Devon Horse Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before heading into the bathroom, I couldn't help but notice a picture of a stunning young redhead on Lynn's dresser. The girl appeared to be about nineteen, the spitting image of Lynn. "Um, who's that?" I inquired, resisting Lynn's tug for a moment.

Lynn's mouth opened in mock horror. "Oh, no, don't you even think about it. That's my daughter, Kelly, and she's off limits. You'd break her apart. Besides, by the time I get through with you today AND my friend and I do you on Wednesday, you'll never want to fuck a woman under forty-five again. She's probably hornier than I am, if you can believe that."

The mind boggled.

She turned on the shower as we climbed in and the warm water began to flow from the nozzle, therapeutically refreshing our bodies for the next round, which would ensue immediately.

Two forty-eight year olds, I mused. I wondered how many times twenty-four could go into ninety-six.

I was still considering that when Lynn knelt before me and took my flaccid cock in her mouth, thus resuming a new marathon event, this time in an aquatic setting. She sucked my cock into Monday morning, again and again. The virtues of an older woman.

On Wednesday evening, I stood by the rail of the main rind, waiting for Lynn's turn to perform with her steed, when I heard a husky voice behind me. "You must be John, Lynn's new 'friend'."

I turned to see a gorgeous, buxom blonde with an hourglass fixture. She extended her right hand as I saw the ring glisten on her left. "I'm Mary Ann Nelson. I understand we'll be having a party tonight." She visually measured me up and down like a hungry feline would eyeball a trapped mouse. "How nice."

Seconds later, I heard a much younger voice from the grandstand holler, "Go, Mom! Woo-hoo!" Kelly McDevitt's clear blue eyes then met mine, at the exact second Mary Ann Nelson entwined her arm in mine.

Kelly McDevitt may have been the hottest nineteen year-old in Delaware County. Talk about a conundrum. I intuitively knew I was going to fuck Kelly someday, and I found out later, Kelly knew instantly she wanted to fuck me.

"Hi, Mrs. Nelson," the young freckled redhead yelled merrily to my older threesome-partner-to-be, her mom being the other member of the trifecta. "Is that your nephew or something? He's cute! Aren't you going to introduce us?"

Higher up in the bleachers, from the corner of my eye, I saw Stephanie Sanderson sitting with a heavily muscled young man, taking everything in with a frown.

There is always a lot going on behind the scenes at the Devon Horse Show. The best performances are not always in the ring.

Giddy-up.