Devious Carnivorous Flower Release

Story Info
Release from the seductive flower.
960 words
4.24
14.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a warm summer morning, Jason walked down to the greenhouse attached to his home and went to check in on his plant. From opening the door he could hear the femboys moaning away as they were being played with. He walked into the Enclosure and rubbed Matty's belly, which was now quite plump due to being fed so much sweet syrup. Matty moaned mindlessly at the touch and shivered as he came into the flower.

Not only was his belly much rounder, his hips and ass were massive with thick thighs to match. His breasts were now nearing the size of watermelons and full of sweet milk that the plant kept draining from him. His lips were plump and kissable. His eyes were glossed over and he just moaned happily as the plant fucked him senseless. He was here for just over a year, and loving every second of it.

Jason grabbed a small spray bottle and misted the flowers that were attached to Matty. They stopped playing with him and slid off of him. The vines then relaxed and let Matty down on the ground. Matty looked at Jason curiously, wondering why the plants had stopped. Jason helped him up and guided him inside to the sofa. Once there, Matty plopped down and moaned. His whole body was so sensitive he couldn't help himself.

"You look amazing." Jason said sitting beside him.

Matty just mumbled and leaned against Jason, still quite dazed from his experience. Jason grinned and ran his fingers through Matty's hair, making him let out soft coos of affection as he fell asleep in Jason's arms.

Matty woke up the next day, and his mind was much clearer. He looked down over himself and blushed a deep red. He hadn't realized he was this large. Jason walked in with a large pitcher of the plant's nectar and handed it to Matty.

"Breakfast." Jason said with a grin as Matty grabbed it from him and began to gulp it down.

When he was done he moaned and licked his plump lips. His member grew and began to pulse gently.

"Why, take me, from plant?" Matty asked.

It had been months since he had spoken a word, let alone a full sentence, so getting it out was somewhat hard.

"Just to check in." Jason said rubbing his hand up Matty's thigh and to his round belly. "You're even bigger than the others." He said grinning.

Matty smiled happily, as he was very content with his new body. Matty still felt his member throbbing between his two soft thighs and he whimpered to Jason, letting him know he desperately needed to be played with. Jason stood up and helped Matty to his feet and led him up the stairs to his bedroom. Matty needed help getting onto the bed since he was so large now. He laid forward onto his chest and belly and wiggled his bottom. Jason peeled off his cloths and got onto the bed.

He began to massage Matty gently, rubbing up and down his thighs at first, then moving to his rear. Jason massaged Matty's large cheeks for a few minutes, then began to rub his aching balls with one hand while he massaged around his tight hole. Matty bit the sheets to keep quiet. Once Matty's hole began to quiver Jason poured some of the plants syrup onto him and slid in with one thrust. Matty bucked his hips and shot out a thick rope of cum and his body shuddered. Matty already felt weak, but Jason was just getting started. His thrusts began to quicken and all were focusing on Matty's prostate making him melt into the bed. Matty's eyes shot wide open as he felt Jason grab his member and started to stroke it. With a loud moan, Matty began to orgasm, and it did not stop. He was just bucking his hips, trying to get more pleasure to finally end his orgasm, but it wouldn't stop.

After ten long and orgasmic minutes, Jason came inside Matty. Once his member stopped pumping seed into him, he slid out. Matty stopped cumming and he rolled to the side and started to pant. He looked at Jason and saw that he had placed a bowl under him, to collect all of Matty's sweet seed.

"The plants use this to pollinate themselves. That's why they have a mutualistic relationship with you. But I think it tastes divine." He said dipping his finger into it and licking it.

Matty got hard watching Jason taste his modified semen but was to tired to go on. His eyes began to flutter and he fell asleep. Matty woke up and tried to move but found he was restrained. He opened his eyes to see he was back in the greenhouse, and the plant's vines had already wrapped around his arms and legs. Jason guided the flowers to Matty's rear and member and they got to work, making Matty moan out in pure bliss again. Jason held up one of the flowers to his face and Matty grinned.

"Thank you..." Matty said as the plant licked his face and slid it's long tongue into his mouth, silencing him.

Instantly, it started to pump fluids into him and his eyes glossed over as he started to be milked again. He tried to focus on Jason as he watched him go to another flower slave. Jason sprayed the flowers and helped him down. The slave stretched and looked at Matty and giggled before shuffling away, knowing he would have a fun night with his master.

Matty shut his eyes and let his mind wander as he enjoyed the plants soft and lovely petals pleasure him for who knows how long.