Devon Meets My Dominant Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will let you cum darling, and it will be more than once, since I want to cum more than once, as well." I said, smiling mischievously at him. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the ground. I was standing there fully nude except for the leggings and boots that I would keep on till we were spent for the night.

I pointed at the dildos and asked, "Have you had anything up your ass, my pet?" I moved and joined him on the bed, he watched me intently as I brought my head down to his penis, since he needed stimulation, I did not want him to wait all night. So I licked the head of his dick as I wrapped my hand around it.

He gasped as I brought my mouth down and around his member. "Yes, I have had a few male lovers before, that have taken my ass several times... Aaahhhh..." He managed to get that all out in one breath. He wanted to say more as I reached down and squeezed his balls but it caught in his throat what he was going to say.

"That's good, because I want you to try that big cock there on the table. You think you can take it?" I said as I stroked his cock up and down with my hand. I returned my mouth to sucking on his lovely cock, squeezing my lips around the base, taking his full length down my throat; then sucking as I moved up his shaft to the head where I twirled my tongue around it. I looked up into his eyes waiting for a response.

He glanced over at the table and moaned at the site of the larger of the 2 cocks, it was purple but had realistic veins and bumps on it. "I don't know Mistress. But you can always try. Oh god that feels good."

I applied very light pressure with my teeth and, I felt his hand reach down to push my mouth down on his cock more. I pulled his hand away and pushed it so that it was laying next to him, but after a few minutes of my mouth on his cock, he put his hand back on the back of my head and applied pressure.

I pulled him out of my mouth and released my hand from his balls. I leaned over and grabbed the leather straps, and wrapped them around his wrists. "I push your hand away from the back of my head while I have your cock in my mouth, and you put it back. I don't have 3 strikes your out I have 1 strike and your out." I attached the leather straps to the bedposts and stood up. I took the flogger from where I placed it on the table.

"Mistress, I'm sorry. I will never do that again." He was making a face that I could tell he was preparing for the first hit of the flogger. He had his eyes closed when the first hit landed on his right thigh. He pulled in a sharp breath and let it out slowly, the next landing on his left thigh. Another sharp intake of breath and I made the last one land on his chest right across his nipples. The strips of leather being soft to touch but make an awful sting when aimed well. I brought the flogger with me as I climbed back on the bed. I traced the lines the flogger left on his chest gently with my fingers as I kissed him on his lips.

I climbed on top of him and straddled his head, looking down at him as he opened his eyes and said, "Now you can eat me out, since you got me all wet from whipping you." I relaxed and placed my pussy right at his lips. He found my clit right away. It was rather large nub that peeked out from my lips when I was excited. And I was very excited I had already leaked down my leg from the make out session, then the torment I was giving this man.

He licked on my clit and down to my hole and pushed his tongue inside me, I moaned at the feel of his mouth on me. He nibbled on my little nub and sucked on it hard, making me start to shake. Devon knew what he was doing when it came to eating a girl out. Licked and sucked on me for what seemed like only 5 minutes when I felt my first orgasm shoot through me, I moved my hips back and forth on his mouth, fucking his tongue like it was a small dick. I reached behind me and pushed a finger up my ass as I was cumming and screamed out from the intensity of it. I pulled away from his mouth that was hungrily sucking up my juices that were running out of me, and moved my hips down his body. I wanted to feel his cock inside of me before I used his ass.

I released his hands from the restraints because he ate me so well, and took his flogging like a good boy. I straddled his cock facing away from him, and began to ride him. It felt incredible, riding him up and down; I wrapped my legs under him so that he would go even deeper inside me. I reached down between my legs and began to rub my clit as I rode him. I suddenly felt his finger on my other hole, rubbing and prodding my small anal opening. He was using some of his spit and some of my pussy juices to lube up my ass. He worked two fingers into my ass as I was riding him reverse cowgirl. As he worked his fingers in and out of me I reached a second orgasm, as one wave hit me I felt something bigger enter my ass, I looked back and saw that my lovely pet had taken my smaller dildo and pushed it into my ass while I was in orgasmic bliss. I did not mind that at all I loved anal and loved double penetration as well.

As I was coming down from my second orgasm feeling the 2 cocks going in and out of me I felt the pulsing of his cock inside my pussy. A raspy, and urgent whisper came from my lovely pet. "I'm about to cum Mistress, May I cum now?"

I pulled him out of my pussy and turned around to reach his cock with my mouth. "Yes, cum in my mouth." Just as I got the head of his cock into my mouth, he bucked his hips up and he exploded in my mouth. I sucked his cock hard into my mouth taking every drop of his sperm, drinking it down. I am a bit submissive if you can't tell, and have always loved the taste of sperm, but I have such a dominant side that I must act out either role when called for.

I looked up into his eyes and saw a very satisfied look from him. "That was intense, Mistress. What else do you have for me?" He said enthusiastically.

"Turn over." I said forcefully.

He rolled over onto his stomach his head down in a pillow with his ass in the air like a good puppy dog. I slapped his ass playfully and received a tiny yelp from him but no complaints thus far, which was always nice.

I pulled the smaller of the 2 phalluses out of my ass, wiped it down. I took a couple squirts of the lube and rubbed it up and down his crack, and pushed a couple fingers into his ass. He moaned out, feeling his ass being penetrated by my fingers. I fucked my fingers in and out of his ass a few times making sure it was nice and lubed before I placed the head of the cock against his opening. I push with a bit of resistance until the head of the smaller cock pushed through the muscular opening. I heard a grunt escape his lips, as the cock pushed through. I pushed till the cock was completely buried. I held it into his ass for a second as it got used to the girth, then began to move it in and out of his ass quickly. Fucking it hard in and out, as he moaned softly.

I was working Devon into a frenzy. He was moaning and grunting loudly from the anal and prostate stimulation. When he seemed like he was going to cum again from the attention I was showing his ass; I stopped. I pulled the small cock out of him, I heard him almost whimper from being left empty. I took the larger phallus and fitted it into the harness. Devon was being a good little pet and had not moved from his face down, ass up position.

I stepped into the harness and pushed the smaller end into my already dripping wet snatch. When, without warning I slapped Devon's ass hard this time, leaving a bright red handprint. He looked back in surprised gasp. Realization finally set in when he saw the large cock extend out from my hips. His mouth fell open as he started to drool at the site of me with a giant purple dick.

"Come here, my pet. It's my turn to use your mouth. I will get back to your ass in a moment." I said with a wicked grin on my lips.

I laid back on the bed like he did before. But with me I had my arms behind my head, tits pointed towards the ceiling. I felt Devon move between my legs. He licked up and down the large purple cock just like he would a real penis attached to one of his male lovers. After giving it a good tongue bath, he opened his mouth wide and took the head of the purple monster into him eagerly. I could feel the tug of the double-ended cock moving in and out of me and rubbing up against my clit. He started sucking long and hard on the fake cock like he would be rewarded in the end with a hot gooey shot in the mouth from his lover; telling him he did a good job.

"I would love to see you suck on a real cock, darling. You seem to love what you are doing to that one and it's fake. You love to suck cock don't you?" I was starting to move my hips back and forth in a similar rhythm that he was sucking on the beautifully large purple cock in his mouth. It was rubbing on my clit just right that I was getting close to climax without any further stimulation.

I moved my hand to the back of his head like he tried to do with me before, and pressed his mouth down further on the large fake cock. He almost chocked from the force, but he managed not to. It was large enough that one would have to be an excellent deep throat kind of person to get that monster down the hilt.

"Come up here and suck on my tits baby, that cock will get plenty of attention from your ass soon." I said. He crawled up my body leaving kisses up my belly until he got to my pert tits. He sucked one nipple into his mouth hard and bit down on the base of the nipple just right to send a jolt through me. My nipples weren't as sensitive anymore from the years of them being pierced and it took a good deal of pain to get me to moan out from them being played with, but that is exactly what I did. He moved to the other breast giving it the same hard suck and bite that elicited another loud moan from me.

I could feel his cock on between my legs; it was just as hard as the fake one that was poking him in the belly. I grabbed his hair at the nape of his neck to make him stop the delicious torment he was giving my tits so that I could finally have a crack at his ass with the giant cock. I moved out from under him, and went around behind him easily. I used a couple drops of lube on the dildo, and a couple more drops for his ass, that I rubbed in.

I lined the 12-inch penis up at the entrance to his ass and pressed in. It took a lot more force this time, but Devon was a champ, he relaxed with every push into him, his breathing would pick up then slow down every time he would tense then relax. When finally I felt the usual resistance let up. I was past the muscular ring at then entrance of his ass. He moaned loudly feeling it pass through that extra sensitive part of the anal canal. Letting the muscle relax a bit more around my extra member, I saw Devon's breathing return to a more relaxed state when I pressed in further. It took some time but finally I was all the way in. My hips pressed up against his buttocks.

"Ahhh, I believe you are my new favorite pet!" I said, as I looked down excited that he had taken it all. "You want me to fuck you with this thing, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please fuck my ass... Ahhh goddamn that is fucking fantastic!" he shouted.

I pulled back till I saw that only the head of the fake cock was left past the sensitive ring of muscle. Then I slammed back into him hard and fast. I let out a moan as the smaller end slammed up inside me and rubbed against my clit. Devon was getting lost in the sensations. He was moaning and grunting loudly as I started to pound in and out of his tiny asshole. I pushed in as far as it would go with each stroke. Hearing my hips slap up against his ass. The control I had over Devon was euphoric in its self but having him on all fours with a fake cock that I was wearing like my own slamming into him was in a word just AWESOME.

I continued my pounding into him. I didn't like when sperm was wasted, didn't like it one bit, but I could understand just then. I had not been paying attention, which I should have. I was experiencing my own orgasm when I heard Devon let out a wail as he was spilling his yummy concoction on the bed. I started feeling resistance on the giant purple cock from his muscles contracting and then relaxing as his orgasm washed over him. I pushed hard into him one last time and stayed put for a few seconds.

I let him relax fully and slide off then end of the fake cock on his own. With a real dick it would go soft and fall out on its own shortly after so, that you don't feel completely empty right away but, not in this case. He fell forward onto the pillow in a blissful used way. I felt like I had done my job as a good mistress to bring my pet pleasure, but I was not fully satisfied but I digress.

I like to take pleasure in the pain AND pleasure of my slaves. It is a great turn on for me to suck a cock, or eat a girl out and have them cum in my mouth. My mouth abilities are something that is earned. As with Devon I believed he deserved it for being such a great friend and partner at work for as long as he has been.

He was such a good pet tonight that I curled up next to him as he lay on top of the covers he came on, after taking off the harness, and I just caressed his body. Running my fingers up and down his back, scratching lightly ever so often. It took him a few minutes to get the ability to talk back to him; it's a great feeling to know you fucked someone senseless.

I smiled at him, kissing him lightly and lovingly on his nose and mouth. "So I guess you enjoyed my more dominant side?"

"Enjoyed? I was in heaven." He had the euphoric smile on his face that I loved seeing on people after great sex.

"Well, rest my pet. We have tomorrow off as well. And it will be my turn to be dominated." I said with a smile and wink.

"mmmmmm, sounds good to me." He said, as his eyes were closing fast, off to la la land for my dear Devon.

I went to sleep that night shortly after, I lay next to him moving my fingers up and down his back and ass, till I drifted off to unconsciousness. I could tell that Devon knew, I had a submissive side, and I knew the same about him. You have to have a hard core, with a soft gooey outside, and vice versa when you work in our line of work. Always a sub and somewhat dom all wrapped into one happy sexy package.

12