Devilish Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Two old friends discover what true sex is all about.
1.4k words
4.06
8.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers

((This is a build up chapter. Sex happens in chapter 2. Enjoy. ;) ))

***

They had been texting for a while. It's sort of funny. They had met early last year at the swingers club. He was with this loud, boisterous girl flashing everyone who would look her tits while she was with her husband, large, stern faced and quiet. The overly zealous woman befriended the girl and, with husband in tow, they go to meet with the other girl's man of the hour. In the middle of introductions their eyes had met and sparks flew in that very instant but they were separated for the rest of the night.

Fast forward almost a year later, who would guess that they'd meet on an anonymous site. It didn't take long for them to discover that they had met and when they knew who each other was, those same sparks ignited once more. They had gone about teasing one another with heated words and well angled pictures but the day had finally come. They were to meet.

She parked the car in front of the little hole in the wall coffee shop and took out her phone. Unlike some people she knew, she refused to text and drive. She sent the 'I'm here' text and then looked around. The parking lot was deserted with the exception of two cars, neither of which was His.

Ten minutes had passed. She was a little early, but still she was getting antsy. She looked at the time on her phone. 2:20 pm. Still no message from Him. Ah well. She put on her gloves and grabbed her purse, getting ready to head inside. Though no one was really here, she still wanted to scout out the best seats and look over the menu so when she ordered she didn't sound like the complete ball of awkward nerves she was.

She moved to sit at a table in the corner next to a large window so they had something to look at while they chatted. She put her purse on the table. She didn't want to pick a chair for him so she waited patiently.

/DING/

'Ah. Must be him...' She thinks as she turns the screen on on her phone. The text read:

"Go ahead and order. I'm just a few minutes away."

'Well, at least if I fuck up my order he won't be here to hear it so there's a plus...' she thought with a little chuckle to herself. She stood up and walked to the counter, ordering a Chai tea and a chocolate muffin. She took the order from the barista after paying and walked back to her table, picking at the muffin before taking a drink of her tea.

Her eyes well up with tears as she takes her first sip and she stands up, mouth open, spilling what was in it over her black coat and the floor. At that exact moment, he had walked through the door. Their eyes met and in that moment, she turned beat red. 'Of course this is his first impression of me... How could it get any worse?' As she thought this, her mouth was still open and she was frozen in a wild arms up half dance of terror.

'Oh shit, he's walking this way. Think. Be clever, charming.' She panics.

"Um... Hi-lo!" she manages to squeak out.

'Hi-lo?! What kind of crazy person says Hi-lo?!' she thinks furiously to herself while moving herself into a more natural standing position. He chuckles at her introduction and hands her some napkins he had grabbed on his way over to meet her.

"Well, 'Hi-lo' there, kitten." He says with a devilish grin. He takes a seat to her left as she takes the napkins and started drying her coat. She was lucky this wasn't going to stain. Once clean, she puts her purse on the empty chair on her other side.

"W-would you like me to order for you? I-I don't mind at all!" She says as she stands before him. He takes a moment to think but gives her a simple answer.

"Coffee. Black."

She nods and walks up to the counter, not even waiting for Him to give her money. She, of course, hadn't thought that far ahead. She orders the coffee and when the barista told her the total, she turned red and began to pat down her pockets. She let out a little squeak as she heard a deep chuckle behind her and felt a sudden heat of the man's chest against her back. He smelt musky, his cologne wafting to her. She took a small whiff and closed her eyes, leaning back against Him comfortably. The man hands the barista a five and tells her to keep the change and once they received his coffee, he lead the girl back to the table by the back of her neck.

"Sit." He orders her. She sits immediately and the man smiles, pleased. "I've already learned so much about you today and we only just met. Are you always this nervous?"

She blushes a little at His words and moved her hands to fiddle with her cup of tea. "Well, social interactions tend to make me nervous. I usually have to be drunk to be of much fun around other people."

"Well then, look into my eyes, little one. Focus on me and let all else melt away. It's just us here, you may be yourself."

His words make her blush but she does as she was told. She looked into His eyes and got a little lost. They sparkled, almost glowed in this natural light. She didn't dare look away until he did. Their eyes finally drifted from each other and she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. She takes a big sip of her tea now that it was cooled, it didn't hurt her tongue.

"Have you been a good girl today?" He asked before putting his coffee to his lips and swallowing. She was a little envious. He took the coffee as if it was ice cold and not scorching hot like it actually was.

"Well, I'd like to think so. I went to the book store and bought all kinds of manga!" She begins and starts to ramble on about her findings while the man listened intently. While she spoke, His right hand found it's way to her knee, playing with the hem of her red dress, fingers dipping under the fabric for a split second every now and again. The motion embarrassed her, making her fumble over her words here and there.

"W-what? Do I have something on my face?" She asked as she moved to touch her face with her free hand after catching him staring at her. His eyes were burning with desire. He liked what he saw and the desire to claim her was burning every bright.

"No, nothing's on your face..But by the time I'm done with you, your entire body will be covered in something." He said out right. She got chills and closed her eyes, trying to calm her fast beating heart. He leaned in and held tight to her knee with his right hand while taking the back of her neck in His left, pulling himself up to her ear. "And you'll be begging me to stop but I won't. You'll be a quivering mess before me and I will still tower over you, dying to claim your body for my desire alone... What do You say?" He asked before pulling away a little to look in her face. He takes the hand from her neck and dips it into his pocket, pulling out a hotel room key in a little envelope. It had the hotel and the room number written on it.

"Meet me. 8pm. Don't be late." He says as he pulls away, not waiting for her answer. He stands and downs his coffee, walking to throw the cup away. Without turning around, he threw up a hand and waved back at her, walking to his car and driving away. All the while, she sits there afraid that if she was to stand, her knees would give out on her. She finishes her tea and takes a moment before standing and throwing away the cup and half eaten muffin, also walking to her car and getting inside.

She had to get home and get ready. There was a lot of prep she needed to do before tonight...

End Part One

Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers