Devine Defloration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

Harkha's body was petit and she appeared under age teenager but not her bhos. All the doubts about her age were expelled by the looks of her bhos. It was a cunt of a mature woman fit to receive a lund. The high mons had thick growth of black springy hair kept short by trimming. The hair growth extended down along the outer sides of the thick major lips. The slit between the lips was four inches long bordered by violet hued delicate smaller lips. At the back end of the vulva the smaller lips joined behind the mouth of her chut. At the front end was sitting her clitoris which at the time was engorged erect about an inch long. The smaller lips ended on two sides of the clitoris. The whole vulva was swollen and wet and was exuding intoxicating sweet aroma.

I ran my fingers lightly over whole of her vulva. Instinctively her hips flexed and thighs spread farther apart. She offered no resistance when I put my hands on her knees and widened her thighs to the fullest. Her pelvis rocked back and forth as if inviting the lund for fucking. I had a strong desire to lick and taste that sweet dish, but my own arousal prevented me from doing so. I had to content myself with kissing her clitoris.

Even that was also too much for her. She writhed like a fish out of water. My lund trapped between our bellies got rough massage and became more stiff if that was possible.

I lifted my pelvis sufficiently so that my lund could be moved. Taking it in my hand I told her to open up her bhos. Putting two hands on two bigger lips she drew them apart opening her nubile vulva for my attack.

I ran the head of my cock through the length of her crack and brought it to the mouth of her chut. A gentle pressure engaged the head in the mouth of her vagina. I left the lund and told her to let go the lips. Immediately the lips closed on the head of my cock. She started trembling.

Bending down I kissed her mouth and said, "You are a brave girl. You have done excellent so far. Now is the crucial moment. I will be very gentle but some pain is unavoidable. Do not be afraid, Ready?"

She nodded yes and held on me by my arms. I gave a quick short but forceful thrust and broke her seal of her virginity. She let out a sharp scream, "AAAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,,,,,,"

Tears welled out in her eyes and perspiration broke out on her body. The trembling however stopped. With half of my lund in her chut I waited for her to recover from pain. Meanwhile I showered kisses on her face, mouth, neck and breasts. I lovingly said, "There, there. The act is done. Few minutes more and the pain will disappear. Just wait."

We remained motionless for some time and her pain started getting less; eventually it disappeared. Her chut contracted softly and I knew that she was ready to resume fucking. I was about to push in the rest of my lund when in all innocence she asked, "Can I see below?"

"Why not?" I said and lifted my upper body away from her. She looked at my cock half buried in her chut and half out. She immediately cried out, "Oh my God, it is not fully in. Are you going to push the rest of it in?"

"Only if you say so."

"It will hurt again?"

"No, it will not, you may feel local soreness for few hours, but no pain."

" I am scared. It is so....so big."

"It is big but it will not hurt. You look on and I will push the lund in. Tell me if you feel slightest pain."

I pulled out for an inch and then pushed in slowly and steadily. It was a tight fit, her chut being young and fresh but there was copious amount of love juice which made it some what easy. Gingerly I pushed on and stopped only when I was buried to the hilt and could not go any further. There was no pain. To drive the point home I once again pulled out till only the head remained in her chut and reentered to the fullest. No pain.

She was watching with fascination. She marveled at her chut accepting painlessly the thick and long cock of mine. She looked at me and presented me with a million dollar smile, a smile which can be seen only on the lips of a girl who has just entered womanhood and her chut is yet full of her lover's cock, all pleasure and no pain.

Having attained the goal, the girl in her came to surface. The shyness held in abeyance so far by lust hit her with double force. She blushed heavily, closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands. Then followed her frantic attempts to cover her breasts, her vulva and her smiling mouth, all at once.

I did not want to add to her embarrassment and hence wordlessly lowered myself on her body and buried my face in her neck. She clung to me with her arms around my neck.

The woman in her shamelessly contracted the chut to squeeze the lund. That was a green light for me. I started thrusting into her delicious chut.

With my lund fully ensconced in the chut my mons was pressed upon hers trapping the clitoris in between. I rubbed mons to mons by rotating my pelvis, The clitoris got massaged triggering a series of fluttering in her chut.

My lund started twitching and I felt as if about to discharge my load.

Quickly I pulled out entirely to air the lund. I re-entered when it stopped jerking. The velvety walls of her chut caressed the lund and her internal muscles massaged it. railroading me fast towards orgasm.

It was my intention to make her cum before me. So I raised myself on my arms before starting slow excursions of my lund in and out of her pussy. Bending my head I picked up one of her nipples and sucked on it. At the same time I put a finger by the side of the clitoris. I carefully avoided the supersensitive little head. With each down stroke of the lund my finger titillated the clitoris.

The sucking of the nipples, stroking of the vaginal walls by the cock and stimulation on and off of the clitoris was too much to bear for Harkha. I must have given her not more than ten strokes when she tripped over.

Apparently orgasm was not new to her. At first she started writhing under me her movements becoming more and more frantic. She jerked her pelvis in every conceivable way. Whimpering sounds came out of her throat and then suddenly she was there.

Her body stiffened like a board and became immobile for few seconds and then started convulsing. Jerky movements almost threw me off. Equally suddenly the movements stopped and she relaxed completely. Her face, breasts and torso flushed deep red. She perspired profusely. Lower down her chut simply milked my lund while the clitoris went into frenzy of throbbing. Large amount of love juice flowed out from the bhos wetting the lund, scrotum, both lower tummies and upper thighs.

I had stopped thrusting during and after her orgasm. Once the after shocks subsided and she recovered I wiped her perspiration, kissed her several times and said, " Are you alright?"

She spent some seconds in orienting herself, looking around with her big innocent eyes. When she looked at me she realized her surroundings. Immediately she hid her face and then tried to cover her bhos. With my lund still rooted in her chut she could not do much. I held her wrists and asked, "Do you want me to get off?"

"No, please. What happened to me?"

"You had an orgasm."

"So strong? Did I faint?"

"Possibly for few seconds."

My patience was wearing off and I was finding it more and more difficult to keep the lund erect inside the vagina without moving. The lund twitched a couple of times and I had to move absolutely. As I was pulling out she looked down at it. When it was fully out she exclaimed, "Wow, so long and so thick? I can't believe it went inside my body."

I entered her again and started fucking her at slow speed. I could not last long. Within less than ten strokes I climaxed strongly. Hooking my elbows behind her knees I lifted them up to her ears. That changed the angle of her chut allowing easy access and deepest penetration besides stimulation of the clitoris.

Suddenly my speed accelerated. The strokes became rough, forceful and irregular, each shaking her body like a rag doll. My brain was then sitting in the head of my cock. It felt like the muscles of her chut were milking the cock and the cock was oozing out juice of ecstasy from whole of its length

My hips were mercilessly pounding her bhos when the first jet of semen was let loose from my lund. It was accompanied by a huge wave of blissful ecstasy engulfing my whole world. By the time the first wave receded the second jet came out, then the third and the fourth and the fifth ......I don't know how many, in rapid succession. It was so sweet that I dared not move. I had gathered Harkha in a bear hug with the lund deeply buried in her silky chut.

I was lying on Harkha's body during my orgasm. When the last after shock subsided I lifted myself on my knees and elbows keeping my pelvis firmly presses against hers and lund totally engulfed in her chut.

Even after discharging a large load of semen my pecker had maintained its erect state. I gave tentative shallow strokes and rubbed mons to mons. Harkha immediately realized that the lund had not wilted and was still inside her chut. She said, "My Lord are you not finished yet? What do I feel below?"

"Why don't you feel with your fingers and have a look also?"

I lifted myself to make way for her. With her fingers she traced her bhos. When she reached her chut she could feel the thick hard root of the lund had widened the chut so much that the shape of the crack was changed from I to O. Then she lifted her head for look see. All she could see was one mons pressed with the other.

I said, "Look on, I am going to pull out the lund."

That was what I did and did it ever so slowly. The thick cylinder of my cock slid out smoothly pulling out small labia with it. The thicker head popped out like a bottle cork.

Harkha had shed her shyness in favor of pleasure. As the lund slipped out of the chut she grabbed it, squeezed it and dragged it again to the chut. She left it alone only when the head was engaged in the mouth of the chut.

Equally deliberately I pushed the lund in. The sailing was smooth because of plenty of love juice, yet the entry was such a tight fit that you could see the small labia being pushed in, in spite of her holding the vulva wide open with her hands.

When the whole lund was taken in she let go her vulva, looked into my eyes and smiled. She looked so cute and innocent! I showered thousand kisses on her.

I resumed fucking Harkha at slow speed . Her chut and clitoris had become so sensitive that any movement of the lund, in or out produced an ecstatic thrill which caused her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth and vulva salivate and her pelvis undulate. Her second orgasm was not far.

She climaxed within ten strokes. I did not have to increase the speed or the depth or the force of my thrusts. I was pistoning at a steady cadence and suddenly she tripped over/

Once again I stopped thrusting, kept the lund deep down into her chut and held her delicate body in embrace while she was being ravaged by tempest of an orgasm.

This time she took some time to recover. When she did she was completely drained of energy. Instead of lying on her body I collected her in my arms flipped over and brought her over me, lund still imprisoned in the chut. I kissed her and caressed her. Like a baby she drifted into sleep.

I quietly withdrew the lund. Juhi helped me to put her to bed.

The bed was big enough but we decided to use sofa. We cuddled, kissed, caressed, kneaded, stroked, poked, swatted licked and bit. Ultimately when my lund entered Juhi's delectable chut it was like home coming. Both of us went into a sort of trance in unison. There was a constant flow of pleasure emanating from the lund and clitoris and nipples.

We were not in a hurry, it was a quiet love making. I gave leisurely strokes, she responded by sleepy jerking of the pelvis; at times the lund also felt sleepy and started getting soft but the loving massage by the muscles of her chut awakened it. Every few minutes Juhi shuddered out of ecstasy and I held her pressed on my chest her spherical breasts flattening into pancakes.

Eventually Juhi shuddered for the last time before succumbing to slumber.

I allowed my lund to release its load. and drifted into sweet sleep.

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers