Deviate

Story Info
Gothic club owner makes his Princess happy.
2.1k words
3.58
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 2 a.m., and my driver pulls up to the curb. My assistant opens my door for me, and promptly follows behind me. My right boot makes a dense packing noise as it hits the pavement, while my fingers curl around the door frame. My chains jungles and my trench coat billows as the wind blows gently, causing my black hair to half way cover my face. There are hordes of people outside standing in front of an enormous warehouse which bares a gigantic neon title, "DV8." This is my club, my establishment, my Sodom and Gomorrah. The crowd parts and whisper to each other as I make my entry way. Two behemoth bouncers stand sentry adorned in black leather and spikes in front of a sign that says, "No Black, No Spikes, No Fetish, NO ENTRY!" The bouncers step aside and open the double doors for me.

The night comes to life with the pulsing beat of the live band whose name had filled the airwaves the prior week. The lights and the crowd move with the music like a dream within a dream. I move through the sea of people unable to maintain a low profile. The air is filled with the scent of cigarettes, liquor, leather, make-up, and sweat. The smell is intoxicating. I make my way past the main stage, the bass of the drums, and the bass guitar is throbbing through my body. I enter a door that says, "VIP ONLY." I climb a small black iron staircase to my private booth suspended above the dance floor allowing me to view the entire crowd through a large window.

The other walls are adorned with gothic weapons, jewelry, collars, leashes, and multitude of photographs of famous musicians, and other celebrities that have been to the club. Looking at myself in the mirror-finish of my English broadsword, I push a lock of my unruly ebony hair out of my face. In the cent of the room is the master chair, my throne if you will, with the Celtic knot work carved into the redwood frame encasing red velvet cushions. I take my seat and observe the mob below. The heartbeat of the stage cuts through the floor like a red hot knife through butter. I rest my head on my open fist with rings slightly pinching my cheek.

After watching the patrons dance for sometime, a soft know comes to one of my doors. "Enter," I say tapping my black fingernails on the armrest. A man wearing a black short sleeved Marilyn Manson t-shirt over long sleeved fishnets and long black pants approaches my chair from the left side. He hands m my usual drink, and says, "It's 3:00 Sir." I was already fully aware of what time it was. "Of course it is Christopher," I reply as I stand and advance to the window. My eyes scan the crowd, and then my eyes fall on her...

Her black and red hair in the front swoops down around her face while the hair further back is short and spiked. Her skin is milk white and smooth looking. I watch her hips grind in her black leather mini-skirt. My eyes travel up to the matching corset, giving her gorgeous cleavage. She also appears to be wearing thigh-high stocking and garter belt. From my perch, I can see her full pouting red lips sit beautifully on her soft square jaw-line. "That one," I say pointing to the siren. Christopher goes to the wall and collects a collar. I turn to him once more, "Is my Princess here tonight?" He nods, "Yes Sir, she opened the club today." Again I look to the window, looking over everyone in the club, and then I spot my quarry. In the center of a mob circle wearing black shorts, boots, spiked bracelets, and shoulder length dread locks with black tribal tattoos covering his bare back and arms. The dreads flail as he break dances like a capoeira master.

I grin mischievously, "Take another collar, and a couple leashes to." I point to the dancer. Christopher leaves and I walk to the end of the room to finish my drink. I set my glass on a small table and remove my coat, unveiling hundreds of dollars worth of stone tribal tattoos coiling like rocky snakes all over my back and shoulders. I'm wearing my favorite knee-high combat boots, black pants with chains that come off the waist, and a black cotton vest resembling a flak jacket. My body is built like a middle weight kick boxer, well defined but not rock hard. I hang my coat on the beak of pole axe. "Showtime," I quietly say to myself with a smile, I enter the door labeled, "NO UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY."

Upon entering the hallways, I meet with two I sent Christopher to get. He says his name is Seth, and she says her name is Amanda, and I pretend to care. We walk a distance down the hall and come to a door way blocked off by curtains, Christopher pulls back the curtains. As we enter, Christopher leaves. The room is dimly lit by candle, and dotted with paintings, and artistic photographs, all of which I made myself. The focus of the room is the large red round bed in center with a crimson canopy draped like a waterfall of blood cascading down and breaking just before touching the body laying the bed halfway under silk sheets.

My Princess is indeed present; she looks up from the book she is reading before being interrupted by Amanda gasping at the splendor of the room. My Princess closes her book and sits up; her hair is red and short framing her beautiful face, which is subject of most of the art around the room. Her lips are crimson like the bedspread, small as they are it amazes me that seduce me so. She pushes the sheet off and reveals she's wearing a noir bustier and a black thong that sends shivers down my body. I lovingly smile at her, "I see you were counting on me bringing you something too."

She laughs, "Not really, besides yours would have been fine for me to." She sits up on her knees and motions for us to approach. As we get to the bed, my company begins to show some reluctance, but quickly adhere to her command, "Come now." My Princess takes Amanda's leash, and pulls her very close, and she begins to run her hands over Amanda's back, leaning in to softly kiss her beck. Seth approaches and lets his hands roam my Princess's and Amanda's bodies as I unlace her corset.

The corset seems to leap off her body as her breast push out, she gasps as my Princess's lips fall on her right tit. My hand grasps her other tit, as Seth gives my Princess's ass a good firm squeeze. I watch as my Princess's hands rake Amanda's back. I lean in and whisper in my Princess's ear and turn her head so I may kiss her supple lips. Then I grab Amanda and I begin to lick her naked skin slowly making my way down until I come to her skirt. I push the skirt up over her hips and slowly slip my fingers into her white panties. Leisurely, I pull her panties down around her ankles, I can see her well groomed pussy, and that it has already become wet from the fondling my Princess visited upon her. My Princess and Seth begin to kiss, as she takes Seth's hand and guides it to her pussy. Seth's erection swells beyond denial, he rolls his hand in a circular motion around my Princess's clit.

I bury my fingers in to Amanda's vulva and touch her moist fuck hole as I lean in and tongue her clit as she moans. My fingers and tongue move in sync with each other as her legs squirm while she tries not to clasp my head. She repeatedly tosses her head, looking at me, looking away. With a free hand, I unbuckle my pants. I expose my large swollen cock and crawl up to meet Amanda's face. Kissing her, she can taste her pussy juice on my lips and tongue. I continue to crawl until my cock is over her face, she quickly takes it all in. Her tongue caresses my dick as I reach over and squeeze my Princess's tits.

My Princess has already undone Seth's pants and is sucking his cock with such vigor as I pinch her nipple and Seth fingers her pussy. My Princess then removes her thong and turns around, sitting on Seth's erection. Her wet pussy easily accepts the cock as she lets out a slight moan, she begins to rock her hips back and forth, up and down. Seth grabs my Princess's breasts, following her movements, he grunts and begins to breathe more heavily while my Princess bounces on his cock becoming more and more soaked with her juices.

I turn Amanda over and press my enlarged dick into her saturated pussy. There's a moment of resistance, but that is short lives when I administer a merciless plunge causing her to cry out in ecstasy. Softly I fuck her, gradually gaining speed and power, until my hips are crashing into her ass cheeks, with every pounding thrust, she moans louder and louder. She almost cries out for me to step but bites her lip. I catch a hint and slow down. The smell of pussy is filling the room. I look down as I fuck her and see my cock is covered in her sweet cunt juices.

My Princess is now riding Seth as if we a stallion that needed to be broken in. Seth grabs my Princess's hips and rams upward into her, she moans in approval and reaches back for me. I know my Princess's desire; I thrust into Amanda a few more times making sure my cock is lubed up. I pull out, and get behind my Princess, and I slowly enter her asshole, while Seth continues to pound into her pussy. Amanda crawls over and begins to passionately kiss my Princess while she is morning and whimpering due to her double penetration. My cock slowly moves in and out of her tight ass. Seth starts to lose momentum, so I pull my cock out, move behind Amanda and slip my cock back into her tender pussy. She leans her head down and starts to kiss Seth as I watch my Princess's head bob back and forth as Seth fucks her.

I can no longer stand it, I move Amanda over and pull my Princess to me. I lay her on her back, lift her legs onto my shoulders, and tilt her hips up off the bed. With a swift thrust, I start to fuck her as hard as I can, she moans and screams for me to go faster and harder, I quickly comply.

Seth and Amanda are standing up off the edge of the bed, and she faces him, and lifts her leg up to his shoulder and he crouches ever so slightly stuffing his cock into her. He reaches for her other leg and lifts her clean off the ground, holding her by her ass cheeks as he slams into her. Using her body weight to increase the impact, she begins to moan louder and louder as she looms near climax. With one prolonged cry she cums all over his cock. He sets her down and she collapses from the rapture. Seth then turns to my Princess and me.

As I ferociously fuck her, I can see her pussy is turning a dull red from the beating of my hips. Seth lies across my Princess's face and she sucks his cock with such gusto, he is caught off guard, and quickly draws to culmination. He pulls his cock out and lets his jizz shoot all over my Princess's tits. My Princess begins to moan louder as Seth caresses her tits, and kisses her neck until she explodes with passion causing her pussy to flood. I then pull my cock out and my spoiled Princess greedily takes my cock in her mouth, deep throating it three times before I cum inside her mouth. She doesn't spill a drop.

We all lay for a moment until Seth and Amanda decide its time to leave. I turn to my Princess and say in a weary voice, "I love you. More then you can imagine." To which she replied, "I know. I love you to." Then she tolled over and embraced me with a closeness that I could never experience during sex, only through her love is rapture anything important.