Di Does Laundry

Story Info
Continued adventures with Di.
1.9k words
3.84
38.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was really fun last month, when do you want try that again?" She looked at me like I was an alien.

"Try what again?", she asked.

"You know, with the sailors and all."

"I'm confused, did I miss something? What sailors? What are you talking about?" Now I was the confused one. How could she not remember that night? "Uh, that movie we rented. I thought it was pretty funny."

"Oh yeah, But I barely remember it."

What the heck was going on, I know what happened, I was there. She's been up for 2 days, soon I will put her to the test again. I learned that if I got mad at her, she got very defensive. But if I was nice to her, she would give me fantastic head, which she normally wouldn't do, before passing out for the next few days. It was the fourth day, so I knew I would be in heaven soon.

"I'm going to do laundry." she shouted as she scooted out the door. It was almost 6:00 Thursday night. She should be home around 11:00.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch, because the sound of our car pulling into the drive woke me up. Why was it light out? I glanced at the clock. It was 6:30. In the morning. I was pissed, but if I showed it, I might not get what I was waiting all night for.

"What happened?" I asked in a worried tone.

"What do you mean?" What I meant was "Why in fuck were you gone 12 hours to do 6 loads of laundry?" What I said was, "Well honey, I was getting worried because you were gone so long."

"Oh." She had that deer in the headlight look. "Er.." come on, spit it out. "Uh... the Laundromat was really busy." I just looked at her, not saying anything.

"Do you really want to know?" she whispered. "Promise you won't get mad." Now I was starting to worry. "OK, I won't get mad." At least until after I get some head.

"OK. I went to that Laundromat on Broadway, you know, the one next to the bar?" She was looking down as she talked. " Some guy kept walking over from the bar and flirting with me. He gave me the creeps. He would leave for 10 or 15 minutes, then come back. The old guy who works at the Laundromat said I could hide out in his room 'til the drunk guy left." I knew of the old guy from before I was married. He was a skinny old guy, who was quiet and seemed harmless. His room was usually locked up, but I saw it one day while I was doing my wash. When he saw me looking in, he quickly shut the door.

"Anyway, I said OK, but just until he leaves. He had a hammock hung from wall to wall, and a cot folded up in the corner. He said he prefers sleeping in the hammock, but once in awhile he gets too drunk to climb up there, so he uses the cot. He opened the cot directly under the hammock, and said I could relax while he closed up the place." She then described the room in such detail, I knew she had to have been there. From the apple crate night stand, to the cardboard dresser, even the ripped Farrah Faucet poster taped to the wall.

"I was starting to fall asleep, when he came back in. He said the drunk was gone, and I could leave whenever I was ready. I said I wanted to rest a bit as I was too tired to drive. He said that was fine, and to let him know when I was ready. He left the light on, and the door cracked open, as he climbed into his hammock. I must have been dreaming, because I woke up an hour or so later, and was feeling a bit horny. I could hear him snoring very lightly, and noticed one arm was hanging down over the edge. It was only about three inches from my left tit. I don't know why, but I pulled my tube top down, and began rubbing my nipples. Are you sure you're not getting mad?"

I wanted to be mad, but I too was getting horny. "No, I'm not getting mad."

"OK then," she continued, " I wanted to be touched, so I arched my back, and carefully touched my nipple to the tip of his finger. His hand twitched a bit, but he kept on snoring. I softly ran my nipple over the tips of all his fingers, which caused him to stir. I laid back, being very still, as I didn't want to wake him. He shifted a little, and his hand landed directly on my tit. His breathing hadn't changed, so I was sure he was still sleeping. He slowly massaged my boob, and I fell back asleep. I woke up some time later, not knowing where I was. I opened my eyes, and vaguely remembered the nice old man who helped me earlier. I could tell by his breathing, that he was still asleep. Realizing that it was morning, I sat up on the old cot. Something brushed the top of my hair, so I leaned my head back to see what it was. Looking up, I was shocked to see a soft little cock poking through the hammock. I quickly looked down, out of embarrassment, to notice my tube top was down around my tummy. I yanked it back up, looking around to see if anybody had noticed, only to remember there was only two us in here. As I looked back up, my hair again brushed against his cock. Even though he wasn't waking up, parts of him were! I felt sorry for this lonely old man, so I gently kissed the head of his cock. It jiggled a little, as it grew a little closer to my mouth. I don't know what came over me, but I just started licking it. I kinda felt like a sword swallower, as my head was tilted back, and it was growing quite quickly now towards my throat. I figured I would suck him for awhile, then give him a hand job. That should make his day. Apparently he hadn't been with a woman in quite a long time. I had planned on sucking for about another minute, when suddenly I felt it twitch. Too late, he shot streams of warm cum down my throat. I didn't even get to savor it as it slid right down. He must have woke up mid spurt, as he hopped down right after, saying he was sorry. Guess he was worried about losing his job. I told him I had enjoyed it, and not to worry. He helped me load the laundry back into the car, and said I was welcome back anytime. And that's what happened." She now made eye contact with me. "You're mad, aren't you?"

"Only because I wasn't there to watch." This brought a smile to her face. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom, which brought a smile to MY face. My Di then gave me the nicest blow job I've had in a long time. After swallowing every drop- and there was a lot, she proceeded to fall asleep. I knew she would be out for days, so I got up to watch some TV. But all I could think about was what she did. I was suddenly sitting there with a boner in my hand. I walked back in the bedroom to see her laying there sleeping hard. Her mouth was hanging open. and she was starting to drool out one side. I played with her boobs until her nipples were hard. I then did something very risky. I stood at the side of the bed, and gently rubbed my cock, first in the slippery drool, then across her lips. She flinched, and turned away from me. So I got on my knees on the other side, and leaned over her. This time I pushed the head of my cock straight into her mouth. Instead of rolling over again, this time she started sucking. It was a sub conscious kind of suck that really felt nice. But I was getting uncomfortable, so I had to come up with a better plan. I reluctantly pulled out, watching her mouth stay in the shape of a doughnut. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down 'til her feet were hanging off the edge of the bed. Because she is so short - 4'8", her head was now in the middle of the bed. I rolled her onto her side, and I climbed in, facing her. So far, so good. She was still in lala land. I pushed my semi soft cock up to her lips, and she immediately began to suckle. This was perfect. But how would she react if I came in her mouth? Oh god, I guess we'll find out real quick! I gently placed my hand on the back of her head, as I began squirting. She never missed a beat, or should I say, a drop. She swallowed it all and continued to suck as I softened in her mouth. I dozed off, but woke up about an hour or so later as I was about to cum again in her mouth. I have created a monster. She sucked me all night long, during which, I came 5 or 6 times. I found my thrill! But it was short lived. My poor weenie was red and raw.

She woke up the next day, and was in a pissy mood. She usually was after sleeping for days. She hinted that she wanted to have sex, but I was still a bit raw. She pulled back the sheets and started to lick me, when she noticed how bad I was. She accused me of cheating on her, and wanted to know who did this to me. I tried the truth, and said she did it while sucking me off.

"bullshit, what, did I suck you while I was sleeping? I don't think so." OK, this was going to be embarrassing, but here goes.

"All right, I missed you, and didn't want to wake you up so I beat off."

"Really? You beat off thinking about me?" That seemed to worked. In fact it worked too well.

"Well then, I'll just have to kiss and make it better!" With that, she began to very gently lick my wounded soldier. Her hidden intentions were to see if she could smell or taste another woman. She couldn't, so we were both happy. it took almost half an hour to make me come, so we were both relieved when it happened.

"So tell me again about that guy at the Laundromat."

"What guy?" Not this again.

"I thought you said something earlier about someone you met at the Laundromat."

"Hmmm.. I don't remember, must not have been that important."

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Several weeks later, after being "wired" for 4 days, she informed me that she was going to do laundry.

"Are you going to that one on Broadway?" I asked, looking for some reaction.

"No, for some reason, I don't like that one anymore. I'm going to the one over by the bakery."

I knew which one she was talking about, it was open all night, and was fairly close to home.

"Will you be home tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, it's only 6:00 now silly."

What new adventures will tomorrow bring?