Dew Drop Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapse against him, lying heavily upon his back, my long hardness still imprisoned within his clasping ass, but shrinking now. I cover his back, his neck with kisses and small nibbles. A few moments later, my now soft cock slithers from him. The sound Beauford makes deep in his throat is one of profound loss and disappointment. He has recovered consciousness enough now to turn his head to me.

I kiss his lips deeply and he returns it with passion and abandonment. I draw him up higher on the bed and roll our bodies to our sides, facing. He throws one leg over me. Mr. Beauford Pickens of Dothan, Alabama takes my soft face between his heavy red callused hands and kisses me lightly once on the lips. "Thank you," He says. Thank you for showing me the joy of total surrender. He kisses me once again, tucks his head against my chest, reaches down to take a gentle hold of my sloppy penis, and doses off into contented slumber.

12