Dexterous Dexter 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy started inviting Miss Tompkins to her parties. We all enjoyed tying her up and humiliating her.

A biology teacher at Piedmont HS quit and moved to Nevada to manage a brothel outside the state capitol. He advertised for recent local graduates to apply for jobs there. Paul and Paula were rejected as too odd.

I retrieved all my mailed-home parcels of trinkets, souvenirs, and especially my zillions of negatives. Printing everything kept me busy off-and-on for weeks. I eventually had some published in various venues.

Doctors at home checked my physical condition and gave me a clean bill of health. The treatments worked.

My honky grandpa and Alma-Li's Chinese grandma did indeed marry. They delayed the wedding until my return. I felt honored. This made Almy my cousin, but she still would not marry me, not even in Arkansas.

And I went on to college, and more travels, and strange experiences. Stay tuned for more tales.

NEXT: Dexter grows up.