Devil Queen & Devil Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

"Mom! What the fuck!?" The second Lily shouted at her.

"W-what's going on?" A very confused Cain asked.

"Shit!" The Lilim just about to sample her boyfriend's cock clicked her fingers and reverted back to the form of Queen Lilith, complete with her usual onyx leotard. "What do you want?"

"I just came to see if Cain was alright and I find you trying to take him for yourself." Lilim said with a livid expression. "You even shape-shifted to look like me because you knew he wouldn't be interested in a hag like you!"

"Don't you dare talk to your mother like that, young lady!" Lilith effortlessly pushed the burly Cain aside like he was made of cardboard to confront the princess.

"Why don't you use your own fat, saggy bod to screw him?" Lily asked.

"Oh, that's rich coming for you, you bony, spaghetti-legged twat!" Lilith responded, looking as though she was ready to cast some nasty black magic on Satan's heir. Cain was sitting back up on the bed, his erection still had not softened and was trying his best to keep out of this feud but eventually spoke up by speaking his mind:

"I don't mind if the two of you fuck me at once." The young male half-joked

"Good idea!" Lilith asserted. "Then we can see who you like more."

"Oooh, a contest!" Lilim said.

"Wow, that actually worked..." Cain thought to himself as he did not expect either of them to accept his offer.

The eager princess pulled her top off over her head quickly that made her perky, pink, braless boobs jiggle unabashed by her own mum observing her techniques. Lily knelt in front of her companion and held his cock towards her hungry gob. She swallowed it up without any trouble, the muscles in her windpipe constricting around the penetrating phallus, getting it all slimy with her warm spit as she looked up to Cain with her burning gold eyes and a gleeful smile across her face. Cain was getting turned on immensely from this act even though Lilim had preformed it many times for him though it was probably due to the luscious, mature queen overlooking them.

"Is that your best?" Lilith scoffed before pushing Lilim away from Cain's lap and squatting down, unzipping the top portion of her tight leo, releasing the crimson puppies out in front of Cain. Her daughter was even getting a little jealous of the size and pouting in the corner. "Watch and learn, Lily." The queen held the underside of her titties up and brought them back down onto the student's lap with a slap. Lilith squeezed them together using her forearms so his penis was swallowed up in the red sacks, still plenty lubricated from Lily's blowjob, before she moved them up and down with her arms, flicking her forked-tongue on the glans whenever the tip of the wet dick poke up between her chest-cushions. Cain seemed to be pleasantly enjoying herself which let Lilim know that she should probably made better use of her mammaries from now on. The princess walked back closer to the dirty pair, getting back down to her knees and pushing Lilith over to the side.

"Do you mind?" Lilith said as she was bolstered along. Lily brought her breasts up to the same height as the queen and pushed her chest forward, pushing Lilith's motherly udders half-way off Cain's penis, the other half being re-covered by Lilim's teats. The two women had their bosoms pressed onto one another's, their pairs of erect nipples rubbing up and down against the other's much to Cain's amazement that they would go that far. Lilim had squished her two tits together using her hands.

"How's this?" The princess asked Lilith.

"No, no! Use your elbows." Her mother answered, to which Lily mimicked Lilith, squeezing her boobies between her upper limbs. The two moved their tits up and down, pleasuring the young male's cock. Lilith smooched the glans partially with her full lips as Lilim coincidently began to do the same with the side she was on, the two of them kissing around the dick with their sloppy slabber.

"So, Kyle, who do you think is the superior now?" Lilith asked her daughter's boyfriend who was clearly too wrapped up in the ecstasy to give an immediate answer. He soon recollected his thoughts and replied with:

"To be honest, I'm not too sure yet..."

"Jeez, Mom, do you think Cain could decide without even trying our pussies first?" Lilim butted in.

"For once, you are absolutely right, Lily." Lilith said, hopping up on top of Cain, pushing his upper body over onto the bed and unzipping the bottom part of her leotard to pry it open, exposing her vagina and the black tuft around it leading Lilim to comment:

"Shit, Mom, Don't you ever shave? It's like a jungle down there!" The princess removed her shorts down her straight legs, dropping them onto the floor. She wasn't wearing any underwear, a habit she picked up from her maternal parent, that revealed her hairless genitalia save for some stubble.

"Pubic hair is perfectly normal." Lilith nonchalantly told her off. "I can't understand why either of you would want to look so juvenile."

"You wouldn't understand, Mom! You're too old!" Lily yelled in annoyance. Lilith didn't even bat an eye and instead began to mount the male demon. A displeased Lilim then said: "Hey! Wait up! I want to be the first to bang him!"

"Any particular reason as to why?" Lilith enquired.

"You're just going to use weird spells with your cunt to brainwash him into liking you more!"

"You're too clever for me, Lily..." Lilith sarcastically gibed. "In that case, you can use some of your own magic to counteract my own."

"W-what...?" Truth be told, Lilim did not know a great deal of magic. Anything she was taught went through one ear and right back out the other.

"Come on, you can show me was you learned at college this year." Lilith said through a toothy, shit-eating grin.

"Um...sure thing, Mom..." Lilim mumbled as her mother primed Cain's cock for entering into her awaiting lower mouth, moving her body down onto the fleshy pike, swallowing the whole thing up into her well-aged vagina. The queen tensed up her cunt muscles with her insides covered in mystically-added bumps and grooves to provide further stimulation to Cain's large penis which forced him to moan out in pleasure, sprawling his limbs all over the bed. Lilith bounced up and down on Cain's pelvis, putting her hands behind her head to allow her red boobs to jiggle freely to her rhythm, circling her hips against his and making loud and exaggerated moans and gasps for the sole purpose of trying to make her daughter envious.

Lilim watched on as her boyfriend was taken from her by her relative in annoyance and decided it was time to take some action after he said things akin to: "My dick is yours, my Queen! Forever!" indicating that Lilith was indeed using some sort of mind-controlling magic but it was really only to coax Lily into give her a somewhat of a challenge. She hopped up onto the bed next to the fornicating twosome and stood over Cain's face on the bed, trying to keep her balance on the unstable surface before she crouched down, placing her younger slit over his mouth but Cain did not lick, he just heavily panted into her crotch. No doubt this was part of the spells, the fact of which was given away by Lilith's cocky expression. Lilim scrunched up her pretty face, trying desperately to remember at least the basics of demon black magic she had been educated on over the centuries and murmured some botched Latin incantations.

Weak lights fizzled in and out around Lily's groin, illuminating Cain's face as he finally stuck out his tongue, licking upwards into Lilim's folds, spreading her pink labia apart with the licker, reaching up into the vaginal opening as the sweet, otherworldly, devilish nectar feel onto his tongue and down his throat. He held onto his girlfriend's slender thighs, forcing his head up in between her legs and vigorously munched on her cunt much to the princess' delight, moving her hips back and forth on his face as she cupped her perky breasts, kneading them into her own body as she let out small yelps of enjoyment from her smiling mouth. Lilith looked on, both a mixture of pride and irritation went through her being. Proud that her half-witted offspring actually managed to learn the fundamentals of mind-enchantments but irritated that she managed to do them at all and return Cain back to normal.

"Feh! Lucky..." Lilith spoked under her breath.

"Did you say something, Mom?" Lilim asked.

"Nothing, nothing!" Lilith retorted. Cain just said some muffled words to try and add to the conversation but went mostly ignored.

Lilith dug her nails into Cain's abdomen as she continued to straddle the student and Lilim was knelt down over his head, her warm inner-thighs clamping down together at the sides of it. The queen had her ribbed cunt tighten more and more around Cain's gigantic cock. Cain came abruptly. His dick shot up thick wads of cum into Lilith, overflowing her pussy with copious amounts of white slime as it leaked out from the rim of the opening as he moaned into his girlfriend's snatch. Lilith got up from Cain's hips and stood back on the floor with semen trickling down her leg, looking at Cain's now flaccid phallus with her arms crossed and an overall dissatisfied look about her.

"Dammit, Lily! Couldn't you find a man that could last until I was satisfied?" Lilith questioned Lilim.

"He's never finished that quickly when he does it with me!" Lilim responded.

"A likely story..." Lilith jabbed a finger nail into the soft dick and injected a blue, watery fluid into it. Cain shouted a short yell in pain.

"What did you put in me, you crazy bitch!?" Cain insulted the Devil Queen from between Lilim's legs before recalling who exactly he was addressing and following it up with: "No offence, your beautiful, merciful excellency!"

"The next quip out of you and the next injection will be lethal, comprende?" Lilith said to her rude guest as light, yellow flames sizzled from her shoulders. Cain nervously gulped and nodded. "I put a stimulant into the blood in your penis. Your erection won't go down for hours now, no matter how much you cum, and it should be taking it's course about...now." Right on cue, Cain's cock shot up once more, slightly larger than before and standing on it's own and pulsing with life. Lilith once again began to clamber on top of Cain but she was stopped by Lilim saying:

"Wait a minute! It's my turn now!"

"Oh, alright." Lilith begrudgingly backed off and Lilim happily climbed up on her boyfriend's lap, touching the glans up against her slit before slowly moving her body down it, in a similar fashion to her mother. The princess moaned with the hot rod filling her up, going nice and slow, taking her time with Cain. Lilith made her way over to the other end of the male, about to get him to lick her vag.

"Hey, I'm not going to eat you out now!" Cain said.

"Why not?" Lilith said, fires once again starting.

"W-well, I already fucked your pussy...and cummed in it...I don't want to eat cum...it's gay..." Cain replied.

"But it's your cum!" Lilith snapped at him before sighing. "Fine, have it your way..." The queen sat on a chair in the corner of the room, watching her daughter's sexual techniques from behind.

Lilim was sensually making love to Cain, significantly less rough than Lilith was, holding her lover close to her bosom, giving him passionate kisses and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Lilith on the other hand was quite bored, just watching the beast with two backsides until one of them was finished until she noticed something in the princess' butt crevice.

"Lily, have you been using your arse?" Lilith asked.

"No, Mom..." Lilith answered with a whine.

"I told you anal sex was healthy for a she-devil your age! Your bum looks tighter than Yossele's wallet."

"It's gross, Mom! That's where poop and stuff comes out!"

"Perhaps I should reiterate..." Lilith got back on her feet and her fingers clicked. Just like clockwork, a bulging penis formed where her vagina once was. Erect, ready for action and even longer and thicker than Cain's. Lilim stopped her movements and looked over her shoulder to see the queen's king-sized cock.

"H-hey, Mom...? What are you doing...?" Lily said with a nervous smile.

"Sweet child of mine, I'm about to loosen up your shit-hole so it can take my meaty, red dick!" Lilith got behind the princess, gripping her by the sides and raising her back-end up in the air before she put her feet back on the bed, spat on her own phallus with her salivia-lube to get it nice and slippery for Lily's other hole. Lilith hunched over, aiming her stick right towards the arse-crack and moving forward slightly until it touched with the princess' anus.

"Mom!? Stop!" Lilim said, her smile had vanished but that did not stop Lilith from breaking into a grin. Lilith bucked her hips forward and penetrated into her daughter's arse-hole, spreading her walls apart, filling her rectum all the way until Lilith's transmuted testicles were touching Lilim's body. Cain felt the pressure and weight of Lilith's penis through the fleshy walls of his girlfriend's insides pressed against his own, intimidating him and even turning him on a little but not wanting to admit it as that would be pretty homoerotic. Lilim herself had her eyes bugged out and her tongue hang loosely from her open mouth. Lilith pulled her hips back slowly, her cock being tightly hugged by Lily's anal walls, and quickly rammed herself back in. Lilim squealed in delight, drooling from her open mouth and onto her boyfriend's face. Lilith kept ramming her daughter from behind and down into her, pulling on her tail.

"Loosen up! Don't tense yourself! Raise your arse more!" Lilith shouted orders into her daughter's ear, giving each of her cheeks strong spanks.

"Y-yesh, Mom...!" Lilim blurted out. Cain was cowering underneath the mother-daughter pair as they went at it above over him, Lily clawing her fingers tightly into his shoulders to the point were he became misty-eyed from the pain. Lilim's anus was now completely wrecked and lax from the queen's dick, who was not showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon, pumping away as fast as her pelvic thrusts would allow. Cain on the other hand was too astounded from watching the Queen of the Ninth Circle butt-fuck her own daughter and his girlfriend so intensely, almost as if he was not there at all.

Lilith's balls clenched up into her body as she tugged on Lilim's hair as her cock reached further inside to unleash a torrent of semen into Lily's sphincter, the pressure from which could be felt into the neighbouring hole which ended up causing Cain to climax as well for the second time tonight, shooting his seed into the Devil Princess' cunt and into her womb though not nearly as much as Lilith. Lilim felt her two orifices being poured into with hot, sticky slime which set her off on an orgasm herself, yelling out loudly with a goofy smile on her young face. Cain remained erect, thanks to the stuff in his penis though Lilith was also staying hard without any sort of aid. The boyfriend's fatigue was finally catching up with him.

"Hey, uh, Mrs. L? Is it alright if we take a break?" Cain asked.

"A break!? What are you? A fucking pussy? Keep fucking that pussy!" Lilith barked. "How are you hanging in, Lily?"

"I think I'm good, Mom..." Lilim slurred out in response.

The threesome continued well into the night and long after the party guests left the palace, possibly wondering where their hostess could have disappeared to. Cain eventually passed out after the first three hours but Lilith and Lilim just kept going at it all the way until dawn when the queen collapsed over Lily from exhaustion after the umpteenth ejaculation, pulling out of her arse for the last time and her cock changed back into a vagina. A sudden burst of semen spewed out of the princess's used butt-hole once it was unplugged. The duo panted and sweated, barely keeping awake with Lilith lying on top of her daughter. The silence was broken with Lilim speaking up.

"This is why I love staying with you, Mom...Daddy is never this fun..." Lilith's icy heart was briefly touched by this one little statement. A genuine moment of affection coming from her only child and making her feel slightly guilty for speaking ill of her earlier.

"Th-thank you, Lily..." Lilith was near speechless. "D-do you want to maybe go out shopping with me tomorrow? Possibly find a handsome incubus or four?"

"Sound great, Mom!"

"I'm glad..." Lilith smiled pleasantly before drifting off into a deep sleep while cuddling and resting her head on Lilim's back. The queen awoke later in the day, getting a good stretch as she sat up on the bed. Her squinted eyes looked about to see Lilim and what's-his-face gone. She soon recalled the kind words said to her before she slept and chuckled softly to herself. She then looked down to her crotch and was shocked at what she saw next. Her pubes had been completely sheared off, leaving her crotch as bald as a coot.

"That bitch! She shaved me!" A furious Lilith shouted to herself. The kind words were erased from her memory in an instant.

*****

Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers
12