Devil May Care Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking egotistical dickhead," she said, laughing.

"Hey, you were the one who brought him up," Loki said, slapping her rump with one hand. Dey gasped, pressing against him, then kissing him hungrily. Her tongue and his danced together, and his hands caressed her back lovingly. She felt a closeness to him that she had never felt with any of her partners before. Dey laughed. She couldn't help it. Her tongue danced around his, and her hands reached down, cupping his balls firmly, then squeezing his cock. She drew her mouth back, whispering.

"Bigger?"

His cock shifted.

"Bigger!" she grinned at him.

"Size queen," Loki said, scoffing. "Statistically, this is quite insane."

"Biiiiiiigerrrrrrr!" Dey groaned, slowly dropping to her knees. "If you're going to be stuck in my brain, you might as well be able to fuck it out."

Loki snorted. "Biological sexual urges are weird."

Her lips pressed to the side of his cock. Part of Dey knew that there was no cock there. That anyone else, looking through a camera, would just see her looking incredibly stupid. But her brain told her there was a long, fat cock that smelled so utterly masculine right there. That her nose was filled with the scent of moisture and Loki. That her lips tingled with the contact. That he was there. She closed her eyes, her tongue sliding forward as she sloppily licked his balls, his cock, and his cockhead in a single, long, desperate lick. "Mmm!" She closed her mouth around the tip of his cock, looking up at him hungrily.

"I-I mean..." Loki said, his facade of calm cracking slightly as her tongue swirled around and around his cockhead. "Ah. A cock this big would, mm, cause...damage."

Dey rolled her eyes, then pushed herself forward. She could both feel the pressure and could breathe at the same time. It was bizarre, but she didn't mind it. It meant her lips pressed against his hips and she could feel the bulge of her throat, and could still breathe in through her nose as she looked up at him hungrily, her hands on his hips. Loki didn't even try to look disaffected. His face was a mask of pleasure, his hand caressing the back of her head lovingly.

"Fuck, Dey..." he whispered.

She drew her mouth slowly back, then plunged her lips forward. The loud, eager slurping sounds of his cock vanishing into her mouth filled her ears. Her hand reached down and she caressed her sex, fingering herself eagerly, her thumb rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes -- forgetting the fact that she was in the Air Force, that a war was brewing up in the outer systems. That, in the surprisingly near future, she might be forced to fight and kill and die.

For now, she was with Loki, and that was enough for her.

She pumped her hand along his cock, her palm caressing the bottom six inches of his member as her mouth took the rest. Drool dripped down her chin as she looked up at his face, taking pleasure in the look of erotic delight crossing those elegant features. She pulled her mouth back, her hand working up and down his cock faster and faster. She jerked him off with the single minded eagerness of an utter cockslut, and Loki hissed as his balls clenched. Hot cum splashed her face. Filled her mouth. Splattered on her tits. Her eyes closed and she swallowed.

Loki, true to computer generated fantasy, tasted amazing.

More cum splashed her face and she sighed. Shuddered.

Came.

"Ahhh!" Dey moaned. "Oh fuck."

Loki panted softly, his cock softening in her hand. Remember, he said, his voice coming from within her mind again. Never do this in public.

Dey laughed.

She toweled herself off -- being groped a few times by Loki slowing her down only slightly. Dressed. Rubbed her palms along her uniform, adjusted her collar, and smiled at herself in the mirror.

I think we're going to make a good team, Loki said.

[The bad guys won't know what hit em,] Dey said, grinning. [Come on. Lets get cool space Jedi powers.]

Please, Loki said. If anything, we're biotics.

[Biwhats?]

Oh god, Loki said. I need to complete your education, young Padewan.

[I'm older than you!]

Those are biological years, don't count...

And laughing, the two headed out. In the outer reaches of human space, battlefleets were mobilizing. Pirates were becoming more common. Aliens remained enigmatic dangers, barely understood by a humanity that had invented FTL travel before becoming a united people. The galaxy was a dangerous place.

The devil may care.

Dey sure as fuck didn't.

TO BE CONTINUED