Devious Flower Grows

Story Info
The flower seems to have a mind of it's own.
2k words
4.06
22.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty woke up and turned to see his flower facing him. He smiled and felt his member get hard, just thinking about last night made him horny. He got out of bed and rubbed the soft petals. The plant began to pulse and kiss at his hand, making Matty giggle, and coating his hand in the sweet liquid.

"I can't play with you right now." He said, wondering why he was talking to a plant. "I gotta go to the store and find out more about you." He said with a grin.

As he petted his plant, he noticed something. It seemed to have grown another petal. As the flower's lips opened, it seemed like there was a third petal inside. It slipped out and was coated in a thick layer of the liquid. Matty felt his heart skip a beat as he thought about what it looked like. It looked like a big soft tongue. He bit his lip and felt the tongue petal. It was even softer than the lips and made his hand tingle. He moaned out loud as he now felt himself get harder than he was last night.

He moved the nightstand closer to his bed, then got onto his bed. He got onto all fours and backed up, having his round bottom right in front of the plant. Without skipping a beat, the plants lips pushed against his rear and he felt the tongue petal slide out and push against his tight hole. It was coated in the liquid and slid in easily. It moved in a slow and gentle way, making Matty push his rear against it in rhythmic motions as he enjoyed it's playful teasing. He was surprised how easily it found his prostate and played with him better than anyone had before. He exhaled deeply and laid forward on the bed, nearly falling into a light and lustful sleep. The only sounds in the apartment were his occasional moans and whimpers.

As he laid there he felt his throbbing member begin to leak precum onto his bed which he couldn't care about at the moment. He just had to enjoy his plant. It was slow and steady and he felt himself starting to get very tired. His eyes were fluttering and he could barely stay awake.

His eyes blinked open and he looked up. He was still on all fours, being steadily played with by his plant. He flinched and felt a small orgasm run through his body. Matty reached for his phone and checked the time. 3pm? He rubbed his eyes and looked again. He had been asleep for five hours as the plant continuously played him. He weakly got up and crawled forward. Once the plant was out of him, it relaxed it's petals and went still. He felt so weak, but his body just felt warm and wonderful. He fell over onto his back and rubbed his body loving how tingly he felt. As his hands moved around, he noticed he was a little pudgier than he usualy way. Maybe he'd just been eating more than usual. He pinched the soft layer of fat on himself and giggled, kind of liking how it felt. His hands moved up his belly and to his chest and noticed even his pecs had a light layer of fat. He huffed, wondering how he could have let himself gain weight without noticing.

Once his member was soft, he got out of bed and slowly got dressed. He put on a pair of blue panties, black skinny jeans and a blue t-shirt which now showed a little of his midriff. He looked in the mirror and saw how it hugged his upper body more than normal and he could see his plump nipples through it. He sighed and grabbed the plant and headed out to his car. After a short ride, he was at the flower shop and could see Jason working inside. He got out and brought his plant in.

Jason turned and smiled widely when he saw Matty walk in, "Hello there. I didn't think I would see you so soon. Did you have a good night?" He asked with a smile.

Matty blushed and nodded, "Yea... Umm. I was wondering if you could tell me more about this plant. It's, kinda weird..." He said as his cheeks burned a bright red.

Matty placed the plant down on the table and Jason rubbed the petals, seeing the tongue petal slide out.

"You've fed it well huh?" Jason said with a devious smile.

Matty nodded and felt himself get hard.

"Well... If fed well, it will grow longer, and sprout more flowers. It actually grows on a vine. Like morning glories. The vines wrap around their sorroundings tightly, ensuring the plant can grow securely." He said looking back to Matty.

"I have a larger specimen at my home greenhouse if you would like to see it." He said as the plant kissed his hand.

Matty's eyes grew wide and he smiled wider. He nodded happily, wanting to know even more about this strange plant.

"Well, why don't you go home for a while. I will stop by after work to pick you up." He said handing the flower back to him. "I'm sure you already want to play with it again." He said as the flower began to kiss Matty's chest.

Jason handed Matty his phone for Matty to put in his number. Matty even added a heart shape next to his name in the contacts.

"I, I live at 484 Willow Lane. The brick building." Matty said as the plant continued to press it's soft petals against Matty's softer chest.

"I will see you at five." Jason said with a grin.

Matty nodded his head dumbly and left the store with a smile. It seemed like the only thoughts he could have at this point were either about Jason or the flower. He tried to distract himself but he couldn't focus on anything. He got home and rushed up to his apartment.

Once inside he undressed and laid out on his bed with the plant between his legs like it was last night. Now with the third petal to further play with him, Matty found himself orgasm nearly twice as much. The plant milked him for another solid hour, and Matty felt his strength going away. He could just lay there and let the plant take complete control of him. Matty could only gently rock his hips as his tongue rolled out of his mouth and he began to drool. What finally broke him out of the trance was his phone buzzing. He picked it up and held it to his hear.

"Hey Matty, it's Jason. I'm out front." Jason said sounding excited.

"g-Good. I-I will b-be ou-out in a m-minute." Matty said mumbling and moaning.

"Take your time." Jason said hanging up.

Matty bucked his hips one last time and came hard, pumping cum into the flower. He slid the flower off him and slowly got out of bed. He was moving even slower now. He felt so relaxed all he wanted to do was just lay there with the plant for hours. He put on his outfit again and grabbed the plant before heading downstairs. He saw Jason's car and he got in the passenger seat. Jason looked over to Matty with a smile to see his cheeks a bright red, a light sheen of sweat and his hair was a mess.

"You must really like the flower." Jason teased as he drove off.

Matty just nodded, still to dazed to really speak. They drove off into the more rural part of town and soon pulled into Jason's driveway. He lived in a beautiful and quite large home, and had a decent amount of land. Attached to the back of his house was a large custom greenhouse. Jason opened the passenger door and helped Matty out of the car. Matty held onto his hand, wanting and needing to be led since he found thinking to difficult still.

Jason opened the door to the greenhouse and led Matty in. Inside was even more beautiful than the store. Exotic plants and flowers decorated the area, and it almost looked like it was a mini forest. There were carefully cultivated trees growing inside and Matty looked around in wonder. Jason brought him to the back to show him a large lattice wooden structure, and growing all over it was the vines and dozens of these flowers. Matty's eyes lit up just imagining the fun he could have here.

"Would you like to feel them?" Jason said taking the small potted flower from Matty's hands.

Matty walked forward almost in a trance and reached out to touch the vines. Before his eyes, he saw the vines come to life and reach out for him. He smiled and watched them wrap around his arms and legs and holding him snug. Matty giggled and felt his cloths get torn right from his body, leaving him naked. The vines lifted him into the air and continued to grow around him, securing him tightly. Matty was giggling and moaning as the vines held onto him. They felt so warm and soft. Matty let his body go completely limp, since he was feeling very weak. Jason walked over as the vines moved Matty from the outside of the wooden structure, and into the inside.

Matty's eyes grew wide at what he saw. Two humans were held by the vines just as he was, flowers were pressed to their faces, only letting their eyes be exposed. They were letting out muffled moans as they saw their new companion join them. Jason entered the interior of the structure and looked up to Matty with a smile. Matty was trying to understand what he was seeing. The two other people here were most certainly male, but they had plump breasts. And on each breast, a flower was attached to their nipples, draining them of milk. Pressed against their laps were two more flowers, constantly milking them of precum and semen. And pressed against their rears were two more flowers, with their tongue petals deep inside them.

"w-What is this?" Matty asked softly as a flower moved up to his rear and slid it's tongue into him.

"Your new home. This plant will nourish you, and make you a perfect victim to exploit for years." Jason said rubbing Matty's belly, feeling how plump he had gotten from just a day with the first flower.

Matty smiled and moaned out as another flower wrapped it's lips around his throbbing member. Instantly he began to cum and wiggle helplessly in the plants grip.

"In a few days, you will be just as curvy as those two." Jason said rubbing Matty's chest, making him giggle.

Another two flowers moved to his chest and latched onto his nipples and began to lick and kiss them, making them firm up.

"And if you're wondering why you are in this mental state, the plant is regulating your mood. It will keep you happy and constantly horny." Jason said as another flower moved to Matty's mouth.

Matty opened his mouth wide, wanting to be turned into nothing more than a nutrient source for a big carnivorous plant. The flowers tongue was much longer and more developed and slid down Matty's throat, nearly reaching his belly. He felt it start to pump in cups of the sweat liquid as Matty did his best to kiss the flower back.

The other two moaned out happily as a new friend joined them in their never ending orgy. Jason rubbed Matty's belly making him giggle around the tongue that was deep in his mouth. Matty looked down with happy and blissful eyes, wishing he could speak to thank Jason for this gift. Jason grinned and left the enclosure, leaving the three to moan and cum in peace. Now, there was nothing Matty could think about. His only thoughts were of Jason, and his loving and restrictive captor.