Devotional Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Only she cums.
1k words
3.71
20.3k
14
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To establish context, you can read part 1 of this series, in which my wife and I start experimenting with Devotional Sex.

Over the course of the next few months, my wife and I experimented with this new dynamic further. Not allowing myself to orgasm during sex had many immediate benefits.

First, I had a lot more energy. I was also able to use that energy more efficiently. Instead of being frustrated or angry, I found that constant erotic energy drove and motivated me in powerful ways. Second, even though I was not having orgasms in the traditional sense, I almost always felt as if I was in a mild orgasmic state, with mild waves of joy and pleasure coming and going throughout the day. After sex, or after having been given some sexual attention, that feeling would increase a thousand fold and wrap me in blissful reverie. Without constantly depleting my erotic energy, I was able to use it to bond with my wife more than ever.

My wife also experienced benefits.

Each story in this series will illustrate another aspect of our new dynamic.

Lying on our backs on the bed, she snuggled into the side of my chest. I held a book in my left hand as I ran my fingers through her angelic blond hair with my right. She was listening to a book on tape with earbuds as she lightly caressed my bicep with her fingertips. Each touch sent shivers of pleasure up and down my arm. Soon, she crept her hand up to my shoulder, and then the top of my chest. Nonchalantly she grazed my right nipple. Right away, a wave, like an electric shock, ran through me. I could feel my sex swell, wondering whether or not she meant to do that. As she circled her hand lightly around my chest and pinched my other nipple with intention, I realized that she knew what she was doing! I looked down at her in her crimson bralette and her little black thong. Without even looking up at me, and with the lightest feather-like touch, she slid her fingers, ever-so-slowly, down to my pulsing sex. I felt the first touch like another electric shock, shooting up my spine, branching out though my arms, and rising up into my head. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. After lightly grazing my sex, all the while listening to her audio book, for what seemed like forever, she eased the pre-cum up through my shaft, squeezed my sex with two deliberate pulses, and left me dripping.

Those two pulses of her hand were her non-verbal way of telling me she what she wanted. Already desirous of her, I held myself above her in the bed, and gave her a long deep kiss. I started by sucking on her bottom lip, and then began to flick my tongue and gently nibble. I held her hands down as I went deeper. As our tongues entwined, I ran my right hand up her thigh, over her chest, and gripped her neck tight as I held her down. I suddenly became more tender. I held her face, kissed her one last time, before allowing my lips to explore every little erotic nook on her body. I started with her neck, gently kissed around her nipples before grazing them with my lips, and slowly worked my way down. By the time I got down to her thighs, and could see her dripping wet lips glistening in front of my, I couldn't hold back. I plunged my tongue deep into her juices and drank ravenously. I enjoyed every moment, every sensation, from the smooth feel of her bare delicate sex beneath my lips, to the sweet subtle honey-like scent which perfumed the air around me, to the silky feeling of the sheets grazing up against my already eager Desire.

Soon she gave me a tug towards her and whispered "I need you in me." I gave her a sly smile, grabbed a small yet powerful vibrator, and, as I pressed my sex up against her soaking wet slit, I let the vibrator sit right above, on top of her little swollen hood. I, ever so slowly, worked my Desire into my wife as the vibrations teased her clit. I varied my tempo, sometimes going harder and faster, other times painfully slow, and when I got to close to cumming, I stopped moving completely, letting her feel my swollen Desire throbbing inside of her. Without movement, each time I felt her sex pulse, my own responded. We were locked in bliss. When I saw that she was about to cum, I started slowly thrusting again. She grabbed the nearest pillow, and pushed her face deep into it to muffle her moans as she came all over my eager cock. I stayed in her for a long time after she came, reveling in the velvety heaven of our embrace.

Once she recovered, and we had enough time to cuddle, she led me into to the other room. I knew what was to follow as soon as I saw her take out the coconut oil. We sat down together in front of the computer, sitting in separate chairs. She proceeded to put in headphones and watch one of her favorite T.V. shows. As she turned it on, she melted a small amount of coconut oil in her palm. She reached over, and placed my already throbbing sex in her hand and began to slowly work the coconut oil into my sensitive flesh. I leaned back and closed my eyes. For an entire hour, I experienced bliss. She knew just how to keep me right on the edge the entire time. If I got too close, she would slow down or stop. By the end of her show, I was so sensitive I felt as if a gentle breeze would make me cum! Just then, she let her hand rest on my balls to give them a gentle massage, a sign that out time was over for now. As I opened my eyes, I didn't even know where I was! It took a few minutes before I could even speak.

The dull ache and feeling of fullness that I had for the rest of the day, far from being unpleasant, reminded my of the bliss I had experienced, and the love that I felt for my wife. I wan't being denied an orgasm, I was being given something far, far better.