Devil Mine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a hand with the stairs?" He glanced towards her ankle.

"I think I'm okay." His eyebrow lifted. "It's better, I swear." She put her weight on it while managing to keep a straight face. "Thank you for the ride." He lifted her hand to his lips and planted a soft lingering kiss on the back of it. She had to restrain herself from snatching it away from him when he looked into her eyes. In her head there was a chorus of sighs from her ovaries.

You girls are nothing but trouble. She rebuked them.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Emmeline." He lowered her hand slowly, his thumb caressing her skin lightly.

"Nice meeting you too." She stepped towards the building, pulled her hand free and smiled.

"I look forward to the next time we meet." She barely heard him and turned back with a frown. He was watching her with the smirk curving his lips. She turned back and carefully walked to the stairs.

"In your dreams," she murmured.

"Perhaps in yours," he replied softly. She choose to pretend she didn't hear that and made her way up the stairs.

He waited till she had made it up the top before moving back to the drivers side of the car. She gave him a little wave before slipping inside. She stayed by the door till the sound of the car's engine faded down the street then pulled out her phone to text Bastion. It took her a few minutes to traverse the stairs while babying her ankle. Once she was safely behind her door she let herself smile over the brief encounter. There was something about Crimson she couldn't quite put her finger on. With a little shake of her head she headed towards the fridge to grab a beer. She stared at the ceiling after swallowing a big mouthful.

"Where did you go?" She asked softly.

When there was no sound from the faded white surface she gave up and went to her room.

******************************

That night she dreamed of Balthazar.

It was nothing new, she'd been having those same dreams since their night together, but this one had fuzzy, dark edges. He still pulled her towel away with a sexy grin and backed her to the bed while pulling his clothes off. He still covered her in kisses that made her ache for him, made her beg to have him inside her. He still teased his way down to her womanly heat with a smile glinting in his amazing green eyes. He still slid his tongue between her folds making her arch in ecstasy. He still toyed with that little nub until she writhed under him, till she couldn't take anymore and pulled at his shoulders, pleading with him to take her. He still teased his way back up her body, drawing it out as long as he could. Her still eyes closed as he started to push into her. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her hands grabbed his sexy ass pulling at him. He still kissed her deeply as he finally thrust into her, filling her. She still pulled her lips away to cry out loudly. He still drew his hips back and drove himself into her silken depths. She lifted her hips to beg for more and tilted her head up to kiss him again.

And locked eyes with Crimson.

**************************

Monday was on her before she was prepared for it but she somehow made her way through her classes with no one suspecting her inner turmoil. Crimson had been invading her thoughts since he'd appeared in her life. His smirk slipped into her daydreams and a lot more infringed on her dreams.

But the hope of seeing Balthazar still burned in her chest even though she knew she should just give up. It had been weeks since he'd left and there hadn't been any sign of him. Just silence.

Her little dancers went through their routines with the usual amount of chaos. As much as she loved the excited little voices she was glad to wish the last of the stragglers good night and start cleaning up.

The boutique below the studio closed about half an hour before her last class ended so she was free to turn up the stereo. She grabbed her phone to change the playlist to one of her own. The tension in her shoulders eased a bit as Michael Jackson's voice poured out of the speakers. She kicked her shoes off and went to the closet to pull out the push broom.

If she would have looked out the large windows she might have noticed the shadow that settled itself onto the rooftop directly across the street. She might have seen how it's eyes glowed with unnatural light for a moment.

She strutted her way back and floor across the hardwood gathering up the fine layer of dust as she moved. It took all of 'The Way You Make Me Feel' and most of 'Dirty Diana' to get it all but that was only because she used part of it to lip sync. Across the street the shadow smiled. She had interesting taste in music. Em put the broom away and grabbed a bottle of windex to clean up a few spots on the mirror. That took most of a Phil Collins song that came up on her playlist. She stepped back to look at her handiwork, gave it a little nod and put the bottle back.

She went back to check her phone. There were no texts from Balthazar, nor any texts from Bastion letting her know he'd been at the coffee shop. Her shoulders drooped with disappointment for a moment. She pushed herself onto her toes and shifted her weight onto her right foot, tilting her head as she tested her ankle.

She scrolled through her music, made a choice, set the phone down and walked to the middle of the room. She took a breath, looked down for a moment, then she started to move.

Across the street the shadow moved closer to the edge of the rooftop, listening to the strains of a lone piano that floated across the space from the open windows on the slight breeze. It's head tilted slightly as it watched her arms stretch away from her body, her hands caressing the air as she moved around the room, spinning quickly only to come to a dead stop and then running across the floor as if she was chasing someone. Her body curved inward, her arms wrapping around her middle. The pained look on her face appearing so genuine as she turned back and stumbled gracefully to the middle of the room. She looked back to where she'd been with longing, her arms reaching out as if she trying to will whomever she was chasing to come back to her, before she sank to the floor, still beseeching the unseen person. She stayed there, taking big breaths, till the next song came on.

She flipped onto her back suddenly, pulled her body halfway off the floor then got to her feet slowly. The shadow didn't recognize the song but the lyrics carried to it were filled with melancholy and loss. A masculine voice sang the chorus "I will cry for you no more. Scars healed up nice." Em moved her hands in front of her as though she was trying to ward something off. She moved away, spinning her way across the floor with her hands over her head, came to a dead stop and stood looking into the mirror. The shadow pulled back but she didn't seem to be looking outside. She was looking at herself, breathing hard from her exertion. She smiled slightly then turned away to close the windows that had been opened earlier. The shadow melted into the darkness while she was putting her shoes on and gathering her stuff to leave. It was gone by the time she locked the door and headed off to the coffee shop.

******************************

Crimson appeared at the bar again the following Saturday night. Emmeline didn't see him until he had made his way across the room and took a seat at a table in her section.

"You have got to be kidding me." She murmured under her breath. "Nice to see you again." She greeted him with a little smile.

"You're not dancing tonight?" His deep voice wrapped around her. She felt her cheeks flush and her pulse pick up speed.

"No. That was just a one time thing. What can I get for you?"

"That's too bad. " His gaze ran down her body. "I was looking forward to seeing you again."

"Another time maybe." She looked around quickly. "Can I get you something?"

"Just a draft." His lips curved slightly. She nodded and turned to walk to the bar.

"Bastion." She called. "I need a draft and a vodka seven."

"Coming right up." He set a glass on the counter and grabbed a bottle. "I see that divine stranger is back."

"Uh huh." She turned to scan the crowd in the room. He moved the glasses to her tray with a chuckle.

"You know other women would be flattered that such a delicious man is interested in her."

"Ya and they might just need to seek professional help." She smiled sweetly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Thanks hun." She picked up the tray and walked away. She stopped at a table and deposited the vodka seven then headed back to Crimson while firmly ignoring how her body flushed as she got closer. "That'll be six fifty unless you want me to start a tab." She set the mug down with a little smile. He slid the ten dollar bill laying on the little round table closer to her. It disappeared into her apron. When she pulled out her bundle of singles to make his change he shook his head. "Thank you." She gave him a bigger smile then turned to go back to the bar. His hand on her wrist stopped her.

"How's your ankle?" He leaned closer. She let him pull her into his side.

"It's fine," she said just loud enough to be heard above the music. "Thanks again for your help."

"So you could dance then?" His eyes fixed on her breasts. They were concealed behind a red scoop neck tank top. It gave just a hint of the treasures it contained but under his gaze she felt naked.

"I could but I'm not." She pulled her hand free and took a little step away. "I should get back to work." He released her with a smirk and turned to the stage to watch Diana. Em tried to make it look like she wasn't scurrying while she was scurrying to the bar.

"Em, what's gotten in to you?" Bastion leaned over to ask. "You said he seemed nice. Hell, six months ago you would have already seen him naked by now."

"I told you, that was a self destructive phase." She frowned at him. "You are such a bad influence."

"Sweetheart, I'm just saying, why not get over that delicious but obviously insane to have left you neighbor by getting under that gorgeous piece of man." He winked at her.

"He's right Em." Barry chimed in from his seat two feet away from them.

"I appreciate the input." She smiled at the older man. "But I don't think that's a good idea." She turned back to the room, scanning her section. Crimson was gone. She looked around quickly but didn't see him. She shrugged, maybe she got lucky and he left. An older man close to the stage caught her eye, she grabbed her tray and went to go see what he needed. She was just dropping off his beer when she spotted Crimson coming out from the door next to the stage. Her stomach flipped over. There could only be one reason why he was back there. When she got back to the bar Bastion was on the house phone. He hung up and motioned her over.

"Sam wants to see you," he said quietly.

"Oh goodie, I can't wait to see what this is about." She spun around and headed to the stage door, not daring to look at Crimson as she passed. Sam was in his office waiting for her. "Hey, Bastion said you needed to see me?" He leaned forward in his chair.

"I've had a request." He smiled. "For a private show."

"And you need me for this why?" She stepped into the room slowly.

"The request was for you." He waved at her.

"That's not my job." She backed up a step. "One of the dancers—"

"I decide what is and isn't part of your job."

"But I've never done that before."

"You'll be fine. He just wants to see you naked. The dancing part is just to give you an excuse to take your clothes off."

"Why would I agree to this?"

"To make me happy and keep your job." He smiled. "There might be a big tip in it too. If you make him happy."

"How can I possibly do that if I don't know what I'm doing?" She threw her hands up. "Since when did you turn into such a dick?"

"I'm just trying to help you push past your boundaries. You could do really well at this and make some real money." She sighed. He had her there. With all the medical bills left over after her brother died and renting space for her dance classes she was stretched paper thin. "Oh and I told him you'd give him all the trimmings."

"You're not serious" He smiled. Her stomach flipped over. She took a deep breath. "Fine. But I'm not going to do this regularly."

"We'll see." He winked at her and leaned back in his chair. "Get a move on, he's waiting."

She turned and marched out to the bar. Her tray banged on the bar top as she set it down hard.

"Hey." Bastion looked up from the drink he was pouring. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Sam is making me give that guy a private dance." She pulled the strings on her apron.

"What?"

"With all the fucking trimmings." She tossed the apron on her tray.

"But you're not a dancer." He looked towards the door by the stage. Sam was there leaning against the door jam, watching her. "I wonder how much that cost." She looked over at Sam.

"No idea. Wish me luck." Her lips twisted in an attempt at a smile.

She walked away heading towards the hallway with curtained booths on the other side of the stage. The first two were empty. Lisa was in the third. She was putting her lingerie back on, obviously done with her private dance. The perky blonde waved at her.

"What are you doing back here?" She whispered.

"A favor for Sam." Em answered softly, anger and frustration giving way to fear by the second.

"With that dreamy looking tall guy?" She twittered. "I saw him go by while I was dancing."

"That's the one." Em nodded.

"Lucky girl." She slipped past the sheer curtain and grabbed her arm to stop her. "Let your hair down honey." She nodded towards Em's ponytail. Em pulled the elastic out quickly. Lisa held out her hand to take it then fluffed Em's long curls with a smile. "That's better."

"Thanks." She pulled away to go to the last booth. Crimson was sitting on the wide plush bench. He leaned back as she stood on the other side of the curtains. When she didn't enter right away he smiled.

It doesn't mean anything. Just take a breath and get it over with.

"Come here Emmeline." Her hands shook but she pushed the fabric aside and stepped inside.

"Hi again," she whispered. His smiled deepened.

"Hello again Em." His eyes ran over her slowly. "So what exactly is 'all the trimmings'?" He caught his bottom lip between his teeth.

"He didn't tell you?" He shook his head once. "It means you can touch." His eyebrows went up.

"Can I taste?" She blinked a couple of times.

"I guess so?" She murmured.

"You've never done this before have you?" He leaned forward resting his elbows on his legs. Her eyes dropped to the floor. "Don't worry I'll be gentle."

"It's just that. " She frowned. "I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Just dance for me," he said softly. She tried to smile but it felt like a grimace. He held out his hand to her, she stepped closer letting him draw her between his knees. "Now just move a little." She swayed her hips slowly, trying to follow the beat of the music but it was too fast. He saw her difficulty and reached over to change the song. She flicked her eyes over. Of course he'd paired his phone with the speaker so he could pick the music. Maybe that's what she hadn't been able to identify. The guy dominated the space around him. That could be intimidating for a mere mortal like her.

Intimidating but somehow tempting. The music changed again and she was able to settle into the beat. She smiled slightly, bent her knees and twisted her hips. She couldn't look him right in the eyes so she focused on his lips and his smirk. After taking another breath she decided to try something she'd seen a few of the girls do when she delivered drinks to one of those little rooms.

She got low enough to place her hands on his knees and push them apart. She dove towards his lap then pushed herself up till they were face to face with her lips hovering over his, staying there for several seconds. The smirk disappeared.

She smiled and reached behind herself to pull the zipper of her skirt down. With a little wiggle the fabric dropped to the floor revealing her plain black panties. She turned around to give him another wiggle and bit back a little cry as his hand cupped one of her cheeks.

She looked over her shoulder but he only had eyes for her curvy derriere. Till he saw the hem of her shirt rise. She pulled the tank top over her head and dropped it. She started slightly as his fingers undid the hooks of her bra. She turned back to him holding the red cups in place. He smiled and crooked his finger at her. She leaned closer letting him push the straps from her shoulders. He leaned back then leaving it up to her make the choice to reveal her breasts.

She looked at him for a moment, remembering the dreams she'd had about him. The incredibly erotic images of his big body over her. Pleasuring her, bending her for his own satisfaction. His voice whispering in her ear, urging her to give herself to him.

The moment grew till it was almost uncomfortable. As slowly as she could she pulled the bra away. He kept looking into her eyes till she moved closer. He glanced at her panties but she didn't move to take them off.

Instead she moved to straddle his lap when he reached for her. His hands rested lightly on her legs. She reached down to take them, lifted them over her boobs, gently rubbing her nipples on his palms. He cupped her lightly, brushing his thumbs over her little pearls. She sucked in a breath. He leaned forward and raising one to his lips. She held her breath as his tongue traced it slowly. Her hands slid to his shoulders and her head fell back. His mouth moved to the other one and he kissed her nipple softly then sucked it gently. Her legs trembled.

Around her the music changed, the beat got deeper, more intense, sucking her in. She didn't notice her hips had started to move slightly. He did though. His hands released her breasts to slid to her ass, pulling her closer, rubbing her against his abs. She moaned softly. He pulled his lips from her nipple.

"I want all of you Em." He slid his hand from her hip to the top of her panties. She straightened slightly and looked down at him. Her heart was pounding and she couldn't draw a full breath. "Shh," he whispered as she pulled back. His grip on her other hip tightened. "Just keep your eyes on me." His hand slid further. She whimpered as he caressed her bare skin easing lower until he'd found her heat. He rubbed his hand over her lips slowly, watching her eyes go wide as he eased between her slippery folds to circle her clit. She couldn't keep looking at him. She curled forward tucking her face into his neck as he teased her hot button.

"Imagine this is my cock," he murmured in her ear as he pushed into her. Her fingers curled against his shoulders. He began to stroke slowly. "Deep inside you." He pushed deeper, she moaned. "That's it, let go." His voice was hypnotic. She felt compelled to give in to him. He pushed all the way in and pressed the heel of his hand against her clit. Her hips bucked. "Hmmm yes, fuck me." She bucked again and again listening to his breath in her ear. "Are you thinking how I'll feel?"

"Yes!" She squeezed his shoulders. "Oh god if you don't stop I'm going to..." He smiled.

"Not till you cum for me." The hand still gripping her hip moved to her front, cupping her breast and squeezing slightly. "I'll bet you're delicious when you cum."

"Crimson—" She lifted her head to look in his eyes. His hand moved faster, the hand on her breast moved to the back of her neck.

"Cum for me." His eyes bored into hers.

"Oh god," she moaned. His lips curved. He pumped her faster, pulling her head closer. He felt her tense as her orgasm took hold and pulled her head forward, capturing her cries with his lips. He kissed her deeply while she spasmed around his fingers. He groaned as she squeezed him involuntarily. She relaxed against his chest, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing him hard. He held her there till the frantic pace of her lips slowed and her breathing had settled. She pulled her head back as he slid his fingers free of her softness and watched as he lifted those fingers to his mouth to suck her cream from them.