Devine Defloration Ch. 02

Story Info
The Prince fucks his step sister.
8.4k words
4.45
76.5k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers

Author's note:

This story is a product of imagination. Resemblance of any character herein with any person dead or alive is entirely coincidental and unintentional.

I have used certain words from Gujarati to add flavor to the story. They are:

Lund: Erect penis
Bhos: vulva, pussy.
Chut: Vagina
Choli: Skimpy tight fitting blouse, usually without back.
Ghaghari: Skirt reaching up to below knee Odhani: Half sari, going half way around the body.

None of the characters of the story is less than eighteen years of age.

Story so far:

The King of Anangpur being considered direct descendant of Lord Vishnu by a branch of Hinduism had a duty to deflower every bride coming in to the clan. When he could not 'perform' adequately due to advancing age the duty was relegated to the young Prince Rativir. He makes his debut with a teenage bride Harkha but had to call in for help of his concubine Juhi. The Prince and Juhi did not know that Harkha was a friend of his step sister Princess Ratna Kumari. The story, narrated by the Prince opens with the morning after.

THE STORY

THE PRINCE:

Next morning when my eyes opened I had raging erection. Reshama had told me that the usual practice of the King was to fuck the bride once again in the morning if she was willing. Also the King would take the breakfast with the bride in the Rang Bhavan. After the King would leave the Rang Bhavan the maids would come in to take charge of the girl.

I was therefore surprised when I did not find either Harkha or Juhi with me. I was about to call in Reshama when I saw the breakfast tray on a table nearby. There was a sealed envelop on the tray.

Keeping the breakfast aside I opened the envelop first out of curiosity. There was a short message written in neat hand writing:

Bhaiya, come to my rooms when you wake up—G.

It was from my sweet younger sister Ratna Devi. Again curiosity had a grip on me and leaving the breakfast alone I went to her quarters. The maid opened the door and I entered. Imagine my surprise on seeing Harkha and Juhi there. All the three of them got up in respect to me, Juhi and Harkha bowed low.

They sat after I was seated. A servant brought in my breakfast. I invited the girls to join me but they politely declined as they already had it. Juhi served me the tea.

All the three were in their night dresses. Their faces were flushed. Harkha was feeling shy while Ratna was fidgety. Juhi was silent. None of them could look at me eye to eye. I said, " Explain."

Juhi will tell us what happened during the early next morning while I was asleep.

JUHI :

After our fucking we went to sleep but my eyes opened when I heard someone walking in the corridor outside. I put on a gown and went out. I found Ratna Kumari. I bowed down and said, "Kumari Ji?"

She took me away along the corridor and said, "Is the Prince done with the bride?"

"Ji. It looks like that."

"Her name is Harkha, right?"

I was surprised that Ratna knew her name. Before I could ask she added, "I have known her for many years; she is a friend of mine. But keep the secret, I do not want everybody to know our relationship."

"Ji, Kumari Ji."

"Can you bring her to my quarters now? I would very much like to talk to her. It is six in the morning. He usually gets up at eight. I will send him a message to come to my quarters when he wakes up."

I went in and found Harkha sleeping naked in the arms of the Prince. Waking her without disturbing the Prince was somewhat tricky but not impossible. I lead her to Princess' rooms. With squeals of joy they hugged each other and kissed on cheeks. Harkha looked at me and at Ratna with an obvious question in her eyes.

Ratna said, "Do not mind her. She is favorite of Bhaiya and can keep a secret."

At this point their faces turned and their lips met into a fierce kiss. At first their mouths flattened out with lips closed. Then one of them opened her mouth. Both the tongues then came out and started a duel which lasted for several minutes. There was plenty of sucking and slobbering and some biting along with out flow of saliva. The kiss came to an end only when they felt breathless.

Ratna asked, "Tell me, how was Bhaiya? Did he fuck you good? Was it very painful? Tell me all details."

They sat on the bed holding each other. Harkha told her that the Prince was good in bed and gave her an orgasm, yes it was painful but not that bad. As they continued talking their hands got busy touching, pressing and caressing each others' body. One by one their clothes came off and they were almost naked panting with arousal when I thought that I should warn them.

Accordingly I said, "Kumari Ji, Harkha to night is for my Lord only. Don't you think he will be upset if he learned about your tryst with her?"

That brought them down to the earth. They separated and put on their clothes. Ratna thanked me profusely and asked Harkha about her experience in the bed.

Harkha, "I knew that the cock enters the chut during fucking and that the hymen breaks during first penetration but I was not prepared for the size of his lund. Ratna your brother has a lund which would frighten even a seasoned whore. Right, Juhi?"

I said. "That is true. I was also scared when I saw him for the first time. But the Prince is very kind and gentle. When he saw last night that Harkha could not be calmed down by words alone he called me in and showed by fucking me that however small the adult chut can take lund of any size."

Ratna, "What did he do?"

Harkha, "He and Juhi here stared making love in my presence like kissing caressing, he fondling her tits and pussy, she massaging his lund."

Ratna, "Then?"

Harkha, "Then Juhi took him in her mouth. I had heard of girls sucking cocks but never seen anything like that before. While Juhi was sucking the cock I was wondering if it was enjoyable."

Ratna, "Exactly my question. Do you like it? Does it not feel dirty, Juhi?"

I, "Na Ji, Kumari Ji. It is as pleasant as taking it in the chut, especially if you love the owner of the lund. What do you say , Harkha?"

Harkha, "Juhi is right, Ratna."

Ratna, "Did he suck on your cunt?"

Harkha, "He did but briefly because between me and Juhi his lund looked as if it would burst any moment."

Ratna, "So what did he do?"

Harkha, "He made me lift my legs and asked me to pull apart the labia. He ran the cock head in my crack and rubbed it on the clitoris. I was so much aroused that I became unaware of the world around me till the time he broke my hymen."

Ratna, "How does it feel? I mean, how does the cock feel like inside the chut?"

Harkha, "It's a wonderful feeling. You feel stretched, you feel full down below and you feel pressed down by his body. Add to these the tingling created by the kiss on the lips and the fingers on the nipples. My cunt has started watering merely by talking about it."

I added, "And when he moves the lund in and out of the chut the whole cunt becomes a power house of pleasure. A time comes when your whole body becomes sensitive to his touch. No matter where he touches you your clitoris jumps."

Ratna, "All this happened to both of you?"

Harkha, "Yes, He fucked me into two orgasms."

I, "After Harkha went to sleep the Prince languidly fucked me till we both slipped into sleep."

Ratna was by that time highly excited. She was blatantly fingering her clitoris. Obviously she was craving for a lund. I felt for her and in my mind decided to take the issue with the Prince and see if he is ready to fuck Ratna. For the immediate relief I offered my services, saying, "Kumari Ji, My lord would not like you to fuck with Harkha but he would not mind me being used by you."

Ratna said, "Are you sure you don't mind?"

I said, "It will be my pleasure to give pleasure to a wonderful person like you."

Ratna, "Juhi, Juhi. Ever sweet Juhi. No wonder that Bhaiya is enamored in you. Come here."

She was sitting on her bed. As soon as I approached her I was caught up in a tornado. She practically attacked me. Putting her hand in the neck of my gown she ripped it off with one downward jerk. The gown was badly torn and there was no use keeping it on. So I finished the job by pulling it off completely. She observed my naked body from head to toes and said, "Juhi, I envy you for possessing such a nice pair of boobs. Pardon me if I handle them roughly in throes of passion. Come on."

She put me flat on the bed and undressed quickly. I could see her sweet little cunt swollen and wet. I put forth my hand and touched it. I could have touched the release button for a tornado.

She bodily threw herself on me, sealed my mouth with hers, grabbed my boobs and pinched the nipple, widened my thighs with her knees and brought her bhos to bear up on mine – all at once. It felt as if she had four arms and four legs. She could not get enough of me, grabbing, pawing, pinching, licking and biting – all accompanied by convulsive mashing of vulva with vulva. Later on she told me that she had had two orgasms in a row immediately.

Her 'attack' on me did nothing else but rapidly roused me. I had a long standing wish of getting mauled while fucking. The Prince considered me delicate and fragile and always dealt with me softly. That day Kumari Ji fulfilled my desire. Her kissing of my lips and tweaking of my nipples, rubbing and massaging my cunt and clitoris, all combined together to make me feel that I was being fucked by my Prince. Within a span of thirty minutes I climaxed three times.

When sanity prevailed I heard Harkha saying, "The Prince will be here any minute, Remember Ratna wrote a note to him?"

I and Ratna hurriedly put on our dresses and the Prince walked in.

THE PRINCE:

I was surprised to see all the three girls in the room as I entered. All of them got up in respect to me, Juhi and Harkha bowed low. They sat after I was seated.

All the three were in their night dresses. Their faces were flushed. Harkha was feeling shy while Ratna was fidgety. Juhi was silent. None of them could look at me eye to eye, none spoke. I said, " Explain."

It had so happened that Harkha turned out to be one of the few girls allowed to associate with the Princess. Ratna said, "Bapu Saheb, I was so surprised to see her last evening as a bride coming for... for..."

Ratna blushed heavily and could not speak further. Juhi intervened, "Maaf kijiye my Lord. (Pardon me my Lord) Kumari Ji has known Harkha since childhood."

I asked, "Is that right? Harkha, why did you not tell me?"

She said, "I was scared to death, my Lord."

Ratna, "She still is. Aren't you Harkha?"

Harkha, "Ji, Kumari Ji."

I, "Juhi, you did not tell me?"

Juhi, "My Lord, I was unaware of the relation till this morning when Kumari Ji ordered me to bring Harkha here."

Ratna looked at Juhi who shook her head. Turning to me she told me, " Bhaiya, Juhi wants to say something in private. Soon it will be time for Harkha to be sent home. If you permit we shall leave you and Juhi alone."

With that she rushed out dragging Harkha with her and leaving Juhi alone with me. As soon as they were gone Juhi closed the door and said, "Pyare, pardon me my language but it seems Kumari Ji wants to use me to avoid embarrassment. Promise me Pyare, you will not be angry with me or Ratna Devi."

I so promised. She said, "My Lord, she desires your lund."

So bluntly put! I was stunned and could not believe what I heard. My own step sister wanted to be fucked by me?

The matter of fact was that she was already engaged to the Prince of the neighboring state and was to be married to him after a year. Why was she in a hurry to get laid? That too by me? I asked, "Why so suddenly? What are you girls up to?"

"I think she is having natural urge to get fucked. Seeing her friend getting all it takes she is ready to take in any cock up her little cunt."

In spite of my close relationship with Ratna the idea of sex with her had never entered my conscious mind and I believe, she also did not entertain any such thoughts for me.

I was therefore more surprised than excited on hearing what Juhi told me. It set my mind thinking and awakened my cock. It put Ratna in a different perspective. I looked back at past years and incidences which looked trivial before now appeared significant.

I recalled seeing her in traditional dress of choli, ghaghari and odhni, remembered an occasion or two when accidentally her pallu had slipped from her shoulder and her rounded breasts were revealed straining to burst out from the tight fitting skimpy choli. At other times I had more than a glimpse of her smooth thighs and pink panties. No doubt these images appeared several times in my wet dreams. Juhi's account set me on a different track. Now the desire to fuck my dear little step sister was being rooted in my heart and in my lund. Yet I was hesitating somewhat.

I said, "Juhi, this is madness. What would her husband do if he finds out on the first night that his bride is no longer a virgin?"

Here cleaver Juhi hesitated before speaking, "Pyare, that problem is already taken care of."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning she is already...."

".....fucked up?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"How? When? Who did it?"

Juhi told me the secret. It had so happened that Ratna's fiancé Manohar Sinh had been our guest immediately after their engagement. He stayed with us for four days. She allowed him to kiss her and feel her boobs through clothes. Then he cajoled her into showing him her vulva. While looking at her cunt he bent forwards and kissed it.

Ratna went crazy with excitement and boldly grabbed his erect lund. One thing led to another and soon he had mounted her with his lund deep in her chut.

It was a quickie and he ejaculated quickly. Ratna poor girl had all the pain but no pleasure. Luckily he did not break off the engagement subsequently.

This information put Ratna in a different light. Here was my poor little sister who had tasted the lund once without much joy, passing dry sleepless nights while I her brother was now slated to fuck a new girl almost every night or so she had heard. Being a girl she was not allowed as much sexual freedom as I. Whom would the poor girl turn to?

I asked Juhi, "Do you think I should fuck her?"

"You should, my Lord, you should. She is ripe for fucking and is very determined. If you do not do it she will find somebody else, possibly a lowly servant. That would be disastrous for everybody."

She was right. My heart cried for her. I decided to fuck her and fuck as much as she wanted. The minute I thought about fucking Ratna my lund lifted its head.

"What is she doing to relieve her tension? Masturbate?"

"We had a bout of mutual gratification just before you arrived."

"You two had Lesbian sex? I can't believe it."

"I beg your pardon for the indiscretion I showed. But I can assure you, Pyare that considering all things that was the best thing to do today to relieve her tension. Besides she has cutest little cunt between her legs and you will not regret fucking it."

I could now understand their behavior. Ratna like a mare in heat trying to get brother's lund, Juhi trying to help her reduce the tension. I visualized them naked rubbing vulva on vulva and boobs to boobs and my lund rose into a revolt. I called Juhi to my lap and kissed her. When I started unbuttoning her night shirt she held my hand and said, "Pyare, the door is closed but not latched. Somebody may come in."

I held her down and said, "That is another indiscretion from you. You were the last to enter the room and you should have latched it."

I added in mock anger, "Get ready, woman, to receive your punishment."

She responded in similar mock pleading voice, "Mercy, my Lord, mercy on this poor woman."

"Silence." I continued dramatically, "Get down to the floor."

Juhi slithered down between my legs. Untying the waist string I loosened my pajamas and unveiled my lund. Juhi knew what I had in my mind and promptly grasped the semi erect lund in her fist.

Right at the moment Juhi's mouth and the door of the room opened simultaneously. Here Juhi had hardly taken the lund in her mouth when Ratna rushed in like whirl wind saying, "Bhaiya......"

I was facing the door and Juhi's head shielded my crotch from Ratna's view. But then Juhi turned her face towards the door and the cover was lost. Ratna saw Juhi about to swallow my lund and froze. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped. ( Much later she told me that she was surprised that day more on seeing my lund rather than what I and Juhi were about to do.) As she recovered from initial shock her face flushed and a sharp, "Bhaiya......" in high pitch escaped from her mouth. She turned around to return. I or Juhi was not in a position to physically prevent her going away so I put as much authority in my voice as I could and said rather loudly, "Wait...."

Ratna froze in her tract instantly but stood with her back towards me. I looked at Juhi and silently asked, "What shall we do?"

Juhi got up and first went to close and latch the door. That done she went to Ratna who was standing with bowed head, twisting fingers.

I could not hear what Juhi told Ratna. Ratna shook her head and tried to get away. Juhi could not hold her and followed her to the closed door.

By that time I had tied up my pajamas covering up my deflating cock. I stood up and putting forth my hands said in a quiet voice, "Guddi, come here."

She turned around once more waited for two seconds and then hurled herself in my waiting arms. She clung to me with her face buried in my chest and arms around my neck. I almost fell backwards on the sofa.

I held her by her tiny waist, her firm breasts flattened on my chest and my lund trapped between two bellies. That was the moment when for some time I ceased to be her brother and became a primitive male. That was when I noticed how delicate and beautiful my step sister was. All soft and smooth except those round breasts which felt quite firm against my lower chest. Her flushed face made her look very sexy. Her ruby red quivering lips were an open invitation to a kiss. How could I ignore them? I touched those lips with mine. They were so sweet that I wanted to take them in my mouth and suck on them.

However I restrained myself. She had kept her mouth closed during the kiss showing that she was not experienced in French kissing and I did not want to alarm her by aggressive kissing. I therefore kept the first kiss at the level of mere peck only.

My lund which had deflated regained its stiffness.

We stood locked with each other for quite some time getting aroused by second. Eventually I eased my grip, lifted her face and asked, "Why were you running away? You know Juhi here is my favorite member of my harem and we fuck like a husband and wife."

Running her fingers on my chest she mumbled, "I did not want to disturb you two. You were about to do something and I did not want to come in your way."

I, "Very noble of you but you are not coming in our way. Right Juhi?"

Juhi, "My Lord is right, Kumari Ji."

I, "That being cleared now, shall we continue what we were doing? Juhi?"

Juhi, "Ji Pyare."

I, "Ratna, you can go if you like or stay with us and watch us. You can join us at any stage if you wish. What do you want to do?"

In reply she tightened her grip on me and turned her face up with eyes closed. For the first time I noticed her lips which were wet with her saliva, half open and quivering. I had an urge to suck on them. I kissed her with open mouth and ran my tongue along her smooth lower lip. I could feel fine tremor asailing her delicate body. My lund had a fit of jerking.

Taking her to the bed I sat at the edge and made her sit by my side while Juhi sat on the floor near my feet. My lund in my pajamas was fully erect and wet with its own love juice. Juhi untied the pajamas and lowering them brought the lund out. She held it in her fist and stroked rapidly for about twenty times. During each stroke she glided the foreskin up and down covering and uncovering the mushrooming wet head. Each upstroke bared the angry looking head which expanded to higher degree of thickness, each down stroke milked out a fresh quota of love juice from the tiny slit in the head.

vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers