Devine's Angel

Story Info
He takes a new submissive.
6.2k words
4.49
22.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers

Angel was very excited. She looked again at the invitation she had received from Sir Devine to join him at his home for brunch at 10:00 am today. She had been getting to know him over the past few months and she was excited at what the invitation might mean. She knew that he was interested in her and was hopeful that he might invite her to become his submissive. She was very attracted to him and the prospect of becoming his sub was something that she had found herself fantasizing about lately. Glancing at her watch for about the tenth time in the past fifteen minutes, she was glad that she would not be late.

Sir Devine put the finishing touches on the brunch he had prepared for her and thought that he had done a pretty good job. He was planning to do something with her today that would either make her belong to him or alienate her, possibly forever. The prospect of gaining her as his submissive was exciting to him and the risk involved was an added rush. He just hoped that it would end up as in his fantasy, with him gaining a new submissive and not end, as in the nightmare he had experienced the night before, with her walking out his life forever.

At 9:58 am, the doorbell rang. Sir Devine noticed the time and made a mental note to compliment her on her promptness, a trait her found desirable in his subs. He checked his appearance in the hall mirror as he passed and nodding to himself in approval, he opened the door to see her standing there with head held erect, buy eyes downcast in respect, waiting for his invitation to enter.

“Please come in, Angel my dear,” he said, extending his hand in welcome.

“Thank you, Sir Devine,” she replied, taking his hand and kissing it as she curtsied to him before entering his home.

Sir Devine noted her polite manner and smiled at her. Her manners were impeccable as always. After the formal greeting, he took her chin tenderly in his hand and she slowly raised her eyes to look into his. She was exquisitely attractive to him and as he looked at her, he leaned down a bit and kissed her gently on the forehead.

“I am very pleased that you have accepted my invitation here today, Angel,” he said as he looked deeply into her eyes, “and right on time as well…excellent.”

Angel trembled slightly at his touch and as she raised here eyes, she could see that he was smiling at her. Then the gentle kiss on the forehead and the welcome in his voice made her suspect that today was indeed going to be one that she would long remember.

Sir Devine led the way into the sitting room and sat down, inviting Angel with a gesture to join him. He poured tea for them both and selecting a couple of the finger sandwiches he had prepared, he offered a plate to Angel. This felt a bit odd to her and she commented on it.

“I must say Sir, that it feels a bit strange for you to be serving me,” Angel said shyly.

“ Well, my dear, you are my guest, are you not?” he replied.

“Yes Sir, and I want to thank you for inviting me,” Angel said, raising her eyes from her plate a moment to gaze at his ruggedly handsome face.

“It is my pleasure, Angel. I have something I wanted to ask you and I thought that it would be nice to ask you here to my home to discuss it with you,” he said.

Angel’s heart jumped into her throat as he said this and she found her heart was racing a bit. It sounded as if this was what she had been hoping for. She took a small bite of the sandwiches he had served and as she reached for her tea, he held out the sugar bowl and she selected two cubes, adding them to her tea. Then to avoid having to speak, she took another bite of the sandwich and a sip of her tea. She couldn’t wait to hear what he had to say.

Sir Devine watched Angel as she sat across from him. He was eager to get down to business, but allowed her a moment to enjoy the sandwiches and tea that he has prepared. He had plans to ask her to do something that would require a great deal of trust on her part and wanted her total attention. As she finished her sandwich and tea, he started to speak.

“Angel, I have been watching you for some time and am very attracted to you. Not only are you delightful to look at, but you have the most exquisite manners and are obviously very well trained as a submissive. I know that you are currently without a Master and would be honored if you would consider allowing me to become yours.”

Angel blushed furiously at the compliments paid to her by Sir Devine and lowered her eyes demurely. Since first meeting Sir Devine, she has grown to like him very much. He had always been very kind to her and she loved his gentle ways and his sense of humor. He had been seeking her out when they were both out visiting with some of the local BDSM community and she had to admit that she was more than a little attracted to him. They had talked about lots of things in these past few weeks and they had a lot in common. She was overjoyed that her expectations for today had been fulfilled. She didn’t have to think long on this question, since she had already decided before accepting his invitation to brunch, that if he asked, she would say yes. So after only a moment, during which Sir Devine experienced a tense uncertainly, Angel replied, “Sir, I was hoping that you would ask me and I would love to be your submissive.”

Sir Devine’s expression was one of joy as he heard her answer and he moved to sit beside her and gave her a tender embrace. “Angel, you have made me a very happy man and I promise that I will do my best to be worthy of your trust in me.”

Angel melted in his embrace, feeling his strength and loving the tenderness he showed to her. She replied, “And I, Sir, promise to serve you to the best of my ability to make you never regret having chosen me.”

Hearing her promise to serve him caused a surge of love to wash over him. At that moment, he considered himself the luckiest man alive, but now he would ask her one further question that could cause all of this to collapse in an instant. He thought for a moment, then decided to go ahead and risk it. Reaching into his pocket, he removed a small pill. It was a sedative. He held out his hand to Angel, who looked from his palm to his eyes and wondered what he had in mind? Finally, she could bear it no and was about to ask him what was going on when he spoke again.

“Angel, I want to celebrate our new relationship and as a sign of your trust in me, I would like for you to take this pill. It is only a mild sedative that will wear off in about half an hour and during that time, I promise that you will not be molested, but I will bathe you and change your clothes in preparation for some time together in my playroom.”

Angel had heard stories of Sir Devine’s playroom from a couple of other subs that she knew and a shiver of anticipation went through her. The prospect of consummating their new relationship with a session in the playroom was enough to stir her and she started to feel that familiar tingling in her body. It has been a while since she had given herself to a Master sexually and she was excited by the idea. She hesitated only for a moment before deciding to trust him.

He wondered what she was thinking. Would she accept or not? The room was so silent that Sir Devine could hear the clock ticking on the wall in the entrance. He watched her intently and could imagine the thoughts that were going through her mind. Then slowly she reached out and took the small pill from his hand and swallowed it.

“Master, I trust that you will not hurt me,” Angel said softly.

Sir Devine was delighted. He took her hand and said softly to her as he lead her to his bedroom, “Angel, you have made me immensely happy today. You can lay down here in my room to relax and I will clean up in the other room while the sedative takes effect. If you like, you can select a robe from that closet over there to rest in if it would make you more comfortable.”

Just before leaving the room, he took her in his arms and embraced her, kissing her tenderly on the cheek. Angel shivered in delight at the touch of his lips and as he left the room, she went to the closet to look inside. She found there a comfortable looking black silk robe in an oriental style and decided to put it on. The drug was making her sleepy already and as she undressed and folded her clothes, she felt very relaxed and yawned. The silk robe was very comfortable and crawling into bed, she was asleep almost before her head hit the pillow.

Sir Devine was finishing putting away the tea things and after doing so, went to check on Angel. He quietly opened the door to his room and saw Angel’s clothes folded neatly on a chair and that she was dressed in one of his silk robes and was curled up on the bed, breathing deeply. She looked so peaceful and lovely lying there and his heart filled with happiness that she had not only accepted him, but that she trusted him enough to have taken the sedative.

He crossed to the bathroom and took a small basin from under the sink and filled it with warm water. He then collected some towels and a washcloth from the linen closet and returned to the bed where Angel lay resting. He carefully straightened her body and opened the robe. She was wearing a white lacy bra and French cut panties. She was exquisitely beautiful to him and he reached out to touch her delicate skin, feeling very aroused at the sight of her. He slowly caressed her soft skin and then removed her panties and bra, along with the robe and after laying out a towel beside her, lifted her petite frame and set her back down on the towel to begin bathing her.

Taking the washcloth, wetting it in the warm water, he began caressing her soft skin, starting just behind her ears, moving down her neck and across the top of her chest, just above her breasts. Thinking of what he had planned for her in the playroom, he felt his cock getting hard. Washing her breasts, her nipples responded to the coolness of the room by hardening a bit and he had a thought.

He went down the hall to his office and retrieved his digital camera. He hadn’t told her he wanted to take pictures of her, but seeing her totally nude for the first time, he couldn’t help himself. He had to take the chance and indulge himself.

He returned to his bedroom and setting down the camera, he finished bathing her, mightily tempted to ravish her as she slept, especially while he was washing her shaved pubic mound and her pussy. But remembering his promise not to molest her while under the effect of the sedative, he resisted.

Once he had finished bathing her, he arranged her in a pose to show off her luscious breasts and took several pictures of her, some full body and others focusing on those lovely mounds of flesh. Then, rearranging her body to expose her pussy better, he took more pictures. One final change to her pose, and he photographed her beautiful ass.

He took the camera back to his office and quickly uploaded the pictures to his computer. He was very aroused and after creating a quick slide show with the pictures, he was sorely tempted to masturbate, but resisted, letting the anticipation build so that he would more thoroughly enjoy what he had planned for her in the playroom.

He went back to the bedroom and after checking her size from her clothes, he selected a black satin bra and panties from those he had purchased for this occasion and dressed her in them. He then rolled her onto her side and using a length of soft nylon rope, he tied her hands behind her back, careful to not cut off the circulation. He then put a fur lined leather collar around her neck and matching leather cuffs on her ankles.

Now it was time to wake Angel up. He knew from their conversations over the past several weeks that she liked to be spanked and moving to sit behind her on the bed, he gave her a swat on her fanny with his hand. She started to stir a bit sleepily. He gently caressed her bottom where he had spanked her for a moment and she gave a soft moan, almost purring. He then gave her another swat and she opened her eyes a bit and looked at him through half-lidded eyes as he again caressed her sweet ass. The third swat elicited a small yelp and she fully opened her eyes, but he could see by the wicked grin on her face that she liked it.

“Wake up, my precious Angel,” he whispered.

Angel stirred from sleep slowly and as she did, she realized that she was unable to move her hands. She felt a moment of anxiety, but then remembering where she was and whom she was with, she relaxed. Then as he spanked her the second time, she squirmed a bit, moisture beginning to gather between her legs and she moaned softly as the gently sting of the slap was replaced by the pleasure of his gentle caress. The third swat was the hardest yet and a small cry escaped her lips, but again, the gentle caress followed and she smiled. She loved to be spanked.

“Thank you Sir, may I please have another?” she cooed at him teasingly, squirming closer to him.

Hearing her playful remark, he replied, “Oh, so you want another, do you?”

He pulled her across his knees and lowered her panties to expose her pert little ass. He decided to give her a good spanking and raising his hand, he started spanking her a bit harder, watching as her cheeks started to get a rosy glow. After a few more swats, she started to whimper a bit and he paused for a moment to caress her feel between her legs and found that she was getting very damp.

Angel was in heaven. His hands delivered an exquisite sting and she could feel herself getting wetter with each spank. He kept on spanking her and she abandoned herself to the moment, whimpering a bit, tears gathering in her eyes. Her hips started to rock involuntarily a bit as her arousal grew and when he stopped to touch her pussy, she quivered in delight.

“Oh yes, Master, please don’t stop,” she said huskily.

Hearing her ask for more, he started spanking her again, stopping when he heard her start to cry. Her ass was hot to the touch from his spanking and when he felt between her legs, she moaned loudly her pleasure. He could feel her squirming and knew that she was very aroused. He started rubbing her pussy and he could tell by her response that although she was crying she was enjoying it very much.

Angel was crying freely now, but loved each sensation. His large hands had delivered one of the most delicious spankings she had ever received and then when he started stroking her hot wet pussy, she wanted to cum badly. Moaning as he expertly rubbed her clit and using his fingers to pleasure her, she positively purred.

“Make me cum please, Master,” she begged in a throaty, passionate whisper.

Hearing her beg to cum, he considered denying her request, but instead, rubbed her pussy and clit faster, using his fingers inside of her and on her pussy to grant her request. He could feel the trembling in her thighs and the rocking of her hips that signaled to him that she was very close.

“Cum for me Angel,” he said.

“Yes…Yes…YES,” Angel moaned as her orgasm began crashing over her.

Her back arched and she trembled violently as wave after wave of pleasure poured through her. It had been a long time since she had felt this good and the release was exquisite. She let herself go and moaned out her pleasure loudly. As the peak passed, she relaxed a bit and delighted in his touch as he moved to caress her bottom again and pulled her panties back up.

As he felt her orgasm course through her, he relished the control he felt. He was in control of her pleasure and knowing that he could have stopped and denied her that pleasure was a powerful feeling. But knowing what was still to come in the playroom, he let her have this moment without teasing her or making her beg too much. As she started to relax, he started to gently caress her still red bottom and as her breathing slowed, he pulled her panties back up and helped her to lie back on the bed more comfortably. As he did so, he stroked her hair and gently wiped away the tears that the spanking had elicited.

Leaning over her, he kissed her passionately and as he pulled away, he asked her gently, “Are you ready to go to the playroom now Angel?”

Angel shifted a bit to get more comfortable and replied, “Yes Master.”

Helping her to her feet, he started to lead her from the room, but stopped before exiting the room to open a drawer and remove a long silk scarf. Using it, he blindfolded her and then lifted her into his arms to carry her to the playroom. As he walked slowly through the house, he spoke to her softly.

“Angel, in the playroom, I will let you know either by my words or my actions what is coming next, but in case I start something that you are not comfortable with, we need a safe word. Something short and easy to remember. I was thinking the word could be ‘Mercy’.”

“That would be fine, Master…mercy…I can remember that,” Angel replied as she snuggled against his chest.

Sir Devine stopped at the door to the playroom and set Angel gently on her feet. He reached into his pocket for the key to the room and unlocking it, he pushed open the door and led Angel inside by the arm, moving slowly so that she wouldn’t trip. As he entered the room, he picked up a remote control and with it, turned on the three large plasma displays on the walls. They glowed softly as they came on and another touch on the remote started the slide show he had created earlier. The displays were the only light in the darkened room as the images of Angels nude body flashed across the screens.

Angel could not see the display through the blindfold, but she had heard the click of the displays as they were turned on. She also heard what sounded like whispers in the background, but she could not be certain, as they were very faint. The thought of someone watching her with Sir Devine was an as yet untried experience, and although she was generally shy around people, she found the idea that someone might be watching to be exciting. In her already aroused state, she decided that she would play along to see what happened.

Sir Devine shut the door to the playroom and coming back to Angel, he led her to the middle of the room, where what looked like a padded leather table with large metal rings attached to the side was located. The thing that made this table unique was the fact that it could be raised and lowered with a foot pedal and that it could also be rotated like a lazy susan. This particular piece of furniture had been custom built by Sir Devine on the base of an old barber chair and the padded leather tabletop was large enough to accommodate a person standing or kneeling at the center of it.

Sir Devine lowered the table and helped Angel to climb onto it in a kneeling position, commanding her, “Don’t move.”

“Yes, Master,” Angel replied, wondering what was in store for her.

Sir Devine moved to a chest located on one side of the playroom and taking a tray from the top of the dresser, began laying out items as he removed them from the chest. He selected three lengths of rope, a flogger with a fine leather handle and tails of chamois, a medium sized dildo, a small vibrator, a set of adjustable nipple clamps and a pair of fur mittens. He also set on the tray a tube of lubricant and taking the tray in one hand and a folding stand in the other, he returned to Angel on the pedestal table.

Angel could hear Sir Devine moving around the room and rummaging in drawers and thought that it was amazing how her other senses seemed to be heightened when she was blindfolded. The sound of whispering grew louder, and she began to get a bit nervous about the unseen people in the room. Surely Sir Devine did not intend to let other’s have her when she had only submitted to him. At the thought, her heart rate jumped and she broke into a nervous sweat. She was about to ask him about this, when he returned to her and gently reached out to touch her face.

D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers
12