Devoured by Cetus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master!" The princess cried out. Cetus's voice had reached deep within Andromeda, raking pleasurably through her, her womb squeezing in primal delight. "I want your monster cock inside me, Master! Please!" she spoke more firmly yet still breathless.

Cetus drew back but instead of thrusting fully inside, he pressed his fat red head that drooled pre-cum into her tender hot flesh. Andromeda sobbed in gratitude and painful relief. The swollen organ threatened to split her in two but there was a sweetness that tingled in the background, mingling and burning more as Cetus pushed into her sacred heat now slick with her musk and arousal. Her eyes watered with the stress on her tender sex, yet Cetus hushed her with soothing sounds, kissing her again with the same gentleness and heat that served to relax his captive.

Cetus wanted to thrust in savagely he waited so long, her virgin lips were so tight and hot, flexing about him in a silken caress unlike anything he'd ever experienced. No, he would be gentle for now. He moved his hips back and forth slowly, kissing Andromeda's tears of pain away, whispering sweet endearments into her ear as he drove deeper into the recesses of her soft willing body. He nuzzled into her hair, bombarded with the scent of violets and the silkiness of her golden tresses.

He felt her begin to move her hips a little to meet him. Cetus looked down, smiling as her eyes were shut, perspiration beading on her white forehead, her golden hair fanning over the pillows like a halo or a crown making her seem holy, celestial. Aphrodite would be jealous for sure. He felt a wave of tenderness wash over him. He leaned down, kissing her lips softly, his tongue running a moist line along her lower lip then sweeping into her open mouth tasting her heat.

Andromeda's pain began to fade to be replaced by a spark of pleasure that grew with each new deepening thrust. Her hands were no longer pinned above her, giving her freedom to explore Cetus's magnificent body as he ground his hips into her her.

Her eyes were shut tight, focusing on the rod that pushed its way into her, the push becoming less resistant each time. Her hands ran up and down the sea monster's back, feeling his muscles flex and twitch with each exertion. He was so hard and hot. She raked her fingers down his muscular lean back to come to his firm perfect buttocks. His cheeks clenched with each thrust until he suddenly stopped.

The princess opened her eyes, wondering what was wrong. She was just starting to feel pleasure from her Master when he seemed to pause. He was staring down at her in some secret triumph.

"I knew you could take all of me, my pearl," Cetus declared, stroking her hair and cheek. Andromeda looked down to see that his member had disappeared completely inside of her. Her olive eyes widened in surprise making the sea monster laugh. Her innocence was so charming. One would not think a fiery sensual woman lay beneath that beautiful face. He wondered how she would react if...

"Oh!" Andromeda jolted in surprise, her hands flying to wrap around his neck. The iron flesh was flexing within her. Her own muscles clenched around him in response. She watched as his stomach rippled and it happened again. "How are you doing that?"

Cetus laughed, his laughter was dark and sensuous, flooding Andromeda with delicious shivers. He answered by rotating his hips. Andromeda's head fell back, her body being flooded with pulses of heat spreading from her core. Her fingers strayed upwards and threaded through the monster's auburn locks. She found them soft and luxurious, the nest of curls caressing her fingers.

"Are you ready for the real pleasure, pearl?" Cetus whispered huskily. His hips were already withdrawing. Andromeda could see crimson gleaming on his love staff. Her virginity was gone now. Before she could even answer the sea monster thrusted back in to the hilt. This continued for a while, his strokes long and rough but Andromeda's body reacted on instinct, meeting him with her own soft hips.

"Are you ready for the real pleasure, pearl?" Cetus whispered huskily. His hips were already withdrawing. Andromeda could see crimson gleaming on his love staff. Her virginity was gone now. Before she could even answer the sea monster thrusted back in to the hilt. This continued for a while, his strokes long and rough but Andromeda's body reacted on instinct, meeting him with her own soft hips.

Cetus groaned as his thrusts grew more measured, quicker until he was pistoning into her yielding young body. She was fantastic! Her heat clenched around him in a molten velvet caress trying to milk him of his seed. His balls were boiling with his need for release. It was time. Time to make her his completely. He came with a roar, his seed exploding inside, flooding Andromeda with his lust.

Andromeda felt Cetus's member swell and throb insistently until she felt a flood of hot liquid inside her. He continued to thrust savagely until the princess was on the crest of something amazing. Then she felt it. An explosion of heat that had her trembling with the force of it. She could see colors behind her eyes as her vision faded. When she came to, Cetus was collapsed on top of her, his breathing returning to normal but he was still hard and deep inside her.

"You're all mine, Andromeda," Cetus whispered in her ear breathlessly. He lifted his head up and took her face between his big hands his sea green and blue eyes dark with lust and almost threatening. "Say it."

"I'm yours, Master," Andromeda answered weakly. Cetus kissed her, his tongue meeting hers, rubbing together. Breaking the kiss the sea monster grinned pulling out of her body. She felt so drained, her body thrumming with spent desire and deliciously sore. Cetus rolled over lying next to her. He took her head and turned her to face him, "Now, my precious pearl, clean your Master."

He guided her towards his still hard cock that rested wet and thick on his strong stomach. Andromeda was lost in a haze and unwilling to refuse or even think about his commands. She settled herself between his muscular thighs, her golden hair fanning over his thigh, then set to work with her tongue, lapping at the hard flesh stalk. She tasted her juices and his which created an oddly addictive flavor.

Cetus watched her through hooded eyes with a smile that a cat would have after eating the canary. He loved the feel of her tongue. Soft and delicate like satin yet hot and moist. He loved how her hair felt like warm silk tingling his damp flesh. She moaned around his cock when she took part of it into her wanton mouth. Andromeda worked to clean every inch of his manhood until exhausted her head rested on his lean hip. He felt her gentle breath wash over his now flaccid cock giving him goosebumps.

The considerate sea monster pulled the drowsy Andromeda up and laid her beside him. He tucked her into the silk sheets then settled himself beside her watching her sleep. She looked so innocent in sleep. Nothing of the wanton that had previously taken all of him and he had pleasured. Yes, this princess will do nicely. Cetus closed his eyes and for the first time in 1,000 years he fell into a deep contented sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Andromeda rose from the blissful oblivion of slumber. For a moment she didn't know where she was. Being encased in fine warm silk she thought she was in her room at the palace. But then she felt someone else cuddling up behind her. The princess turned her head and her heart stopped. An incredible Adonis was sleeping contently beside her. She felt his breath moist and warm on her nape making her hair stand on end.

She carefully crept out of bed. It all came flooding back to her. Andromeda's body felt sore, but it was a good kind of sore like after an exercise. Once again Andromeda marveled at the richness of her surroundings. Cetus had a palace full of gold and precious gems. Seeking some form of modesty the princess looked around and found a trunk full of silk robes. Something only a queen or even a goddess would wear.

Wrapping herself in a coral pink robe, Andromeda went to explore her new residence. She lightly touched the walls, the marble was smooth and polished, cool against her heated skin. She looked back at her Master and saw that he was still deep in sleep. She was caught with indecision. Should she leave him to explore? What harm would there be in looking around? If she was going to live here she might as well familiarize herself with the place.

As Andromeda walked out of the room she wondered at her thoughts. Was she suddenly so resigned to just stay here? To be kept as a sea monster's new pet? She was a princess! It was undignified! He wasn't a god where it would have been somewhat acceptable but a beast. Yet his touch was so gentle. It set her aflame. His voice was like rough silk that made her shiver deep into her womanly core. The memories of last night made Andromeda feel damp between her thighs as her body warmed.

While in her daydreams Andromeda suddenly realized she had wandered down a dark hallway of navy blue marble with veins of silver. Down this hallway there was a dark room illuminated by a blue ghostly light. Some instinct within her told her to go forward. With tip toes Andromeda went forward and within the room was a small round pool of light blue that was glowing.

The light was almost calling to her until she came to the edge. It seemed like a normal pool despite the glow but suddenly Andromeda found herself thinking of home and the pool swirled in multicolors to reveal her home. It showed her her parents. Her mother wearing black weeping while her father sat dejected in his throne going through his usual day but he was looking passively at his advisors and petitioners.

"Mama... Papa...?" Andromeda felt a welling in her heart. Tears overflowed from her eyes, she could taste their saltiness as they dripped down her cheeks to the corners of her mouth. Her foot moved forward as if to dive in and suddenly be home. But a relentless hand gripped her arm and roughly pulled her back. The image dissolved. Andromeda cried out in dismay, her eyes shut as her fists beat against something hard.

"Stop!" the voice boomed like an angry rumble of thunder, shaking her until she snapped to attention to see a pair of steely blue gray eyes, seething with rage. Cetus growled his displeasure, "I wake up not only alone but that you attempt escape! I am your Master and you will not run from me!"

Andromeda felt a rage of her own boiling within her. "You kidnapped me and made me your new whore! I will not stay here with you!"

Cetus's grip tightened on his new pet. She winced but her olive green eyes remained defiant.

"It's time I show you the penalty for disobedience," Cetus growled, dragging Andromeda away from the room and back to his bedroom. Before the great doors were even closed, one of Cetus's tentacles grew from his hard body wrapping tightly about her wrists so much that the princess whined with the pain. This wasn't like before in the cave when the tentacles were cool and even loving to her skin. This time they were harsh and pinching. They conveyed their owner's rage and Cetus could taste her outrage and terror.

"Let me go!" Andromeda cried, attempting to sound authoritative but her voice cracked. With a dispassion that made the princess's stomach coil in cold fear, Cetus dug his fingers into her scalp, forcing her head back to face him, pressing her voluptuous form against him. Cetus felt his manhood begin to tingle and heat when his captive's soft skin rubbed against him but he had to teach her discipline. He will not be disobeyed.

"I told you that I am Master here," Cetus growled low.

His mouth punished hers with a possessive harsh kiss that left Andromeda breathless and bruised by their passion. But she wouldn't make this easy for him. The princess bit down, hard on Cetus's lower lip drawing blood. Yet the monster didn't react in pain as she had expected. Instead the beast groaned into her mouth, another tentacle growing and wrapping around her waist to press her closer to him while his strong arms squeezed her almost suffocating her.

"Bitch," Cetus grinned wolfishly. The fires of anger in his eyes became the fires of wicked lust. Blood trickled from his lower lip before he licked it away. Then he dragged Andromeda to the bed where he pushed her with all the force of his angry desire. Andromeda's olive eyes widened in horror at the sight of his man root fully erect and pulsing red. Was he going to rape her now? Last night he was so rough yet there was tenderness there.

"First," Cetus's voice was hoarse with his primal desires. "I am going to whip you." As he said this three more tentacles sprung from his back. Two caught Andromeda by the ankles just as tight as the one holding her wrists. "Then I'm going to fuck you so that you remember that you are mine. You will obey me, Andromeda."

Andromeda shrieked her outrage just as Cetus turned her over onto her stomach. She struggled but the tentacles over powered her so easily. The two tentacles at her ankles spread her legs while the tentacle at her wrists kept her hands far above her head. Suddenly the princess's outrage and defiance dissolved like rain replaced by terror and pleading.

"Don't do this!" Andromeda felt tears threatening to overflow. She went rigid feeling the fourth tentacle stroking her ripe moon cheeks. It was so loving in its caress it was almost soothing until the first strike came.

The tentacle went from a smooth texture to something harsh like leather, like a whip. Andromeda bit her lower lip, not wanting to give the sea monster the satisfaction.

She heard him chuckle low then his breath was hot in her ear, "You may scream, precious pearl. I told you before I love to hear the sounds you make. And I intend to make this a lesson you will not soon forget."

Andromeda whimpered for mercy. The sound made heat surge through his cock. Cetus struck her buttocks again, drawing a small cry this time. "Hmmm," Cetus's whipping tentacle caressed her buttocks again to soothe the sting. "Your bottom is ripe for a beating I think. Perhaps 15 lashes since this is your first offense." His tongue traced the whorl of her ear in an erotic caress. It sent a shameful tingle down Andromeda's spine and a flash of rage came back...

"Damn you to Hades—AH!"... only to be quickly snuffed out by the first strike.

The whipping tentacle continued its assault, turning Andromeda's once milky white bottom into a bright glowing pink. The princess had never been punished before. Her parents never took a leather strap to her in her 18 years. But with the humiliation came a certain excitement. It had been dormant somehow but being whipped like this was causing a dull ache to grow in her loins. She cried out as her Master had allowed and tears stained her flushed cheeks. Heat crept into her skin while with every lash a corresponding tingle erupted in her core. What was happening to her?

Once Cetus had finished lashing her, the beast climbed onto the bed between Andromeda's spread legs. His throat constricted and mouth watered at the sight of her now pink round cheeks. He smoothed his hands over the fleshy globes feeling their heat as he massaged them. Andromeda only whimpered with the pain and growing pleasure at her Master's touch.

"You're beautiful like this, precious pearl," Cetus wedged his cock that was ready to burst between the hot valley of her cheeks, rubbing against her now drizzling womanhood. He grinned wickedly. "So you liked the whipping did you?"

Without waiting for an answer Cetus entered her to the hilt with one might thrust, Andromeda's heat easing his entry with her forbidden arousal at his punishment. Cetus and Andromeda moaned in unison. The princess closed her eyes, her mouth agape in ecstasy feeling her Master's hard stomach pressing against her stinging red bottom. The beast wasn't gentle but hard and punishing and to her shame Andromeda found her hips pushing back into him.

"Ah, my pearl," Cetus groaned. "You're as ripe as a spring fruit. So hot. So silky and tight!" With one final thrust Cetus released his angry passion into his captive princess feeling her reach the same height, her walls milking him dry. He shuddered then collapsed on top of her, his ragged pants in her ear. She felt his lips kiss her shoulder then her neck damp with perspiration.

Andromeda was burning with shame and arousal. She had gained pleasure from his abuse! How could this be? Even now her inner muscles still worked, clenching around Cetus's mammoth cock to keep it within so that she may gain more of his tribute.

As they caught their breath the tentacles withdrew freeing the princess. After one final kiss on her damp neck, Cetus withdrew his cock which was still semi-erect and bobbing slightly in front of him showing no signs of going down.

By Mount Olympus was the creature never sated? Andromeda imagined that she would die from ecstasy. That one day he would kill her with his insatiable sexual appetite.

Cetus chose the alabaster jar then with gentle hands soothed the burn of Andromeda's round buttocks with the cool pink cream. The princess almost purred. A moment ago she was crying with pain, the next moment she was glowing with new heat and desperate for her new Master's touch.

The beast caressed and fondled the ripe cheeks before him. He loved how soft and pliant the flesh was. The pinkness faded with the healing powers of the cream and Cetus gave each cheek a tender kiss. He remembered how her soft hips moved to meet his punishing thrusts. She gained some amount of passion but he didn't intend for her to finish but she had found her release at the same time he did. He felt her passage spasm, flexing and squeezing him, milking his cock as he sprayed her insides with his seed. He chuckled softly. What a woman the gods had given him. He will have fun with her for a long time.

Andromeda's sniffles caught the beast's attention. With a warm confident smile, Cetus crawled up beside her and cradled her in his strong embrace. He molded her back against his muscular form feeling her shake with her tears. To comfort her he kissed her neck, stroked her hair and murmured sweetly in her ear. He inhaled the sweetness of violets in her golden hair, his arm around her waist squeezing her in comfort.

"You're a cruel beast," Andromeda finally spoke, her body no longer shaking but her tone was accusing and still held traces of her earlier tears.

"Now, now, my precious pearl," Cetus stroked her hair and kissed her silken shoulder. "It is over now. I am sure you have learned your lesson... though you did seem to find pleasure in being whipped." He spoke wickedly into her ear, "Shall we make it a regular practice?"

Andromeda buried her beautiful face flush with shame into one of the satin pillows. She did like it. She achieved a level of ecstasy that she did in the cave and the night before. What was wrong with her? Cetus felt a tugging in his chest at the sight of the young princess's confusion. He never felt such an intense urge to hold someone for thousands of years.

Cetus turned Andromeda about so that she buried her face in his broad firm chest. The princess pressed her face into the curve of the beast's neck. He smelled so good, exotic, powerful, primal. She couldn't help but want to taste him. Maybe if she pleased him in future he wouldn't humiliate her like that again.

"Wanton," Cetus groaned in approval at the feel of Andromeda's little tongue lapping at the tendons on his golden neck. His skin crawled with simmering heat at the kiss of her velvet tongue.

"I'm sorry, Master," Andromeda responded weakly. "I did not mean to make you angry before..." They lay quietly, Cetus stroking her hair and back, occasionally cupping her ripe bottom. The princess ventured carefully, "What was that pool, Master?"