Devoted Husband Learns a Lesson

Story Info
Submissive cuckold husband learns a serious lesson.
4.4k words
3.57
190.1k
38
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,202 Followers

PART ELEVEN:

I was her houseboy-slave almost two years prior to her taking a lover. She took over my submissive fantasy, made it completely hers. At first it was talking dirty when I'd service her. She started 'expanding' on that, got very cruel, teasing and dominant. She started checking out dominatrix websites too. After about six months she was a completely dominant woman, selfish and concerned with her sexual and domestic satisfaction.

The first time she brought up being with another man, other than teasing me with it when she still used what she called my 'little dick', or had me go down on her until she came, was after she flew into a rage about my house work duties. It was during what became real discipline, severe punishment sessions. She was taking complete control of me and her home...

She brings the thin black riding crop up between my legs, hits my balls and the crack of my rear at the same time.

'SNAP!'

I scream out. She ignores my cry, hits me again, harder.

'SNAP!'

"Let me say that again, you never, ever question me. Ever."

'SNAP!' She stares down at me. I start to sob...

"Please...please..." I cry hard.

I'm naked except for locking dog collar. It's padlocked to a ring in the wall, an eye-hook at waist level pulls my neck up to the wall. I'm kneeling, locked by a short 3" chain to the wall, on my knees with my butt pushed back toward her. My ankles are held apart by a two foot in length spreader bar, fastened at each end to leather ankle cuffs. My wrists are cuffed by leather cuffs to the same ring at my neck to the wall, pad locked.

"Mama's gonna get real serious now. Take you down here, spank your ass, give you something to think about. Let you see me dress in sexy heels, dominatrix stuff, you like that, don't you? You want to be my special little boy?"

She paces behind me.

"Up until now we've been fucking around playing at this. You get punished for being a bad little boy, but it's been fucking around. Until now, sissy." I feel fear as she paces quicker behind me.

"I'm some what frustrated. Tell you to clean the house; you don't. Get your dick hard by seeing me in a sexy outfit, all for your selfish jack-off fantasy. I tell you to fuck me. You don't, not like I need it anyway. I'm a very frustrated woman."

'SNAP, SNAP!' She hits me two quick and very painful times right directly in the crack of my ass. "You wanna play with me for real? Do you!?"

"Yes, Mam...oh, yes..."

'SNAP!'

"Then earn that privilege." She reaches down and puts her gloved hand on my rear. Feels the place she's going to hit. She takes her hand off of me, stands and whips me fifteen quick and hard strokes with her riding crop.

I start to cry loud, get almost hysterical, feel welts rise on my rear, the backs of my legs. I'm reeling on my knees, sobbing uncontrollably. And then it stops.

She drops the crop. Walks to a chair next to me, sits. She looks down at me. "Fuck, you piss me off! You little shit." She moves her face closer to me, leans forward can feel her breath, smell her perfume.

"It's really your choice, little boy. You spend time down here like this or you spend time doing what you're told to do and earning your rewards." She takes one glove off, reaches down and cups my balls and penis from behind; up between my legs. She rubs me gently. "Now, isn't that a lot more fun than a whipping?"

"Yes, Mam, yesssss." I can't stop crying, I answer her through the sobbing tears.

She's wearing tight black pants, a crisp white blouse, has her hair pulled back in a very severe bun style. She's wearing short black soft leather gloves and she has on 3" spike heel boots. It's her 'punishment outfit'. If I enter the house, see her dressed like this I go to the basement and wait for her, I strip and put my collar on, kneel. I know what's coming next. It's not about my sex fantasy. Today is different, never been whipped so severely before by her.

Stroking me, like milking me from behind, she pulls at my penis, pumps it. Starts to pump faster, runs the head of it through her hand. She giggles like a little girl.

"Ooooo, little hard dick in my hand." She pumps it, strokes it slowly, takes the tip of her finger and runs it over the head. She knows she drives me crazy when she does this, knows I'll do anything for her just have her touch it like this.

She takes her hand off of me, roughly pushes me out of her hand. She puts her glove back on. Picking up the riding crop, "I let you lick me, let you fuck me, let you put that sad little sissy thing in me. Let you cum all over me after a few minutes of rubbing it around on me! Do you know how fucking lucky you are?" She runs the tip of her boot up the crack of my rear. "Tell you to do something and you don't. I'm very upset with you, very!"

She stands and starts to whip my rear, outer thighs, up between my legs, very hard and very fast, all over. She watches as I squirm and jerk, try to avoid the blows. She whips my penis until it's completely soft, numb. My cries and screams are heard only by her. We are in the basement punishment room. She finishes, drops the crop onto the chair. Ignores my hysterics, my sobbing and begging, I am covered in welts and tears.

"Spoiled brat, I'm not happy with you. Some Mistresses, make their slaves do bathroom stuff. I don't do that with you. I treat you better than most. Don't I???"

I answer her, through sobs. She laughs. "You're lucky that stuff disgusts me, very lucky little boy, you have it made around her. You'll see." She walks to the stairs, "This is for your own good! I hope you appreciate the way I train you be a good husband."

"Yes, mam, I do." I hurry to respond, turn my head to her; cut her off in mid-sentence, "I do." I look to the floor.

I hear her laugh hard. "Well, I have to admit, it does get me a little wet to do this to you, so I do get something out of it too. Stripes on your red butt are kinda cute, it's a good look for you."

"Something else I should whip you for, made a mess in my panties because of you, I am all wet now. Bad boy!" I hear her giggle, turn away. I hear her go up the stairs and then she turns out the light. She ignores my sobbing, leaves me to cry in the total dark.

An hour later I hear her come down the stairs. She turns on trhe light, my eyes react to the pain. She's wearing a pink dress, her hair down soft against her shoulders. She has on pretty white summer sandals. She is made up perfectly, showered, smooth and soft. She looks like a pretty woman you'd see at the mall, in the park.

She walks across the basement room and sits next to me..."Now, did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, Mistress...yes." I stare at the floor in front of me, tears dried on my face, taste the salt I my mouth. Tears dried down the front of me, wet tears still on the floor.

"Good. When I say all the housework, I mean all the fucking housework. When I say anything, I mean it, you listen. When you said you'd be my slave, did you think it was a game? It's not." She reaches down and unlocks my collar ring and wrists from the wall chain restraint. "I'm taking this submissive husband thing very seriously." She stares, "Unfasten your ankles, and get that stuff off. Leave your collar on, baby."

She watches as I undo my restraints. "Want to see how serious I am about all this?" She stands..."Let's go." She walks to the stairs. She does no wait for me. I hurry to catch up to her.

She stops at the stairs, let's me go up first, runs her hand up the welts on my rear. She watches my cheeks clench, burn to her touch, wince as I walk up the stairs. I feel her cup my left rear cheek with her hand, "Ooooo, you're very warm back here. I like that. That tells me you learned a lot today."

She takes the collar I'm still wearing, she pulls it with her hand. She takes me to the front door and pushes me away. "Get on your knees."

There is a pair of pants, a pair of shoes and a shirt tossed in a pile next to the door. I kneel at the door, look down at them.

"Listen. You can put on those clothes, walk out that door and be a free man, free of the dominant bitch you created. Remember when you came to me, begged me to play your submissive little fantasy game? Remember, honey? I do. And I did, I played with you, played YOUR game. Gave you lots to jack off to when I'm not around, so much so that your tiny little dick doesn't do much for me anymore. That's all about to change. Now I'm making it more than a fantasy, dear husband." She points to the door. "Leave. I dare you."

She stares at me. I look up at her.

"I don't want to leave. I don't. I want to be yours, want to be with you. I love you."

"And remember you said that. You walk out that door and I can guarantee you'll be back, begging in less than a day or two, 'please, please...take me back...please...make me the little sissy I am...please...play my submissive little sissy game, Mistress...please...'," She stares down at me. "Open the fucking door and leave, I dare you!"

"No Mam, I don't want to leave, want to be yours." I feel myself choke up, feel tears come back to my eyes.

"Shut up. This is very much for real now, I let you be my little boy and you WILL take it seriously. I like this, I like you being my slave. And you won't fuck it up. I'm in control, not you. In your fantasy you're in control. Well we aren't playing your stupid little game any more, we are going to live mine!" She screams at me.

"Yes, Mam, yes. I'll be good, I promise...I do."

She looks down at me. "Remember your choices carefully, little man. You treat me the way I want to be treated, you be the best little husband you can be, and you can stay in MY house, service me. And don't get me wrong. You may still deserve a whipping but I won't throw you out, I'll correct your behavior, when needed. But you will stay in MY house and be MY husband."

She runs her hand across my hair, down the back my head. "My submissive house husband."

"Now, listen to this carefully too. That little dick of yours hasn't been doing such a good job lately, has it? Doesn't get rock hard, get on top of me grind around for five minutes, make a mess, don't even make me cum. I think you masturbate too much, think you do that a too much. You need control." She pats my face.

"Remember I can take you to the basement anytime I like. So you want to be a very good boy in all the other areas of my life. All areas, such as making the bed when I tell you to, doing the laundry when I tell you too. DOING ALL THE FUCKING HOUSEWORK ALL THE FUCKING TIME!" She slaps my face, hard.

"Yes, Mistress...yes..." I start to cry. Think about how I let the laundry go, didn't make the bed, think about her telling me to go to the basement. "I'm so sorry." I eel very afraid of her now, feel her anger. She raises her hand again and I cower.

I hear her laugh. She takes my hair in her hand, pulls my face up toward hers. She kisses me. "Want to be Mama's good little boy, do you?" She reaches down and takes the hair above my penis. "Lose this. I want you shaved completely when I come home. Legs, your ass, under arms...all of it, if I feel any stubble, we're going back down to the basement. Clear?"

"Oh yes, Mam. I'll do that for you." I look up at her, she's smiling.

"Good. Let's see if you can keep that up. I'm going to go out for a while, need to be away from you, you make everything right while I'm gone. I have some thinking to do. When I come back I'll inspect you, we'll see if you can put me in the mood, maybe use that little dick of yours."

She pats my head. "Remember--baby smooth, become my little boy, Mama's sissy soft little boy." She turns and walks to the kitchen..."From now on you are to be shaved and naked when ever you are in my house. From now on smooth and naked in front of Mama, all the time. That'll help me to remember that I just might need a real man in my life, one that gets hard and can fuck me like I need it, one that doesn't jack off all day long."

She glares back at me. "Can't tell you how mad I am at you right now, would be nice to have a man to go with now, get away from this messy house, go play with him." She looks back at me as she walks away. "I know that too is one of your dirty little thoughts, see me fuck another man. Just might happen sometime soon. Believe me, I'm very disappointed with you, baby. You think about that while you clean my house."

She walks away; hear her go to the garage to her car.

I hurry to shave in the shower and start cleaning the house, top to bottom, my dick hard thinking about her with another, masturbated twice before she returned home.

That was prior to her forbidding that without her permission, prior to my cock cage. I forget my stripped rear and thighs, think about how hot she gets me, think about here being my Mistress for real. I jacked off twice thinking about her, thinking about all she is to me, thinking about her sleeping with another man. Didn't think that would happen so soon.

Three months later she met my boss at his house, for the first time.

********************************

PART TWELVE:

"I really like this, didn't know if I would. I have to tell you, I'm liking this a lot more than I thought I would." He's looking at me across his desk, smiles at me. "I know this is hard for you, don't think I don't appreciate how awkward all of this is." He knows my face is red, bright red.

He called me to his office, he rarely does that. He just takes her out, comes to our house, and does as he pleases but rarely ever talks to me at work. When I hear him call for me to come to his office, I hate it. Hate seeing his secretary smile at me. I'm sure she knows something.

"That thing, does it hurt, the thing you wear?" He looks truly interested.

"No." I feel shame. "I'm used to it."

"Good, but it does lock?"

"Yes."

"I found that on the web, was her idea. I did a lot of research, webpage said it's fool proof, can't get it off." He leans forward. "And it said it prevents erection. Does it?"

"Yes."

"That's probably a good thing. She's not to fuck you anymore, I don't want that." He sits back in his chair. "I want that girl tight, ready for me. Besides, she's my girl friend now."

He smiles again...looks through me. "I'm liking this."

"Yes Sir." I feel so embarrassed, can't really speak.

"She wants to let you jack off; I don't care, up to her. And I know about the 'there's the door' thing, the 'you can take it or leave it' thing she does to you. Same here, if you want this all to end...you can quit this company." He looks at me. "Do you want to; does it cross your mind? There's the door." He smiles wickedly.

I look to the floor. "I don't want to, really. I want to please my wife. I want to stay, please."

He laughs, "Good, me too. You have no idea how much I like to please your wife, love to fuck that girl. And she needs you to work for me." He stands. "I'm giving you a raise, raising your pay $1,000 a month. I expect you to give her the things she wants, needs. Like I said, she has a lot of ideas."

He watches my face flush, eyes almost tear up. "She knows about this, we talked. Think of this as a raise for her more than it is for you. I can afford it. He looked out his window down at the parking lot. "Some things you're going to buy for your little basement room, she'll tell you." He looked back at me. "I know about that too, your punishment room."

"Yes Sir." I feel my heart sink; feel completely at his beck and call.

"This must be hard for you; I've never had the submissive thing going on, not really interested in being dominant either. Don't ever think I'm part of this fantasy of yours. For me, it's about that girl. I just like your wife. She's an insatiable little bitch. Extremely cute, extremely ready, and to put it mildly, she likes to fuck like a rabbit. I like that, a lot. Been looking for one of those for a while, she and I fit each others needs. Perfectly, she looks good at the bar on my arm; she looks good on her knees in front of me, perfect girl!" He walks to the edge of the desk, looks down at me.

"I want you to buy her a dozen red roses on the way home tonight, write on the card, 'To my perfect little playmate and to my perfect little ass, can't wait to see you again!'. Sign my name. And I want you to pick out a very sexy outfit, something with ruffles, little girl like, real feminine and sexy. Get something that makes her the little girl I think of her as. Look on the web when you get back to your office, I'm counting on you. Make her 18 and anxious, maybe some little ruffled panties to show off that gorgeous butt. I don't know if she's told you but that's my favorite part on her." He laughs as he stands. "My real favorite part of her, that ass gets me hard thinking about it."

He looks down at me, walks to the door. "I think we're done here." He reaches for the door handle. "Don't worry. I'm not going to fall in love with her." He smiles at me, "Just going to fuck her silly, have a lot of fun with her." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "You'll get through this."

He said that as he was opening the door, looked at his secretary as he said the last sentence. I thought that she must have heard him. I left his office feeling panic, said nothing to her as I walked by, back to my office, was in a haze.

As I walk back to my office I realize I didn't thank him for the pay raise. Felt panic, l feel afraid that he'll be mad at me, feel a new fear of this man. I called him from my office, apologized for not thanking him. He tells me 'that's okay, you have a lot on your mind', said he understands. I hear his secretary in the back ground. I here him tell me, "You just be real good to that hot little beautiful wife of yours." He hangs up the phone.

I stare off into space for what seems like an hour.

**********************************

PART THIRTEEN:

She's soft and smooth, just out of the shower, she let me dry her. I'm not allowed to do the shower duties, wash her, shave her, etc. She says I take too long and don't do it right. But I do get to dry and dress her many times prior to her nights out. After she does her hair and make up she has me assist her with her outfits. She knows I love doing this for her; feel rewarded by being allowed to do so. And she makes the most of it. She teases, gets me so excited, she knows she drives me crazy by doing just the slightest things for me. Like have me kiss her foot before putting a stocking on her, or having me put my nose in front of her pussy as I kneel before her, being allowed to smell her freshly ready to go out for an evening. These are a few of the special things she does for me.

"You know, baby, sometimes when I see you all attentive like this I feel things for you I feel for nobody else." She applies her eye make up, looks into the mirror.

I'm kneeling next to the bed. I just finished applying her lubricant, what she teases me with by calling it 'the only make up job I'm capable of doing right for her'. She has me make her rear slippery for him, make her rear easily fuckable. I lubricate her with K-Y prior to dressing for her dates with him. I have been trained to do this, do it in just a few minutes. I also make sure she does not stain her outfit by sitting or moving. Make sure she looks sexy in a bar or restaurant while dressed, maybe at a party with him, walking around without staining her panties or skirt.

She sits naked at her makeup table. I always stare at her from behind, think about how she never ever lets me do that to her, not once since we've been married, not once in five years. I think about him fucking her beautiful sexy rear, sometimes think about how he did that to her the first time they went out.

She makes nothing erotic out of this job, this function she has me perform before all her dates with him. She has me put K-Y jelly into her tiny hole and then meticulous wipe her rear clean after she's thoroughly lubricated inside and ready for access. She gets onto the bed, on her hands and knees, always naked, doesn't say a thing or even tell me to do it anymore. She knows I know what to do as soon as I see her in that position.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,202 Followers
12