Dhueing Laurie Dhue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

Laurie went to her purse and got some tissue to clean my cum from her face.

When we both had dressed and made ourselves presentable to the world once more; Laurie unlocked the door to the computer room.

As she left, the pretty blonde Foxxy Net News babe turned to me and said, "Thank's for your help, Greg. We work well together don't you think?'

No answer was necessary from me as she saw the wide smile I had on my face.

She gave me a wink and said ,"See you later, stud!" With that, the tall, beautiful, goddess of Foxxy News went on her way down the corridor. She still had a 7:00Pm newscast to prepare for.

As I stood there; taking in all which had just transpired; I heard the melody of a 1950's rock and roll song coming from an office down the hall. I recognised the song and began to hum it to myself.

I added my own version to the familiar music.

"I did the Dhue and I won; I did the Dhue and I won!"

God; I love my job!

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers
12