Devilbliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Devilbliss meets Master Kane.
697 words
4.19
17.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devilbliss was put to bed in a small cell. The plastic covered mattress crimpled underneath her naked body as she turned over. She was thinking about so many things. Would she ever see Fern again? What will happen to her now? Why was she in this cell? She drifted restlessly in and out of sleep. The door opened and light seeped in. The light found Devilbliss's naked form as she slept. Whispers made Devilbliss stir. Footsteps came toward her and her eyes snapped open. The strange man knelt down in front of her and stroked her hair.

"Shhhh slave." He calmed her like you would a frightened horse. He attached a leash to her collar and gave it a gentle tug. "Come slave." Devilbliss looked up at the man still half asleep. Groggily she got up and she clumsily moved off the mattress on her hands and knees. Her trainers would describe her as feral and animalistic. She would often growl at her trainers and found it more comfortable to walk on her hands and knees as she wasn't particularly graceful when walking on her own two feet. He used a particularly short leash which made her come close to his heels and held her head up. He pulled on the leash and quietly lead her out the cell into the cold, stone corridor and into a another room. The room was a harsh white which stung her eyes. In the middle of the room stood a metal, steel table. Another man dressed in a white coat was holding a clipboard. Devilbliss tried to back out the room but the door was closed and locked behind her.

"Lets get her up on the table, we wanna make this as quick as possible." He set the clipboard on the counter behind him. The man holding her leash put his arms under her body and lifted her up on the table. The table was cold and sterile. The man kept a tight grip on her collar now.

"Master Kane isn't it? I'm the Vetinary surgeon."

"Yes." They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

"I was just updating her records, Devilbliss, 22 years, 115 IBS. Now we just need to do a quick health check before you can take her home. Are you her new owner?"

"Yes I acquired her yesterday." Devilbliss felt her stomach churn. A new owner?

"Quite an unusual name Devilbliss," He snapped on some latex gloves.

"Yeah, but I'm going to keep it, suits her."

"All her tests came back clear, but I'm going to do a quick internal check." Devilbliss kept her eyes fixed on the gloved hands. He moved toward her and Devilbliss reared back away from him. Master Kane put his hand under her head to keep her still. "Try to keep her still, this will only take a minute." Master Kane put his arms around her. Devilbliss found this quite comforting, her new Masters strong arms around her. He smelt of lynx and his breath was minty. She didn't want to blow her chance of being owned so she kept still, enjoying being held and the closeness of it all. The vet moved behind her and lubricated his fingers. He then slowly pushed his fingers into her pussy to feel her womb. "I'm just checking for any irregularities." His fingers moved inside her and pushed at the walls of her cervix. Devilbliss found this quite uncomfortable as she was handled so intimately. She felt his fingers slide out. "Everything is normal." The vet removed his gloves and wrote on the clipboard. Kane Stroked Devilbliss's hair.

"Such a good girl." Devilbliss felt herself blush, she loved the praise and being stroked, she pushed her head into the palm of his hand.

"There's just one more thing." The vet passed a small white pill to Kane.

"Thank you", Kane turned to Devilbliss and held out his hand with the pill. "Want a sweet?" Devilbliss licked the small tic tac looking pill from his hand and Kane watched her closely as she swallowed it. It didn't taste like mint. Devilbliss felt her eyes grow heavy and her vision blurred. Their voices faded out into darkness.