Devoted Jo

Story Info
Jo's Devotion.
857 words
2.89
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good day at work for Jo: her to do list was almost done and being a task oriented high-achieving business woman, that made her feel very very good. She opens the door to her flat overlooking the lake, one of the other things she feels very very good about.

She enters her apartment and just as she closes her door, she hears his voice from the speakers: Hello Naughty Jo!

Jo shudders, as she knew what she was going to be in store for or that's what she thought. She felt her knees drop to the floor and dragging her feet into her bedroom, which is only titular as the last time he allowed her to sleep on the bed was about a week ago: seemed much much longer. She slips her ankles and her wrists in the cuffs as she had been accustomed to.

She hears him open her main door as he enters quietly and quickly with that spring in his step that would always keep her on her toes. She could feel her pussy wet and squirmed a bit. She could smell herself through all the layers of silk, denim between her pussy, that was waiting to free itself, and her nose welcoming the feeling of being open and free. Of course, being devoted came naturally to Jo so she found her freedom in her devotion.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. His paddle stung through her tight jeans. She could feel the pain of each paddle across her ass. She could feel are ass turning red and her pussy on fire.

"You have been naughty today, Jo and you know it!"

"Yes, Sir, I was flirting a bit at Horton's, Sir."

"What were the rules, if you were to be called my Devoted?"

"Thou shalt not sway thy hips" With a smile on his face as they both knew that none of the commandments made sense to them since they met.

"Yes Sir."

SPANK SPANK SPANK.

"Do you know why you've been spanked?"

Jo looked puzzled.

"Because you forgot your basic instructions: strip before cuffs. Now, why would you forget something basic unless you had something to hide? Do you have anything to share with me?"

He frees her right hand still seeing herself in the mirror and her ass facing him.

"Strip and stay. I will be back after an hour"

There she waited all naked and with her eyes closed, and a tear finding her cheek, all the while the wetness of her pussy helping her out through the punishment that she thought she did deserve.

Time seemed still each second seemed like an hour and there she was spread out like an open book for thirty six hundred of them. She squeezes her pussy while waiting for him to return and just when she thought that she was going to wait for another hour,

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Before she knew it her ass was ruddy and she was in pain. The pain that was what brought her to him: as she was devoted to him and him alone.

"I like what I see. Each spank landed at the spot that I thought showed off the most. I expect to cover your entire ass soon enough as there was no corner that did not want to flirt." Pulling Jo's hair, I just came back from the hairdressers, but that thought was lost in the sweet aroma of her pussy juices moving across the room.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

Her ass was red and parts of it were turning blue. Her pain was real and delightful if that can ever be explained to anyone vanilla.

SPANK SPANK

SPANK

"There. I guess you learnt your lesson." Speaking as if only the ass and Jo could feel her ass listening to every syllable he spoke and moving with it, sometimes, rather most of the time in pain sprinkled with the exhilaration that a submissive ass felt.

Just as she thought that her master was satisfied with her, he walks around her to face her and perked up breasts.

"Which one was it?" referring to the nipples that slipped yesterday.

Before she could say much,

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

slap

slap

with his bare hands in quick succession that left her gasping for breath. He started pulling her nipples so hard she was crying but she knew that they deserved his kind hand across her breasts that were long neglected in the ocean of ogles drawing empty eyes to them with no one to conclude them with the actual hard touch that those breasts demanded.

Her pussy was wet and she just wanted to catch a break and he could see that. He frees her as she collapses on her knees in front of his hard cock. He drives it inside her mouth, "Show me your devotion Jo".

She sucked and then asked "May I cum, Sir?" Jo's devotion was rewarded as he nods.

The last thing she remembered before she slept quietly was him taking her to the bed and gently rubbing her ass to help ease her pain.