Dexter's Renaissance Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Is this the one who will make me whole again?
7.9k words
4.73
108k
48

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,587 Followers

Chapter 9 Taking a Chance

That May picnic was the beginning of a series of dates that Michelle and I enjoyed. Sometimes to a movie or play, often for dinner, occasionally for a ballgame. It was on one of those dates that there was a distinct shift in our relationship. Until then, we had held hands, kissed lightly and generally behaved ourselves. I think we both could feel the pressure building. It changed after we had spent a pleasant evening at a local play.

We were in her late model Lincoln and I was driving. In the past I would stop at the Rossmoor and she would drive on to her apartment. That night she had other ideas.

"Drive to my place, Dex. It's Friday, and we've got all weekend. You haven't been to my place yet and I'd like to spend some time with you," she said, placing her hand over mine.

It didn't take me any time at all to smile, nod and head toward Lakeshore Drive. As we neared the building, Michelle took a small transmitter from her purse and pushed a button. The open grilled gate began to rise and I drove into the underground parking area. She directed me to a slot and I parked. The transmitter also unlocked the door to the elevator and stairs. After waiting a moment for an available car, a door slid open and we entered with Michelle inserting a card and pushing a button marked "R."

When we stepped out of the car, a large glass window was directly in front of us and I could see we were at the top of the building. To the left was 2102 and to the right, 2101. Michelle guided me right and opened the door, stepping in and turning on some lights.

It was a very nice and apparently large penthouse suite, one of two on the top floor of the building. As I looked around I saw the trappings of affluence; fine furniture, interesting artwork, and lush carpeting.

Michelle kicked off her shoes and I followed suit.

"Dex, I'm all sticky from the humidity today. I'm going to have a shower and change. Why don't you do the same, then we can relax and get to know each other better," she smiled.

I wasn't about to decline the offer and happily agreed. She led me to the main bathroom, handed me some towels and a washcloth and told me how to work the controls on the shower system. I needed the lesson. It was a multi-head system with pre-selected temperatures. The cabinet itself was almost as big as the bathroom in my apartment.

As I soaped and rinsed I almost expected that Michelle would suddenly appear and join me but that didn't happen. I stepped out of the shower, towelled myself off and dressed in my slacks and shirt. I didn't bother with socks. They wouldn't be as fresh as I was so I stuffed them in my back pocket as I headed barefoot for the living area.

Waiting for Michelle, I wandered about the spacious penthouse. There was a dining area with a very nice buffet and china cabinet, along with a large period-style table and chairs. The kitchen was through a wide passage and it too was large, with a big island and plenty of cabinet and counter space. Most houses didn't have this much room.

I was just coming out of my inspection of the kitchen when Michelle reappeared and got my undivided attention. She was wearing a black silk pyjama suit, if that's what it's called. It was floor length, very sleek with material flowing from its wide legs and arms. She had a smile for me as she approached, then stopped and swirled in a circle to emphasize the graceful lines of her attire.

"You like?" she asked, already knowing my answer.

"Very nice ... very elegant." I almost added very sexy. As she had moved to show the garment off it was immediately apparent that she was wearing nothing beneath it. Her nipples protruded clearly in front and her buttocks were perfectly outlined in back. I could feel my erection beginning to develop.

"Would you care for coffee ... or perhaps a glass of wine or brandy?" she said in a teasing manner.

"I'd like a glass of brandy, please."

"Oh, good. I'll have one too," she said, turning to move into the kitchen.

I followed her as if she was drawing me along. Perhaps it was the magnetic appeal of her, dressed as she was in such alluring garb. She reached up in a cupboard for the brandy bottle and I stepped behind her to help her. I was directly behind her now, touching her slightly with my hips and chest. And then I did something I would never have thought I would do.

With the fingertips of my right hand, I lightly, slowly, ran them up her side, feeling her ribs as I went. Then, in a moment of complete recklessness, I moved my hand and gently cupped and stroked a fulsome breast. I felt her shiver from the contact but she didn't push me away or resist my touch. In fact, I was sure I heard a soft moan.

I couldn't see her face, but she had begun to lean back into me, the brandy bottle now forgotten. Her hands were on the countertop as if bracing her against an assault. My left hand joined the right in teasing her nipples and now her groan was more audible. Emboldened, I allowed my left hand to slip down over her abdomen and softly rub the silky smooth material of her gown.

I felt her backside push slowly back into me and she could certainly now feel my erection. I moved my hips to place the hardened member between her cheeks and she welcomed that move with a swaying motion that only reinforced my hardness. One of us was going to have to do something soon.

It was Michelle who took my right hand and guided it inside her top, giving me access to her breasts. She pulled at the fold of the material and I felt a little pop as a small snap released the upper two halves of the garment. Still holding my hand, she slid it down to her waist where another small snap gave way and the gown parted completely.

I felt her shrug her shoulders and the lovely black item fell at her feet. She was naked before me, still facing away but leaning back more urgently against me, pressing herself into my prominent manhood. Once more I did something I would not have thought I could. I intimated with my knee that I wanted her to spread her legs and she immediately complied. She understood exactly what I was intending.

I unbuttoned my pants and they too fell at my feet, my briefs following them almost immediately. I took my cock in my hand and began to stroke her already wet centre in preparation for my entry. Again, she did everything she could to help me and within a few moments I was pushing into her. Slowly and carefully at first, but her insistence gave me courage to thrust a little more and soon I was well buried inside her.

I moved a little more forcefully and quickly as she continued to welcome me. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that this was what she had planned all along. Her voice soon joined the action, not so much with words but with little cries of encouragement and pleasure. How long it had been since she had been with a man I did not know. I only knew she was with me now and I was reaping the reward of her pent up need.

I leaned my head forward and captured an earlobe between my lips, then licked the back of her neck as I continued to stroke into her. In response, she threw her head back and growled a pagan, earthy moan of lust, slamming her ass back into me, the smacking sound of our joining now growing louder. This was probably going to end quite soon but I was doing whatever I could to hold off as long as possible.

A few moments later her moves became more erratic and we almost fell out of rhythm as she began her orgasmic trip. I stayed with her as long as I could but I was going to finish as well and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. I felt myself release into her once, twice, then a third time. As I did, she sagged against me and I held her around her waist so that she didn't collapse against the granite counter or on the tile floor.

In all my experience, limited as it might have been, I had never had a more erotic, spontaneous coupling than this. I was in no condition to continue. Michelle was leaning back into me, breathing heavily and holding my arms tightly as they encircled her. Not a word had passed between us from the time she walked to the liquor cupboard.

I'm still not sure what got into me that night but I was either very confident of myself or very reckless. Probably the latter. Nonetheless, I picked the naked beauty up in my arms and carefully steered my way out of the kitchen toward the master bedroom. When I arrived, I saw that the bed had been turned down and I carefully laid Michelle on it crosswise with her legs dangling over the side. Her eyes were open and she was staring at me, no doubt wondering what I was doing. Still, neither of us had said a word yet.

I pulled off my shirt and now as naked as she, I got on my knees on the lushly carpeted floor, my hands gently but insistently pushing her legs apart. Again, she offered no resistance. I moved between them and began to kiss the flawless, smooth skin of her thighs. I was about to work my way up to the place where I had just planted my seed when I felt her hands in my hair. Was this a 'stop' or a 'go?'

I could see a bit of my semen on the lips of her vagina and I wondered what possessed me to try this. What was I trying to prove? Yet, even with that question in my head, I continued. As Michelle realized what I was planning, she must have had second thoughts. That had prompted her to place her hands on my head again, trying to decide if she should put a stop to my intentions. As I made up my mind to continue I felt her resistance lessen.

I moved toward my target and slowly, with the flat of my tongue, I began to make love to her once again. This was going to be a very different kind of penetration. I had plenty of experience with oral sex but none just after I had planted my seed inside a woman. It was too late to stop now and Michelle was making no sign that she wanted me to.

In fact, I was bringing her back to life with my tongue and fingers. Her hips were rising and falling erratically, responding to whatever stimuli she felt. Her grip on my head tightened and I could feel her fingers in my hair. She was holding on tight, her body dancing to whatever music my tongue created. I flicked the tip of her clitoris and got the response I expected. Her hips snapped up in reaction.

I was beginning to tire ... or at least my tongue was. Michelle was nearing another orgasm and I willed myself to continue. At last she let go and I could stop and rest. I crawled up beside her, lying on my back. She rolled over me and gave me a deep, soulful kiss. Whatever I had accomplished, she approved of it. I wondered if it was something her late husband had not provided.

We lay there for a while, her head on my shoulder, our legs dangling over the edge of the bed. I kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her soft, flowing hair. Her hand was holding my now flaccid cock, not manipulating it, just holding it lightly.

"That was wonderful," she said at last. "I didn't realize just how much I wanted you and you were perfect for me."

"We took some chances tonight," I said. "That gown didn't leave much to the imagination.

"It was either that or I would just come out naked. It was a coin toss."

"Were you worried I wouldn't get the message?"

"That thought did cross my mind. I can never be sure just what you are thinking about when it comes to women, Dex. Sometimes shy, but tonight a completely different person. You took command and I was the lucky one when you did."

"You were irresistible. I'm sure that was your plan, wasn't it? Well, it worked. I couldn't resist you so everything that happened was a result of that."

"You'll stay tonight, won't you?"

"Yes. You might regret it in the morning but I do want to stay. I want to wake up with you," I said.

"We've started something, haven't we?" It was more a statement than a question.

"I hope so. Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yes. As little as I know about you, as little time as I've known you, everything about you tells me that you are right for me."

"Well, we're going to have some time to find out so let's enjoy ourselves and see where it goes. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of guy. I'm looking for something more than that."

"You wouldn't be in this apartment tonight if I thought otherwise. But now that you're here I'm going to keep you here as long as I can."

After a few minutes, Michelle rose and padded to the ensuite bathroom, closing the door behind her. She returned a minute or so later and crawled on top of me, rubbing my still limp cock with her lightly haired sex. Happily, I began to respond to her tantalizing little game and she noticed.

"Oh ... isn't that nice. Can I have some more please, sir?"

"Of course you may. Just tell me your heart's desire, young lady and I'll try and fulfill your wishes."

"Well, after that glorious fucking you gave me in the kitchen, I think I'd like you to make love to me. Something nice and slow and lasting."

"How would you like me to start? A little foreplay, perhaps?"

"I think I've had all the foreplay I can handle tonight, Dex. "I'm still carrying some of you around in me and what I really want is to have you inside me once again."

I sat up and moved myself to one side of the big bed and invited Michelle to join me.

"I want you on top," I whispered. "I want to see you as you ride me. You can decide how fast or how slow,"

She mounted me, her legs straddling me while her hand found my now erect cock and placed it at her entrance. She slowly pushed down on me and I slipped into her for the second time. It was just as superb as the first experience. She moved to put her hands beside my head and waved her wonderfully full breasts in front of my mouth.

I couldn't resist. I nipped at them as they swayed back and forth, eventually catching one between my lips, tonguing the nipple to its aroused hardness. She pulled it away from me and offered the other breast for my pleasure. All the while, she was slowly rising and falling on my rigid member, clearly enjoying the sensations I was creating in both areas of her body.

The slowly measured pace she had chosen was inspired, sensual and very satisfying. Her eyes were closed some of the time as I watched her move over me. She was finding fulfilment at her own pace, perhaps in some dream world she had created. I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts and used my thumbs to gently stroke her small, pink nipples. I was rewarded with groans and hums of pleasure from her.

There was never a moment of urgency. It was like a slowly growing wave as it approached the shore, not crashing onto the beach but unfurling as it arrived, gently, quietly. Michelle smiled, probably to herself. I could see it on her lips and in her eyes when they were open. This was pure pleasure and not to be hurried but stretched out for as long as possible.

When we finished, I was spent ... physically and mentally. All of this evening had been an unexpected, wonderful surprise. Better yet, I felt this was the beginning of something more meaningful for me. I didn't take her sexual surrender lightly. I had been chosen and I accepted that with that choice came responsibility. I wondered if she knew just how much I had found contentment with her. It was a completely different feeling from the twins.

I awoke with my arm on Michelle's thigh and my face buried in her silken hair. The scent of a sleeping woman had always been an aphrodisiac to me and this morning was no exception. I was aroused and I'm sure if Michelle had been awake she would have known it. Once again, my erection was nicely tucked between the cheeks of her lovely bottom.

Her arms were crossed in front of her denying me access to her breasts but it didn't matter. I was content to lie here in complete comfort as she slept. My hand found the smooth, soft skin of her tummy and without intent I found I was stroking her gently. At length she stirred and rolled onto her back. Again my hand rested on her thigh, close to her naked centre.

I assumed she was in the process of waking. Her knees came up and her hands were between her thighs. She found my hand and I felt hers close over it, squeezing it gently. I watched her face for signs of waking and saw her eyelids begin to flutter. She groaned, letting her knees fall to the bed, her eyes now beginning to open.

I placed my hand back on her upper thigh, massaging it lightly. She was awake now but I guessed she was disoriented. Who was in her bed? It must have come to her and she turned to me, smiling as she realized she was right.

"G'mornin' Dex," she whispered with a yawn.

"Mornin' Michelle. Sleep well?'

"Yes ... very well. Very nice dreams. Very sexy dreams," she said with a sleepy smile.

I touched her cheek with my fingertips and slowly ran them down to her mouth. She opened and took them in, sucking lightly on them. Her hand took mine, holding it first before taking it to her breast. My thumb once again stroked the areola and nipple and she responded with a moan of pleasure.

I think we might have lain there for several hours if it weren't for the call of nature. First Michelle and then me. I borrowed some of her mouthwash and then quickly returned to the bed. We laughed when we discovered each of us had done the same thing. Then we kissed a long, soft, tender kiss, one more suited to familiar lovers. It seemed just the right thing that morning.

Her hand found my growing erection and she softly gripped and stroked it to life. I was fairly sure she'd need some lubrication and I moved to create some with my tongue once more.

"Oh, God yes, Dex," she cried as I began.

She had gone from a sleepy, languid state to arousal within seconds as I worked my tongue and fingers on her labia and, after a while, her clit. She was moving her hips and gripping my head just as she had done the evening before. Her response was becoming more urgent and I could sense she wanted me to enter her soon.

I kissed and licked my way up her lovely, mature body until I reached her mouth where we locked onto each other with an almost desperate passion. And again she took me in hand and guided me into her, insistent on my satisfying her needs.

I thought I would repeat the pace we had finished with last night but after a few minutes Michelle became much more insistent and demanding.

"More ... please ... more," she cried, driving her hips upward at me.

I was sure I wouldn't last very long but it was what she wanted so I met her demand. I increased my stroke and pace and she reacted by grabbing my arms near the shoulders and rising even more insistently toward me. We were banging together at a furious rate that neither of us could sustain. I was at the breaking point and without much more than a strangled cry, I let go.

I stayed as long as I could but soon enough I began to wilt. Drops of perspiration were falling on Michelle's head but she didn't seem to notice or care. At last, with one final lunge, she finished just as I was about to withdraw. Only luck could account for our timing.

We lay beside each other, panting as we came down from the high of our release. This was all new territory for me. Neither the twins nor my ex-wife were ever this demanding. Michelle was a completely different woman from the cultured, elegant lady I believed her to be. If this was what I had to look forward to in a middle-age love affair, I was going to have to prepare myself. A few more workouts in the exercise room were in order.

She was a woman of few words in the bedroom. No passionate cries of pleasure or crude demands. No empty love words in the heat of the moment. Her body in action was the voice that spoke of her approval.

She rolled toward me once more, placing her hand on my cheek, gazing into my eyes.

"You make me feel very young, Dexter. It's a very nice feeling that I haven't experienced in a long time. I think we are very good together, don't you?"

coaster2
coaster2
2,587 Followers