Dexterous Dexter 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
932 Followers

We rested just a few minutes, crying and laughing together, kissing away our tears; then bestirred ourselves, cleaned up, dressed, drank more coffee, and drove on.

We dropped Doreen at her Chicago office and swapped the RV for a rental minivan. We drove to DC, taking three-hour turns over the 700-odd miles. I slept-over that night with Wendy and her partners Jan and Dov.

Wendy had told me that she'd had a difficult time at first, explaining our relationship to Jan and Dov, convincing them to accept me. She had told them this:

"Look guys, I love you, you're my partners in life, the people I always come home to. Dex isn't like that. He's something else. We're not soulmates; that implies two separate souls have come together. No, it's simpler than that: we're just one soul with two independent bodies and brains. No matter where our bodies are in time and space, there's a Dexter-Wendy soul that shines on its own. I've known that since we were nine years old. Dexter isn't IN me, he IS me, and I am him. We're a package deal, take it or leave it."

They took it, and me.

I kissed them all good-bye the next morning, then threaded up the BosWash corridor to my Boston home with Lindsay and Megan.

Remember Marissa's friend Megan, the red-haired pianist? Yeah, we were together, at least when she was not on international tours, and sometimes even then. Same with Lindsay, when she was not shooting magazine covers or centerfolds somewhere around the planet. Linds occasionally even allowed me to assist. She still worked both sides of the camera.

Much had changed over those decades, and the decade since. Much has remained the same. Our circle of water brothers remains the greatest group of people I have ever known. I love you all.

___

NOT THE END?

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
932 Followers