Devilbliss Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave graduates from training.
1.5k words
4.16
31.5k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dev? Dev?" She walked quickly along the hallway, looking in each room. "Devilbliss where the hell are you?"

"I'm here!" the voice came from a room at the end of the hall.

"Devil, we're gonna be late," she shouted as she marched towards the room and stepped inside.

"For god sake take a chill pill, it don't start til 8!" Devilbliss was lying naked in her bed casually reading heat magazine.

"You're not even dressed!"

"I showered get off my back!"

"You know how important tonight is, come on!" she threw a hairbrush on top of her.

"Calm it ok?" She sat up and began brushing her hair. "See I'm getting ready!!"

"Where's your collar?"

"I dunno Fern, in the bathroom?"

Fern sighed and stomped into the bathroom and grabbed her collar from on top of a stack of towels.

"Here," she passed her, her collar, "sometimes I feel like I'm your mother." Devilbliss looked over at her frustrated friend with her arms crossed tightly across her chest. She stood up and fastened her collar around her neck. Fern put her hand on Devilbliss's shoulder. "Don't you want this?"

"Of course I do but...."

"But what?"

"Whose gonna want to own me? I've only earned one piece of leather." She stared hard at the carpet.

"1 piece is good....."

"You have 4! Face it no one will want me."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, when they read your name out everyone will notice you, You're..... you're different."

"That's just it. I'm different."

"Well you can..." Fern was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Are you guys ready?" A young freckled red head opened the door.

"Yeah we're just coming."

"Well, well well," the redhead leant against the wall, "Devilbliss has managed to graduate! You surprise me, I'll tell that much."

"Leave her alone Roxy....." Devilbliss pushed passed them both and walked to the end of the hall and turned to face them.

"Well do you guys wanna Graduate or what?"

The grandfather clock struck 8, a dozen or so slaves were lined up against a wall in the large hall. Masters and Mistresses sat in comfortable high backed chairs. Their clothing elegant and their slaves knelt next to their owners all in different levels of dress and the types of collar indicated their status. Most of the slaves had 4 pieces of leather circling their wrists and ankles. They were seated around a large oak table drinking wine and clinking glasses. Directly ahead of the table was a grand throne where the Elder would sit.

Devilbliss was stood along the wall with the other slaves, awaiting to be awarded their pieces of leather by the Elder. Devilbliss was nervous but she didn't show it. After they get their leather the Dominants will pick their new slaves. Devilbliss dreaded the selection phase of the graduation ceremony. Four years of training and only one piece of leather, which made her a very low slave in the status ranking. The highest status to achieve as a slave was senior slave, a slave who is fully trained and experienced. Devilbliss had the experience of being a slave but not the status. The thought made her feel very depressed that she couldn't achieve more. Many thoughts swirled around in her head. She looked along the line of her fellow slaves. All achieved 3 or more pieces of leather. She sighed. They would all get owners and become pets or servants. She didn't want to be left behind.

The whole room fell silent as the Dominant Elder entered the room. She was elegant and moved fluidly as she approached the throne. Her elegant gown trailed behind her and she sat down. Her slave knelt at her feet. Devilbliss had grown to be very jealous of that slave. She had beautiful doll like features and white porcelain skin. She was even more jealous of her neckwear. The high ranking slave wore a thin elegant collar. Devilbliss sighed at her wide D ring collar which she was destined to wear unless she gained more leather.

All the dominants remained silent as the Elder addressed them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Order. These 12 slaves have completed their 4 years of slave training and are ready for service." The room erupted into a cheer as her slave handed her a leather bound book which contained the names of all the slaves that had graduated from their training and how many pieces of leather they had earned. She read out the first name.

"Fern!" Fern took careful measured steps towards the thrown and knelt down before the Elder. "Fours pieces of leather!" The dominants clapped and discussed amongst each other about owning her. The Elder leant forward and removed the wide D rind collar and replaced it with a thinner more lady like collar. She then fastened 4 pieces of leather to her wrists and ankles. She stroked Fern's cheek and called out the next name. Fern knelt by her slave.

"Roxy! Four pieces of leather!" Devilbliss's name was drawing closer and her heart was beating out of her chest as she watched the other slaves collect their collars and leather.

"Devilbliss!" she was the last name to be called. Startled she slowly walked to the throne. The Dominants were whispering amongst themselves. Devilbliss knelt before the Elder Dominant. She was shaking and kept her eyes lowered. She felt all eyes on her as she silently prayed. The Elder took pity on the now trembling slave.

"Devilbliss," her voice softer as she looked down at the slave. "Passed with distinction on sexual service." Devilbliss's head shot up with surprise, her mouth wide open.

"Huh?"

The Dominants were silent with shock. They were all certain she would be destined for slave labour, would now destined for more than just a pet, but as a sex slave. The Elder unfastened her wide collar and replaced it with a collar with a gold D ring. Signifying her place as a sex slave.

"Passed with distinction on sex, oral sex, anal and all manners of sexual service."

Slowly the dominants began to clap. A sex slave is different from servants or pets, they are used as toys to pleasure, to satisfy their dominants, and in many cases they are prized possessions. Sex slaves held a different kind of Discipline. Devilbliss couldn't take it in. She had finally been recognised for what she was best at. Sex. And it made her very a desirable object indeed. Devilbliss looked down at her new collar, then back at the Elder and at her collar again. Roxy was shaking her head in disbelief. Devilbliss had failed in many areas of her training. Obedience, posture, voice training, slave positions. Half the time she would forget to address her Dominants properly which led to many beatings. But she was excellent at orgasm control. Her trainers were amazed at how she could come on command and what surprised them even more was that she could orgasm silently, without a making a sound.

The Elder looked down at her slave as she passed her a leash, she then connected it to Devilbliss's collar.

"Lets the selection phase begin!" Devilbliss was in a daze as the Elder lead her to the Dominants where they were inspecting the newly graduated slaves. Devilbliss kept close to the Elders heels as the Dominants knelt down to stroke her and inspect her. Everyone was interested in her and she was lapping up all the attention.

"Look at her firm ass!" A young man barely 18 was stroking her buttocks. Another gentlemen was inspecting her flanks. This made Devilbliss extremely hot and felt the heat grow in her pussy. She couldn't help herself.

"I'll have this one." the young man exclaimed.

"No, I'm having her! You wouldn't know what to do with her." The gentlemen glared at him.

"I'm afraid this one has been reserved Gentlemen." The Elder silenced them both. Devilbliss couldn't hear anything they were saying, she was too aroused to concentrate. She felt the warm juice slide down her inner thigh. Devilbliss cursed under her breath.

"By whom?" The young man inquired.

"Master Kane, he could not attend this evening but he had particular interest in this one." She tugged on he leash which made Devilbliss pay attention. Devilbliss had no idea what they were talking about and her attention wandered to Fern who was being handled by a Mistress. Fern was her best friend and they had shared this experience right from the beginning. Fern was a shy and demure person who hated bringing attention to herself. Devilbliss was the complete opposite. Fern always did what she was told but authority didn't sit well with Devilbliss. The mistress shook hands with their trainer and attached a leash to Fern's collar and lead her away into the crowd.

"Goodbye Fern." Devilbliss whispered as she watched her friend disappear. Knowing she may never see her again. Another tug on her leash and the Elder lead Devilbliss away.