Devkumar Ch. 05

Story Info
The Son of God.
1.4k words
3.51
35.7k
5
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to need new towels," he said. "We plan on staying here longer than expected."

Slowly, she unbuttoned her brown uniform, first exposing her white bra and then her white bikini panty. The man turned to her to watch her unexpected strip tease. He watched her wiggle out of her uniform and stared at her when she stood before him in her bra and panty.

"Devkumar," she whispered. The exhaust fan had removed enough smoke for her to see her God.

He watched as she reached around and removed her bra and continued staring without moving as she rolled down and stepped from her panty. She assumed the position with her legs spread, her arms outstretched, her head tilted back, and her eyes closed.

"Devkumar...Devkumar...Devkumar."

"Listen, Honey," he said while turning to grab a towel. "I have five dozen actresses for the part already." He turned to her staring at her beautiful, naked body. "You sure are a good looking woman, though. Leave your information and someone will call you if there's an opening."

"Devkumar," is all she said. It was as if she was deep in a hypnotic trance.

He looked at her again. One in a million, she was so beautiful.

"Why don't we adjourn to my bedroom where we can discuss the possibility of your employment with our production company?" He slapped her hard on the ass, as he walked by her and jumped on the King sized bed.

The slap broke Dawn from her spell. She turned to him. Suddenly, her nakedness embarrassed her and covered what she could with her hands and arms.

"Come," he said. "I command you," he said in the voice of Devkumar.

With that, she moved to him and climbed on the bed with him. He kissed her and she submitted to him allowing his tongue to explore her mouth.

"You are exceedingly beautiful. Has anyone told you that?"

"Not recently," she said.

"My God, I've been with some beautiful women before, but you make Goddesses look ugly."

"Thank you."

"What's your name?"

"Dawn."

"Well, Dawn, that's the perfect name for you. You just may be my dawn of a new beginning." He smiled while holding out his hand, "I'm Jimmy."

"Jimmy? I thought you were Devkumar.

"Devkumar?" He laughed. "Devkumar is the character that I play. There's no real Devkumar. He's just a figment of a great writer's imagination. Some exceedingly talented and modest guy named Freddie created him." He looked at her. "You really believed...you thought...Honey, it's just a movie. It's all not real, make believe. It's fiction. We are just actors playing roles."

Dawn shook her head as if she was trying her best to snap out of it.

"You're not Devkumar."

"No, I'm Jimmy Wright from Los Angeles."

"I'm Dawn Haines from Boston."

"Nice to meet you, Dawn Haines." He looked at her. "Tell me, are you married or involved with anyone?" She was so beautiful.

"I'm recently divorced. I don't have a boyfriend."

"Do you really work at the hotel or are you like all the other groupies who try to sneak in to my room to get my autograph."

"I'm the hostess at the one of the restaurants downstairs."

"Listen, I haven't had a normal day since we shot the first movie last year. The world has gone mad with fallout excitement from this movie. People are actually comparing my performance to Charlton Heston's Oscar winning performance when he made the Ten Commandments. Only, these religious psychos really believe that I'm the Son of God, which is why the need for so much security." He looked deep in her green eyes. "I've had some death threats from more than a few fanatics. Mel Gibson even called me to give me advice. He said he experienced the same thing when he made his movie, The Passion of Christ."

"I feel stupid, now, that I thought you really were the Son of God."

"Don't be. It's sad that so many people are looking for a sign and looking for something to hold onto and to believe in. Please," he said with a laugh. "If it will make you feel any better you can get on your knees and worship me while you blow me." He held his cock in his hand while offering it to her.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Actually, you know what, Dawn. I'm tired of running the dating treadmill. I want something more and something lasting."

"Me, too."

"I'll tell you what. Let me get someone from the boutique up here and I'll buy you a better outfit to wear than that housekeeping uniform. Then, you can show me around Boston. I need some downtime, especially with a beautiful woman. All I've been doing is traveling and making movies.

"I don't know," she said disappointed that he wasn't Devkumar and hesitant about taking off with a man she didn't even know.

"I have a good feeling about this and about you," he said waving his arms as he did in his movie when thousands of his followers are out in front of his stage. "Trust me. There's a reason for everything. I'm at a time in my life where I'm done playing around. I want to settle down and start a family. The fact that you were drawn here is a message from God."

"Do you like kids?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any kids?"

"No."

"Neither do I, but would you want kids one day with the right woman?"

"Yes, me too, of course, with the right man."

"Well, it just so happens that my last name is wright. So, what do you say?"

"Okay, I'll do it. I'll show you around Boston."

Jimmy picked up the phone.

"Hello, connect me to the dress shop, please." He covered the receiver with his hand. "What size do you take?"

"Size 6 in a dress and size 7 in shoes."

"Hi, I need you to come up to the Penthouse with a selection of size 6 dresses, size 7 shoes. Oh, wait, we'll need lingerie, too."

"I'm a 34C."

"Praise the lord. She's a bra size 34C and bring a selection of panties, nightgowns, everything. The whole works." He hung up and walked to the bathroom where he retrieved two white terrycloth bathrobes, one for each of them.

"Excuse me a second." He picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Buzz. It's Jimmy. Where am I? I'm in my room. Yeah, well, never you mind about the housekeeper. Everything is under control. Listen, some people are coming up from the dress boutique. Allow them to pass. Yes, of course, you can wand them. Okay, bye."

"I can't believe this. I wanted to talk to you to ask for your help to change my life never expecting that you were a real person that I could actually date."

"Well, I've been looking for someone to become my wife."

"Wife? Are you proposing to me already? Isn't that a bit premature?"

"Look," he looked at her, took her hand in his, and kissed her lightly on her lips. "I don't know anything about you, but I don't care. I've been married 3 times and screwed over every woman who has loved me. Only, I can see now that I never met the right woman. I never met anyone like you."

"Well, I certainly have not met my Prince Charming, until now, maybe."

"I don't know if you believe in love at first sight, but I'm feeling something."

"I do believe in love at first sight and I do believe that there is a reason for everything." She looked down and then back up at him. "I'm feeling something, too."

"Do you think that if we slowed this down a bit and forgot about the nudity and not acted on that part of our budding relationship, that something might come from this for the both of us?"

"You have to believe it will, Jimmy."

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to make love to someone who looks like you, but let's go on a date or two or three. Let's get to know one another first."

"Well, all the guys I've ever been with have all only been after one thing. It would be a relief to have a relationship with a man where I felt that I didn't have to blow him all the time."

"Okay, now, let's not be rash. I didn't say anything not wanting you to blow me all the time."

They laughed.

"I like you, Jimmy and I'm glad you're not Devkumar."

The End