Devoured By Him Ch. 02

Story Info
A night of Play.
2.1k words
4
16.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2: A Night of Play

Many Thanks To MrTrek and Generalsmallmountain for their patience and expertise in editing this story!

I was kneeling on the floor as He sat in a chair, I was naked, gagged and my hands were bound behind my back, breasts aching and thrust forward from being tightly wrapped in rope, my nipples aching from the weighted clamps hanging on them. He was fully dressed, watching the evening news and I sat with my head in His lap fighting the urge to squirm. My mind wandered, thinking of earlier that day, when I received a text from Master: "Prepare yourself for my pleasure, pet."

When we began our relationship I was not familiar with the D/s lifestyle. We had been dating for a few months when He brought up the subject of dominance and submission. He asked me if I ever felt submissive in any of my past relationships. I never had. He held my hands in His and told me about what he had observed; that I seemed to be naturally submissive to Him and had many of the traits He had been looking for in a submissive. Once I thought about it I realized He was right, even in everyday life I did submit to His desires. I was perfectly content to follow His lead and I had never even noticed. In the days following we discussed the lifestyle quite a lot. I had questions and He patiently answered each one. He shared stories of His past experiences and I was very intrigued.

I took my time and after days of internal debate I approached Him with my decision. Without any reservations I gave myself to Him, to be used, loved and owned by the man I loved with every part of myself. That night my Master presented me with a list of preparations I would be required to perform when He requested them and it was that same list that I used to prepare myself for tonight.

I like to take hot bubble baths, the water helps me relax. I'm still in the training phase of my submission so my nerves and the anticipation of how He will be testing my limits in our upcoming play date causes me to feel both eager and apprehensive. As I soaked in the water I ran a hand down my large natural breasts and flat stomach, I enjoyed the lush curves of my body. I scrubbed my smoothly waxed pussy and asshole clean, doing a thorough job but careful not to excite myself too much, Master doesn't permit me to pleasure myself except in His presence. Then after I dried off I rubbed scented lotion over my entire body, imagining His hands running over my soft skin.

Master loves my long curly blond hair, I left it hanging down my back just the way He likes. Master likes to fist His hands in it when I'm swallowing his cock. He likes to see me standing naked before Him but for the golden hair cascading over my shoulders and onto my breasts. I dressed in my Master's favorite black silk robe, the short one that leaves my ass nearly exposed. I relished the cool feeling of the cloth causing my nipples to tighten and my pussy to moisten in anticipation of Him removing it.

I checked that His dinner was keeping warm in the oven and then sat to apply my makeup. I heavily apply kohl black eyeliner and mascara, bringing out my light blue eyes, I slutted up my face as much as possible, deep red lipstick and lots of smoky gray eyeshadow and dark pink blush. I look in the mirror and barely recognize the saucy slut staring back at me with her fuck me eyes and pouty red lips. I can feel my snatch leaking onto my thighs as I think to myself: "Master will be so pleased with His pet tonight."

Then opening the top my robe I apply rouge to my large nipples and aureole, coloring them a deep, indecent shade of pink. Master and I are both turned on by my large breasts and He likes me to color the tips so that they stand out shockingly, against my otherwise pale and creamy flesh, making me look vulgar and wonton.

When Master arrived home, I met Him at the door still dressed in only my robe. Following Him to the table, after a sweet kiss on the forehead from my owner, I served Him dinner and sat with Him too. As usual He was in complete control of Himself, no comment or outward notice of my appearance slipped from those beautiful lips. He loves to keep me in suspense. I was dying to know whether He approved of my preparations. While He ate and told me about His day I pushed food around my plate and tried to listen while fighting the urge to squirm against the hard, smooth, and now damp wood of the chair under me where my robe had ridden up. I knew with some embarrassment that I would be cleaning the juices that were leaking out of my snatch off the seat of that chair in the morning. Once He finished eating and I had loaded the dishwasher I met Him in the living room.

He sat in his favorite chair, and I stood before Him with my head bent. "Open your robe and show me my pet," he said. I opened the robe and let it fall to the floor. I stood before Him naked, my smooth pussy lips glistened slightly from the excitement and my pert darkened nipples stood out against my pale breasts brightly. He smiled at me, "Very nice, you've pleased your Master, pet." My knees were weak and my pussy gushed from His praise. He rose from the chair, picking up the box of toys He'd brought out from the bedroom. Rope bound my breasts tightly, bringing my hands together to bind them behind me, and gagging me when I whimpered at the tight metal clamps He applied to my nipples. "Shall we watch some TV before bed, baby?" He asked.

He sat in his chair and motioned me to the floor in front of Him. I knelt there and He pressed my head into His lap. I could feel Him pat me gently, He stroked my shoulders and the sensitive area of my neck near my ear. We sat like this, with my cunt leaking onto the floor for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, He stood, pulling me by my hair and pointed me toward the bedroom. I crawled behind Him as he walked in. He stood before me, still fully dressed, and looked down at His willing submissive. Though I looked intently at the carpet before me, I could feel His intense gaze and the power of it turned the nipples on my out-thrust breasts into rock hard pebbles. The pain of the clamps was exquisite. Finally He reached down and flicked my left nipple. I cried out in pain, and pulled away, breaking my pose.

I knew what was coming but the shock of the pain as He slapped first one and then the other of my breasts still took me by surprise. His amused chuckle shamed me. I want to be the perfect slave, I want to take His punishments without any visible reaction but I am still training. He paused to allow me to regain my pose, then with lightning quickness, He fired several more swats with His hand to each of my breasts. They turned a lovely shade of reddish purple. I smiled inside, imagining the marks that His handiwork will leave for tomorrow.

He pulled me towards the bed, helping me up onto its edge. I was face down with my feet still on the floor. I felt the cool silk of my favorite blindfold covering my eyes, and then I heard Him unbuckling His belt. I shuddered with anticipation as He ran His hand over my ass, pushing my legs apart then drawing back He began to land stinging blows to my pale white ass cheeks. I tried to maintain control as my ass was marked with His belt. Every bite it took made me to writhe in pain, I struggled against my bonds but to no avail.

As Master had reminded me before: this was my place. And though my body struggled against the pain, my heart and soul absorbed His powerful domination like dry desert ground absorbs rain. I simply needed it. I craved pleasing Him, only Him, whatever he required. He continued to abuse my ass until I was exhausted, drool leaking from my lips, tears running down my face, unable to react. He dropped the belt. I heard it hit the floor and I began to relax.

He spread my legs further, and I sighed against my gag. He will fuck me now, I am sure of it. But, no, my punishment isn't over. I felt something rub against my pussy lips, I later realized it was a plastic comb, and suddenly He started spanking my pussy, holding me down with His other hand on my back. This new pain restarted my struggle, and I writhed beneath His hand as much as my bondage would allow. Finally He finished. He started to caress my butt cheeks, spreading them, enjoying the warmth He created and the view of my red pussy and ass. I moaned against my gag, dying for Him to touch my dripping snatch. I remained still though, letting Him explore my body, not wanting to inspire another round of punishment.

He let His fingers wander down, eventually entering my slick hole with several of His fingers, jamming them inside my heated, wet and accepting pussy. He leaned over me, putting His soaking wet hand in my face, pressing it against my lips. I sucked them into my mouth excitedly and cleaned them of my juices. He patted my head, and kissed my neck while whispering, "Very good my pet, very good girl." He stood up and untied my hands, commanding me: "Brace yourself and lift your ass up to me."

I felt one hand fist in my hair, pulling my head up, with the other he lined up his rock hard cock and shoved it inside me with one smooth thrust. I cried out into my gag at the sudden intrusion, not to mention feeling Him slam against my poor abused ass. I felt Him grasp my hips. He dug his fingers into my flesh as He thrust into me, pounding away. The pleasure/pain was almost too much to bear, my heart was thundering in my ears and I could hear his cock slurping in and out of my sloppy hole.

He pulled out of me with a grunt of satisfaction. I felt Him pull me off the bed. Unbuckling the gag and pulling off my blindfold he stood before me, fisting his hard cock and told me: "Suck your Master's cock, My pet!" I took Him in my mouth and tasted the sweetness of my pussy along with the saltiness of his precum. I savored that taste as I felt His hands pulling my face onto Him. I gagged as He forced His huge, hard cock down my throat. I could feel His eyes on me as He thrust several times into my throat, working past my gag reflex.

Finally He pulled me up to face Him. He kissed me deeply and looked into my eyes. "Want to cum, baby?" I shuddered and nodded, loving the intense look in His eyes. He wants to devour me, and I want to be devoured by Him. He pushed me back onto the bed, and spread my legs wide, propping them onto His shoulders. He entered me, and began another punishing rhythm. My body was throbbing with the need to cum. I felt His hand reaching down between us, He began stroking my clit. My nerves went crazy with feeling, but I held my orgasm back, and waited for His command.

I felt His hard cock pulse inside me and release a load of hot sticky cum into my waiting snatch. He looked down at me, and between gritted teeth He finally granted my most burning desire, He said "Cum baby, cum on your Master's cock." I gave into all the sensations assaulting me and closed my eyes tightly as I gave in to His command and the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

In the moments after, he cleaned my abused pussy with a warm cloth, unbound my breasts and rubbed feeling back into my nipples. He held me and told me how much my submission had pleased Him. I glowed with the praise. I felt so cherished, so loved. I thanked Him for using His submissive and He smiled down at me, kissing my forehead tenderly. Then He climbed into bed and I curled up beside Him, feeling totally cared for, sated and relaxed. Drifting off to sleep in His strong arms, my only thought was: "I am lucky to be His."