Devil's Tombstone

Story Info
Lady cops have a wet camping trip.
3.4k words
4.17
42.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie Williams was floating on a cloud when the ringing started. She wished it would go away and let her drift on the warm air but it wouldn't stop. She opened her eyes and realized her phone was ringing. Sitting up in bed she picked up the phone and whispered a hoarse "hello."

"Julie, its Myra. Were you sleeping? You were supposed to pick me up at 10:00 AM."

"No, I wasn't sleeping. I had to get up to answer the phone. What time is it anyway?"

"Eleven o'clock, are we still going?"

"Oh shit Myra I'm so sorry. Yes we're still going. Give me an hour and I'll pick you up."

Julie stumbled to the bathroom and flopped on the toilet and peed. She slapped her head to shake the cobwebs. She had promised Myra she would take her camping. Myra was a city girl and had never been camping. Julie and Myra were partners on an urban police department. The other cops called them the "hick and the slick" referring to Julie's rural upbringing and Myra's city slicker background.

She turned the shower on hurrying as fast as she could to get ready. Fortunately she had packed the car the day before. Last night she had intended to stop for one or two beers at the local cop hangout. But things never seem to work out as planned when cops get together and she ended up having more than a few and getting home a lot later than planned. After toweling herself off she dressed quickly in a sweatshirt, hiking shorts, and boots.

Myra was waiting outside her house when Julie pulled up in her Toyota Land Cruiser. "Sorry I'm late honey, I ended up staying way too long at McGuire's last night. Some detective from midtown kept buying me drinks. I think he was trying to get in my pants. Come to think of it if I hadn't promised you this trip he would have succeeded."

Myra laughed her little girl laugh. "Oh sure blame me for you lack of a sex life. Besides we've had this trip planned for a month. Surely you wouldn't want to disappoint your partner for some hot, sweaty sex with some tall, dark, handsome detective."

"Yeah right, it's been so long since I got laid I'd fuck a rock pile if I thought there was a snake in it. At least you have a husband who does his husbandly duty once a week."

They continued their banter as they drove to the mountains. There were wives, husbands, and lovers but partners on a police force had a special bond that superseded most relationships. Your partner was the difference between life and death at crunch time.

They were headed for a place called Devil's Tombstone. It was a place well familiar to Julie having grown up in the Area. It was an area that most urban campers avoided as it had no facilities meaning no showers, running water, or toilets. You had to park your car in a dirt lot at the head of a trail and then hike in several miles to the camping area which was basically find a spot and pitch your tent.

They pulled into the lot at 3:00 PM and unloaded some of their gear. The plan was to carry the tent, sleeping bags, and clothes and then make a second trip for their food and cooking equipment. By the time they finished it was almost 6:00 PM and Myra dropped herself down on a rock and announced she was exhausted and starving.

"Not so fast" Julie replied "we still have to gather firewood and dig a latrine. Then we can eat."

"What in the world is a latrine" Myra asked.

Julie walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Slick, take a look around, do you see a rest room? A latrine for our purposes is a hole in the ground that we squat over and take a shit and then cover it with a few shovels full of dirt. Get the picture? Come on, I'll show you how to dig the hole."

"You expect me to shit in a hole? No way, I can't do that out in the open. That's gross."

"No one will see you. Let's find a private site away from our camp." Julie picked up her small army shovel and headed off to find a good spot. About a hundred feet away she found a spot partially secluded by a stand of tall pines. She tried the ground and it felt soft. "This looks as good a spot as any. It's mostly covered except to the north but I don't think anyone else is here. There were no other cars in the parking lot."

Myra still looked amazed as she watched Julie dig a hole about two feet wide and two feet deep. She piled the soft dirt off to one side. When she was satisfied it was deep enough, she stuck the shovel into the pile of dirt for later use. "There" Julie proclaimed "the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to take a dump in that latrine."

Myra shook her head. "You are one strange cookie partner, do you know that?"

"Come on Slick, let's go pick up some fire wood so we can fix dinner. You watching me doing all this work has made me hungry."

They made a fire and cooked dinner. Hot dogs and bean may not sound like much but when you're really hungry they taste like a gourmet dinner. After they ate Myra broke out a bottle of brandy that she took from her liquor cabinet at home. Julie tossed some more wood on the fire. They sat around the fire and drank and told stories and laughed. Myra jumped every time she heard a noise but Julie told her to relax. The animals in these woods were afraid of humans and nothing to worry about. After a while they decided to go to bed. They crawled in the small tent and into their sleeping bags.

"Night Slick, now don't be scared OK. There is no animal here that can hurt you. The only thing you have to worry about is some madman running around in the woods with an axe."

Myra rolled to her side and pulled out her off duty piece, a small 25 automatic. "Oh yeah well that fucker is going to get a cap busted in his ass if he tries."

Julie roared "oh shit, the only thing that little pea shooter would do is get someone really pissed if you shot them with it. Go to sleep you silly girl."

The next morning, Julie woke up first and looked over at Myra. She still was clutching her little gun in her hand. Careful not to wake her, Julie slipped out of the tent and went over to the fire. The coals were still hot and with a little kindling it quickly leapt back to life. She went down to the small river and filled her old coffee percolator with water. It was black and dented but it had served her well on many camping trips. She filled the basket with coffee and placed the pot over the fire. 15 minutes later the air was filled with the aroma of freshly perked coffee.

She poured herself a cup and fished in her bag for a crumpled pack of Marlboros. She had given up smoking for the most part but the one thing she couldn't give up was a good smoke with her morning coffee. She sipped the strong black brew in between deep drags on her cigarette. When she finished her second cup she felt the strong urge to pee as well as a grumbling in her bowels. Coffee and cigarettes always had that effect on her. She reached in her bag and got out the roll of toilet paper she had packed and headed to her latrine.

When she reached the pit she placed the roll of paper on the ground. She undid her shorts and slipped them down along with her panties. She squatted as close to the hole as possible but was careful not to fall in. She had experienced that embarrassment on a previous camping trip with a male companion and had to call him to help her get unstuck from the hole.

She spread her cheeks and immediately began to pee a thick golden stream. It seemed like she was never going to stop peeing but after a while the stream slowed down to a trickle and then a few drips. She then farted a few times. Damn those beans she thought. Her bowel movement began and the brown logs plopped down into the pit. When she finished she wiped herself and dropped the paper in the pit. When she stood up she heard a noise. She turned around quickly and thought she saw a flash of red and a reflection of sunlight off a mirror or glass. The sound quickly moved away through the woods.

Julie pulled up her shorts puzzled by what just happened. Was that a deer or a bear? Only one problem, no species of bear or deer she knew of had bright red on them and reflected sunlight. She went back to camp and pondered what to do. Whatever it was went north. The river flowed north to south so she decided to follow the river north for a bit to see if she could find anything.

She got out her off duty gun. Unlike Myra, she preferred more fire power. Her weapon of choice was a 9MM Glock with a 17 round clip. She followed the river for about half a mile when she heard something that sounded like a car door slam. She crept into the bushes and moved closer. A Jeep Wrangler was parked on an old fire road that was only accessible to four wheel drive vehicles. A young man in a red St Louis Cardinals hat, shorts, and a tee shirt was placing something in the Jeep. He then took out a bag and a cooler and headed towards the rock ledge by the river. Julie watched him spread out his blanket, remove his shirt, crack open a beer, and lay down on the blanket. She decided to go back and tell Myra what happened.

Myra was drinking coffee when she got back. "Hey Hick, where have you been? Those damn beans we ate last night! I had to use your wonderful latrine. It rivals the luxurious facilities at a five star hotel."

Julie got herself another cup of coffee. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it but I think I found someone who also enjoyed it." She told Myra about the young guy with the red hat.

"So what do you think we should do about it" You said he was about a hundred yards away. He couldn't have seen much. He was probably walking around and saw your fat ass shitting and it scared the hell out of him."

Julie seemed to be getting a little angry. "He didn't look so scared to me. When I left him he was sunning himself and having a beer. Maybe we should go have a chat with him and teach him some camping etiquette like staying away from other peoples campsites."

"OK calm down partner. We'll go have a chat with the young man. I am dying to know what he though of your ass."

They took the trail through the woods this time as it provided more cover. He was still lying on the rock ledge a few feet from the river. Julie and Myra crept closer. Suddenly the man got up and moved to the edge of the ledge. He dropped his shorts and began to pee into the river. Myra poked Julie and whispered "is that the same river we are using to drink, cook, and bathe from? Julie raised her hand to silence her.

After he finished peeing he dove into the river for a swim. Julie looked at Myra and said "here's our chance. I'll go get his clothes and blanket. You check out the Jeep and see what he's got in it."

Julie ran out and snatched up his clothes, blanket and towel. She left the red hat on the rock. Myra checked out the Jeep. She removed the keys from the ignition and then noticed something sticking out from under the seat. It was a video camera. She picked it up and hit the play button. The LED screen came to life. It was video of Julie walking in the woods and then …... "Holy shit Julie come look at this." She handed the camera to Julie. She watched it wide eyed and then shut it off. He had used the zoom lens to get a close-up of her peeing and shitting.

"That little fucking pervert, I'll kill him. That's why I saw a reflection. It was the camera lens."

The young man got out of the river and climbed up on the rock. His head darted left and right looking for the clothes, towel, and blanket he left on the rock. Standing there completely naked he seemed unsure of what to do. Julie and Myra were sitting on a rock in the shadows. Julie called out to him. "Hey big guy, are you looking for these?" She held up his shorts.

"Give me those." He started to rush forward towards them.

"Not so fast cowboy." Julie moved into the light and had her Glock pointed at him. "Hmmm that water must have been cold Myra; I think out little friend has some shrinkage." When he saw the gun he froze. "That's right, be a good little boy and stay right there and assume the position against that rock." He moved and placed his hands on the rock. "Myra, frisk him!"

"Uh Jules, you frisk someone to find a concealed weapon. I don't think he has one."

"Frisk him anyway Slick, you need the practice."

Myra went through the motions of patting him down by running her hands along his firm body. He did feel pretty buff she thought. When she got to his crotch she made sure she gave his balls a little tug. This caused him to groan slightly. "He's clean" Myra laughed.

"What's your name? Julie demanded. "And what the fuck do you think you were doing videotaping me."

He turned around to face them. He was shaking and his hands were covering his genitals. "My name is Ricky. I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I was taping. Please give me my clothes and let me go."

"Bullshit you didn't know. How come you kept the zoom lens on me the entire time?"

"OK I'll tell you the truth. I like to watch women pee. But until today I've only seen pictures on the internet. I came up here because there are no toilets. I figured I could try to catch women peeing in the woods on camera. I didn't know you were going to do the other thing. I swear I am not into that. I thought I hit the off button. Please you have to believe me. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this"

"Either way you are a pervert and what you did was illegal. Did you know we are both police officers? Myra, what do you suggest we do with this bad boy?" Julie was beginning to feel a little bad for him now. She had an ex boyfriend who liked to watch her pee. It used to turn her on to pee for him and once she even peed on him in the shower. She had told Myra about it and she too confessed her husband liked to watch her once in a while.

Myra called her to the side out of Ricky's hearing. "He's scared shit. Maybe we should let him go and take the tape. I don't think he'll be roaming around here with his camera anymore. Or if you want to have a little fun with him we could bring him back to our campsite, yank him around some more and then let him go."

Julie thought about it. "OK let's go back to our campsite. You, Ricky, come with us. We'll carry your clothes and car keys to make sure you don't run off. Carry your beer cooler for us, we're thirsty." Ricky picked up the red hat and put it on. Then he picked up the cooler and followed Myra with Julie taking up the rear. If they came across another camper they would never be able to explain why a naked guy in a red Cardinals hat was carrying a cooler through the woods.

Back at the site, Julie told Ricky to sit down and don't move. She put her gun in the waistband of her shorts. She took two beers from the cooler and handed one to Myra. Ricky kept pleading with them to let him go but they both ignored him.

After several beers, Julie finally spoke. "You know Ricky, what you are doing is dangerous. Don't you have a girlfriend that can pee for you?" Ricky shook his head no. "OK here's the deal Ricky. Myra and I will put on a little show for you and then let you go if you promise to get rid of your camera and not come up here anymore. Do you agree to that?"

Ricky looked up at them unable to believe what he just heard. "Yes I agree. I'll do anything you say. Can I have my clothes and keys back now?"

Julie opened the cooler and this time took out three beers tossing one to Ricky. "You will get them when I say so." She slugged down more than half the beer in one gulp and then finished it on the second gulp.

"You know Myra; I have to pee real badly. Can you help me remove my shorts?" Myra took the gun and lowered Julie's shorts and panties. They looked at Ricky who was now sporting a full hard on. His hand moved slowly up and down his shaft. Julie walked over next to him and spread her legs. Myra took her hands and spread Julie's pussy lips. A slow yellow stream emerged and made a puddle on the ground next to Ricky. Soon the stream turned into a gusher and was splashing up on Ricky. He was in heaven. When Julie finished she reached down and grabbed his cock. "How was that big boy?"

Ricky was unable to speak. He was about to lose his load when Myra came over and told him to lie down. She had her pants off and squatted over Ricky's chest. With Julie still stroking his cock, Myra began to release hot pee all over his chest and stomach. This caused Ricky to shoot several ropes of hot, white cum straight up in the air. Some of it landed on Myra, some of it on Julie, and some of it on his pee soaked chest.

Julie stood up and took Ricky's towel and wiped herself off. She them handed it to Myra who cleaned herself and then tossed it on Ricky who was still lying on the ground. She turned to Ricky. "Get you clothes on and get your ass out of here and don't let me ever see you up here again." Ricky picked up his clothes and dressed in a hurry. He nervously asked for his car keys.

Myra held them up. "Oh yes your car keys. You didn't think we'd let you off that easy, did you?" She led him over to the latrine, took the shovel and pushed the dirt in the pit aside to uncover the shit and soiled toilet paper. She dropped the keys on top of it and covered them up with dirt. "I guess you'll have to dig for them with your hands. Have fun."

She took the shovel and walked back to camp. Julie was waiting for her. Neither of them had put their pants back on. Julie took Myra in her arms and kissed her. "Slick, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." With that Julie opened the tent and led her inside, zipping the flap shut.