."

"Perversion is a geometric progression. Lets start small. We can work up to a ball-gag and riding crop." It was a brainy thing to say. I thought about kink pregressing geometrically. Kissing your sister in law was bad. Fucking her, ten times as bad. Dressing her in a kitten suit and letting her lick cum off a saucer while you finger her asshole, another ten times worse and 100 times worse than a simple kiss. Nicole wouldn't ever say anything like that.

Natalie had the same blonde hair as Nicole, only longer. She had the same blue eyes, only softer. She had smaller breasts but was taller. She wasn't as sexy as my wife but she was cuter. I wasn't having sex with my wife anyway so what did it matter. I stood and moved on a tack somewhere between the cooler and her patio chair. I could have moved straight on past her to the cooler but when I got to her I paused. Her legs are long and she extended them to block my path.

I looked down at her. She was quite pretty really. She had on a loose blouse and was showing what cleavage she had. She'd had a bra on earlier but I knew she didn't now because I was sitting there when the girls discussed bras in general and the one she was wearing specifically. It was digging into her side and she was going to throw it out. She had gone inside for more pita chips and had a new spring in her step when she had come out. She commented on how much better it was to be rid of it.

I should have looked back over my shoulder. Looking in the row of glass doors it was easy to see into the house and figure out where Nicole and Mack might be. I should have checked but I didn't. I held most of my weight with one extended arm braced on the chair. I lowered myself till our lips met. It was one of those first kiss kisses where it starts with a chaste closed mouth but then builds. It was only a moment till our tongues found each other.

I had a free hand and I reached for her. I aimed well and it came upon the small curve of her breast beneath the white embroidered top. I could feel precisely where her nipple was. Without remorse or consideration I brought my thumb and forefinger together firmly pulling none too delicately, I held tight refusing to let it fall back against her chest and as we kissed her hand moved to the back of my neck as her back arched. She moaned delicately.

I stayed propped over her when our lips broke and I released her tit. She was panting. From where I was I reached into the open cooler and pulled out another bottle of red wine.

When I stood again she was smiling, biting her bottom lip.

I was opening the bottle when Mack came back outside. He was a big man and a good old boy and I felt badly for just having kissed his wife.

We discussed Nicki for a bit. He said she was fine. She was going to be out in a bit. She was just embarrassed he explained. She didn't like talking about sex stuff. "Sometimes the two of you get out of hand," he said. Mack was as prudish as my wife. I wondered absentmindedly about the two of them inside. It had been more than just a couple of minutes. He probably could have completely satisfied her while they were in there. Maybe she would be in a better mood.

It was another hour and a couple more bottles of wine when we called for the car. It was our new thing - we always took a car home. There was no reason to risk it.

"Should I be jealous about the two of you inside for so long?" I teased her. "You really are irresistible in that shirt." It was a weak attempt to be sweet but what the hell.

"Would you even care?" she snapped back.

I had dirty dreams all night about my sister-in-law. I am a pervert, you know.  

Two

It was actually Nicole and Natalie's younger sister's turn to host but for the second weekend in a row they were flaking. They had missed last week and that lead to the moment on the patio and whatever had happened inside. I grew more curious as the week went on but Nicole was right, to a large degree I really didn't care.

Mack brought an immense tenderloin and scallops. It would be an extravagance if he didn't work in a grocery store. He had probably just walked out with it. It didn't make any difference to me. Natalie followed him inside. She was wearing a maxi dress. It was a halter style with an open back and deeply plunging neckline. My mouth watered more over her than it had over the beef. She and I were stranded in the kitchen where I was chopping salad.

"No bra issues for you tonight." I said quietly. She moved in close to me at the sink.

"I thought you would like it."

"I like it a lot."

"Try not to upset her tonight, please." She said. I couldn't tell if she was being a good sister, flirting, or issuing a dare. "Oh. And the bra is not the only undergarment I am going without this evening."

As she walked away and out the back door I studied every movement of her ass. I don't know if I could tell or not but it was bad having information like that.

Mack had brought two kinds of rum and his drink machine. He was blending Pina Coladas. I had opened a bottle of red wine as I have recently acquired a fondness for it and because I thought it pared well with the half a cow I was about to put on the grill.

Natalie, as if we needed to stir the pot worse than we already had, declined Mack's sugary concoction in favor of the nice Sonoma County blend I was drinking. When she did there was a terribly uncomfortable moment where Mack gave Nicole a look, Nicole in turn gave Natalie a look and then she and my wife both turned and looked at me.

"Eh, what's it matter, so long as it stays in the family," I declared without thinking. For a moment there was nothing but silence. It was only broken when Mack and Nicole broke out laughing. I shrugged at Natalie. Natalie shrugged back and we dealt out cards as the kids ran around in circles in the yard and the steak sat caramelizing on the grill behind me.

After the second Pina Colada Nicole got loud. I knew the progression. When the beef came out Mack switched up the machine and made daiquiris. He begged for Zack Brown Band and I changed the playlist. Natalie and I confined ourselves to subtle looks. We were destroying them at Canasta but they were drunker than we were so it didn't really count. After the first Daiquiri Nicole began to swear. Before the fourth was prepared Natalie and I drug the kids inside and put on a movie. We did the dishes.

She washed, I put away.

Her ass jiggled gently from side to side as she scrubbed the cutting board. From the sink we could watch our spouses on the patio. They were drunk, they leaned back sloppily in their chairs.

"I guess I'm not getting anything either tonight," she whispered.

"Were you planning on it?"

"Nothing perverted," she teased, "but I was hoping for a little somethin'-somethin'."

"So you're the deviant one?" I asked. I already knew but I was flirting.

"You can't tell me that titty twister idea is your usual move." She gave me a knowing look, raising one eyebrow. I loved that look. I couldn't do it.

"Nicki may have mentioned something. She doesn't like that kind of thing, it's a little perverted you know. Apparently she likes to tell everyone about other peoples secret perversions."

"A minute longer and I would have come." She said. She was still scrubbing and I was still watching her ass. I couldn't resist. The coast was clear - The kids were occupied, the spouses were shit-faced. I moved up behind her. Her dress ran all the way to the floor and I gathered it up slowly with my left hand while my right worked at her nipple through the thin rayon or whatever her dress was made of.

"You shouldn't do that." She whispered. She didn't stop me. She just braced her hands on the rim of the sink. My fingers finally felt the bare flesh of her thigh.

"Hey, did your forget something?" I teased, my hand moving over bare ass.

"Shh." She whispered. She leaned forward. Her breast filled my hand. I pinched harder. She gasped.

"Spread them." I whispered. She did as I commanded and my fingers moved forward between her legs. The heat was palpable. I moved my fingers in a small circle and the moisture spread. I felt for it and found the small swell of flesh. As I pressed my finger against it I grasped her breast firmly and pressed my fingers together in a way I knew had to be painful.

"Yess...." She whispered. Her ass pressed back against me and I rocked forward pressing my hard cock against her ass.

"Don't... Stop... Don't... Stop..." she muttered as she rocked against me. "Fuck!" she squeaked quietly. Her legs went weak and had my hand not been shoved up her wet pussy she would have gone to the floor.

"Mom!" came the protest from the living room.

"Sorry baby. Mommy almost cut herself. You watch your movie."

"Bathroom! Now!" she ordered and scurried toward the Master Bedroom.

"Give me a band aid. Quick!"

I dug through the drawers until I found one. It had cartoon characters on it.

"Really?" she asked.

"Did you really cut yourself?"

"No, dumbass." She wrapped it around her thumb. "Now kiss me. Quick."

I did what I was told. It was next to impossible to let her go but she forced me off of her.

"I don't think that counted as perverted," she said.

"It wasn't? It was pretty good though." I had enjoyed myself.

"Yeah, but now I owe you one. I have to think of something good and deviant."

"I'm going to run away but if you have to go pee, don't go into the closet. And if you end up in the closet, don't open the little wooden crate-box-thing in the corner." I smiled at her devilishly. "I'm going to get outside before we are in trouble."

On the patio, Nicole was on number five and couldn't stand up. Mack was pretty well gone himself. I sat down and poured a glass of wine. Nicole commented on my girly choice of drink. I let it go. Natalie joined us. Neither of them noticed the bright red band-aid or the broad smile on her face.

We settled in and let Nicole do her thing. Typically Natalie or I would have suggested it was time to head out but neither of us did. We just sat smiling at each other.

"I don't know what's wrong with just preferring a fat cock, hard and fast, a good orgasm, and a nap." My wife slurred most of the words.

"Sounds good to me!" Mack more or less moaned back. They had moved their chairs until Nicole had her foot propped on his leg. They tried to mix another pitcher but the ice didn't blend and it was really just red punch with rum in it. Mack poured most of it on the ground. We all agreed it was time to go but when neither of them could stand Natalie and I just went inside. We laid together in Nicole and my bed. The TV was on but we were looking at each other across a no mans land about a foot wide.

"Did you find anything good in the box?" I asked her.

"Lots."

"What did you do with it?"

"I put a couple things in my purse. I left the rest for later." She smiled.

"What are you going to do with it?"

"I think I'm going to meet my brother-in-law secretly in a hotel room and get very, very kinky." She spoke in almost a whisper.

"That is very bad." I told her.

"You have no idea." She said. Then she broke the no man's land. She kissed me gently. "But no fucking. I am going to do anything and everything you ask except sexual intercourse."

"Anything?"

"Everything!" she assured me. "Except intercourse." She said again. "If you buy me something, I'll wear it. If you want to get a toy, I'll use it. We can make movies or take pictures or whatever your sick little mind can think of but..."

"No intercourse." I assured her.

"And now I am going to put my kids in the truck and take us home."

She kissed me again.

"I think you can stay." I told her. "They are out."

"If you tell me to. I will. But I think that's a really bad idea because I want to fuck you way too much right now, Ed." This kiss was longer and the longer she kissed the closer we pulled to each other until she was on top of me and was rocking her bare pussy against my hard cock. I was close.

She rocked on my dick and I pinched her nipples until it happened for both of us. She was panting and I imagined what it would be like when she didn't have to come silently.

"You need to change your shorts." She said to me. She hopped off and ran away.

I walked her out carrying her younger child. When they were gone I carried Nicole into the bedroom and put her in bed with me. Mack slept outside.

She may or may not have called me Mack at some point. I let it go.

Three

The days passed slowly. I obsessed over her. I don't think I did a damn thing. I pretended to work, doing only the very minimum that had to be done. I went to bed early and got up late after the kids and Nicole had already left for work. I had, at least a dozen times, started to send Natalie a text message. At least daily I brought her number up on my phone just to stare at it without calling her.

It couldn't possibly go well. There was no upside to letting this go on or worse, to allowing it to escalate. Of course it was going to. All she had to do was to give me some indication, any small sign that she wanted it to.

I wanted her. I wanted kinky perverted sex. I wanted perverted sex. I wanted to see what she would do. I wanted to see what she liked and to give it to her.

I was sitting at home Wednesday afternoon. I work from home when I can. Lately I had been doing it more often. I had no desire to wander around the office cubicles making small talk and having people look over my shoulder at what I was doing. I hadn't driven into the office all week. I would get up, shower, and settle into my desk in boxers and my robe with a cup of coffee. It was quiet. From my den I heard the car park in front of the house. It was most likely some sort of delivery. Nicole ordered anything she could online. I waited to hear the knock or the door chime. It never came. I thought I heard the door but that would have been silly. I should check, I thought, but I was lazy and distracted. I was scrolling through the pictures from the family vacations. Two year ago we had all gone to Hawaii, all three sisters, Nicole's mom, all our kids. I had so far found four pictures of Natalie in her bikini.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

She scared the shit out of me. I jumped from the chair.

"What are YOU doing?" I asked her back.

"Mack wanted his drink machine."

"Let me get it."

"In a minute," She said. She stood at the doorway. She began to slowly unbutton the pink shiny blouse she was wearing. I sat back down. "Did you figure out what I chose from the toy box?"

The little chest of our dirty paraphernalia had never had a name. I supposed the toy box was appropriate. "No!" I said. I had forgotten. How could I have forgotten that I had sent her to see our dirty little collection of perversity.

"I was going to take the handcuffs but then I saw this little thing." She let her shirt drop off her shoulders and laid it over the back of a chair. She set the box across from me on the desk. She reached behind her back the way women do to unfasten their bra. Her chest fell free. It was, I realized, the first time I had seen her bare breasts. They seemed larger than I imagined. "Is this for her?" she asked.

I looked at the box. I didn't recall buying it but that wasn't unusual. I would get these ideas, or see something online, get excited, order it, have it come in, and the whole time somehow ignore the fact that Nicole was going to either be dismissive or even openly hostile about whatever had gotten me worked up. The toy was a deep purple. It had a vibrating insert that slid into the fancy molded rubber. "I suppose." I said, knowing better.

She pulled it from the box. She toyed with the little vibrating piece, pressing it into the large purple plug. "This is for an ass, not a vagina."

"I think so." I murmured.

"And this little thing here. This little bend at the end?" She played with the soft rubber squeezing the little crook at the tip. "I think this is for the prostrate." She was staring at me. I was staring back at her. Despite her bare breasts I focused on her eyes and the devilish twist of her smile. "This isn't for girls."

"I don't think its particular."

"OH yes, my friend. This is quite particular. This is for you." She said excitedly.

"I guess."

"You haven't used it?"

"Nope."

"One like it?"

"Kind of."

"Tell me."

I told her about the strap on. She played with her breast as I told her how years and years ago before Nicole had sworn off anything fun she had a strap on. That she had used it on me.

"Lube?"

"Okay."

I expected her to follow me to the bedroom but she didn't. She waited in my den. I scurried. I positively scrambled to the master bedroom, to my nightstand, and hurried back to her. She was sitting in my chair teasing her nipples. They were long and erect and pink from her pinching.

"Come here." She said.

Sitting in my chair she untied my robe and dropped it to the floor. My cock had grown hard and had not just tented my boxers but had found enough of an opening to peer its deep dark red head out of them. She placed it in her mouth.

12