Devil Inside

Story Info
She falls under spell of much older coworker.
3.6k words
4.37
43.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

She was delicious, delicate, slight, fragile, beautiful, delightful, pretty and bright.. her sweet, smiling face framed by her soft red mop.

He thought of her as his Elf, his Poppy and he wanted to protect her, to love her, to cherish her. She was natural and spontaneous and her beauty attracted all men. He had feelings for her. But she was married and she was his colleague working at the front desk.

So he flirted with her all the time. And... she flirted back in her sweet, fun way. He could read through her and see the emotions bubbling within her, feelings she hardly suspected existed. She liked his company, she said and giggled at him in that adorable way of hers. He was 20 years her elder, the same age as her mother, in fact and he joked about how he could even be her mother!

One day he invited her for lunch and she accepted. He felt so good having this tête à tête with his beautiful, elven-woman-child. And so, once in a while they would have lunch together - just across from work -and the rest of the world could gossip. But they didn't care - they both rather enjoyed it, in fact.

Each morning they would embrace four times on the cheeks - à la française - which was normal as they were in France. But he was an English man living in France and she was French. He was tall, imposing, dominant and eccentric and had a wicked sense of humour and she loved being teased by him. But she would give back as much as she took.

She wasn't really a flirt and a tease - she was just pretty and friendly and open and attracted men around her as a beautiful flower attracts bees. But with Garth there was... something.

Sometimes, when she were alone in the morning at the desk and she saw him through the double glass doors about to enter the building, she would start to loose her breath. "Hello," she would croak at him as he strolled in, smiling at her, make some comment, she beams at him, he goes behind the desk where they would gently place their hands on each other's arms as they kiss sensually four times on the cheeks. Attracted like two magnets.

They were just male and female colleagues who liked each other's company.

Throughout the day he would often find himself up at the front desk for one reason or another and as he teased her he could sometimes feel her blushing as her eyes avoided his. Other times she would boldly hold his look, her brown eyes locked into his green ones for timeless seconds, their souls making love behind the scenes.

If she had been a sparrow she would have willingly flown into his big hands knowing he could cup her or crush her with his power and this unformulated reality was what was pulling them together.

She had two children and a business man husband who was too busy building his business to spend much time with his trophy wife and she had never really thought about whether she were happy or not. Suddenly here was this man who made her heart flutter whenever she saw him, who looked at her with a depth she had never known. They were just friends, colleagues who got on well and she enjoyed working with him and showing him how good she was at her job.

She didn't know it - or wouldn't admit it to herself - but she was falling in love with him. This was not possible because she was married and had never cheated on her husband.

And then it happened. one evening as he was leaving, having spent a few minutes joking and flirting with her interspersed with serious work-related remarks (the sort of heady chat that made her feel light, silly and good all at the same time) he went round the desk for their good-bye cheek kisses and there he was holding her pretty face in his hands and kissing her on her soft lips. It only lasted an eternal second before she forced herself away, breathless and confused. She had hidden from herself her emotions for this man. She was taking herself by surprise. Her feelings had ambushed her reason and her whole body tingled as he continued to hold her by the shoulders with his firm, sure hands. She melted into his chest and sighed, ecstatically confused.

He stared into her soul and then wished her a good weekend and left, turning round to smile and wink at her.

That weekend she was in such a good mood that she didn't even get annoyed with her mother-in-law! She had fun with her kids and found herself wanting her husband more than usual. Of course, from time to time, she thought of Garth and even mentioned him two or six times. She found herself thinking of The Kiss and her mixed emotions. And in the middle of Saturday night she awoke from a torrid dream and masturbated, lying next to her snoring husband. She started to remember the last time they had made love but her mind kept slipping back to Garth. She wanted to think of her husband making love to her but Garth kept returning, kissing her, holding her, undressing her, mauling her body, biting into her flesh, pounding into her with his big hard cock and she came so hard she bit into her bottom lip making it bleed. She licked at the warm, salty blood as she panted and slowly sank back into a dreamless sleep.

Throughout Sunday - at the market, preparing lunch for the in-laws, during lunch and the traditional digestive stroll through the forest in the afternoon she was in an incredibly good mood. She was generally a happy person but that day she was like a little girl on Christmas Eve. Even her grumpy husband couldn't break her out of her mood. She was affectionate, loving, caring, funny and felt as high as a kite but she'd only drunk a couple of glasses of wine with lunch!

"What's got into you?" her husband enquired as she wrapped herself around him in bed that night, sucking on his cock and then riding him to orgasm. She awoke early on Monday morning - before the alarm clock went off - and was feeling horny again. She had been dreaming a very strange dream. Or was it a nightmare? She had been blindfolded and tied up and raped by a big, powerful man. He had hit her, pushed her, bit her, slapped her, misused her and abused her. he had been calling her names: slut, whore, common trash, adulteress, fucking little cunt... Why was she feeling horny? Her pussy was burning and her fingers quickly released the orgasm that was quivering inside of it. She immediately went back to sleep and awoke with the radio-alarm, half an hour later, feeling fresh and eager to go to work.

Garth wasn't there that morning. Where was he? She casually enquired as to his whereabouts to the woman he shared an office with - his boss, actually, but also his very good friend.

"He's an holiday for the week, didn't you know?"

"Eh... Oh, I'd forgotten, yes..." Her disappointment showed as she sighed. "I'm going to miss him," she said spontaneously.

The week dragged on and each day she expected him to turn up, smiling at her, but he didn't. Her mind was full of him during the day and at night she continued to have the strange rape dreams and wake up feeling horny. Sometimes it was her husband abusing her but more and more she realised that it was Garth who was using her in her dream. He was hard, brutal, dominant and nasty with her. The dreams were becoming more vivid and real. When she awoke all her senses could remember each humiliating detail...

How he had slapped her, pushed her away as she was trying to be nice to him. She had bought him a cappuccino from the machine and he poured it over her clothes in font of everybody. It was hot and the frothy cream ran down her cleavage. She was humiliated and upset and he just laughed at her. She begged his forgiveness and he kissed her on the lips and roughly fondled her body. In her dream there were lots of people around the desk and they were all staring at her and Garth. She was blushing and begging him not to do this to her, to stop humiliating her this way but she was so wet, so hot. It was the coffee running down between her legs...

"I'm going to fuck you over this desk, you little slut," he spat at her, pushing her over, pulling up her skirt, sliding her white panties apart and fingering her sloppy cunt.

"The poor thing!" people were muttering as Garth took out his huge cock and slammed it into her.

"No...please, don't do this to me...!" she pleaded as she started to cum on his cock.

"Fucking shut your mouth, bitch," and he slapped her and then put his big, rough hands around her delicate throat and squeezed on it, stopping air and blood from reaching her brain. Her orgasm exploded and she was lying in bed, sweating, panting, shivering and still cumming. How she hated these dreams and yet was addicted to them.

Another weekend and then it was Monday again. She was on the early shift and was at work before eight o'clock. Garth turned up at around nine and she was so happy to see him she went and almost kissed him gently on the lips. There was no one around. She hesitated and they exchanged their usual four kisses - perhaps a little slower and more languorous than usual and not really on the cheeks... just to the left and the right of their mouths. He held her shoulders a little tighter than usual and she pressed her slim body into him for a micro-second. They both silently savoured this exquisite moment.

"Did you miss me?" he teased. "Of course I did! There was no one to annoy me!" she giggled, tilting her head and beaming at him. Her fiery hair had that just-got-out-of-bed, dishevelled look. She was gorgeous. She suggested they could have lunch together today but he told her he had a lunch date with Maîté, the frumpiest of all the secretaries and Karine laughed. The lunched together later at the pizzeria and he made her laugh some more.

That night she went to sleep trembling, afraid of what she would dream.

She was at work, sitting at the desk naked because he had told her to be naked when he arrived. All the men had been flirting with her and the women had been scandalised but she was waiting for her Garth to arrive. When he did he nodded to her to follow him to the men's bathroom. She stood and walked behind him proudly naked. Suddenly she realised she was wearing a dog collar and he was holding the leash.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees, bitch." She did, in front of the customers sitting, waiting in the hall. She followed him into the restroom and kneeled next to him at the urinal as he pissed.

"Suck off those last drops of piss, you slut, will you!" as he let the last squirts dribble onto her pretty face. She licked and sucked at his flaccid cock and he bent down to kiss her. She stank of his urine.

"Now, I want you to stay here and masturbate and whenever any man comes in here he mustn't leave without having cum in you. Understand, whore?"

"I love you," she whispered as he left and she awoke with an urgent need to use the bathroom. She slipped out of bed and sat on the toilet. As the golden stream poured from her she put her hands between her legs and felt the liquid warmth splash over her. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked and sucked at them. She was thinking of Garth.

Her emotions were in turmoil. She didn't know where these thoughts, actions, dreams were coming from. She was ashamed and guilty and yet was feeling so excited and so alive. A door to a secret part of her was being opened - a door she had no idea existed and it was a frightening, breath-taking, exhilarating and dangerous place this door was opening up on. This door was not revealing a room, oh no, this was a territory, a land, a continent, a world... an entire universe that she would have to spend the rest of her life exploring. At times she felt dizzy and giddy with the power this was giving her. And her feelings for Garth intensified. She was obsessed by him.

He was his usual, charming, witty, flirtatious, tall self and perhaps even more attentive to her and she was adoring every moment spent with him. She let herself fantasise freely about him now - imagining him fucking her in all sorts of places. She wanted to kiss him, to suck his cock and she so wanted him to eat her pussy. Every time he suggested they eat together she imagined them both naked, eating on each other's body. She had never masturbated so much in her life as she was doing now. After talking with Garth she would slip into the restroom and bring herself off in a matter of seconds. She had to admit to herself that she really wanted to fuck this man's brains out.

They were at the restaurant one lunchtime and it was full of the regulars - a lot of them being co-workers. They had been laughing together and suddenly he was holding her hands, his fingers exploring hers. He lifted her little hand to his lips and kissed her fingers, then licked and sucked on them, slurping noisily. Some of the patrons had noticed and were staring. Karine whimpered for him to stop but she didn't really want him to. He leant close to her face and whispered something to her. She blushed, stood up and went to the washroom, returning a minute later. "Give them to me, slut," he ordered and she handed over her crumpled white panties. He pressed them to his face and inhaled on their freshly wet fragrance. "You smell so good, my whore, it almost makes me want to cum. Come her and sit beside me." As she settled into the seat next to him he took her left hand and pressed it onto his hard cock. "Take it out and wank me and make me cum on your hand." She fumbled at his flies and with a little help soon had his big warm cock jutting under the table. Her tiny hand could hardly grasp it but she was rubbing and squeezing it. He signalled to the waitress and ordered some more wine, holding Karine's hand onto his cock as she tried to remove it. The waitress smiled at him saucily and Karine blushed.

"I'm fucking cumming, my slut!" he muttered and his cock spewed forth its thick load of spunk as she put her hand over the end of it to catch as much as possible. When she raised her hand to her mouth the sperm was dripping off it but she licked and slurped at it as he had told her to do...

She awoke with the taste of it in her mouth and masturbated to a violent orgasm. And then two more. She was alone in bed - her husband away on a business trip.

At work her desires were starting to overcome her good sense but Garth didn't make a move. He was still flirtatious and attentive and she wanted him badly. She knew that she would have to make a decision.

Instinctively she knew that it's always the woman who decides and chooses.

It would be that evening as he left at around six o'clock.

She flirted outrageously with him all day. He was as charming, as a teasing as ever but never a gesture out of place. Ever since the kiss that had started all her obsessive fantasies he had never tried to kiss her on the mouth again.

And what of Garth's feelings for his Elf? As hers for him had grown from like to longing, lust and obsession his were developing along the same lines, except he felt protective of her and wanted to make sweet, gentle love to her. He knew that it would never happen but he imagined her lying naked on top of him, his cock buried in her soft pussy. He imagined placing slow wet kisses all over her body, he imagined love-making.

Meanwhile her sordid dreams had invaded her waking hours and she would now have vivid daydreams of Garth using her as his sexual toy, tying her, whipping her, calling her the vilest names and humiliating her in public. The sweet Elf was possessed by the Devil himself and she did not know where these frightening thoughts were coming from. Suddenly she would have a vision of Garth pulling her by her hair, ripping open her blouse and wanking all over her and then cleaning her down by pissing on her. He would order her to open her mouth as he pissed on her face and then he would make her cum by pissing on her cunt, calling her a filthy little whore.

As she masturbated these were the depraved images that came to her sweet mind and these were the images that made her cum harder and quicker than she ever had. At home she had a hairbrush with a long round handle. And this was now reserved for her arsehole. She would fuck herself with it furiously, imaging it were Garth ravaging her body, calling her his fuck-slut and tramp. And after she had cum she would slip the brush handle from out of her ass and suck on it, imagining Garth's cock. And then she would masturbate again.

Her husband didn't know about this, of course, but he didn't complain about this sexual revolution invading their bedroom. Very often he would awaken to the slurping noises and sensations of her sucking on his morning hard on and if he didn't cum in her mouth he would turn her over and pound into her doggy style. She wanted to hear him call her a slut and a whore but he just fucked her silently. She knew that Garth wouldn't hesitate to tell her what she really was as he used her body for his pleasure.

Meanwhile Garth was wanting to make tender love to his Poppy.

And so it was, that evening, at ten past six, that he came up to the desk on his way out. And she had decided.

It seemed like they were the only two people in the building.

"I'm the only person here?" he asked.

"Actually, no," she smiled, "there's also me."

She was standing in front him, much too close. She could smell him, she could feel his hands on her body as he leant to kiss her cheeks and she turned her head up to face him, her soft lips parted and her eyes closed. Their mouths touched and his tongue gently snaked out to lick her lips as she wrapped her arms around, kissing and nibbling at his face.

Suddenly he pushed her away, almost brutally.

"Stop this! There is something I have to tell you."

Her expression of lust melting into one of pouting disappointment as she listened to him.

"I am married and I love my wife."

"I know you are married but she is in America and won't be here for months yet. Garth, I want you and I'm married, too, you know that. I have never cheated on my husband and you know how men desire me... But I want you, I want you to take me and use me..."

He interrupted her, "Don't tempt me, my Elf. I could fall in love with you and I know I would if were to go any further. I know our love making would be exquisite..."

She had slumped into her chair gazing up at him with lust and love, nodding her head.

"I know I would take your small body and want to ravish it, use you like a fuck doll and leave you whimpering like a fucking little whore.." he suddenly heard himself saying. The words had formulated themselves.

He was towering over her, grabbed a handful of her beautiful red hair. She opened her mouth, slowly licked her pink tongue around her lips, leaving them shining and moist. And then she whispered something.

"What did you say?"

She breathed it a little louder, "I am your fuck doll and I want you to leave me whimpering like a fucking little whore..." Her fingers were at his flies and she looked up begging with her beautiful brown eyes.

He yanked at her hair once, bringing tears to her loving eyes.

"One pull means 'yes', two is for 'no'."

The alarm clock awoke her and she was smacking her lips as if she had just swallowed something. A huge smile invaded her face as she thought of Garth - a friend and colleague...

"What a tease.. what a devil he is..."

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers