Devilbliss Ch. 03

Story Info
She wakes up.
1.4k words
4.52
16.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen was warm and the smell of cooking wafted to where Devilbliss slept. Kane had laid her down in a wicker basket as she slept off the sedative. Devilbliss stirred. Disorientated she sat up in the basket. She shifted slightly, trying to ease the discomfort of her limbs. Her hair was a mess and her mouth was very dry. Startled, she looked around at her strange surroundings. Kane was stood by the stove, frying some bacon. He looked over his shoulder and noticed that she was awake.

"Well good morning sleepy head." He smiled and walked over to her. Devilbliss watched him as he knelt down by the basket and cupped her face. He tamed her hair slightly. Devilbliss calmed down as he soothed her. She had a terrible knot in the pit of her stomach. She was frightful and jumpy. "Shhhh." He stroked her face and rubbed her back. Devilbliss felt very drowsy, the sedative had'nt completely worn off yet. "Come get some food slave. Come on." He held her collar as she clumsily got out of the basket. He lead her over to a bowl of food. Devilbliss looked at it and her stomach churned. She was'nt hungry. She was scared. She didn't know where she was and the sedative made everything feel ten times worse. Kane sensed her uneasiness.

He stood up and took a leash off the counter behind him and attached it to her collar. He lightly tugged on it. "Come." Devilbliss looked up at him. She sat up on her haunches and began to finger herself. Maybe it was the sedative that caused her to be confused or maybe she was just horny. Kane looked down at his new pet confused.

"No pet, no." He shook his head and took her hand. "Not that kind of come." He smiled and ruffled her hair. She looked at him bewildered and confused. He tugged on the leash again and Devilbliss hesitantly followed him into his living room. It was large and spacious with a lit fireplace. It was warm and inviting with a soft shag rug in the middle of the room. Kane cupped her face again. "You are not to climb up on the furniture, understood?" His voice was strict and authoritive. He then tied the leash to a ring bolt set in the wall. Something you wouldn't notice unless you looked for it. "Sit girl." Devilbliss sat and watched him as he retrieved a ball gag from on top of the fireplace.

Devilbliss's vision was slightly blurry, her eyes were glazed over, she just wanted to lie down and go back to sleep. Kane walked over to her and knelt down in front of her with the ball gag. Devilbliss grabbed his hand and held it tightly. Kane didn't know what to do. Devilbliss looked at him and slurred her words.

"I don't wanna go that way!" Kane didn't know what she was talking about. Devilbliss was so out of it, she didn't know where she was. She let go of his hand and lied down. Kane decided not to gag her as she was soon fast asleep. He thought she was rather sweet so far, he looked at her, naked and curled up into a ball asleep with her hair a mess. He stroked her hair softly.

He would give her a period of settling in but mainly he wanted to build trust before introducing her to other Dominants and slaves. Kane knew very powerful Dominants, he had owned many slaves but he never had them for more than a couple of years before selling them on. He was experienced in training and taming slaves so Dominants would pay a big money to buy slaves off of him. He assumed Devilbliss would be exactly the same. Train her for a few years and then sell her on. He had never been particularity emotionally attached to his slaves so it wasn't hard for him to sell them. He looked at his sleeping slave.

He remembered other slaves when they first woke up in his home. Some cried and were scared, some were very obedient which to be honest he found quite boring. He hated slaves so obedient that they had lost their personality completely. Devilbliss was sound asleep. He decided to let her sleep for a couple hours. Kane went to his office to do some work.

It had only been half an hour before he heard a noise from downstairs, like thumping against the wall. He went downstairs and stepped into the living room to see Devilbliss hitting the wall. Her knuckles were cut up and bruised, the wall covered in blood. Shocked he stood there staring at the scene. Devilbliss looked at him standing in the doorway. She stopped hitting the wall.

"I don't want to go that way!" She half cried. Kane really wished he hadn't sedated her. He calmly and slowly walked over to her. Felix watched him with wild dark eyes as he approached her and knelt down. He spoke very calmly and slowly.

"Go what way?"

"The way everyone else goes." She began sobbing uncontrollably. In all his years of owning slaves he had never seen one have a nervous breakdown. He had to handle the situation carefully.

"What way is that?" His voice was soft. Devilbliss couldn't answer as she was crying so much. In her head she wanted to go back to Fern and the others. The sedative was having a terrible affect on her. He moved closer. "Can I see your hands?" He held out his hand and Devilbliss scooted closer. She held out her blood soaked hands. He breathed in sharply at the state of her hands. "Oooh, poor baby, let me bandage them up?" He was talking to her like you would a lost toddler. He just wanted her to trust him enough to clean her up. He was beginning to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Owning a slave fresh out of formal training. Slowly he untied the leash attached to her collar from the ring bolt in the wall. Tears still streaming down her face she clumsily got up. He held her as she shakily stood. The urge to hold her overtook him and he pulled her to his chest. He made shhhing noises as he let her soak his shirt with her tears. He wrapped his big strong arms around her to comfort her. He had never embraced a slave before. He always kept a certain emotional distance from his slaves. But she brought out his protectiveness.

Once again Devilbliss enjoyed the closeness. She never got that touchy feely with anyone, unless she was having sex with them. She never really hugged her friends or held hands but was growing to his touch. Her sobs tapered off and then finally stopped. He stroked her hair. "There now, lets get you cleaned up ok?" Devilbliss held his hand as he lead her into the kitchen. He ran her hands under the tap to wash away the blood, then he wrapped her hands in cotton bandages. He pulled her to his chest again and stroked her hair. Devilbliss had stopped crying completely.

"I'm sorry." She whispered into his shirt. He looked down at her, unsure of what to say.

Devilbliss's mind suddenly felt clear. Her memories of before came flooding back, she remembered the strange man who took her from her cell. She looked up at him. His defined jaw line made him very attractive to her. His brown hair draped over his forehead like a curtain. Devilbliss stared at him for a moment. He looked down at her. She was studying him like she had never seen a man before. He looked into dark imploring eyes. Her dirty blonde hair was very messy and her face was wet from her tears. He pushed her hair back to see her face properly. She was very beautiful. Clear pale skin complemented her wide, dark eyes. Her plump lips looked utterly kissable.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asked softly. Devilbliss thought for a moment.

"No." She shook her head. Devilbliss felt like she had messed up. She didn't want to be sent back it would mean that she had failed as a slave. She couldn't imagine living any other way, she didn't want to mess this up.

"Do you want to wash? Would you like that?" He cupped her face. Devilbliss wasn't used to so much physical touch but she was very quickly growing to it. To his. She Shook her head again.

"What do you want?"

"Punish me," she said in barely a whisper.