Dhanno and Kammo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dhanno felt pity for her friend and wanted to help her out, which she did by asking Rakesh to have sex with her as well. She told Rakesh that she would be there for him during the day and in the night she would send Kammo. Rakesh agreed and told

When Kammo returned from her work in other homes, Dhanno told her that she had seen her look at Rakesh. Kammo tried to dodge her but Dhanno told her that she knew Kammo had been deprived of sex and Rakesh could fulfil her needs. She told Kammo that she had been fucking Rakesh for a number of months and he was a young and very virile man. She asked Kammo to go to his room with a jug of water in the night and ask him whether she could massage his feet. Kammo agreed although with fake reluctance. She was looking forward to being fucked by Rakesh.

At night, Kammo clad only in a petticoat and a blouse without a bra or panties went to Rakesh's room with a jug of water. She placed the jug on the night stand and asked Rakesh whether she could massage his feet and back as he must be tired from going to the gym. She told him to lie down on his stomach and remove his shirt and vest. Clad only in a pair of briefs Rakesh lay down and asked Kammo to begin. Kammo started with his back and massaged him from his shoulders to his lower back. She then proceeded to do his feet and thighs.

Kammo now asked him to lie on his back and she massaged the front portion of his thighs and knees and feet. As she was bending down to give the massage, her breasts were clearly visible to Rakesh. He was astounded at their size and the firmness. Involuntarily, his prick started getting hard and Kammo could not help notice it. She looked at his face and met his eyes. Both recognised the need in themselves and Rakesh pulled her to his side. Kammo waited while Rakesh started kissing her face and her mouth. Kammo responded and soon both were kissing each other passionately. Suddenly Kammo pulled away and stood up. She removed her blouse and her petticoat and stood stark naked. Her breasts were really huge and the nipples stood out an inch. They had become hard.

She came near Rakesh and pulled his face to her breasts. Rakesh started licking and sucking her nipples. He was seeing such breasts for the first time. While Dhanno's breasts were big, Kammo's were even bigger. Rakesh noticed there was very little sag. This was probably because both Kammo and Dhanno used to do a lot of manual work. Since she had washed herself and had applied some talcum powder, she smelt clean.

Once he had his fill of Kammo's breasts, Rakesh pulled her to the bed and made her lie down. He kissed her navel and her thighs, finally licking her pussy. He licked her clit and Kammo became thoroughly wet. She climaxed twice and begged him to fuck her. Rakesh inserted his prick into her cunt and started moving slowly in her. Kammo was lost in passion, as she had almost forgotten what it was to be fucked thus. In fact Rakesh proved to be a better lover than her husband who had never taken time to know her body. Rakesh had been well trained by Dhanno and he knew how to fuck her well and to make sex last for a longer time.

Now Kammo had started lifting her hips to meet his thrusts and this continued for about 10 minutes till both climaxed. Both were drenched in sweat and just held on to each other. Finally they disengaged and Kammo kissed Rakesh tenderly and said she had to go to her room.

Next morning Kammo went for her work in other homes. Rakesh got up at 7 AM. Dhanno was standing with a cup of tea, a smile and nothing else. Soon both were wrestling each other on his bed, tea forgotten. This time Dhanno asked Rakesh to take her doggy style. Rakesh felt her pussy walls closing in on his prick and the sensation was too much to bear. Dhanno also loved the way her pussy was being pounded from behind and she climaxed two times. Finally both climaxed and stopped.

Dhanno asked Rakesh what he thought of Kammo. Rakesh told her that Kammo was really passionate. Dhanno was glad that Rakesh had enjoyed sex with Kammo. She was a simple woman with no jealousy in her veins. The reason was that Kammo was her friend and she didn't mind sharing pleasures with her.

When Kammo returned from her work, Dhanno asked her how she found Rakesh in bed. Kammo blushed but told her he was very strong and yet tender. He knew how to treat a woman. Dhanno told her that that night both could have sex with him. She told Kammo to go to him at 10 pm after dinner and she would go about an hour and a half later.

As per plan Kammo went first and stripped in front of Rakesh. She rubbed herself against him and saw the resultant effect. Rakesh had a big erection, which Kammo stroked slowly. She lowered his shorts and also removed his briefs. Kammo started with the bulbous head and licked her way down to the base of Rakesh's prick. She engulfed his prick in her mouth and started licking the top as well as the glans. She licked the shaft slowly and by then Rakesh had gone mad. He asked her to stop and mounted her immediately. Kammo raised her hips and asked him to suck her nipples also. Rakesh started driving his prick in and out of her very hard and fast as well as sucking her nipples as and when he could. Soon both came and Kammo almost screamed.

Kammo disengaged herself and told Rakesh she was leaving. Rakesh knew she would not stay so kept quiet. After a while Kammo went to her room and told Dhanno that she was done. Dhanno asked her why she returned so soon. Kammo just blushed and remained silent.

Dhanno now got ready to go to Rakesh's room. She removed her clothes in her room and saw Kammo looking at her body. Somehow it made her tingle a little. This surprised her as she had never felt aroused with any woman. However, she left the room and went to Rakesh's room. Rakesh was in the nude and he smiled when he saw her. He pulled her to the bed and started kissing her. Dhanno responded and got immediately aroused. She returned his kisses with passion and pushed Rajesh to her breasts. Rakesh sucked at her nipples and went lower down to her pussy. She screamed in pleasure as he made her come again and again. Finally he mounted her and fucked her quickly and hard. Dhanno came again and finally Rakesh too climaxed in her. He told her that he would be away for three days. Dhanno felt sad and was sure Kammo too would feel the same.

She returned to her room and her look told Kammo that she was not happy. Kammo asked her why she was unhappy. Dhanno told her that Rakesh would be away for three days and she would miss him. Kammo smiled inwardly. While sex with Rakesh was very pleasurable, she also wanted to have sex with Dhanno. She had spotted a small chink in Dhanno's armour. When she looked at her nude figure, she could see that Dhanno felt a tingle.

Next day Rakesh left very early in the morning, not giving any opportunity for sex with either of the ladies. Kammo left for her work at 7 and Dhanno attended to all the tasks that she had to do at home. She had already made breakfast and she and Kammo had eaten before Kammo left. Around 1 in the afternoon, Kammo returned home and both had lunch.

Dhanno and Kammo retired for a siesta. However, instead of the servant quarter, they went to the guest room. The guest room had a large bed and an airconditioner. This was much more comfortable than the servant quarter. Kammo removed all her clothes to Dhanno's surprise. She seemed very comfortable. Dhanno glanced at Kammo's body and saw her large breasts and her wide hips as also her pussy peeping out the thatch of pubic hair. Kammo's pussy had large lips that extended out. Kammo told Dhanno to remove her clothes as well. Kammo told her she had already seen her nude and so there was no need to hesitate. Dhanno stood up and removed her clothes. Kammo saw her nude form and was filled with lust. Dhanno also felt a slight moistness in her nether region.

Kammo was lying down and Dhanno lay down next to her. Kammo turned to face Dhanno and told her she was very pretty. Dhanno blushed a little. She told Kammo that she was also very pretty. Kammo now told Dhanno that she had been looking at her body and her breasts were very nice. She asked if she could touch them. Dhanno just nodded. She did not know what women did to each other but was curious. Kammo moved her hand to Dhanno's breast and held one. She squeezed it gently and moved her finger slowly over her nipple. Dhanno felt an electric current go through her. Kammo now held the other breast and again felt the nipple with her palm. Dhanno's nipples had grown and become hard. Kammo pulled Dhanno to her and kissed her mouth. Dhanno responded with her tongue and soon both were lost in the kissing.

Kammo now went to Dhanno's breasts and sucked her nipples in turn. Her hand crept below and she put it on Dhanno's pussy. She moved her finger around and found her clitoris. Dhanno was now jumping about in pleasure. Kammo went down n her body first kissing her navel and then zeroing in on her pussy. Kammo was very skillful with her tongue and Dhanno jumped and raised her hips in ecstasy.

Finally Kammo stopped and moved up and again kissed Dhanno on her lips. Dhanno was quite stunned by how much pleasure she experienced. She went to Kammo's huge breasts and started sucking her nipples. She then went down on her and licked her clitoris and her labia. Kammo came again and again and finally asked Dhanno to stop. Both were entwined in each other and went to sleep.

Dhanno got up and went to make tea for both of them. Kammo got up and strolled in lazily. She saw Dhanno and remembered their sex just a couple of hours earlier. She crept up to Dhanno and embraced her from behind. Kammo placed her hands on Dhanno's breasts and squeezed them. She unbuttoned Dhanno's blouse and put her hand directly on them. Kammo removed her own blouse so that Dhanno could feel her tits right against her back. Dhanno asked her to step back and allow her to make the tea.

Dhanno brought two cups of tea and some biscuits to the dining table. Kammo was sitting bare breasted. Dhanno had also not bothered to button up her blouse. Both looked at each other and knew what was going to happen next. Nonetheless, they somehow finished the tea and kept away the cups and plate in the sink.

Soon both retired again to the guest room and stripped. Dhanno now put her hands on Kammo's breasts and felt their size. She went straight for her nipples and sucked and licked them. Kammo asked her to lie down and licked and sucked her nether region. She then climbed on top of her and placed her pussy on top of Dhanno's She rubbed her pussy against Dhanno's and both experienced ecstasy they had not known till then. Dhanno sucked Kammo's breasts that were hanging down near her mouth.

Once they had come, Kammo dismounted and snuggled against Dhanno's ass. She put her arms around Dhanno and played with her nipples. Then she slid lower down and played with her pussy and clit. Dhanno had waves of pleasure engulfing her. She asked Kammo to stop and lay down.

In the night there was a repeat of sex with Kammo and this time both did a 69 on each other. The mext two days were a repeat of the first. Both were well sated and did not miss Rakesh. However, Rakesh was due the next day and the ladies planned on how both could have sex with him at the same time.

12