Devilish Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Claiming what is mine.
1.4k words
4.08
7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers

He crawled up her body to give her a harsh kiss, her taste still prominent on his lips. He growls into the kiss and grinds their hips together, making her gasp as she felt the outline of his hardened length in his pants. As quickly as he leaned down to kiss her, he was gone. She let out a little whimper and followed him with her eyes as he moved to the table to root around in his large duffel bag. She caught a glimpse of what he had packed. Multi coloured rope, canes, a few paddles, a flogger... What could he be looking for?

He made a sound of approval as he pulled out an iPod and a pair of high grade headphones. He also had a black piece of fabric in his hands as he turned around and walked towards her.

"Lean up. I'm going to tie this around your eyes." He said in a calming voice. His eyes still flashed with lust but his caring side was showing as he prepared her for what was coming. She does as He asks and leans up, allowing him to secure the blindfold around her eyes. After testing that she was indeed unable to see, he instructs her to lie down before speaking again. "I'm going to put these head phones on you next. You won't be able to hear anything but what plays through them. If it gets too much, please, use your safeword."

She nods to show she understands and takes a deep breath. He puts the headphones on her and she waits. She really could hear nothing... But now she was alone and isolated. She felt him get up from the bed and she reaches out to where he had just been sitting. It was still warm. She jumps suddenly as something hard and cold slaps around one wrist, then the other, binding them together. Her arms were lifted above her head and kept there by what felt like rope. She was stuck.

Something clicked in the headphones... Now a creaky door was opening. Heavy footsteps, heavy breathing. Someone was being dragged into the room. The feet approach her and she flinches as a strange voice speaks. "Well, you're awake. I've been waiting for so long to talk to you... You're so pretty, you could be a model... Let me make you a model. We'll have a photo shoot and everything." At that point, she felt a hand caress her cheek. She flinches away from it in disgust. The footsteps walk away.

All she can hear is panting for a while and then, another voice speaks. "H-hey. Are you alright? Damn, he has us both tied down... Don't worry, I'm going to get us out of her-" His sentence is cut short by a loud thud and a cry of pain. The guy who was speaking was just hit. She jumps and turns her head away as if to not look at the sight. The footsteps approached her again.

"Let's get you out of these clothes..." The sound of rustling. Someone touched her legs. She started kicking instinctively and let out a little whimper of fear. A hand grabs both ankles easily, holding them high in the air while the other one starts striking her ass. Simultaneously, there was a slapping sound through the headphones. "Keep struggling little girl. It just makes me want to devour you." More slapping sounds. More ass spanks. She started to tear up as the sting and the scene started to get to her... But she couldn't deny the entire thing was making her drip.

The scene continued this way, making her jump. Her reactions to Him intensified because of the audio. Her ass was now bright red and angry having been assaulted for a few minutes straight. Faint outlines of the man's hand could be seen on both cheeks. He drops her legs and rolls her over onto her belly, making the rope twist a little but it still held her hands above her head. She held onto the headboard as she was picked up and positioned so she was on her hands and knees. His indention on the bed leaving again as he got up. The audio was quiet and nothing was touching her and yet she jumped every few moments.

He got back on the bed behind her and smacked her ass hard with a large wooden paddle. She cries out and shakes. He takes a few swings and suddenly, something entered her. It was slender and cool, glass maybe? It even had a little curve to it so when he turned it a certain way...!

She let out a loud moan, pushing back against him. He accented every thrust inside her with a slap of her ass with the paddle, the pain and the pleasure making her hole drool heavily. The audio goes fully quiet. It was over but she hadn't really noticed. She was too busy pushing back against Him to care. After a few moments, he drops the paddle to rip the headphones from her ears, dropping them to the side and grabbing a fist full of her hair. She leans her head back and moans, clenching around the glass toy inside of her.

"I think it's time for the main course, don't you...?" His words didn't register in her mind. She was too focused on her approaching orgasm. Just... keep hitting that spot... Almost! Annnnnddd... the toy disappears from her. She whimpers and tries to look over her shoulder at Him but the blindfold kept her from seeing anything.

"N-No, please don't stop...!" She pleaded desperately. She clings to the headboard, her hips pushing back, trying to rub against something to get her sweet release.

"That's it, beg for me." He holds her hips still and she all but cries, trying to get him to touch her. "Let me know how filthy my little girl is..."

"P-please, I-I need you! I need to cum! I need release or I'm going to go crazy!" She pleads with him. She hears him mutter the word 'fuck' under his breath and in that moment she was filled with a thick length of warm, pulsing length. He was inside her. Finally. The violent thrust in was enough to drive her over the edge. She howls as she orgasms and bucks her hips back against him. He lets out a grunt, holds her steady and takes up a violent pace inside of her.

There was nothing sweet about this. With one hand on her hips, he reaches up with his other hand and drags his nails deeply down her ivory back before reaching up and gripping her onyx locks again.

"No time... Gonna... Mark you... Make... You... MINE!!" The room is filled with her moans and his heavy panted words. He quickens his pace, taking her with all his might. They had been waiting for this for some time now and their constant flirting just egged him on. His release was coming up fast and her constantly tightening grip on his length wasn't helping. With a good few thrusts he lets out a loud growl and holds her hips still, filling her hole with his sticky seed, coating her walls with pride.

His orgasm only seemed to tip her over the edge one final time, her orgasm making her milk his length for everything it had. He shakes behind her, still filling her a little as spurts of pleasure hits him. After a few minutes, his length started to fade and he pulls out of her with a soft 'plop'. They were both panting heavily. He moved to untie the rope, then the blindfold. She blinked her eyes a few times as spots flew in front of them, adjusting to the brightness that was the fully lit room. She looked at her wrists to see that it was in fact a pair of handcuffs that he used to bind her wrists together. She looks to him expectantly, as if to say, 'Well? Aren't you going to take them off?'

"You look so pretty bound up, I find it hard to free you..." He chuckles as his words cause her to blush, her body heated. He leans down to kiss her forehead before unlocking the handcuffs. She rubbed her wrists and just laid there, content. The man took the spot next to her and pulled her into his chest, petting her hair and back.

"You did so good for me today, but it will never be this easy again. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Now that you're mine, we have some serious training to do... Sleep now. When you wake, I'm putting you back to work." Those were the last words she heard before she fell asleep on his chest, already excited and ready to accept the tasks ahead of her.

Fin

Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers