Devonny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers

He felt someone pulling at him but he wouldn't be moved.

"Gabriel," he heard Moira insistently at his shoulder bending over him. "Gabriel," she said again when he did not give any indication that he heard her. "We must get her out of those wet clothes."

Gabriel glanced at Moira and then back to Devonny. He laid his warm palm of his hand against her face.

"Gabe," Elijah's hand was on his shoulder. "Let them take care of her. You should change clothes too."

Gabriel nodded his head at this and slowly stood. He allowed Elijah to lead him from the room, glancing back at Devonny before Moira closed the door behind them.

***

Devonny burned. And then she froze. She was sick, she understood. She could hear Moira's voice floating around her and someone's soft masculine murmur. Gabriel? Or was it Eli?

She tried tried to fight through the darkness that enveloped her. She tried to open her mouth to speak but there was nothing only the darkness pulling her down further into its embrace.

theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers
12