Devil Sex

Story Info
A great night with a surprising woman.
2.3k words
4.48
143k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost, which was kind of embarrassing. It had only been a few years ago that I lived in this city. I'm sure my friends had never anticipated this and had not thought twice about leaving me to my own devices. I wandered around the buildings. My friends were organizing a massive party of some sort and there would certainly be signs up and, as I expected, it was only a matter of time until I found some clue.

I entered the building with the sign that read, "Journalism Students Bash". Now that I was in the right building, I merely had to find the party area. I searched around for a bit, passing a little red haired girl in my haste.

The second time I wandered by her I had, by the process of elimination, begun to figure out where my friends must be. At this considerably more leisurely pace I was able to examine the little red haired girl more closely.

She was just a little bit shorter than average and seemed to have a perfectly average body, or at least no distinguishing characteristics that jumped out from her baggy clothing. The paint on her sleeves told me she was working on the party as well. Her hair was trimmed short and was even a little bit spiky in places, somehow looking very stylish and becoming instead of as disheveled as my description probably makes it sound. Her hair was a fiery red.

"You again?" I asked in mock grief.

"Better watch yourself," she quickly returned.

Her smile was amazingly inviting as it played upon her gentle features. She was good at smiling and was rousing me whether she wanted to or not. I returned her smile, passing a moment locked onto her beautiful green eyes. I introduced myself and she warmly shook my hand. "My name is Simone," she said simply, spreading her gorgeous red lips into a perfect grin.

Someone called for me in the distance and I told her I had to go. I poked her in the side as I left, saying I'd see her later. That beautiful smile again.

That night I was getting my ass whomped by every pool player in the world; no matter how bad they were, I was worse. That's because Simone was working the drink table just ten feet away from me and had substituted body-hugging blue jeans and a tight spaghetti-strap shirt for her baggy painting togs. I now could see that her body was not average at all. It did not possess those super exaggerations of a woman that one sees in popular media. She did not have super large breasts and super wide hips with a super tiny waist separating the two. Her breasts were not huge but commanded attention like they were the most dangerous things in the room. They stood like firm sentinels on her athletic, little body, perfectly alert. God knows I'd been exchanging looks with them all night. Her waist was not something you would try to fit into your two hands around in some sort of morbid curiosity, but narrowed just enough so that when you saw her hips all you could think of was having them drive against yours.

I exchanged another long look with her as I scouted the pool table, lining up my shot. I was in a bad situation all around and any shot I made would be out of desperation. Simone's grin told me that she knew exactly what kind of a nuisance she was being. She stuck her tongue out at me, causing her nose to wrinkle. This brought attention back to her beautiful eyes. Simone was wearing a pair of black glasses that were just thick enough to be unendingly sexy. I don't know what quality they brought out, but they sure did a good job of waving it in your face until you thought you'd die of horniness.

At the time she was relieved of duty I was eternally grateful. My cock had been pressing into my zipper all night and I had been getting entirely too much pleasure out of leaning against the pool table. She came over to me and I put an arm around her waist. We bantered for a bit and, clearly, there was only one way this would end.

The two of us left about ten minutes later. One of my friends had a strange look on his face.

We crashed into Simone's dorm room about ten minutes later. She had run her hands all over me in the car and it was only once I parked that I was able to get revenge. Now she had stripped off her shirt and her amazing breasts came forward to meet me. "Bow before me, mortal," she intoned darkly. I tackled her to the floor and quickly pinned her arms above her head. She looked away with an unimpressed nobility. "Do with me what you will, barbarian. You'll never win."

"Barbarian?" I murmured, nuzzling her earlobe. "I'm not the one..." I paused to appreciate the sound of her gasps as I nibbled, "... who's been torturing a certain somebody since three o'clock this afternoon."

"You have no witnesses," she countered.

I would not respond until I had her chewing on her bottom lip, and even then I spoke quickly so I could get back to tracing the curves of her collarbone with my tongue. "You might be able to fool my brain, but there's one little guy who could pick you out of any lineup." I rubbed my cock into her groin as way of demonstration.

"He can't even see me. There's only one way to make this fair." She pushed me off of her and forced me onto my back. I didn't even try to defend myself against such an unreasoning brute.

Simone deftly unzipped me and was caressing my penis with great deliberation. At her command I raised my hips so she could completely remove my clothing. With one hand she pumped my cock up and down and with her other she fondled my sac. I shivered in delight as her chilly fingers manipulated my hot balls.

I gasped, loudly, as she began to lick the underside of my penis. Simone looked directly into my eyes and I suddenly realized that she had found the one person on the planet upon whom her skills would be their most lethal. She knew it, too, and I almost died from pleasure overload as she suddenly sunk her lips down to the base of my cock.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh," was all I managed as she began to pleasure me in ways I had never before imagined. There was not a piece of my dick that she was not finding some way to ignite. It was like I had suddenly sprouted a billion erogenous zones just for her. I had never felt anything like it.

My right hand was clutching the sofa and my left hand had her hefty coffee table in a superhuman grip. Both objects were being pulled towards me as my body jumped uncontrollably under her administrations. All I could do was close my eyes, moan, and roll my head from side to side. My legs knew that they must do something to try to protect me from such an offense, but all they could manage to do was slide my feet back and forth across the floor.

"Please, stop," I begged. "You don't know what you're doing to me." My mind was halfway melted and I had been moaning and gasping so much that I might honestly faint if she tried anything fancy. She continued for a few more seconds but finally realized that my pleas were genuine.

She climbed on top of me and began a series of delicate kisses on my lips. I clutched her with my arms as I struggled to regain my breath. I slowly began stroking her back and worked my way down to her ass, at which point I pulled my head away in shock. "Oh my god," I blurted, "Is that your ass?"

Simone had a confused look on her face. "Yeah."

"Wow," I said as I continued to stroke her buttocks in a perverted fascination. "It's like a piece of iron. You have an incredible body. I've never felt anything like it."

She held me tight and squeezed herself against my body. Her face pressed into the curve of my neck and it seemed like a perfect fit. "That was the most sincere-sounding thing anyone has ever told me during sex," she whispered. I was grateful she liked it because I was sure I sounded like a man without a brain.

She started to slide down my body again, but I quickly grabbed her. "Uh-uh. No way," I scolded her. "I can't take another one of those."

Simone perched herself on my chest, stroking the outline of my pec. "I want to fuck you," she said in a soft voice. "You're making me flutter inside."

I sat the two of us up and locked her into the most passionate kiss that was possible. Her fingers tangled themselves in the back of my hair and it felt like neither one of us would willingly let go. We finally parted and she made a deliberate show of rising in front of me and taking off her shorts.

Staring back at me was a rock hard cock, not much different from my own. I couldn't really say anything. I just stared at it for a very long time. It began to shrink slightly and I noticed for the first time that she seemed timid, even afraid. It continued to shrink as she awaited my response.

I didn't understand her reaction at all. She had me worked into such a state that she could have told me, "This Hell's Angel is going to fit this block of cheese *and* his Harley into your ass," and all I would've done is vigorously nod in agreement.

I leaned forward and placed a tentative hand on her cock. She gasped, both from my reaction and my cold hand. I wasn't sure what to do, but I decided to get on my knees and give her the best blowjob I could. Simone stopped me as I neared her cock and pushed me onto my back once again. "No, not like that. You've got me too worked up, I really need to fuck you."

I watched in fascination, stroking my penis in hot anticipation, as she pulled some lubricant from her purse and oiled her penis. Then she leaned forward and began to suck on mine. The sensation of her tongue gently running up and down my veins was exquisite. The pleasure was so great that I didn't even notice she had a finger in my ass until she pulled her mouth away. She wiggled it gently and I felt a bit of stretching as she inserted a second one. It felt best when she played with my opening. She gently rubbed and massaged for a few minutes and I smiled happily. She smiled down at me and told me to get onto my knees, doggy style. "No," I said. "I want to watch you make love to me."

We cleared off the coffee table and I put my back against it. The very end of my ass was hanging over the edge and she positioned herself between my legs. I could feel her fit the very tip of her cock into me and it felt monstrous. She let it sit there for a few seconds while she began to stroke my chest and tease my nipples. The very idea of her fucking me like this was wildly arousing, but soon she began to move inside of me and I found myself soaring.

She was moving very slowly and with shallow strokes, but it felt like heaven. Her fingers had felt like little sticks probing around inside me, but this was the real thing. Her cock was meant for me. It went into my ass and pleasured everything along the way, a thousand little curves and ridges that it somehow found the attention for. Her cock started going faster and deeper. Sweat began to roll down her chest and she began to bite her lower lip.

Her breasts began to jiggle and my hips bucked as her penis hit something deep inside of me. It felt wonderful and powerful. "Fuck me!" I cried out, "Fuck me hard!"

Simone's eyes locked onto mine and her lips played across her gorgeous face in a reassuring smile. I shouted again as she began to pump in and out of me at an incredible rate. We were both grunting and moaning. Eye contact was lost as we were now both threshing wildly in passion. Her hips were hammering harder and harder and if I had not been gripping the table in helpless lust I would have been pushed to the floor.

Her thighs slapped against my ass and her hand began to recklessly masturbate my own dick. With every crazed thrust she would impact something pleasurable deep inside of me and moan with accomplishment. I had never felt anything like this before.

The room was a cacophony of breathless voices and lusting bodies. All of a sudden she screamed and nailed me with such force that I actually felt pain. Then her entire body stiffened. She stayed like that for many seconds, her only movements coming from her shallow breathing and her whimpering sounds.

Then her body relaxed and she fell forward, locking me in an animal kiss. The sensation of her stomach brushing over my cock was all I needed and I shot against her ribs, groaning at the unexpected release. I sighed, knowing that we were both horny little bastards and would do it again. And again. And again.

I'm surprised neither of us died. That was definitely some devil sex.