Diablo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tries to regain his composure, but doesn't realize that all she wants is breakfast. "Oh! Of course, what was I thinking. Come right this way please." "Yes, what were you thinking about?" He gives her an uncomfortable smile and she looks at him with a warm expression. He feels a little better since she doesn't really care about his public exposition a few minutes earlier, but he's still pretty nervous. He offers her the big chair around the oak table and goes in the kitchen. Through the serving hole in the wall, he looks at her. She's still wearing the same clothes as yesterday; a long black robe with a longer cloak over it. Her long black hair runs down to her thighs, in a perfectly straight fashion. To complete the image, she has black-colored eyes, so black that you can't even discern a pupil. With a pale skin, she looks like a vampire, but everybody knows that vampires don't exist...

Just as Ogden was bringing her back what she wanted, Alicia and Silver walk noisily downstairs. Thinking to himself, Ogden is quite pleased to finally hear the familiar creaks in the stairs. They both join the strange women around the table and, after ordering to the shy innkeeper, they begin talking with the dark women. Her name is Juliana, and she too is a wanderer. She comes from the northern planes and seeks the wisdom and riches that are supposed to dwell around her, in the western valleys. After asking them where they come from, Juliana is surprised to know that they come from the Far East. What could really interest eastern explorers to these valleys? Asia is not supposed to be The place were all the riches in the world are? She herself would be there if it were not that far away. Anyway, after for nearly a half-hour, Silver learns that Juliana has special talents concerning medicine. He speaks to her about his aching shoulder that bothers him since a couple of years. Immediately she gets up and asks him to take his shirt off. Revealing a powerful chest, he pulls it off and throws it down, letting Juliana have her way. Moving behind him, she places her hands on his shoulders, massaging every inch of muscle she can find. Moving her hands down to his chest muscles, she caresses him slowly, giving him goose bumps all over his arms. He does feel the special healing effects, but is more concerned about her subtly sensual touches than anything else. "That feels good, go on" he says. Alicia sees the effect she has on him and smiles. Placing her bare foot between her lover's thigh, she slides it up to his crotch and feels his excitement growing rapidly. He looks at her and knows full well that she doesn't care at all. If she were the one receiving the massage, she would feel the same way, perhaps even stronger.

Since they don't seem to want to stop, Alicia asks Ogden if she can take a bath. Nervously he tells her that he has a bath in a small room in the back. Letting Silver and Juliana alone, Ogden guides Alicia to the room and shows her the well, and the bucket beside it. "Fill the bath half way, and I'll bring some boiling water I had prepared just for this. After a few minutes, the bath is half full. While waiting, she looks at the strange sculpture near the bath. It's a human sized black gargoyle, and it's incredibly well crafted. The only thing special about it is, well, it's cock. It's standing erect with it's 10 or 11 inches of straight and polished marble. He arrives, carrying two large bucketful of boiling water and a towel around his neck. After pouring them in the bath, he touches the water, pleased with the temperature. He throws the towel on the gargoyle's cock but looks a bit shy about it; "It's a gift I received a few years ago. I'm not sure it was designed to hang towels, but it sure works. If you don't like it, I can take it away. " "No don't worry for me, it's quite OK." Then Alicia asks him, though already knowing the answer; "Do you have bath maidens?" "No, no I don't I'm sorry." "Perhaps my sister could come and..." "No, that's not necessary. Would you like to help me?" He can't even answer her question. She smiles and turns around, asking him to unlace her loosely worn leather vest. She feels his fingers fumbling nervously on her back. Luckily for him, since he's been working with boiling water, his fingers are warm. He finally unties the vest and feel it hanging wobbly on her delicious shoulders. "Are you going to leave it there?" "no, no, of course not..." Slowly, he slides his fingers under the leather and takes it off, careful not to look at her breasts, something Alicia notices.

Keeping her back to him she asks; "Why are you this shy?" "Well, to say the truth, it's your boyfriend that worries me the most. I know that if I do something you don't want me to, you'll stop me, but if I do something HE doesn't want me to, I'm in trouble." Slowly turning around, Alicia reveals her beauty to his amazed eyes. Without any shame at all, he stares directly at her breasts, ignoring her face or anything else in the world for that matter. Gently, in a whisper; "So, what are you waiting for, don't you want to taste me?" He slowly walks to her and presses his face between her breasts. Kissing he gently, he feels Alicia's hands pushing her breasts together on his cheeks. After a quick moan, he turns his head and kisses his way on a breast and reaches the nipple. Replacing Alicia's hands with his own, he massages her while licking and lightly biting her left nipple. Alicia smiles to herself when he starts to bite her and puts her hands on his head to guide him.

During that time, Silver and Juliana did not loose any time. Silver is lying on his back on the table, and Juliana is continuing her sensual healing techniques. She's beside him, standing on his right side, with her long cloak lying on the floor. Under that cloak she has a long black tunic which now reveal a rather transparent nature. Already, her fingers slid under his pants a few times and touched his pubic hair. While keeping her left hand on his chest, she guides her fingers under his pants once again, this time to touch Silver's growing erection, which she grabs with her fist. He unties his loose belt and slides down his pants at the same time, while keeping his eyes on Juliana's breasts, which vaguely show through her robe. Alicia's breasts are perfect and quite imposing, but he must admit that Juliana's are simply huge. When she lifts his cock right up in the air and starts to move her hand up and down, Silver sees her breasts following the same erotic movements. Wobbling up and down, they simply hypnotize the man lying helplessly on the table. With her left hand, in a swift motion, she slips the large neck opening of her tunic around her shoulder and let it fall all the way down. Revealing at last her nude breasts to our captivated warrior, she lets him gaze at her black bikini panties. Going high up on her hips before going back down between her buttocks, they barely cover the dark patch of hair that lie underneath. Hanging by themselves on her thighs, two black stockings covers her lean legs. Like countless times before, a man sees how regular hips turn into delicious sexual curves. Limited by the diving cut of her panties and the round line of her stockings, Juliana's hips are to die for.

After walking out of her fallen robe, she slowly climbs up on the huge oak table and sits over his cock. Rubbing it with her hands while pressing it against her belly, she invites his hands to her breasts. For the first time in his life, he has found breasts that overflow his huge hands. Unable to grasp them all in his wide opened fingers, he plays with them like a child. While he fondles them delicately, careful not to hurt her, she puts her hands on his and squeeze her own breasts hard. Stimulated by this, he unconsciously moves his hips upward. Reacting to his impulse, she tells him; "Oh, hungry aren't we?..."

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Ogden has his mouthful of Alicia's beasts. Unable to calm down he madly tries to put a whole breast inside his mouth. But try as he might, even if Alicia's breasts are not as huge as Juliana's, they stand out and up quite proudly. After untying the knot just under the small of her back, Alicia invites Ogden's hands down back to where they were yesterday night. This time, free of any restrictions, after a quick squeeze, he slides one of his hands lower and between her buttocks. Lightly brushing the first hole he touches, he goes on lower and wraps his hand around the hot curve. Feeling the tip of a finger gently entering her sex, she grasps for air and, after claming down, she tells him; "Not shy anymore? I see. Well, since you're ready, let me handle it from here. " With that, she pushes him away from her breasts hand pussy. Standing tall and naked before him, she waits a few seconds before coming back. She unbuttons his pants and, before pushing it down, she grabs his trunks. His cock springs out, wanting attention. But she stays still, waiting for him to take them off. As he bends down, she gets yet closer to him and, when he's finished, pulls his head to her hairy red bush. After feeling his nose bumping against her mound, he kneels and lets his tongue taste this delicious stranger' pussy. Moaning all the time, he licks up and down her slit, swallowing every drop of juice he can find.

But, only a few minutes later, she pulls back and turns around, kneeling near the bath. Bending forward, she puts her elbows on the edge of the bath while slightly opening her legs. Without a sound, he moves to her and brushes his cock against her cunt. After finding his way through the many folds, he pushes inside the burning hole. Surprised by the wetness he finds and the loose hole she has, he thinks back at the first, and only, time had sex. It was with her 18 year old cousin. She has long golden locks that cover her entire back, and the body of a princess. They were in his father's stable, lying over a pile of straw. Each of them took the other's virginity and he remembers the tightness and dryness he had found in her sister's pussy. Anyway, he was now with a woman. And what a women! Even when he was pushing hard against her ass, he could not feel anything blocking his 6 inches long cock. Little did he know about Silver's monster! With both his hands around her hips, he kept on pumping, knowing that he won't be able to hold back much longer. The way she moves her hips, clamps her vaginal muscles around his cock and the gentle moans she lets out; he's going to explode pretty soon.

Looking sideways, she sees the gargoyle just beside her, and it's long cock pointing towards her. Moving a bit, she gets closer and admires the incredible handy work that went in the carving of the cock. A sharp and long head, with veins covering the whole length. Gently, she takes the head in her mouth and starts to suck it in, like if it was Silver's. When Ogden sees her doing so, he slows down, and to aroused to say anything else, he simply says; "Oh my God, oh my God!" Just by the tone in his voice, she understands what he means. Moving forward quite rapidly, she gets out of his range and his cock slips out of her. Quickly turning around, she bends down and takes his whole cock in her mouth at once. When Ogden feels his head slightly touching her throat, he nearly passes out. His cousin strictly refused to taste his cock, but Alicia is doing it out of pure desire, and doing it quite marvelously.

Eyes closed, Ogden doesn't see the other reason why Alicia turned around; with her ass as high as she can push it, she feels the cool granite cock against her thigh. After a second the round and smooth tip slips opens her dripping lips and Alicia moans into Ogden's cock. Uncoiling her body, she lets the long cock enter her; elated by the smooth texture and the clever veins, she begins to pump 7 or 8 inches of that cock in and out of her body. Through the wild and original sensations that threaten to overwhelm her pussy, she manages to concentrate on Ogden's cock just enough to keep him from cumming too soon. But now, even though her entire body is shivering with pleasure, 8 inches is not enough anymore. Placing one hand on Ogden's ass, she slowly pulls him towards her on his knees; he doesn't even look at her and simply obeys...

Now able to slide back farther, she engulfs the imperturbable cock deeper and deeper until she opens her eyes in surprise; just as her buttocks were grazing the surface of the gargoyle's body, she feels the tip of it's cock hitting the bottom of her pussy. No man has ever found that place before. More determined than before, she spreads her knees and pushes back against the gargoyle, ignoring the pain. Soon her ass is molding itself against the cool rock with each stroke, each strokes which bring her closer and closer to an unbelievable climax.

It only takes a few more seconds before Ogden explodes into Alicia's mouth and hears her swallowing it all. Lost in his orgasm, he lets himself fall down on the ground, shaking like a possessed man. After wiping his cum from her lips, she smiles at him and slips off from the long cock, satisfied with an uncommon climax. Slipping in the tub, she waits for Ogden to wake up from ecstasy. When he finally gets up, she asks him for another bucket of hot water, as casually as if nothing happened. He leaves the room, while buckling his belt, and gets back a few minutes later with another bucket. After pouring it in, he looks at her and waits. When she understands why he's waiting, she turns towards him and asks; "Would you care to wash me?" He doesn't even answer. He simply runs out, then back in with a soap. Kneeling behind her, he cups her breasts in his small hands and starts rubbing them madly. He nearly faints again when she tells him that she wants a really long wash...

Juliana's getting quite aroused by Silver's hands and is now moving her crotch on his cock. Putting one hand on his chest, she lifts her hips up about 9 inches and with the other hand, she pushes her panties aside. After revealing her pussy for him, she guides the head of his cock to her slit and covers it with her juices. After a few quick but effective brushes on her clit, she puts his cock against her hole and slowly lets her body go down. After feeling the head slipping in, she cries out a hard moan and wonders how she'll ever get it all inside her. It's not only the length, but also the thickness, the incredible width of that man's cock! With both her hands now on his chest and her eyes closed, she takes a pause. When Silver notices that pause, he smiles and puts his hands on her hips. As he starts to push down, she opens her eyes wide in surprise and fear but she can't do anything against those arms. When he pushes her down all the way, she cries out, but this time it's because of the intense pain she feels. When he lets her hips go, she moves back up, letting her pussy lips coming out of her hole. Silver clearly see that she still has not opened completely to him and this time, while he pushes her down to him, he raises his own hips and drives his cock inside her. Clenching her fists on his chest, she cries once more and this time, pain curses through her whole body. He's way too deep for her, but yet he's already there. She felt her muscles stretching beyond their limits and then the sharp pain from their tearing. Silver's shocked to see blood leaking out from her pussy but he's too far gone into sexual feelings to stop.

Suddenly, the shrieking Juliana stops shouting and calms down. Her only movements come from the fucking motions of Silver's hips under her. After placing her hands on her knees, she slides them slowly to her hips, brushes her fingertips on her clit and goes on higher. She cups her breasts briefly and continues on to her face, and then her hair. She then starts to laugh and two long and black wings spring out of her back. Shaped like long bat wings, they spread as wide as four meters. Her nails then turn into claws and she plunges them into his chest. Since they're too short to hurt him, he does not stop to fuck her, he simply ignores the pain. Her hips now follow Silver's rhythm and their wild fucking become even hotter. Her voice is now higher and her moan fills the room like a banshee. Her burning body triggers his orgasm and when she feels him bucking under her, she slices open his chest with four short cuts, which only lets out a few drops of blood. She then bends down and starts to suck his blood with her fangs closed tight in his skin, while raising and lowering her pussy around his long cock. When he finally shoots his load right into her evil body, he lets out a long moan, entwined with a cry of pain from her blood sucking fangs. Pushing down as hard as she can on his cock, she moves back up and puts her hands behind her and then on his legs. While lost in sexual rapture, he still manages to see her devil smile and blood covered lips and neck, but can't do a thing about them. After shouting to him; "You're going to die, pitiful mortal!", she moves back towards him and this time, her fangs aim for his neck.

Without any obvious reason, Silver sees the demonness being hurled over his head. Turning his head back, he sees a second arrow piercing her skin in mid-flight and a third, that finally pins her hanging on the wall. Turning around to see what happened, he sees Alicia, completely nude and dripping with water, holding her long bow. Satisfied with her work, she comes to him, seeing the blood all over his body. "Are you alright? I heard you crying out from the other room and came running." "I think I'll be fine. But she was not that lucky. You didn't hold back, 3 arrows!" "Well, I didn't want to take any chances."

After a few minutes of cleaning him up, she moves to the demonnesse's body, still hanging on the wall, dripping a growing pool of blood under her. Looking back to Silver; "Too bad she was evil, she's quite beautiful, and really sexy I must add." "I can't argue with that." "But why didn't you push her off when you saw who she really was?" "I was lost in lust. And anyway, could you have pushed off a body like that?" "...no, you're right, I don't think I could have." Alicia then turns back to the demonness and traces a line on its body with her finger. Cupping one of her breasts, she then moves down to her pussy. After pulling down her panties, she slips her finger in her still burning slit. Tasting the juices on her finger, she smiles wickedly and looks at Silver, saying; "No, you're right, I couldn't have pushed her off either!"

After helping Ogden to clean up, and offering him a generous sum of gold pieces, Alicia and Silver leave his inn. Facing the rain, they go back to the forest, finding the path they left yesterday and engulf themselves in the dark recesses of the haunted forest once again...

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks-

12