Devoted Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive, horny man serves his devious wife.
1.4k words
4.21
129.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub5000
sub5000
65 Followers

God, i'm so horny!

I can't remember the last time that i fucked a tight, hot pussy. God, how i used to love slamming my hard cock in and out until i grunted in ecstacy and spurted a thick load of spunk deep inside the velvety folds of a beautiful woman.

The days, weeks, months and even years have blurred into one and now even the memory of what it used to feel like is starting to fade.

I know that i used to enjoy it more than pretty much anything else but i still can't believe that i am never going to have the pleasure again.

My wife put paid to that the day she locked me into this cursed chastity belt.

My once almost permanently erect manhood is now a tiny, limp and useless piece of flesh trapped inside a locked metal cage. My trapped balls throb almost constantly with the need to release their load. I can't even masturbate anymore. Believe me, I have tried. Oh, how I wish I could stroke my cock like I used to but there is simply no way to get this device off, even just for five minutes, so that I can jerk myself to that exsquisite climax I long for. There is simply no way it can be released without the key. The key that she has. The key that i beg her on a daily basis to give me. That key that makes me her helpless slave.

The steel chastity belt keeps my cock permanently bent down underneath me. The female panties She makes me wear over the top makes it look like I have no cock at all. I have to sit down to urinate like a girl. She makes me keep my entire body shaven and smooth. Like a girl. I am almost constantly dressed in female lingerie and have to teeter around the house in a pair of 6" high stilletto heels. Like a cheap whore.

I used to occasionally enjoy the feeling of dressing up in fishnet stockings, suspender belts and bras, but now that I am forced to wear these clothes all the time I feel as ridiculous as I look. My wife laughs as She takes photographs of me parading around in a wig and slutty make-up. The steel of the chastity belt glimmers as the camera flash goes off and She promises me that one day She will show the pictures to my friends, family and work colleagues. I am hers forever.

Very occasionally She does remove the belt. I used to be happy about this and think that finally She was going to allow me an orgasm, but now I know that it will not happen. As soon as She removes the belt my cock immediately springs to full erection but I am unable to do anything about it as I am always securely bound and gagged, spread-eagled on the bed. She touches my cock and strokes it gently as I groan in torment, knowing that she'll always bring me to the brink of cumming but stop before I can have the heavenly release of orgasm. She laughs at my predicament and sometimes even kisses the tip of my swollen aching cock. God, I used to love getting a blow job. Sometimes She'll tease me for hours until my balls are swollen and painful, aching with the urge to cum, but always I will end the night with my cock back in it's steel cage and my hot spunk still swimming in my balls.

Other times, She will actually allow me to cum. I used to look forward to these times as well, stupidly thinking that I may at long last get the orgasm I so desparately crave. I mean, you can't cum without having an orgasm, can you?

Yes. You can.

My devious wife calls it 'milking'. I am tied on all fours with my ass in the air. My cock is pulsating and erect underneath me as She strokes my heavy ball sac. I try to beg her not to do it but the ball gag in my mouth prevents me from making a sound. She begins by working a lubricated finger into my asshole. Gently at first She starts pushing it slowly in and out before easing another finger in alongside it. My cock hardens even more as She works the fingers in and out. She laughs and calls me a sissy faggot. When She eventually removes her fingers, I know what is coming next. The big, black, 8" cock shaped dildo used to hurt but now I am becoming used to it and with plenty of lubrication it slips easily past my outer sphincter and up into the depths of my asshole. I groan as She starts working the big cock in and out of me. She then begins to press the head of the dildo on my prostate gland and a string of clear pre-cum leaks from my engorged cock. As She works the dildo against my prostate i feel the now familiar feeling in the tip of my penis. Looking down I let out a groan as I realise that She has done it again. A thick pool of my semen is still attached to my cock head by a stringy length. My balls have been well and truly emptied and yet still, I have been denied an orgasm. Sometimes, She makes me lick the pool of cum and thank her for the privilege. I still need to orgasm and my cock and balls still ache in their captivity.

Some nights She decides to go out on the town. She is always dressed in her best clothes which show off her long shapely legs and stunning cleavage. I remember what it used to be like to slowly peel these clothes off before making love to her in our large double bed. But now it is one of her many boyfriends who will have the pleasure of fucking her. When She leaves the house I am left tied to a chair in front of a hardcore porn video playing on the TV. I try not to look at the screen but it is difficult not to watch the beautiful women in the videos. Their gorgeous bodies. Their lovely tits. Their hot mouths, cunts and assholes taking cock after massive cock. Again my balls ache as for hour after hour I sit and helplessly watch the fucking and sucking unfolding on the TV in front of me. I always struggle to untie myself but She has made sure there is no way I can escape my bonds. The more I wriggle around, the more I can feel the buttplug She makes me sit on filling my ass and stretching my insides. I am her helpless slave.

I dread her return. She unties me slowly while describing in great detail the kind of night She has had. Usually, She has gone into the city and met one of her boyfriends. After a few drinks they will have ended up fucking the night away. She tells me how it feels for Her to be fucked by a real man. She tells me how many orgasms She had. She lays back on the bed and tells me to clean this other man's spunk from her cunt.

I do as I am told. Although I am still disgusted by what I am doing, I have learnt that this is the only way I am ever to get to eat pussy again. I am always surprised by the amount of cum that is inside her as I hungrily bury my face in her recently fucked cunt. I can't remember what pussy tastes like without a coating of spunk but I lick and suck until her pussy is clean, all the while listening to her calling me names and laughing at how eager I am to eat this other man's semen. Sometimes She has been fucked in the ass and I have to stick my tongue all the way inside her clinging anus and suck the deposit of cum out from between her beautiful ass cheeks. When I am finished She makes me thank her for being allowed to touch her body with my pathetic tongue. I go to sleep with the taste of spunk still in my mouth and my cock and balls aching in the steel chastity belt.


To be continued..........

sub5000
sub5000
65 Followers